A Sexy Weekend In Rome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They didn't mention Maria as they walked through Rome, heading for the Tivoli fountain, wanting to see it lit up at night. They stood by the fountains, enjoying the sound of the water, the sight of the beautiful statues and carvings. Ian gave Susie a coin and told her to throw it over her shoulder into the fountain and make a wish. Susie did, closing her eyes and making her wish as Ian watched her.

"Well," Ian asked, "What did you wish for?"

Susie hesitated for a moment then told him, her voice husky and her eyes bright.

"I wished we could ...... make it back to the Café before eleven."

Ian stared at her, his cock growing hard as he took in her words, the expression on her face. He glanced at his watch, then grabbed Susie's hand and led her back the way they had come.

*********************************************

They made it just in time, but then felt uncertain and almost foolish as they watched Maria appear from the restaurant with some other waitresses. They stood watching her, hesitating, not sure what to do when Maria turned and saw them. Her face lit up with that delicious smile again, and she quickly said goodbye to the others before walking to meet Susie and Ian.

They both watched her walking those dozen yards. Her long coat was undone, falling open as she walked. She was wearing the same clothes as before, but this time their eyes were on her breasts, taut against her blouse, her nipples dark and promising, and on her long legs as the appeared from beneath her coat with each step, her skirt high up on her stocking clad thighs.

"You made it," she greeted them, stepping between them, turning and looping her arms through theirs.

"Where shall we go," she continued, hardly drawing breath, "Lots of places are closing now ..... how about your hotel ..... does it have a bar ..... is it far?"

Ian mumbled that it wasn't far, and then led the way.

They chatted as they walked, Maria's cheery banter easing any uncertainty Susie and Ian might have had, although neither of them dared think about where this might lead.

It only took them fifteen minutes or so to get back to the hotel, but as soon as they walked into reception, they were hit by the noise of a huge party going on. The bar was packed, as where the lounges around reception. Ian looked around for somewhere quieter.

"How about our room?" Susie asked, her voice trembling slightly, "It's big enough .... is that okay with you Maria?"

"That's great .... let's use room service to get a drink, it'll be quicker than hanging around here."

Almost in a daze, still unsure of what was happening, Ian led the way to the lift. Minutes later, they were back in their suite, and he was on the phone to room service ordering a bottle of champagne. Ian dropped the phone back on its rest and turned back to Susie and Maria to tell them that the champagne was on its way. But his mouth was suddenly too dry for him speak as he took in the sight before him.

Susie and Maria were stood close together, their breasts touching, their hips pushing forward against each other, their mouths locked together. They parted as they sensed Ian looking at them. Susie went to her Dad and kissed him softly. He could taste Maria on her as their tongues slipped over each other.

Then Maria was next to him, her breasts pressing against his arm, firm and warm. As soon as Susie's lips left his, Maria was kissing him, her agile tongue flicking along his lips before slipping deep into his mouth. Ian groaned as he held them both to him, as he felt hands, two hands, sliding over the bulge in his trousers.

Maria led the way to the sofa in the sitting room part of the suite. They all sank down, Ian in the middle, as they took turns to kiss, Ian and Maria, Maria and Susie, Susie and Ian. Their hands found each other easily, touching, caressing.

They stopped only when they heard tapping on the door, and a call of "room service". Ian let the waiter into the room, noticing the looks both Maria and Susie gave him. His name badge read Luis, and he was typically Italian – dark and swarthy. He looked at them, then to Ian, perhaps making his mind up as to what was happening, a tinge of jealously flitting across his face.

He put the champagne on the side, and left as soon as Ian had tipped him. Ian poured their drinks, handing glasses to Maria and Susie before rejoining them. They sipped their champagne and chatted, totally at ease, happy for the growing sexual tension to grow even more, for their need and desire to grow.

After what seemed like an age, Ian leant over Maria and put his glass down. He took hers from her and placed it next to his before taking her in his arms. He kissed her softly, his hands caressing her pert breasts through her blouse. Slowly, he undid each of the buttons down the front of her blouse, conscious of Susie moving to kneel in front of them so that she could help.

As soon as the buttons were undone, Ian eased Maria onto her back on the sofa. He pulled her blouse open, gasping as he stared down at her breasts, at her dark nipples barely hidden by the lace of her cream bra. He touched her lightly, his hands moving up her sides, then across to her breasts, to her hard nipples.

Susie was still knelt on the floor beside them. Reaching down between Ian's hands, between Maria's breasts, she gently undid the clasp at the front of the cream bra. Ian slid his hands across her breasts, into the deep valley between them, before slipping his hands under the edge of each cup, and then slowly back across her breasts, exposing them to their gaze. He felt the firmness of Maria's breasts under his hands, of her hard, puckered nipples. As his hands reached her sides, leaving her breasts totally exposed, both Susie and Ian gasped as they took in their beauty.

He dipped his head, taking Maria's nipple into his mouth. Susie leant over her, and Maria moaned loudly as both her nipples were drawn into wet, willing mouths, and were sucked and teased. As Ian sucked and licked at her breast and nipple, he ran his hand over her flat tummy, over her skirt. He rubbed down the front of her panties, feeling the wetness, feeling her juices rushing from her. Susie moved away from her breast, and the two girls kissed – soft, passionate kisses that set them all moaning.

As his hand reached inside Maria's panties, Susie stood up. She moved away a little, so that Maria and Ian could see her. As they watched, Ian rubbed his fingers along Maria's wet slit, teasing her, toying with her hard clit.

They watched as Susie danced slowly, sensually, undoing the buttons down the front of her dress, before pushing the dress off her shoulders. It fell to the ground as she ran her hands over her breasts, pinching her own nipples. Now Maria gasped as Susie stood before them, naked apart from her thong. Susie's hands ran lower, until one was on her tummy, and one inside her underwear. She turned around, and bent over to slip her thong off, pointing her firm ass at them, her pussy peeking out between her legs. She turned back towards them, and held out her hands.

"Let's go to bed," was all she said.

Maria reached her hands up to Susie, and stood up, the girls falling naturally into each other's arms, their naked breasts pressing together. They kissed again. Ian's cock was painfully hard watching them. Maria ran her hands down Susie's back, down to her firm ass. Ian moved behind her, pushing her dark hair to one side so that he could kiss her neck.

He pulled her blouse and bra down her arms, leaving her topless. As the girls carried on kissing, moaning softly as their tongues explored, he dropped to his knees, scattering kisses down Maria's slender back. He unzipped her skirt, easing it down off her hips. All she wore under it was a cream thong and her black hold up stockings.

Her rounded buttocks were firm, creamy white against the rest of her. He kissed each side of her ass gently, before easing her thong down. He eased her stockings down as well, one at a time, leaving her naked. Her moaning got louder as he ran his tongue between her cheeks. She pushed her ass out, exposing more of herself to him. He teased her tight little hole with the tip of his tongue, holding her hips and pulling her to him.

He stood up and led these two naked, gorgeous women to the bed. The contrast between them was amazing. Marie was more slender, darker. Susie was more rounded, her breasts and hips fuller but still wonderfully firm, both of them incredibly sexy.

Once by the bed, they both turned to Ian. Maria kissed him. Their kiss was soft and gentle to start with, growing quickly in passion as their tongues came into play. They stopped kissing briefly as Susie pulled his shirt over his head. Maria immediately leant down, sucking and biting his nipples, her hand reaching for his cock through the thin material of his trousers, squeezing it.

Maria dropped to her knees in front of Ian, still looking up at him. He sensed Susie kneeling down behind him. Their hands pulled at his trousers, dragging them and his underwear over his hips, down his thighs and off. His cock sprung up, standing out rigid, pre cum dripping from the tip. Maria gasped as it pointed at her, her mouth automatically slipping over the tip, greedily sucking his cock head into her hungry mouth.

As Maria sucked him, Susie ran her hands between his legs to cup and caress his balls, before moving around to the front to join Maria. He held their heads as they alternated, taking turns to suck him, to lick him, to tease him. The contrast between them was amazing. He knew Susie so well, but Maria was different, grating her teeth over his cock, biting him.

And it was Maria who wanted his cum first. Susie knew this as well, and moved behind her to hold her breasts as she sucked on him harder, drawing him deeper into her as he fucked her mouth. With a cry he came, the first few jets of cum gushing into Maria's mouth, the rest onto her breasts. She turned quickly, still holding his cock, and kissed Susie, sharing his cum. He stood watching them, his cock still hard, his mind abuzz with what was happening.

They moved to the bed, Maria lying on her back with Susie at her side. He kissed them both, and then watched as they caressed each other's breasts. Susie leant over and licked what was left of his cum from Maria's breasts, before taking a ripe brown nipple into her mouth, sucking hard, biting gently. He moved back to kneel between Maria's legs. Her pussy was shaved, her slit running with juices, her large clit and lips prominent and begging for attention.

He kissed up the inside of her thighs, tasting her silky soft skin. He kissed along her slit, feeling her pushing up for more. He rang his tongue back down, pausing at the clit. Then he pushed his tongue inside her, licking and sucking her juices out of her. Her hand appeared, her finger rubbing her clit in a circular motion.

Maria was panting, surges of pleasure running through her from the attention she was getting – from the attention her breasts were getting, her pussy was getting, her clit was getting. Susie was grinding her pussy against Maria's thigh, needing some attention. Ian ran his hand up to his daughter, pushing his fingers inside her. She fucked against his fingers frantically. Maria reached across and pinched her breasts, pulling on her nipples, both of them crying out.

He urged them on, and within seconds of each other they came, long drawn out orgasms that sent pleasure rushing through them. They held onto each other, Susie still pushing onto his fingers, and Maria on his mouth. As they relaxed, Ian moved to kiss Susie, to share Maria's taste with her. Then he kissed Maria, before lying between them, hugging them.

They lay there kissing and cuddling, caressing each other, knowing that they all wanted more, but all content to savour the moment. Gradually their touches and kisses became more urgent, more demanding. Susie and Maria stroked his cock between them, before pushing him onto his back. Susie climbed across him, her pussy hovering above his cock.

Maria reached for him, and rubbed the head of his cock across Susie's pussy, across her clit. With a sigh, Susie sank down onto him, his cock sliding deep inside her, into her incredibly hot and tight pussy. He felt her throbbing and squeezing around him.


As Susie began to move up and down his length, Maria swung her leg across his body, to sit on his chest, and slide her pussy to his mouth, her back to Susie. He licked her pussy again, sucking on her lips, his arms around her, pulling her to him. She lent against the wall above the bed, balancing herself as he pulled her to him, as Susie slid up and down, as he thrust into her, the bed shaking under their movements.

Ian reached for Maria's breasts, savouring their weight, their firmness. He rubbed her nipples, teasing them, rubbing them between his finger and thumb. Susie leant forward, reaching around Maria to join him in enjoying her breasts.

Ian knew that Susie would come quickly, so he thrust up into her, meeting her body as it moved downwards, all the time working on Maria's sweet tasting pussy. Maria pushed herself harder to him as Susie's cry's got louder, as she came again, as her juices poured from her. Her movements slowed, and she climbed away from him. She pulled Maria back along his body. He felt her wet pussy smearing its juices down his chest and stomach, and then his cock was immediately surrounded by another hot, wet pussy.

The feeling was incredible, moving so swiftly from one pussy to another. With a grin Susie kissed him, before taking her turn to sit across him. But she turned to face Maria, pushing her ass back towards him, exposing her ass and pussy to his mouth, to his tongue. As Maria took his cock deep inside her body, the girls reached for each other's breasts, leaning forward to kiss.

He stroked his tongue from Susie's puckered hole to her clit, running along her wet slit, into her pussy. He sucked her wet, juicy lips, and fucked her with his tongue. Both girls were pushing down on him, matching the upward thrusts of his cock and tongue. His balls were on fire, his cum hot inside them. He groaned, and Maria pushed harder, faster.

With a cry he came, great fountains of cum shorting deep inside Maria. She cried out as well, and pressed down hard, burying him inside her, her pussy clenched around him. Finally, Susie moaned into Maria's soft lips, pushing her pussy down before relaxing against him, her passion spent for now. They slowly separated, and cuddled up, exhausted. The unmistakeable smell of sex filled the room, their bodies wet with cum and juices.

"Thank you Daddy," Susie murmured, kissing Ian, tasting her juices on him.

Maria stared at them, realising their relationship for the first time. Ian and Susie froze, looking at her – until she sank into Susie's arms, kissing her hard, their naked bodies pressed together. She kissed Ian then, before they cuddled up again. They fell asleep in minutes, worn out for now

*********************************************

It was still the middle of night when Ian woke up. He was cuddled up behind Susie, his cock resting against her ass. He rolled onto his back, reaching out for Maria - but she wasn't there. He lay still, thinking she must have left until he felt the draft from the doors leading out to the balcony. He got up, careful not to disturb Susie.

Maria was out on the balcony, dressed only in one of Ian's tee shirts, which just about covered her ass. He walked out onto the balcony to join her, still naked. He reached for her, his arms around her from behind, and slipped his hands inside the tee shirt to cup her breasts. She sighed, and wiggled her ass back against him, turning her head for a kiss.

They stood together for a while, watching the traffic below, enjoying the unusually warm night air. Ian rolled Maria's nipples gently between his fingers and thumbs, feeling them harden. She pushed her ass back against his hardening cock again, just as he pressed back against her. He moved a hand down her body from her breast to cup her pussy, his finger slipping easily into her wetness.

Her ass came back to him again, but this time she arched her back, presenting her pussy to him. Ian's cock slid easily between her thighs and into her body. She moaned softly as he stretched and filled her, his cock buried inside her, her ass hard against his body. He slid out of her until only the tip of his cock was inside her pussy, and then he was back inside her, fucking her with long, slow strokes.

Ian caressed her breasts, rubbing her erect nipples with his fingertips. He held her tighter, squeezing her breasts as he pulled her to him as his strokes became faster, harder. She slipped her hand between her legs and rubbed her own clit. Her moans – and his groans – got loader and more intense, matching the intensity of their bodies as they fucked, their hands, their hips, their bodies moving rhythmically as one.

Their cries echoed out into the night air as they came, his cum pouring into Maria's body to mix with her own juices before running onto her thighs as he continued pumping into her, prolonging their pleasure, their ecstasy.

She turned around and clung to him, their lips meshed together, their tongues slipping over each other. He held her firm ass, caressing her, holding her tight as they came down to earth. After a while, she led him back to bed, to Susie.

*********************************************

Susie was first awake in the morning. She was aware of Ian behind her, his arm around her, his hand gently cupping her breast. She eased away from him and looked across at Maria. Even as she looked at her, and thought about the previous night, she felt a tingle in her nipples and pussy. Beside her, Maria stirred and stretched in her sleep, pushing the sheet away from herself, leaving her body naked to Susie's gaze.

As she looked at Maria, Susie knew that she wanted more. She spent just a few more seconds staring at the exquisite naked form next to her, and then reached out to her - to their – new lover. As she touched Maria, she felt that familiar ache at the base of her tummy, the wetness already springing from her pussy.

Reaching across, she ran her hand softly over Maria's breasts, feeling their shape, their weight, her fingers dancing lightly across the firm flesh and onto the hard, puckered nipples. She rubbed Maria's nipple with her fingertip, feeling the hard nub of flesh move softly from side to side. Maria stirred, moaning in her sleep. Keeping her fingers on one nipple, Susie dipped her head and sucked the other one gently into her mouth.

At first she just used her lips, clamping a ripe nipple between them, while sucking gently, her mouth, her hands, responding to Maria's soft moans of pleasure. Then she used her tongue, swirling it across Maria's breast and nipple, rocking the hard button of flesh from side to side as she continued to suck. And then she used her teeth, nipping and nibbling on her gorgeous lover, listening to Maria's moans as they became louder, as she started to wake up.

Maria's hand moved to hold Susie's head to her, her other hand pressing Susie's hand down onto her breast. Moving more quickly now, Susie kissed her way down Maria's tanned body before settling between her long legs, tickling the soft inside of her thighs with her tongue. Maria eased her legs apart, conscious of Susie's sigh as she looked down at her pussy, at her pink wetness, at her clit already standing up and begging for attention.

Doing what to Maria what she knew she would like having done to her, Susie sank her head down and licked along Maria's pussy, sucking her lips, tasting her juices. She clamped her mouth over her mound, sucking on her, her tongue flicking across her clit before burying itself inside Maria's sweet, tasty body. Reaching down, Maria held Susie's head to her, pushing her hips upwards to grind her pussy against Susie's hot and willing mouth.