A Simple Round of Golf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers

After awhile couples began to dance. I asked Lucy if she would like to dance; she smiled and took my hand and we danced for the first time in formal wear and she felt just as good to me as she felt in a sundress. We only danced once that time as she felt she needed to meet as many of the new girls as possible. We talked to most of them and also to a number of her sisters.

Finally, the one I felt was the second most beautiful girl present walked gracefully toward us with a smile.

"Hi, Lucy. I see you finally caught him."

"Yes, I did and he is even better than I expected him to be."

"I'm Melanie, Rick. I feel like I know you already since she has talked about you so much for the past year." Both Lucy and I turned a little pink.

"Thank you Melanie. I hope that we get to see you often."

"You will. Lucy, I want to dance and I can't get my husband to stop drooling over the one in black long enough to dance with me. May I borrow Rick for a dance?"

"Sure Mel; you are the only one I trust with him. Honey, dance nicely with Melanie. If she comes back with a smile on her face, I will reward you later." This time I turned red.

"Um, Melanie, would you care to dance?"

"Oh this is so sudden, but I would love to." She smiled her radiant smile.

I led her to the dance area and she melded into my arms as if we have been dancing together for years.

"So tell me Rick, what did she have to do to get you to pay attention to her?"

"Well I can't really say. I guess I'm kind of socially backwards. I knew who Lucy was of course, but I never figured that she was interested in someone like me. We started talking at the start of the golf class this summer and I still didn't figure it out. She kind of hit me over the head at the last class and well….even I couldn't miss it. Things have moved very quickly since then. We spent a week down at my parent's house and they fell in love with her too."

"So when are you going to move in with her?"

"I did a week ago."

"Oh that made her year, I am sure. Have you decided whether you are going to marry her or not?"

"I told her I would ask her on New Year's Eve unless I piss her off before that."

"That won't happen. She has just blossomed since the start of the summer. I am so glad that you two have found each other. But I warn you, if you hurt her, I will hunt you down and kick your ass."

"You will have to wait until I get through kicking my own ass. I will never hurt her intentionally and I hope I never do unintentionally."

"Boy, she did pick a winner for sure."

"Can I ask why you don't seem too upset that your husband is all over the one in black? She is out for meat and this is just a different kind of meat market to her."

"You noticed. As for James, I knew what I was getting when I married him and he hasn't disappointed me."

"Why did you marry him then?"

"Lucy can tell you. I am enjoying getting to know you and I don't want to lose my smile before I take you back to her."

"Alright, dead subject. You and Lucy seem very close, or at least closer than I have seen with the other sisters."

"We are. We have been roommates for the past two years."

The song ended and we walked back to Lucy with Melanie's smile intact.

"Lucy, you were right; he is a winner and a keeper. You deserve him."

"I hope so." I took Lucy's hand and squeezed it. Melanie turned and went back towards the food table. Her smile disappeared as she neared where he husband was still panting over the girl in black.

"Dance with me again. Things are going to start breaking up pretty soon." I led her to the dance floor and took her in my arms. She pressed her lips to my ear and whispered, "Tell me honestly, which of the girls, sisters or new girls, that you are most attracted to."

"Are you trying to get me in trouble?"

"No, I think I already know; I just want to see if I am right. Be honest; I will know if you are lying to me. I am getting to know you better than you might imagine."

"Ok, but if I have to sleep in the truck tonight, I am going to paddle your ass in the morning."

"There is no chance of that because you are going to make love to me tonight for a long time because you made Mel happy."

"Well then, after you, Melanie would be in second place, the girl in green would be third, and I think the scared girl in yellow would be third."

"Really? I got the first two right. I am a little surprised at the third one."

"I guess I felt that I would feel like her if I had been in her shoes."

"That makes sense. So you like Mel, do you?"

"Yes but she confuses me. I guess I don't understand about her and her husband. It must have been only a month or two since the wedding."

"I'll let her tell you. You might believe it better if you hear it directly from her."

"She told me to ask you."

"I expected that. She doesn't know you well enough yet. She will when she feels more comfortable with you."

"Will we see her often?"

"More often than you expect. She will be staying with us when jerk off goes on a road trip. She doesn't like to stay alone. In fact, she will be staying with us this coming weekend. The first game is in Maryland. I guess I should have told you that before."

"No, that is fine. I can see how close you are and wouldn't have a problem with it anyway."

"I need to say our good night to the new girls. I'll be back in a minute." She went to the door.

Melanie also went but made a side trip and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for being a great guy. I'll see you this weekend and we can get to know each other better."

"I'm looking forward to it." Then she went to join the other girls.

When the last of the new girls left, Melanie's husband grabbed her hand and almost dragged her out the door. Lucy came back to me muttering "fucking asshole." Then I helped her clean up things and then we said good night to her sisters. As we started to drive home, Lucy said "Drive down Frat Row." I did and then she muttered "fucking asshole." I looked and saw the girl in black enter a frat house with Melanie's husband behind her caressing her ass.

"Do you want me to stop and go say something to him?"

"Heavens no, Ricky. Half the football team is in there and they will beat the shit out of you. All of them will fuck that little bimbo. The good news is that if fuckhead is here, Mel is probably at her girlfriend's house. They haven't been together since school let out."

"I'm confused; help me out."

Lucy took my hand and said, "Melanie is bi. She probably leans more towards girls but she likes a guy now and then. She's been seeing her girl friend for almost two years now but it probably won't last the year out. The girl's husband is an instructor and he is probably leaving in January to take another job up north. Does any of that bother you?"

"No, not at all. It just helps me understand some things that didn't make sense. Were you and….Did you and Mel………"

"No. She came on to me our first year and I told her that I appreciated her attention but that I didn't go that way. That actually seemed to cement things between us. I respect her and she respects me. We tease about it sometimes but she probably won't say anything until she really gets comfortable with you."

"Ok, but if you had, it still would have been alright with me. I know where I sit with you."

"And that is where you are going to stay. Now take me home; I want to see how long it takes you to get this dress off of me. I'll bet it will take you at least ten minutes to do it."

"What's the bet?"

"I win, you go down on me; you win, I go down on you."

"You're on. Better get your lips wet."

"You better get your tongue warmed up, lover boy."

I won that bet. It took a minute to figure out the various ties and hooks hidden inside the dress but it was laying over a chair in five minutes and her bra, panties, hose and garter belt was on top of the dress and she was naked in front of me grinning.

I proudly said, "I win."

She replied, "I probably let you because I wanted your cock in my mouth anyways."

"Then we both win."

"Then let's get you out of those duds although I wouldn't mind just sucking you off while you are still wearing them."

"Next time. Tonight, we are going to be wearing the same thing."

We undressed me as quickly as we could and she led me to bed by my rigid cock. Once there, she wasted no time in filling her mouth with me. I quickly pulled her over my mouth and found her wet pussy eager for my attention.

When I tasted her, she pulled off me. "No fair; I lost and you can't make me cum until after I get all of you I want and I want it all."

"Suffer. I'm going to taste your cum first."

"Want to bet?"

"What the stakes?"

"I win and I get to tease you until you beg me to cum. If you win, you get to tease me until I beg you."

"You're on."

"I'll win because I'm motivated this time."

I didn't answer because my tongue was already trying to find its way to find her G-spot.

She dove back in and soon had me totally distracted. I tried to find her clit but couldn't. Every time I got near it, she would suck on me or lick me in a way that caused me to stop. It wasn't long before I was pouring myself deep in her mouth. She slowed just enough to be able to take it all and not miss a drop. When I finished, she gently licked me clean. By then I found her clit and quickly brought her to a screaming climax and she fell on top of me.

She turned around but still lay on top of me. "I told you I was motivated."

"You cheated. I want a rematch tomorrow night."

"Same bet?"

"Yes."

"I hate to beat you two nights in a row."

"We'll see."

"Hush and get your strength back. I feel in the mood to tease and you better get ready to beg."

"It might be a long night."

"I won't mind that at all."

I hate to admit it but she really worked me over. She teased and played for a long time. She came twice but never let me cross over the edge. Somehow she knew exactly how far to go and then ease off. Finally she told me that she was ready to cum a third time so I begged, and then she took me over the edge with her along with me. This time we just collapsed and fell asleep after that.

In the morning, we discussed the schedule for the week. She had a sorority thing every afternoon but also had volleyball practice on Tuesday and Thursday. So I would prepare dinner every night. Friday, Melanie would come over after the sorority event. We discussed our food likes and dislikes and found that we had very similar tastes. We also compared school schedules which began the following week. Since she had a sorority meeting that afternoon, I decided to go grocery shopping while she was gone and have dinner started when she got home.

The rest of the week went quickly. I won our bet the next night and teased her relentlessly until she begged me to make her cum. Since I was having trouble holding on, I relented. She wanted a rematch Thursday night. I agreed. We practiced golf two mornings and played nine holes on Wednesday and Friday before her sorority event.

Friday night I was making salads for the three of us while the lasagna was cooking when they came in laughing. Then I heard Melanie say, "Don't you dare tell me that he cooks too."

"Ok, I won't. Honey, how is dinner coming? We are starved."

I brought out a glass of red wine for each of them and kissed Lucy and gave Melanie a hug. "The lasagna needs about fifteen minutes and the salads will be ready whenever you are."

"Which brand of the frozen lasagna's did you use, Rick?" Melanie asked. I grinned. Lucy laughed. "Oh shit, you made it from scratch, didn't you? Lucy, can I borrow Ricky sometimes, like from now until January?"

"Mel, I love you and would do anything for you but not 'no' but 'hell no'. He is mine. You can benefit from him while you are here."

"Does he do laundry?"

I replied, "I'll do yours only."

"Oh, shit. I'm moving over here permanently."

"Mr. Wonderful might not like that." Lucy teased.

"Don't start that with me tonight, Lucy, or the rest of the weekend either."

I took a risk and said, "Lucy says that I have to ask you about that. If you tell me, I might let you sleep with her." Lucy grinned and Melanie turned red.

She finally said, "I will take you up on that if you are serious."

I replied, "I am."

Melanie lit up and then Lucy said, "He gave you permission but I didn't. Suffer."

Melanie looked at me and asked, "Why did you tease me like that Rick? I didn't know that you knew anything."

"Melanie, Lucy told me a few things. I don't have a problem with anything about you except Mr. Wonderful. I want you to feel comfortable with us when you are here. I just said that to break the ice and to let you know that you and Lucy can do or say anything just like as you always have. Now I'm going to get the lasagna out. Would you two please take your sexy asses and take a seat at the table."

Melanie replied, "Sexy asses huh? Maybe I have a chance after all."

"No chance sweetie; he is so hung up on me that when he looks at you, he doesn't feel a thing because I already solved all of his problems."

"You know Lucy, if he used his tongue on me but not his hands, technically, he wouldn't be touching me."

"Sorry, he likes the taste of his current woman and isn't looking to change. But if he ever wants a change, you will be the first person I call. Monday night, I asked him to rank the most attractive girls at the reception and you were number one."

"Ricky, did you really say that or is she bullshitting me?"

"Nope, that wasn't bullshit. I said exactly that but I did say that Lucy was first. You were second."

"Oh he makes me tingle all over and he hasn't even touched me."

Lucy smiled, "He has that same effect on me too."

"You two better keep quiet or I am going to get a complex."

Lucy responded, "Honey, you have lived this long and don't have a complex; I can't imagine you getting one now."

"Women, eat."

"Mel, that's his cave man imitation."

"I like it a lot better than Mr. Wonderful's grunts and groans. He does a touchdown dance after every time he cums."

I said, "We won't ruin dinner by talking about him over dinner. We will deal with that after we eat."

"Agreed."

"Agreed."

We each took our plates and began to eat. Melanie said that this was the best lasagna she had ever had. Lucy smiled and agreed. After dinner, I sent the girls to the living room as I cleared the dishes. Then I put the coffee pot on. While it was perking I went in and asked, "Mel, did you bring any laundry you need done?"

"Actually I did. I left it in the car with my bag. Lucy said that she had a washer and dryer."

"Why don't you two got get your things and I'll get it started."

Melanie looked at Lucy and said, "He wasn't kidding."

"No my dear, he wasn't. Let's go get your things."

It took longer to bring things in than I expected. When they returned, Lucy said, "Honey, are you easily embarrassed?"

"Not really, why?"

"Mel is worried because she sleeps in the nude and doesn't wear many clothes early in the morning. I told her that it wouldn't bother you." Melanie turned pink and swatted Lucy's ass.

"I can't believe you told him that."

"Listen Mel, there are still lots of things we need to learn about each other but we have started out being honest with each other. We don't keep secrets from each other. I didn't know he was going to say what he did earlier, but trust me he didn't say it to be nice; he said it because he meant it."

"You mean you didn't prompt him?"

"No, I didn't have a clue until he said it."

"Shit. You two were made for each other."

"We are figuring that out. You will meet his parents and you will see where he gets it."

"I didn't know that people like that really existed."

"They do."

I broke this line of talk by saying, "Mel where is your laundry?"

"Ricky, you don't have to do that."

"Your laundry, please."

"Shit." But she handed me her laundry bag.

"Thank you."

I took it into the small laundry area and sorted it and put her lingerie in first and washed it on gentle, warm water. Then I went and prepared our coffees. When I reentered the living room, they were talking quietly and Melanie's face was pink.

"Ok, lovely ladies, coffee is ready. I hope that you like it."

They both looked on in surprise. The whipped cream on top looked suspicious. They each took a sip and broke into a smile. Lucy asked, "What is this that you have been hiding from me, you naughty boy? Melanie nodded in agreement.

"I heard about this last year and tired it this summer. I really liked it so I tried it out some more. It is good in the evening and that is decaf coffee so it won't keep you awake." We drank our coffee and both girls loved it. I went and made refills and took them back in. They smiled eagerly.

Once I settled in my chair, I turned to Lucy and said, "Honey, I want Melanie to talk to me. If you don't mind, I would like her to sit in my lap while she talks. I think she needs some lap time."

Melanie looked terrified; Lucy smiled and turned to her friend and said, "You heard the man. Get your ass in his lap and keep your panties on."

"Lucy, I can't."

"Bull shit. You can and you know you want and need it. Go now or I will tell him to paddle your ass."

Melanie got up warily and shuffled close to me. I reached out and took her waist and led her into my lap. She sat but was stiff.

"Melanie, relax. I am not going to hurt you. I just want to understand you better."

She didn't say anything but I felt her begin to relax. I let her sit and relax and didn't push her. When I felt her finally settle down, I said, "Why don't you tell me about you? Tell me about where you grew up and your family and stuff." I felt that was safe ground but I was wrong.

"I grew up in a small town not far from here. My mother left when I was seven. I have four brothers who are totally worthless. I love my Dad but he is a pushover. He treated me very well but my brothers treated him and me like shit. I got a scholarship here and took it to get away. I don't know what would have happened if I hadn't met Lucy. She is the one who has kept me sane for the past two years. I couldn't afford the sorority but somehow, she got me in and she and it have been my lifeline since then. That's not very pretty, but that is where I come from."

Tears were beginning to run down her cheeks. "Alright Melanie, have a sip of your coffee." Lucy handed her cup to her and she held it close and sipped on it. I waited for several minutes before I began again but more gently.

"Alright Mel, tell me about where you are going."

"Ricky, I only have one goal and that is to get as far away from this shit as I can. I hate to leave my Dad, but I can't live around this crap. I can't, I can't. I started school in pre-law. I thought that being a lawyer would help me. But then I took a radio and television class and I changed majors to that. I am good in front of the camera. I have interned for the past three years at stations and they tell me I have a chance to be really good. I want that so bad I can taste it as long as it is a long way from here. I married dip shit because he wanted a trophy wife. I will play that part for him if it will get me out of here. He is supposed to be drafted in the spring. I am going to graduate in January and I am ready to go wherever he goes as long as it is away. If he cleans up his act, I will be a good wife for him; if he doesn't, I will get started somewhere else and dump him like a hot rock. I know that this doesn't make any sense to someone like you but I can't explain it any better than that. Now you will hate me."

"Melanie, I don't hate you and no, I don't understand the depth of your feelings but I will never stand in judgment of you. Thank you for telling me this. I will never bring it up again. I just needed to hear it. Lucy and I will always be here for you."

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers
1...34567...23