A Simple Persuasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
titania123
titania123
1,513 Followers

She regarded him unhappily. He never beaten her, he never laid a hand on her, to bring her pain, anyway. And she realized she probably would have preferred that. Her pain would have further fueled her hatred of his quisling behavior. But, as it was, her body felt pulled by him. It desired him and savored the adoration he heaped on her. She had failed to resist him so miserably, and now she had no options left. "The chief is committing fraud, insurance fraud. He commits arson for those with unreasonably high insurance policies and then gets a large cut once he's declared the fire accidental and the company pays out."

He nodded, waiting for her to continue. "That's all I know," she said slowly.

"And who knows?"

She faltered, only a second before shaking her head in denial.

"Now, Grace, you were doing so well. Don't start saying things that will make me not trust you." She stiffened a little, drawing away from him.

"I don't know what you mean."

He slanted his eyes. "Perhaps if you spent a little more time in the hole, you would understand."

She immediately pulled away from him, fighting to be out of his grasp. "No! Please, please, no one, I swear! Don't put me back in there!"

"Then tell me the truth. Don't hide anything. If you don't give me everything, I can't protect you."

She shook, knowing she had little choice. "I-I told a friend, a journalist. I didn't know how to investigate anything. He-he helped me with contacts. I haven't told him much. He doesn't know anything, no details."

He squinted his eyes at her, scrutinizing her answer. Wiping the tears off her face, he decided to let it slide for the time. "And your files?"

"On my computer," she said, relieved he had moved on, saddened that it was the end. She heard him breathe in, as if he were resolving the matter in his mind.

"Good girl. See? That wasn't so bad."

"What are you going to do with me?"

"I haven't completely decided," he said thoughtfully. "But, for the time being, I think we're done here. Care to lie down?" he said sweetly, thoroughly satisfied with the morning.

titania123
titania123
1,513 Followers