A Sexual Booster Shot!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We held this position for the next 15 minutes or so. It was wonderful. I wanted him inside of me but the anticipation of events to come made it all the more thrilling. I then tried to arch my head around to meet his lips. It was difficult so he pulled away from me. I then lay down on the bed and he climbed on top of me where again, we stayed and kissed for 5 minutes or more.

He then pulled away from my lips again and gave me a look as if to ask if I was ready. I just smiled and nodded. He gently pulled my panties down and likewise did the same to himself. He then looked lovingly in to my eyes and smiled. I smiled back at him. He came back down to kiss me and then entered me at the same time.

The feeling was intense. I had never been so excited, not even my first time. He was an excellent lover. He began with soft and slow strokes. My hands were now resting on his buttocks. The intensity made me squeeze them hard as I began to thrust back to meet his thrusts. This time I pulled away from his lips and looked into his eyes and softly muttered, "Harder!"

He began to thrust more quickly and harder. Our kissing also became harder as the intensity of the sex grew. I thrust my tongue deeply in to his mouth and he did likewise to mine. I was now gyrating my pelvis against his as I could feel my climax build. The pace became faster and faster. I could not hold the kiss any longer as I began to moan. My back was now arched high off the bed as I tried to grind my pelvis ever harder against Ben's. Then it happened. I burst out with a scream as I felt my climax take control of me.

How does one describe the perfect orgasm? I was completely lost in the moment. I have never had any experience like it before. I felt like crying yet I was so happy. In that moment it felt as though it was the defining moment of my life. Nothing else mattered in the world except for that moment. My back slumped back against the bed as the climax gave way to the most incredible feeling of relaxation I had ever felt.

What was this feeling? I had orgasmed before but it had never been like this. This felt overwhelming and had me questioning whether I had indeed had an orgasm before. It was such a tender and personal experience and so very satisfying. Ben lent down and gently kissed me on the cheek. I looked up and smiled.

"How was it?" Ben asked. I just flashed him the widest grin which said it all. I then suddenly realised something.

"Have you climaxed yet?" I asked feeling quite rude as I was sure that he hadn't.

"No I haven't but that's ok. We can stop if you would like."

"No of course not. I don't think I have another orgasm in me but I want you to finish."

"Would you like me to pull out though, I just realised we are not wearing any protection."

I smiled and shook my head. I had been on birth control for some years now and there was no concern about getting pregnant. We kissed tenderly as Ben built to his climax, his thrusting again becoming harder as he reached his own climax. I was in such a relaxed state that I loved every minute. After he had finished, he stayed inside me and just held me in his arms. I closed my eyes and just lay with him with a satisfied smile on my face. I could have stayed in that embrace forever. Then it hit me and suddenly a wave of misplaced guilt washed over me. I started thinking about Peter.

I got up from off the bed and turned to Ben. "This has been wonderful but I have got to go. I need to get back before Peter suspects anything." Again a lie but I was starting to get a little anxious thinking of Peter.

Ben nodded. "I understand. Do you want to clean up a bit first or should I call you a cab?"

I did feel like cleaning up a little but my anxiety about Peter and his reaction to all of this was growing. I wanted to get back to him as quickly as I could.

"I'll take a shower when I get home, if you could just call me a cab now that would be great."

Ben called for the cab and then took me downstairs to wait for it. We held hands as we stood by the curb. When it arrived, Ben opened the door for me and gently kissed me on the lips before closing the door behind me. He leant in and asked the cab the likely fare and gave him some money. I told the cab driver to hand the money back but Ben was insistent. He stepped away from the cab and waved goodbye and we were off.

As we drove back to my house, I felt racked with guilt. I had just slept with another man other than my husband. I knew that he had been ok with me doing it but who knew how he might react to it actually happening. Horrible thoughts began to swirl around my head. Had I just killed my marriage? Would Peter ever be able to forget?

I arrived at the door at around 2am. I thought that Peter would likely be asleep but when I opened the door, there he was waiting for me. I almost couldn't bring myself to look at him I was so nervous. I looked over at him and then all my fears evaporated. He was beaming a loving smile at me. He could see the relief in my eyes and he held out his arms for a hug. I ran over to him and started to kiss him.

A strange thing then happened. To my surprise I became a reckless state of arousal. Something had triggered in me and I wanted my husband so badly. It was as though I had been reawoken sexually. My husband immediately sensed this and without saying a word, led me to the bedroom. Before we even hit the bedroom, I was gyrating my body against his. I was incredibly turned on. I broke our kiss to ask, "I haven't had a shower yet, do you want me to shower first?" Peter just shook his head and grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. We didn't want this moment to die.

We removed our clothes and he commented and laughed about my blouse with the missing buttons. We then had the most passionate sex the 2 of us had ever engaged in. It was short and I most certainly did not have time to orgasm, but when he had finished, both our states of arousal were so high that we continued to play with one another. I grabbed his hand and guided it between my legs. I pushed his hand in hard. It was not long before he was ready to enter me again and so he did. Again it did not last long but when he finished, he continued to pleasure me with his hand until I was brought to another earth shuddering orgasm. This one just as good as the first. We then both lay down in a heap together on the bed.

"That was incredible!" said Peter. "I have never seen you that excited."

I leant over to kiss him and I wrapped my arms around him. We fell asleep in each others arms, something that I can't remember happening until before we were married.

--------------------------------------------------

Life after this event certainly did change but only for the better. My excitement did not subside for sometime and we both felt like a couple of teenagers again. We were having sex close to nightly. This would have horrified me before my night with Ben but we were doing it every night because I wanted to. I could not get enough of Peter all of the sudden.

Eventually, the excitement did wane a little after a couple of months and so we resolved to go through it all again. I approached Ben about another night together and he was all too happy to oblige. Peter and I started to refer to this as our "Booster Shot" because it would instantly reignite our passion after each time we did this.

It has now been 4 years since that night and I have slept with someone outside of my marriage on 8 occasions. The first 4 of these were with Ben but after 2 years, Ben found someone and they fell in love. We both decided that that would be the end of any further encounters between us.

On 2 occasions, I met a guy at a singles bar and we went back to his place for a night of passion. The last 2 occasions have been more varied. One time we met someone online and engaged in a threesome (if you can call it that as my husband did not participate but just watched) and the last time we went to a swingers club. We did not traditionally swing as my husband has no interest in having sex with other women but again, we met a male at the club and went to a private room where my husband watched me with the man. But I won't go in to these events here. They are an entirely different story which I may or may not get around to writing. These events with strangers are not often. They are occasional things I do to give our sex life an added boost.

I have offered the same opportunity afforded to me to Peter but thankfully, he declined. It's strange but I still feel possessive about him. I would have felt selfish to not offer but he tells me that a sexually active Gabby is the only women he has ever wanted. I think he may also have concerns with making love to another due to performance issues which I completely understand.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I have never told anyone about my experiences before. I would be horrified to talk to my friends about any of this. To write this story and know that it will be read with my anonymity being protected is comforting. Putting it all down on paper has been a cathartic experience.

12