A Sexy Weekend In Rome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie came first, her cries filling the room as waves of pleasure ripped through her. Ian continued fucking her, spreading more pleasure through her, his mouth now hungry for her breasts. Moments later, Ian came, his cum erupting deep inside her. He held his cock deep inside Susie, reaching for her ass and pulling her tight to him as her pussy moulded itself to him, as his balls sent jet after jet of cum deep inside her.

They slumped against each other, breathing heavily, satisfied at last, at least for now. They kissed gently, lovingly, until Ian's cock slipped from Susie's body. They held each other for a few minutes before, reluctantly, they parted.

"You must go," Ian whispered, "But later ...."

He let the words hang in the air as Susie slipped her bikini back on, ignoring the wet patch that quickly formed between her legs. Ian watched as she pulled her robe on, and quickly left before the other guests began to stir.

*********************************************

When they met up for breakfast, Ian kissed Susie softly on the cheek, as any other Dad might kiss his daughter. They joined a table of other guests and acted as normally as they could. But for them, breakfast couldn't be over quickly enough, as it was then that the coach would arrive to take the other guests back to the airport for their flight home.

They waved the others off, with Ian assuring them he'd be back in the office on Monday. As soon as they were gone, they moved Susie's stuff into Ian's room. He pulled in her into his arms and they kissed gently, lingering over their kiss, taking their time.

"Where do you want to go today?" Ian asked her teasingly when eventually they parted.

"We haven't got to go out just yet, have we?" Susie asked, her eyes bright.

She moved quickly to him, and they held each other tight, their bodies pressed close together as they kissed. Susie ran the tip of her tongue along his lips, and then into his mouth. She thrust her tongue deeper as he sucked on it. They broke apart, catching their breath for a moment. As their lips and tongues met again he looked into her eyes, seeing the passion, the desire. Their kisses became more urgent, more demanding.

Susie took a step back from her Dad. She looked at him as she undid the button and short zip at the side of her skirt. With a wiggle of her hips, the skirt was soon in a pool around her feet. She kicked the skirt to one side, and then her sandals. Slowly, she gripped her vest top by the hem with both hands, and drew it slowly up her body and over her head. She stood in front of him, smiling wickedly.

"Do you like?" she asked, slowly doing a twirl for him, showing off her body to him.

All she was wearing was a white lacy quarter cup bra, and matching knickers. Her skin shone in the light, her whole body fit and toned. Her breasts rose out of her bra, begging to be touched. Her tummy was flat, her legs long and slender, and her ass firm. A groan escaped his lips, his cock aching to be released from his jeans.

"Now you," she told him.

Ian quickly pulled his shirt over his head. As soon as his shirt was off she came close to him again, and ran her hands over his chest and stomach. She marked out the lines of the muscles on his body with her fingertips, before running her nails over his nipples, over his belly, and down to his jeans. She teased him and scratched him for a few minutes, all the time looking at him.

She stepped back again.

"Now the rest," Susie told him, totally in control, before adding "Slowly."

Now it was his turn to tease. He undid the buttons of his jeans one at a time, before slowly pushing them down his thighs. His cock was rigid inside his underwear. Taking took a leaf out of her book, Ian turned away before kicking his jeans and boxers off. Before he could turn back, Susie was behind him, pressing her lush body against him, reaching around for his cock.

This time it was Susie who groaned as she stroked her hand along his hard shaft. She slowly ran her hand up and down his length. She rubbed his pre cum away with her thumb, smearing it across the head of his cock as he leant back against her and sighed with pleasure.

Ian turned back to face her, pulling her to him to kiss her, to reach down and caress her tight buttocks. He ran his finger down the crack between them, rubbing her softly. He unhooked her bra, and felt the softness of her breasts move against him as she stood back a little and let her bra fall to the floor. He dropped to his knees, taking in the gorgeous view in front of him.

Her breasts were incredible. Her nipples were dark and erect, sitting proudly at the tip of her firm breasts. Her breasts were full, tilting upwards. He reached for her and cupped them in his hands, feeling their weight, their firmness, their beauty. She pulled his head to her nipples, guiding one and then the other into his mouth. He sucked on her, drawing her ripe nipples into his mouth.

After sucking and licking on her breasts, she pushed his head lower. He eased her panties down her thighs, and kissed her pussy lightly – just a soft kiss at the top of her slit. Turning her around, he pulled her underwear down her legs, kissing her cheeks as he did so. Before standing up he ran his tongue down her ass, teasing her as she pushed it towards him.

Pulling her Dad to his feet, Susie took his hand and led him to the bed.

They lay down together and kissed and caressed each other. Her skin was silky smooth as he ran his hands over her, as he kissed her face and her neck before nibbling his way along the line of her collarbone. He licked and kissed the hollow of her throat, before moving softly down to the valley between her breasts.

She moaned and sighed as he kissed every part of her breasts and nipples, before moving again, over her stomach and down towards her pussy. He tickled her navel with his tongue, flicking at the small gold cross that hung there before kissing his way past her pussy and down the inside of her thighs.

As he kissed her inner thighs, Ian slipped off the bed and knelt between her legs. He reached under her buttocks and held her, pulling her closer to his mouth as he moved along her thighs to her plump mound. Holding her taut ass, he lifted her towards his mouth, her lips pink and wet, her clit erect and crying out for his attention.

He ran his tongue softly over Susie's clit, flicking her nub of flesh, teasing her. She pushed herself forward, pushing herself onto him. He sucked and nibbled at her, enjoying her cries of passion as he slid his mouth lower, onto her lips, parting them with his tongue, sucking her juices into his mouth.

As he eased back a little so that he could look at her properly, she pulled her legs up and put her feet on his shoulders. Her pussy opened up for him, her lips parting like two petals. He kissed and licked her again, running his tongue down her slit from top to bottom, starting at her clit and ending at her ass. He carried on back the way he had come, kissing and licking, nibbling and teasing, feeling her writhe under him.

Ian sucked her lips into his mouth, forcing his tongue inside her, probing her as deeply as he could. She arched her back, pushing her hips up as she held his head down, forcing his mouth onto her, his tongue into her. Her juices were smeared across his face and chin. She urged him to suck her, to fuck her with his tongue. Her cries got louder as her orgasm built inside her. And then she came.

Susie cried out as her release ran through her, her thighs and hands holding him to her. He sucked harder, licking her juices up as they flowed from her. She let go of him, and flopped back on the bed, a flush rising up her chest, her breathing harsh. He kissed her pussy softly, savouring the taste of her, loving the pleasure she was enjoying.

He crawled back up the bed and held her, kissing her softly, sharing the taste of her cum as she reached for his cock. He kissed her breasts and nipples as her body relaxed again. Susie pushed him onto his back, and started to kiss him. She nibbled his ear lobe, and kissed his neck

"Your turn now," she whispered, as she moved lower.

She bit and sucked his nipples, before kissing and licking her way down his body. She ran her nails over him, before moving to the end of the bed as he had, to kneel down. She gazed at his cock, murmuring appreciative comments about his length, his thickness, his hardness. His cock twitched as he took all this in, as she reached out to him.

As soon as she touched his cock he moaned with pleasure. She stroked him a few times, watching closely as his skin moved up and down, as his cock head was exposed and then hidden. She ran her tongue along his cock and down to his balls, before licking his helmet. She held his cock flat to his stomach, and used her tongue again, this time going along his cock, onto his balls, and then lower still.

She sucked on his balls, rolling them in her mouth, sending pain and pleasure through his body. She made her way back up his cock, using her lips, her tongue, and her teeth, to pleasure him. She held his cock upright away from his body, and licked around his helmet again. And then, without warning, she pressed her lips around the top of his cock, and swallowed half his length into her mouth.

He gasped out loud as she sucked him hard, her hand still holding him, wanking him with short strokes. She sucked harder still, only her hand stopping him from going deeper as he pushed his hips up, driving his cock into her mouth, his hands entwined in her hair, holding her still. She sucked him, stroking him and squeezing his balls, as he fucked her sweet little mouth. His balls tightened as his cum built up, as he cried out, as he came, spurts of cum pouring into her mouth.

She took the first few jets deep in her mouth, and then pulled her head away, wanking him to send his cum up onto his stomach. She pumped him until he stopped, and then sucked him to make sure she had all he could offer. And then she slowly licked the cum off of his stomach, before lying on top of him, and kissing him so that they could share the taste of his cum.

As they kissed, Ian ran his tongue over her lips, tasting himself on her. He touched her as she touched him, their hands, their mouths, never still as they lay close together. They kissed and caressed each other, their passion building gradually. Susie reached for her Dad's cock as he slipped a finger, then two, into her hot, tight pussy. As he finger fucked her, she slowly stroked his cock hard again.

"I want you," he told her softly, moving to kneel between her outstretched legs.

As his cock rested at the entrance of her pussy, Susie arched her hips and reached for him, pulling him into her. Ian leant forward, and let the head of his cock stretch her lips apart and enter her. Slowly, he drove his cock into her. Susie pushed her hips up again, her pussy massaging and pulling on his cock, as he leant forward and sucked her taut nipple into his mouth.

She held him tight, one arm around him with her hand on his ass, pulling him down onto her, the other hand holding his head to her breast. He sucked on her hard, fucking her pussy with short, deep strokes as she caressed him with her pussy, her hot flesh pulsing around him.

Ian felt her orgasm building within her, just as he felt his balls begin to tighten as they banged against her. Their movements became faster, harder, deeper, their cries louder. He kissed her hard, their tongues stabbing at each other's mouths, as they both came.

She grabbed his hips as her orgasm washed through her body, pulling his cock deep inside her, holding it there. His cum gushed into her, mixing with her juices. They lay holding each other, catching their breath, as their bodies peaked, as they shared their pleasure.

*********************************************

They went out later, wandering from their city centre hotel down towards the Coliseum, before walking back through the Roman Forum. They stopped often, soaking up the atmosphere, imagining the roar of the crowds hundreds of years before, imagining the Senators meeting, talking, plotting.

It was an unseasonably warm day, so they found a café and sat outside to eat Pizza, drink coffee and watch the world go by. They took a horse drawn carriage to the Pantheon, and marvelled at the beauty of the paintings and sculptures inside. They walked around the city, soaking up the atmosphere and history, walking hand in hand, enjoying being together.

As it began to get dark, they returned to the hotel, to the suite they now shared. Ian spotted Susie's bikini and teased her, asking if she had managed to get a swim that morning.

"Come on," she retorted, grabbing her bikini, "Let's go now."

"I can think of other things to do," he told her she stripped off, standing naked before him, her body firm and beautiful.

But with a laugh, she wriggled away from him and pulled her bikini on quickly. She reached into a draw and threw him his trunks. Ian got changed quickly, and they both pulled on the robes the hotel provided before heading out towards the lifts. Minutes later were at the indoor pool.

Dropping her gown on a sun bed, Susie stepped towards the water and dived in gracefully. Ian followed her more sedately, and began to swim a few lengths, always looking out for Susie. She swam well, passing him a few times as her years of practice began to show.

After swimming a couple of dozen lengths, Ian stopped at the shallow end and rested, his back against the edge of the pool. They were alone now, the last of the other swimmers having just left. Susie stopped next to him, both of them glancing across at where they had met the night before. Ian moved to stand in front of her. Reaching out, he stepped closer, his hands on her hips. They kissed softly, their bodies very close. As they parted, Susie spoke.

"It looks different in daylight," she murmured, thinking of the night before.

"I try not to think about," Ian told her.

"Why not," she asked, already knowing the answer.

"Because this happens," he told, taking her hand and pressing it against the hard bulge in his trunks.

"Swim then," she laughed, dodging past him and swimming away, teasing him.

Ian swam after her, but she had disappeared over to the other side of the pool. He went after her, missing her time and again. Each time Ian got closer, he reached out to her, touching her, and then she was gone. She touched his cock in passing, teasing him, but always evading him. Eventually he caught her, laughing, in the corner.

He pulled Susie to him, kissing her hard, feeling her firm body against him, her erect nipples pressing into his chest, his hard cock against her. She pressed herself against him, her pussy sliding up and down the ridge of his cock through his swimming trunks. She wriggled free, and dropped below the surface of the water.

Susie's hands tugged at his trunks, pulling his cock free. It sprang up, released from its restraints, unaffected by the cold water. Her hot mouth descended on him, sliding down his length, her lips forming a seal around him. Her tongue lapped at his cock head, buried in her mouth. She took his balls in one hand, her other hand on his ass, holding him.

Ian groaned as this seemed to last for ages, but in reality it was only seconds before she shot to the surface, gasping for breathe. With barely a glance around, they moved to the shallow part of the pool, his cock jutting out in front of him. Ian lifted her onto the edge of the pool, his lips locking onto hers as they held each other tight.

Susie grabbed his cock, peeling the skin back down his shaft, pulling his swollen cock head towards her. Dragging her bikini bottoms to one side, she exposed her pussy to him. He caught a quick glimpse of her wet, wanton lips and then he was inside her. He pushed forward as Susie wrapped her legs around him, pulling tight as he drove his thick cock deep inside his daughter's young body.

As they fucked, Ian tugged at the strings of her bikini top, pulling it away from her body, freeing her full breasts. Her nipples were like pebbles pressing into his chest as they kissed, as they fucked. Her legs tightened around him, pulling him deeper and deeper inside her as he fucked her faster and faster.

She leant back, her arms behind her, her breasts thrust upwards, her pussy pushed forward towards him. Ian dipped his head and drew first one dark nipple, and then the other, deep into his mouth. And then they were cumming, crying out as Susie's pussy moulded itself tighter around her Dad's cock, as waves of pleasure crashed through her, as spurts of warm, thick cum filled her body.

They clung together, gasping for breathe, then laughing at their release, then panicking as they remembered where they were. They dressed quickly, Ian pulling his trunks up while Susie re-tied her top and straightened her bottoms. They swam back to the far end of the pool, before climbing out and grabbing some towels from the pile left by the hotel. Pulling their robes back on, they headed back to their room, eager to be alone again.

*********************************************

It was late evening when they left the hotel. They were heading towards the Hard Rock Café, a venue they always enjoyed. Fortunately they were seated within half an hour of arriving, and were soon pondering the menu while sipping on ice cold beers.

"Hi, I'm Maria, and I'm your waitress for the evening."

They both looked up from the menus and said "Hello" to their waitress. Ian couldn't help watching her as she walked away. She was tall and slender, in her mid twenties, her accented English almost perfect. Her dark hair was tied back, her white blouse clinging to her pert body, her black skirt short and tight around her ass.

"Ouch!"

Ian cried out as Susie kicked him on the shins, an amused grin on her face as she watched him watching Maria.

Maria was back shortly to take their orders. She stood next to Ian, her hand resting lightly on his shoulder as they spoke. When they had ordered, she ran her hand lightly down his arm and thanked them, before sashaying away, her hips swinging, her ass rocking from side to side in her tight skirt.

Throughout the evening Maria was friendly and attentive, always touching Ian's arm and running her hand down it when they were finished chatting. Susie took all of this in with amusement, and not a little jealousy.

"I think she fancies you," Susie teased.

But moments later it was Ian teasing her as Marie brought Susie's dessert. She rested her hand on Susie's arm as she put the ice cream in front of her, then ran her hand down her arm and squeezed Susie's hand gently.

"Enjoy!" she told her.

"In which case," Ian told Susie as Maria walked away, "She must fancy you as well."

But Susie wasn't listening – she was far too busy watching Maria walking away, her eyes locked on her ass, her tongue flicking over her suddenly dry lips. Ian took all of this in, his cock hardening as he watched his daughter, his lover, looking at the waitress.

Suddenly he remembered the way Susie had looked at other girls before, some of the comments she had made, especially about the beautiful dancer they had seen at the Moulin Rouge when they were in Paris – and he began to wonder.......

When they were finished, Ian paid the bill and left the beautiful Maria an extravagant tip. She thanked him, leaning over to kiss him on the cheek, before hugging Susie. Ian watched them, his cock reacting again. As they left, Maria squeezed their arms one last time, then told them that she had enjoyed meeting them, and that she finished at eleven if they fancied a drink. Then, with a delicious, inviting smile, she was gone.

Ian and Susie stared at each other, not quite sure what to make of what Maria had said. But both their bodies reacted to those words, to her look.