A Simple Persuasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
titania123
titania123
1,513 Followers

With wide, fear-filled eyes, she watched as his lips closed in. Without thinking, she leaned back, biting her bottom lip. When his mouth softly closed over hers, she let it go. The wet lip rubbed against his. She attempted to still herself, to not feel and to not respond. But his skill was entirely too much. With just the right amount of pressure, his opening mouth pressed into her, his tongue pushing at her lips, demanding entrance. She clamped her lips tight, but only for a moment. After another insistent pass of his tongue, her lips gave in. Slowly, delicately, he caressed her inner mouth with his tongue.

Momentarily, Grace was caught up in the alluring sensation, but when she felt his hardened body press against hers, his arms gripping her to him possessively, she quickly snapped back. With his tongue in her mouth, she pushed against him hard, growling. She snapped her teeth, though he pulled away just in time. Lachlan eyed her dangerously, taking on her challenge.

"Careful, kitten, you don't wanna play rough with me, you won't like it," he said, breathing hard as he recovered from the kiss. He moved a hand to her breast, and to prove his point, he twisted the nipple in his fingers. Her body instantly responded, trying to pull away from the intense, painful sensation. She gasped and scrunched her face. He saw her anger flare, but also felt her nipple harden even more. He stepped into her, pushing her back further, swooping down to continue his oral assault. Even though he felt her resistance, she no longer fought him.

Once he knew he had her, he relinquished his brutal attack and eased into more seductive maneuvers. For Grace, the kiss was more than pleasurable. It was intimate and revealing. Though she knew she stood in front of him in only her bra and panties, she felt entirely more exposed and vulnerable in the kiss. It had always been, her fear of kissing. She had always carried around the feeling of the sacredness of another's lips upon hers, their breaths mingled, tongues stroking each other erotically. She felt her chest grow with fluttering weight. Though his hands stroked her body, it was the stroking of his tongue that made her whimper.

Her response, though coerced as it was, spurred his hungry beast on. Regretfully, he left her delicious mouth to taste her neck, collarbone, and shoulder. He took a handful of her breasts and licked her flesh through the coarse lace. He felt out her nipple, sucking it roughly into his mouth.

Grace could feel herself pool in shame. His ability to elicit her arousal despite her harrowing experience at his hands angered her. And yet, she couldn't stop his mouth from creating the intense pleasure building inside of her. As he harshly bit her nipple through her bra, she felt lightening shoot through her to her core. She clenched her thighs together and attempted to twist away from him, but his other hand held her securely.

He pulled her into him, lifting her further from the floor, bringing her to his mouth as though she were his dessert. When the black lace was thoroughly soaked by his mouth, he released her and took a step back. He quickly assessed her flushed face, though she tried to hide it. But what he really studied was the bra.

Though she looked sexy as hell, he wanted the butter-smooth nipple in his mouth, now. She watched warily as he reached into his pocket and produced a knife. The blade flipped out into place as he reached up and cut away one of her favorite pieces of lingerie. She burned as he stared at her. His scrutiny made her flesh tingle as though it were a caress.

Though the long moments passed with his eyes on her, eventually he moved forward, reclaiming his position against her. Lachlan's hands wound down her back, cupping her firm ass so he could lift her easily to him. His mouth was at her breast again, devouring it in aching bliss. He suckled hard, causing a heavenly blend of pain and pleasure to course through her. Fighting as she should, she began to pray to evaporate in his heat, to be formless and out of his grasp.

Despite her commitment to resist his touch, when he bit down uncommonly hard, her eyes flew open. It was a mistake to watch him devour her flesh with a staggering amount of lust. Her mouth fell open in her daze. When he glanced up into her eyes, his face darkened lovely at the sight of her own lust reverberated back at him through her eyes. Watching her watch him, he slowly ate at her breast, running his tongue, suckling hard, biting pleasurably.

When she lolled her head back and drew in a ragged breath, he smiled, knowing she was losing her struggle against him. Grace felt powerless against the storm he created. She couldn't fight him to be free, and she couldn't fight him to stop the overpowering sensations. It wouldn't be so bad, just for a moment, she thought through her drugged brain. After all, isn't this what you wanted before? Relaxing, only momentarily, into his mouth, she felt herself arch against him and lift a leg to better fit around his waist. Did he just growl? she wondered when she felt a rumble spread between them. For her acceptance of the situation, she received the same beautiful treatment to her other breast which effectively lulled her into a world of her own.

With her legs around his waist and his hands on her butt kneading it, Lachlan slowly worked his fingers under the edge of the silken fabric. Without disturbing her bliss, he kept his mouth happily attached to her breasts as he slowly slid a hand under the crotch of her underwear, heading towards her slit. He growled and bit into her flesh extra hard when his fingers grazed across the smooth, slick wetness oozing from them. However, his victory was short lived as, when she felt his fingers stroke her cunt, she stiffened against him. She was flooded with shame at being caught enjoying her torturer's touch. She struggled to be released from his grasp, but found her protests squashed by his crushing hold around her and his mouth capturing her lips again.

He still held her, though she fought him, and he moved his right hand to cup her mound between their bodies. He loved the feeling of her clean lips and reveled in the feeling of her arousal coating them so they were plump, silky folds. He stroked her over and over, each time dipping further and further into her.

Despite his aggression with his mouth to tame her into giving into the sensations, she still continued to wrestle against him. In warning, he found her clit and squeezed it tightly, causing her to arch against him, quivering at the overpowering feeling. She gave up, slacking into him, knowing it was useless to fight.

At first, he continued kissing her, stroking her, but quickly realized something was wrong. She was merely a doll, neither fighting nor participating. She was dead to his ministrations. We can't have that, he thought. Releasing her, he stepped back and allowed her to softly swing free. Her expression was swollen with desire and defeat. She watched, wondering at his next move.

Grace's face transformed from wary, to puzzlement, to shock as Lachlan slowly lifted his guilty hand to his face. She saw evidence of her depravity on his fingers just before he slipped one into his mouth. He slowly sucked on it, just as he had her breast. The scene caused familiar feelings to stir. She heard him moan, before a slow smile spread across his face. He reached out his hand to her lips, but she turned away quickly. Smiling, he stepped forward, forcing her to face him. Slowly, he ran a slick finger across her lips. The acts, the sharing of her arousal, the erotic stroke across her lip, were so foreign and yet so hypnotic that Grace could only stare as he edged closer, drawing his tongue over her lip to take back the flavor. But his spell was already cast and she was eager to taste what he did. Her tongue reached out for his and felt his thrilled response.

More of his fingers found their way into their joined mouths to be cleaned before edging back down her body to the well he first drew them from. Lachlan's left hand was at her bottom, lifting her into him again. Without further coaxing, Grace wrapped her long legs back around him, spreading her lower lips. In appreciation, he continued his masterful kissing. His fingers, finding her wetness once more, slowly entered, running deep into tight channel. His tongue and fingers fell into rhythm together, both stroking in unison.

Lachlan could feel her walls clench around him with every pass against her secret spot. Soon, her hips began to roll almost indiscernibly in time with his hand. His hand angled so his thumb could press and rub around her clit, adding to sensation he sent through her body. Grace was a diverging mess, two parts splitting and running far from the other. Though she couldn't deny she loved the feel of Lachlan's hands, and mouth, and the taste of his tongue, she knew his actions were not fueled by any honorable desire. Even if he did lust after her, he was still doing all this to torture her. This is supposed to be rape, remember?

Is it? Or is it simply torturing me by making me want it?

Either way, what does it matter? The man stuck me in a hole! Or have you already forgotten of the tickle of the spiders gnawing away at your skin? She shuddered at the memory, her body filling with ice. She pulled back from his mouth, unable to feel pleasure from them. He opened his eyes to regard her questioningly. His hand stilled as he studied her. She was flushed with desire, but there was hesitancy in her face. She still reined in her response, and he guessed why.

"Don't think you can stop it, Gracie. When the time comes, so will you," he said humorously. "And just to show you who is now master of your body, I don't think I'm going to let you...cum that is, not until you've learned your lesson." He leaned in to kiss her again, but she pulled away.

"You're so..."

"Handsome? Devastatingly sexy"

"Lewd. You must really enjoy these little assignments, since they're probably the only time you ever get any."

His face twisted up cruelly. "Now, what would make you say that when you were practically beginning me to fuck within the first hour we met. No, I take that back. If we count your little drunken escapade at the bar, you've been trying to jump me from the first five minutes. Admit it. Or are you in so much denial that you can't face the truth."

His words shamed her, which only served to make her angry. Suddenly she didn't care about the stupid insurance fraud the firechief was committing, she didn't care that this man had broken into the sanctity of her home, tortured her and was about to rape her. All she wanted was to be left alone, and lick her wounds of embarrassment. She let her legs fall from around his waist and looked away, a tone of haughty disinterest marking her face.

"Fine," she sighed. Suddenly resisting torture had taken too much energy. "I don't care. What do you want to know? Your uncle, right? Well, he's-" But before she could continue, Lachlan's hand was clamped over her mouth.

"Ah, ah, ah," he chided. "Did I, or did I not tell you, once you refused to tell me, I wouldn't hear anything you had to say, not until I was ready again." His face held his mock-rebuke.

She scowled and bit out, "Then get ready."

He chuckled. "Um, nope. Not ready. Now, where were we? Oh, yes," he crooned as his hand trailed down the side of her body to rest at her crotch, his fingers finding their way under the black silk. "About here, right?" and sunk two fingers in.

Her body tensed up at the sensation, trying to squeeze her mind shut from his touch. After a few minutes of unsuccessfully arousing her, a frustrated Lachlan kissed her harshly on the lips. "Perhaps," he ground out, "you need more of your aphrodisiac liqueur?" He raised the fingers to her lips again, but she angrily slung her head as he attempted to feed them to her. "Are you sure?" he querried, undeterred. "After all, you taste absolutely...wonderful. In fact," he said evilly has he kneeled in front of her. His hands smoothly skated up the sides of her legs to just below her hips were her underwear band lied. Hooking his fingers into the fabric, he tugged down quickly before she could fight. At first she kicked out at him, but his close proximity hindered any solid contact, and she found he was too solid to push over. In the end she tried to twist out of his view. His strong hands, however, were able to turn her towards him to his satisfaction.

She whimpered as she struggled, knowing what evil was lurking behind those hooded eyes. "No! Lachlan, stop! Please, please. I-I know I've been d-difficult, but I-I..." she completely lost all use of words when his mouth clamped down on her mound, his teeth sinking in just enough to hold her still against him.

Grace, unprepared for the intense sensation to her swollen lower lips, bucked slightly under his mouth. He lifted her left leg to fit over his shoulder, holding him tight to her. "Lachlan...please," her voice quivered. "Please stop! I'll tell you! I'll tell you anything!" she screamed.

Lachlan could only groan against the erotic flavor flooding his mouth. He was momentarily frightened that he wouldn't be able to stop until she climaxed into him. "At this moment, I really don't care what you have to say." He roughly assailed her slit, finding the turgid nub at the apex and sucking it into his mouth. Grace immediately strained against the sharp pleasure, fighting to hold back any response.

He's doing it, she panicked. He's making me feel it. I can't stop... In her previous relationships, never had a guy done this to her. She had always been curious, but always afraid to ask. And now that it was finally happening, she was filled with shame. Not at the actual act, per se, but that she was deriving so much pleasure, in such an intimate way, from a man she was supposed to hate. And she couldn't get him to stop.

Lachlan luxuriated in the silken feel of her plump sex, smooth and wet hot. He flavor was lightly sweet, but incredibly erotic and heady. He buried himself deeper, wanting to be absorbed into her perfection. He murmured his contentment, which in turn caused her body to shudder at the vibrations.

Her body was a thousand causeways, brimming with electric rivers. Her moans, harried and mindless, were all that broke through Lachlan's lust-driven trance. He had to hurry, or he wouldn't last. With masterful execution, his tongue began to stroke deep inside her, hitting her rough furrows, sending pleasure screaming through her. Her hips were undulating with the thrusts he gave her. He continued driving into her right up until he could perceive the crest of her orgasm. Lachlan let her leg fall from his shoulder and stood up. Breathing heavy, with a devilish grin, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, watching her the entire time.

Grace, bound in sensual rapture, took a moment to focus on the man in front of her. Her head, flung back, slowly rolled to face him, her eyes fluttered open in question. He saw the strain there, the pain from a frustrated orgasm. He chuckled. "Sorry, kitten. That's what you get, you see," he reached out, stroking her cheek. He stepped in closer to her, his lips grazing down the side of her face. "This is something to think about. The next time I ask you a question, you can either tell me and be happily rewarded, or...you can suffer." With that, he kissed her on the lips and then left.

Grace's body ached in ways it never had before. She was panting from frustration. She could feel the thick moisture flowing from her pussy slowly trickle down her inner thigh. She rubbed her legs together, trying to relieve the throb radiating from deep inside her to her swollen lips. He-he left me! He did...well, that, and then he left me! He didn't finish. Her passion was transforming from the sensual into the hateful. How could he...this is his torture, this is his great plan to make me talk, is it? By making me regret not telling him, I now have to suffer...

Well, at least he hasn't hit me.

Oh, yeah, that's so noble of him. And, of course, all you can really say is, he hasn't hit you yet. She couldn't keep the argument up and so let her words fall away, only seething anger swimming in her mind.

But an hour is a long time to wait, suspended by chains above the head. In the course of time, Grace's hormones evened out. Though the discomfort persisted, her thoughts began to move forward. No, he hasn't hit me yet. And he doesn't have to. Face it, you can't stop what he does, and you can't stop how it makes you feel.

So? Does that change anything?

Maybe.

How so?

I don't know. I'm thinking.

Think faster.

I play along!

How is that supposed change anything?

I don't know. Maybe, I can do the whole hostage thing, where I fall for my captor. I gain his trust and somehow escape. It could work.

Yeah, but I'm not good at this sort of thing. I can't lie. I can't pretend I want him when...

When you really do? Grace's face fell in pain. She did want the sick fuck. She'd wanted him since she first saw him. Even now, knowing he'd most likely kill her...well, that filled her with fear. But there was that niggling bit of hope lodged in the back of her mind, whispering he might not, softly sighing he didn't want to.

Let's say I play along, and give in to what I apparently want to, who's to say I wouldn't really become screwed up and believe it? Who's to say I wouldn't...

Fall in love with him?

It's a little ridiculous to talk about love when you just met the guy. Not to mention he gave you the worst night of your life. She shuddered again. Taking a deep breath, she fixed her resolve.

Don't let him stick you back in that hole. Do whatever it takes.... She tried to calm herself. She was out of the hole, out of the nightmare, and she would do whatever it took to stay that way. She continued to hang, building a strategy, gathering strength.

Though she had no sense of time, the moments stretched on until she was actually bored. She heard his movement across the floorboards upstairs. The doorknob turned and the door swung open silently. His footsteps sounded down. For his time alone, Lachlan first headed to the bathroom to relieve the incredible discomfort of the outstanding erection their foreplay had created. Then, he decided to do a little research. Not on his captive, but on his uncle. His access to bank databases was his first start. After a few trails, he found what he was looking for. After all, his uncle wasn't very smart.

She watched him approach, a strange expression on her face that he couldn't quite place, or at least didn't expect. His approach was slow as he took the lovely sight in. "Think about me while I was away?"

"You're all I could think of...well, and my grocery list."

He smirked. "Glad to hear it. I hope, while you were thinking of me, you thought about what I said."

"I did."

He stopped to study her. "Good," he said evenly.

When he said nothing further, but continued to stare at her, she asked hesitantly, "Do you want me to tell you now, what I know?"

"No, not really interested."

"Why not?" she asked, almost incredulously.

He gave a noncommittal shrug, distracted by her chest. "Like I said earlier, I'm only interested when I ask. Other times, there are other things that interest me," he said slowly, reaching out to trace a breast. He watched with carnal delight as the skin grew taut, hardening into a firm bud. He slid his hand across her chest to massage the other nipple into peaking as well.

Lachlan looked into her eyes. Her guard was down. Grace didn't try to hide her arousal, but didn't look appreciative of his efforts. Her reaction, or portrayal thereof, interested him. Her mood had altered somewhat in the last hour he had let her think. She was no longer fighting him, but she looked like a pissed-off lover. Perhaps he could change that.

titania123
titania123
1,513 Followers