A Sexy Weekend In Rome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria came quickly, crying out as her juices poured from her, as Susie sucked on her, as her body tingled all over, her climax building in her pussy before flooding her body completely. Her body relaxed slowly as Susie lapped at her pussy, licking and sucking her juices from her.

Susie slid back up the bed, her face glistening with Maria's juices, and held her, kissing her, sharing her taste. Maria's tongue flicked across Susie's lips and face, licking her own juices from her, until their tongues met and started to explore.

Maria pulled Susie to her, holding her tight, savouring each other. She kissed Susie, her tongue ravaging her mouth, their breasts pressed together. She slipped her hand between them, her fingers teasing Susie's clit before pushing inside her hot body. Susie's cries were muffled by Maria's lips, by her tongue, as her fingers plunged into her wet body, her thumb rubbing across her naked mound as she finger fucked her.

Susie rocked her body against the fingers inside her, clamping her thighs around them as her own orgasm built, slowly at first, but then in a rush as her pleasure exploded through her. Maria quickly pressed down hard on Susie's clit, sensing she would love the exquisite pain and pleasure this gave her as her body flooded with her juices.

Even as her orgasm crashed through her, Susie was aware of her Dad watching them, watching her, his cock thick and hard in his hand.

As soon as they had got their breath back, Maria fell backwards onto the bed, pulling Susie on top of her. Susie straddled her, her knees were each side of Maria, her hard nipples pressing into Maria's firm, warm breasts. They kissed softly, their tongues caressing each other before slipping into the other's hungry mouth.

Maria reached down to run her hands over Susie's ass, pulling her to her, their pussy's grinding against each other. They sighed softly as they kissed, more juices springing from them as their bodies moulded together.

As they kissed, their movements became more urgent, more passionate, both of them wanting more. After a few minutes, Susie pulled away and turned quickly, clamping her mouth over Maria's clit while fucking her with her fingers. Maria reached up and grabbed Susie's ass, pulling her hard to her mouth so that she could lick and suck at her pussy, her tongue roaming eagerly from her ass all the way down to her clit.

At first, Susie assumed it was Maria's finger slipping into her pussy, but it felt different – longer, thicker. Then she realised that Maria's hands where still holding her ass. She sighed as she looked up and saw Ian beside them, his other hand on his cock, stroking along his hard length. She gasped as he pulled his foreskin back along the thick, curved length of his cock to reveal the red, bulbous head already dripping with pre cum.

Maria watched as Ian pulled his finger out of Susie, and moved behind her. She reached up to stroke his hard, long cock. He moaned out loud as she wanked him gently, her mouth still on Susie's pussy. She pulled his cock towards Susie, guiding him into her, watching as Ian stretched his daughter's pussy, as it disappeared slowly, just the head at first, and then the whole length of him.

Susie cried out as she felt Ian's cock enter her, as he filled her, her pussy throbbing around him. She felt Maria's mouth sucking on her clit, her mouth still hungry to taste her. Ian slid his cock in and out of her, the first long, slow strokes being replaced by a faster, more urgent rhythm as their mutual pleasure, their need, built. Maria felt Susie plunge her fingers into her in time to the Ian's thrusts, her wetness pouring onto her thighs.

They all cried out as their climaxes built. Ian roared as he drove into Susie one last time, before holding his cock deep inside her. She felt it jerking as his balls emptied his cum into her. Maria reached up, lapping at his heavy balls, sucking them. Susie screamed as she felt his hot cum take her over the edge, her fingers deep inside Maria as she cried out her pleasure as well.

Ian pulled out of Susie, and slumped on the bed beside them. Susie rolled off Maria, and snuggled up to Ian as Maria did the same, but on the other side of him. Ian leant over and kissed them in turn, enjoying the taste of them. Maria and Susie both reached for Ian's heavy cock, still semi erect between against his strong thighs, still from Susie's juices. Ian continued to hold them as they slept again, worn out from their early morning exertions.

*********************************************

It was mid morning when they were all awake again. They stayed together until lunch time, making love, the three of them enjoying each others company, each others bodies.

Maria and Susie made love to Ian, teasing him, loving him, kissing and caressing him. They shared his cock as he lay back on the bed, their mouths and hands everywhere. They watched as a torrent of cum exploded from his cock, splattering onto their breasts and tummies. Maria leant over him, sucking the last of his cum from him.

Ian moved to one side then, and watched as Maria shared his cum with Susie, before easing her onto her back. He watched as Maria licked and sucked his cum off of his daughters breasts, watched as Susie writhed under their lovers lips and tongue and mouth.

Susie reached for Maria, tracing her fingers through the cum on her pert breasts before sucking it hungrily from her fingers.

They lay side by side, their bodies pressed together as they kissed, their hands moving over each others sexy bodies. They moved easily into a 69, each of them tasting and sucking, licking and eating, the others pussy and clit until their cries echoed around the room as they each came over and over again.

Ian stroked himself as he watched, his cock long and hard in his hand, his shaft throbbing. He moved behind Maria as she knelt over Susie, all of them moaning as he eased his cock into her. Maria moaning as his cock filled her, Ian moaning as her pussy sucked him in deep, moulding itself around him. And Susie moaned as she watched her Dad's cock disappear, as she reached up and ran her tongue over his balls.

Susie watched her Dad's cock for few moments, watching it slide in and out of Maria. As Maria started to cry out, Susie wriggled out from underneath her. Maria immediately reached out for the end of the bed, arching her back, urging Ian to fuck her harder, to fuck her deeper, faster. Susie knelt beside her, reaching for Maria's breasts, her ass, touching and caressing her.

As Maria came again, her pussy pulsating around Ian's cock, Susie moved to kneel beside her, to reach out for the end of the bed in an image of Maria, her ass in the air, her pussy wet and ready.

Ian pulled his cock out of Maria as her orgasm subsided and drove it straight into his daughters waiting body. He fucked her hard, Maria now beside him, her hand reaching between his legs for his swaying balls, her other hand running between Susie's tight cheeks, searching out her puckered hole.

Susie cried out as Maria pushed her finger into her ass, quickly matching the rhythm of Ian's thrusting cock. Susie almost sobbed as Ian pulled out of her, but then thrust back with a groan as she felt his cock nudging against her ass. Maria guided him, feeding him into his daughter's ass until he was fucking her again.

Maria reached under Susie, rubbing her clit with one hand, her own clit with the other. Ian held Susie's hips driving into her ass, his cock, his body, on fire. With a roar he came, his cum erupting into Susie's ass as she came, as Maria fell back on the bed, her fingers now deep inside her own pussy as her orgasm crashed through her.

After holding each other for long minutes, they all showered, all too aware that their time together was at an end.

*********************************************

Maria watched as Susie and Ian packed quickly, not wanting to leave. They exchanged e-mail addresses, needing to think that they would stay in touch. They parted outside the hotel, sharing lingering kisses until Maria left, walking away quickly and not looking back.

Ian and Susie just about made their train to the airport on time. They sat close together, each of them thinking about the weekend they had just enjoyed, and what had happened. On the plane they spoke in whispers of their love and desire, of what they wanted. As they landed back in England, Ian leant over and kissed Susie, his hand resting on her bare thigh.

"I need to go to London soon," he told her, "Just for a few days."

"Yes please," she gasped before he could say another word, leaning over to kiss him.