A Sim Sex Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly showered then walked into the bedroom to get changed. At 10:35 I pulled up outside Change 56 in my Bugatti and stepped out onto the pavement. I handed my key to the valet and walked past the ques and slapped hands with bouncer before walking into the most prestigious club in sim city.

Being the rich, hansom friend to the stars I was on the VIP list at every joint in town.i walked through the club eyeing the girls at the bar and floor then walked up the steps to the VIP balcony. I greeted the bouncer as he let me past then orded a drink from the bar. Turning round I surveyed the VIP area and saw only 4 other people. 2 girls where sat in the hot top sipping wine and a man and woman where stood outside on the 3rd story deck talking. It would be another half hour before people really started arriving then the party would begin. Taking my beer from the bar I walked over to the railing and looked down on the girls dancing below. From my vantage point I had a perfect view down the top of every girl and it was quite a sight to behold.

One girl in particular caught my eye. It was a sim I had created a while ago inspired by one of my sister closest friends. Aspen was her name in both worlds, she was a slim size 4 with wavey chestnut brown hair that fell halfway down her back. She had a light skin tone and big brown doe eyes. A natural beauty that didn't wear make-up and still stole the show. She was wearing a tight black tank top that perfectly clung to her 28C breast which looked even better rubbing against the bikini encased tits belonging to a tall blond. The girls danced closely, bumping and grinding against each other, Aspens arms hung loosely around the blonds neck while the blonds hands rested on aspens small hips.

As they swayed and grinded I readjusted my pants ans walked over to Tony the e bouncer and told to invite the girls up. I watched him as he worked his way through the dancer and talked to the girls. Holding hands they where led up the stairs. They both looked me in the eye as they finally made it up, the fun was about to begin.

To be continued.

(Please leave any comments and thoughts and I welcome ideas if you think I should continue this story. Constructive criticism is welcome. Add me to your favourites so you can find my future storeys easily. Thank you, EB)

12