A Simple Persuasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
titania123
titania123
1,513 Followers

He forcefully stepped into her, cupping her behind the neck and brought his mouth down onto her lips. He quickly dove in, plunging possessively. He rubbed his tongue harshly against hers, proving his dominance. Again and again he stroked until he felt her return the caress. He eased his attack when he had her response, and he led her along in the delicate art of making out. The fierceness was gone, and left in its place they stoked a growing fire. He would draw her pink blade into his mouth, only to capture it and suck on it. She bit his lower lip and sucked in return. Lachlan had never been quite so stimulated by kissing before.

His hands were running over her body, finding those sweet spots he had discovered earlier, drawing moans that he captured in his mouth. Soon, Grace felt her leg wrap around his waist, though she didn't know who lifted it, her or him. All Grace was aware of was the delightful rough denim that rubbed her open slit. Despite her previous reservations, since she had given herself the freedom to seduce him, she responded openly, taking the pleasure he so easily offered up.

Grace ground her crotch into his hip, loving the grating feeling. Ignited by her ardent responses, Lachlan was determined to move their sweet game along. Grasping a breast in one hand, and the other in his mouth, he moved with her, feeling the damp heat of her cunt seep into his denim. Soon, he promised himself. His movements only had one purpose, bring her to it. He was rubbing himself against her until her heated breath began to moan and quiver. He could feel her leg squeeze him tighter into her dripping wet pussy. And then he dragged himself away from her.

She groaned her frustration and looked at him with such angry disappointment. "What?" she gasped out.

Though he wanted to force a cruel smile, he could only pant at her in return. It took him several moments to gather his strength before he attempted to speak. "Not so fast. This may be great fun for you, but let's not forget who's in charge here."

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"Only that I want in on the fun, too."

"So?"

He did manage a slightly cruel smile then. "So..." he said slowly, unzipping his pants. He watched her face as a modicum amount of fear edged in. Her breathing picked up, her chest now heaving faster than it had during their kissing and grinding.

Grace bit her lip and looked at him, somewhat afraid, but not completely. "You do want me, right?" he asked as he pushed his pants past his hips, his turgid dick springing out proudly. Her eyes widened, partly from female approval and partly from uncertainty that she could happily play along.

Though she was uneasy at the sight of his naked form, she wasn't denying him. Before she could think herself out of being aroused, he stepped back to her, kissing her the way he knew she liked, dirty. Before long, she was moaning into him, rubbing her pelvis against him. Taking a firm thigh in his hand, Lachlan drew her closer. She quickly adjusted and even brought the other leg up to nestle him against her slick folds.

"Eager, are we? You do know I'm supposed to be raping you, don't you?" he chuckled.

"Yeah, I know. I just thought it would be easier to play along, get on your good side," she answered against his mouth. Why had she admitted that! Good grief, I'm dumb, she lamented as her body began to rock against his. His fingers were inside of her, stimulating her towards orgasm, stretching her for his large girth.

Believing as the man he would take care of...all that down there, Grace focused on finding pleasure at his full lips and talented tongue. For the most part, she hadn't found great pleasure during the actual intercourse and learned to be involved in other things of the lovemaking process. But the moment Lachlan entered her, she could focus on nothing else but the distinct, overpowering stimulation his cock surrounded by her quivering walls brought. She gasped against his mouth, her eyes open in shock.

And then he moved.

If at all possible, her surprise only grew. He watched in fascination as her cheeks flushed even deeper crimson. Her beautiful brown eyes opened as she watched him fill her with surprising pleasure. His adroit movements quickly sent her over the edge. She spasmed in his arms, falling as much forward as her chains allowed.

Lachlan clenched his jaw, mustering all his strength to stop thrusting and pull out. He wanted to spend her of all her energy so she had nothing left to think with. He stepped behind her and lifted her leg. His extremely stiff, protruding cock slid into her still clenching channel. It was a tight fit causing him to have to work himself in slowly. After the fourth or fifth thrust, he was buried deeply. Her head fell back to rest against his shoulder as he began to work inside her, this time bent on releasing himself fully.

His mouth found her now exposed neck. With a ferocity he hadn't felt in quite some time, if ever he attacked it with bites and kisses and sucking. She was moaning and whimpering loudly. Grace, now in tune with his sensual motion began to undulate passionately against him. Her lusty cries were reward by his free hand sliding down to her cunt. He palmed her mound and rubbed in time with his pounding. Finding her clit, he focused his energy there, bringing her with him as he came hard. He growled her name in her ear over and over, his legs shaking from the powerful explosion he just spent. Grace joined him, cumming hard. Her vision blackened and she felt squeezed, from the inside out. The world disappeared and she was an unconscious being floating in tingling pleasure.

Eventually, Lachlan pulled out again, his member no longer stiff, but elatedly drained of pent up virility. His morning of fun was drawing to a close, and he was eager to get on to the last part. He was rather happy that she hadn't been strong enough to do stress positions, or run tied to the treadmill for hours. This was turning out to be more fun. And if what she had said was true, which he was pretty certain it was, maybe he could get her to play along for just a while longer.

He walked back around her to dress. Her eyes were shut and her head had drooped forward. Her breathing, though slowing, was still indicative of their great expenditure. After a few minutes, Grace picked up her head, her eyes quickly scanning until her eyes landed on his sitting form on the stairs. They stared at each other, intent on studying the other's disposition. Unable to contain her questions, Grace spoke first. "Now do you want to know?" Please say yes, please say yes...

"No."

She couldn't temper the flame that jumped at that. "What do you mean, 'no'? What sort of interrogator are you? You're here, are you not, to find out what I know? Then why don't you let me tell you and get the hell out of here?"

He stood, his demeanor menacing again. He strode up until he was standing an arm's length away. "You have a bad habit of forgetting who is in charge." She only stared angrily at him. "It's something I think we need to fix, immediately. So...you have your choice, and, just so you know what you are working towards, after you complete your punishment successfully, I'll let you tell me. Deal?"

She was shivering slightly. Punishment? What punishment?

"Now, to show you I am a fair man, I'll even let you choose your punishment. You can either go back in the hole," Interesting, he thought as he saw the terror instantly light her eyes, "or a second option to be later named."

Though her face betrayed her bewilderment at his statement, she shook her head. "I-I can't go back in that hole," she admitted, torn between the horror compelling her to be honest and the survival instinct that said he shouldn't know her greatest fears. "I choose the second option, whatever it is. Just, please, don't stick me in the hole. So... what is it?"

"It's a very good choice, that's what it is." He stalked past her to the large duffle on the floor out of her view. "And it's one I hoped you would make." She heard him rustle around in the bag. She heard clangs and hard things tumbling around. Eventually he returned, bring a chair with him. He placed it down in front of her, and sat whatever it was he pulled from the bag on it. He turned to her, that dark look back in his eyes.

Before she questioned him further, his lips were on her, easing thoughts from her mind. Lachlan knew he had delicate work in front of him, and if it were to work, he would have to seduce her along, before she knew what he was about. Luckily, she responded well to his kisses, holding nothing back, but falling freely into them.

He began stroking her on the side of her neck and then her breasts. He felt her body arch into his touch. Slowly he worked down her body until one hand was kneading her butt and the other tickling its way past her hip, over her smooth mound. The incredibly wet flesh seemed to suck his fingers in. Her cunt was sopping from her juices and his cum. It was perfect. He stroked her, striking inside her tunnel, causing her to begin to roll with him. Her moans had returned, and he felt confident she was ready.

Lachlan worked his mouth from her lips, down her throat. He paused momentarily to lathe one breast and then the other. Her skin was like silk, and he wanted to devour each delectable inch. He chanced a glance at her face and was satisfied to see her eyes closed as she chewed on her bottom lip.

Grace focused on the exquisite feel of his mouth. Who knew touching another human could feel so...divine. His hand never left her pussy, his fingers patiently working in her. She barely noticed as she felt him maneuver his shoulder under her thigh, lifting it to rest across his back. She felt his breath on her opened slit. The light caress danced on her, shivers of delight escaping through her body. Then his mouth deftly found her clit. His sharp teeth bit in, causing spikes of pleasure to stab into her cunt. A quivering groan escaped from her throat. "Lachlan," she breathed, "what are you doing?" She was able to stop herself from continuing the question. This is supposed to be punishment, right? You've already done this, and I'm pretty sure this isn't all that bad. But she didn't want to question him, and she certainly didn't want him to stop.

He seemed to ignore her, continuing on with his delicate task of suckling her clit while fingering her depths. He added a third finger to the action, stretching her. As his fingers slowly penetrated, he spread them out, widening her tunnel. He always retreated with a rewarding stroke on her g-spot. He left his work on her clit to layout kisses across her pelvic region. The delicate flesh spanning from hip to hip jumped excitedly under his attention.

After several minutes of laboring, he added a fourth finger. Grace's hips twitched at the discomfort. For the time, Lachlan held his fingers inside, not withdrawing or thrusting. He just let them tenderly stroke her sensitive zone. Her body relaxed into his hand eventually. When he felt her give in, he began to twist his hand around, widening the area in all direction.

"Lachlan, what are you doing?"

"Your punishment, or did you forget?" he chuckled as he continued to place kisses across her stomach.

"No, I-I didn't forget. What is my punishment?" she asked hesitantly, a growing fear of his answer creeping in.

"Only the most intense pleasure, after which you will be dying to tell me anything," he murmured against her skin.

"Not literally?" He paused to look up at her questioningly. "I won't literally be dying, right?"

He saw the fear and felt its resulting tension in her body as her inner muscles began restricting his access. His hand fell out as he stood. Lachlan kissed her softly, hoping to reassure her she was safe with him. "I already told you, I don't want that to happen. If you trust me, it'll work out. You have to trust me," he whispered, taking her face in his hands so he could peer into her eyes beseechingly.

The fears and uncertainties, even the hesitancy of being so closely tied to him all flickered in her eyes. Almost imperceptively, she nodded, agreeing. At this point, what choice do I have?

He kissed her fiercely then, somehow grateful she let him in, even if she was powerless against his assault. He quickly found himself back in the chair, her leg draped over his shoulder. His mouth was at her again, bringing her pleasure to the forefront of her mind. While he worked, so as not to distract her, he reached down for the bottle. Squirting the lubrication in his hand, his fingers reentered her tight hole. First three, then four. She opened easier this time, responding to the previous stretch.

He heard her groan at the unusual sensation. Lachlan could feel the bubbling anticipation, spurring him forward. He felt his fingers quiver. Easy, easy. You cannot rush this. You'll hurt her. Keep it slow, keep it calm. What if she starts to fight it? You can do it, slowly.

To relax himself and her, he continued the tender kisses, trying to see her as a delicate treasure he could break. His four fingers worked gently, easing her open little by little. When he felt her clamp down on him, he whispered praising words meant to soothe her into relaxing around his invading hand. He reached down and pulled out to put even more lube on, coating his entire hand thoroughly. He was reluctant to tell her his plans, but he knew he needed her utmost cooperation and trust if he was to avoid hurting her.

"Gracie, love, look at me." His heart clenched in his chest as her delirious, lust-filled eyes fluttered open and looked down at him. He kissed her lovingly on the stomach. "Grace, I need you to relax. This may feel strange, but, trust me, it will be worth it. Tell me if it hurts and we'll go slower."

Grace could barely understand his words, but the affection he clearly displayed, the concern for her comfort and pleasure muddled her thinking even further. Trust him, just this once. This feels too good to stop, she begged herself. She knew he was waiting for her response. She nodded awkwardly, and closed her eyes, waiting for whatever it was he was planning. She felt his fingers again at her entrance, now extremely coated in their juices and the goop he was applying to his hand. Slowly, he penetrated her with two, then three, then four.

With the utmost of care, Lachlan began to gently push higher inside until the width of his hand hit the two bones deep on either side of her vagina. Her muscles immediately resisted the invasion and began to push against him. "Grace," he whispered against her stomach, "relax. Tell your body to relax." Eyes still closed, she could only numbly nod as she tried to will her body into being receptive. He pulled out gently, allowing her muscles to relax around him. When he felt her give, he pushed slowly back in. Again, her inner chamber tightened, disallowing access.

He calmed her with erotic words about her beauty and smell and taste. He told her how she felt deep inside and how it made him ache to be there. He ran his lips over her and down to her mound, sending thrilling pleasure to skip through her. When he pushed back in and felt the tightening once again, he told her to squeeze him as tightly as she could. She obeyed in quivering strength, holding him. After twenty seconds he told her to relax fully. This time, her muscles opened up, and he was able to slide past the small barrier, tucking his thumb into his palm as he went.

Grace cried out. Her erotic sounds sent shivers down him. "Tell me you're okay, Gracie. Tell me you want more," he gruffed into her as he leaned his forehead against her belly.

"Yes, yes, please, don't stop." Her voice carried her plea on unabashed need. "Please, Lachlan," she whispered.

Though the basement remained cool, beads of sweat formed and rolled from his brow. He was buried up to his thumb, his fingers tucked firmly together. He had to proceed steadily, without jerking or pulling out suddenly. The pressure inside was exquisite, making him yearn to move and stretch. Lachlan continued slowly, turning his palm-up hand over as he went. At last, he was in up to his wrist with a popping suction, grabbing him and holding him tight.

Inside, Grace could feel him fatten up as his hand slowly formed a fist. Never in her life had she felt so heavy and full. Stretching of muscles Gracie never realized she had filled her mind. Am I pleasure or am I pain, the new feeling seemed to taunt. She knew it felt good, but the shadow of pain overlaid it, causing her to focus on the specific sensation living deep inside her.

The feeling was so different from her own masturbatory explorations or even the glorious feeling of Lachlan fingering or fucking her. This was something entirely different, new and unexpected. Flames licked across her flesh as she concentrated on the exhilarating sensation. He was inside of her in a way no one ever had been before or likely would be again.

Lachlan had to pry his eyes off the amazing sight of his wrist disappearing into her body to gage her reaction. Her bottom lip was clasped between her teeth and her eyes were squeezed shut, her brow drawn in heavy concentration.

"Grace," his raw voice called to her. He waited for her to respond. "Grace, look at me."

Her open, lust-filled eyes peered back down at him. They had made it, they had accomplished this insane, amazing thing and the power of it all was igniting her like a sacrifice on a pyre. Her breathing was deep, but quick as her body was struggling to adjust to the mighty sensation. For moments she just stared into his warm, gray eyes, no thoughts or requests, just the mere elation of being. But then Lachlan moved, opening his hand inside of her ever so slightly.

Grace screamed as she orgasmed, clenching like a vice around his hand. Her ring of muscles produced the most acute pressure he had ever felt. The pain was tolerable, but he couldn't let thoughtless reactions cause him to do anything to harm her, like suddenly pull out. Normally, a woman spasming around his cock was a delightful sensation meant to send him into orgasm, not to take and internalize. But this was different. His hand was the teller of all information to his brain, relaying his entire world back to his consciousness. This time, he was fully aware, fully present, unable to escape into himself. He watched in full splendor as her body contracted and writhed beautifully. Another image flashed in his mind, stirring a flurry of unwanted emotions.

She couldn't keep her eyes open, but shut out all extra stimulation that was not attached to her inner depth. As her thousand shattered pieces began to reassemble in a quivering mass. Without reason, Grace felt the swelling inside her and knew she was unable to stop herself from crying. The experience was more than her body could handle, or her mind.

Lachlan let his hand slowly ease out, her body now through with it, let it slide free. His hand, only the moment before burning in her heat, now quickly cooled in the air. The smell of sex hung thickly in the air. Her soft sobs drifted through the emptiness of the room. Lachlan placed one last kiss under her navel before letting her leg slide off him as he stood.

He kissed her gently, and then held her, her head falling forward into the crook of his neck. She felt his hands at her back, pressing her into him. He knew the experience was usually fraught with emotional tides, and he seemed content to ride them with her. When her tears seemed to lessen, he spoke soothingly to her. "Grace," he pulled back to look into her eyes, gaining her attention. "Tell me, Grace, you can tell me now. Tell me everything you know, who you've told, and any hard copies of anything you have." His face was soft with concern and interest.

titania123
titania123
1,513 Followers