A Shopping Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know how I like it don't you." He said as he pushed his dick through her lips and ran his hand down her face to her tits, giving them one last squeeze.

Amelia looked up at Nolan through squinted eyes and nodded, reaching for the baby doll and wiping off her face.

"Well this is ruined now." She said with a grin.

"That's your problem, I got what I came for." Nolan said with a smirk as he walked over to his pants and pulled them up, slipping his shirt on and heading over to the door.

"Just wait until I see you again. I've got more for you." He said and unlocked the door and walked out.

Amelia looked up for Anne-Drea but she was no where to be seen. She reached up and grabbed her dress and slipped it down over her as she saw the door swing open and Anne-Drea step in.

"Who was that?" Anne-Drea asked shyly.

"Oh don't act coy after that." Amelia replied with a grin.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself though, but no one can ever know this happened." Amelia looked Anne-Drea in her eyes. "No one, ever, you hear me?"

Anne-Drea blushed and nodded. "No one."

Amelia finished fixing her dress and reached down and pushed the baby doll under the bench as she grabbed the red lace bra still hanging up.

"Looks like I found my bra. Don't think I need the baby doll." Amelia said with a grin as she gestured for Anne-Drea to leave.

"No, I don't think you do." Anne-Drea replied as they headed out of the changing room and back out to the store.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Special Delivery Amelia and Nolan have a risky encounter.in Loving Wives
A Risky Encounter Nolan risks everything for another shot at Amelia.in Erotic Couplings
Donna Fucks Son's Friend Bareback Donna teaches son's best friend a lesson in satisfying women.in Mature
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
Rough Encounter Between Old Friends Fantasy encounter between two old school aquiantances.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories