A Simple Round of Golf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It makes sense but I expect I will be cautious and nervous at first. It will take some time to make sure that you are ok with things."

"I know; that is why I trust you so much. I don't think for a moment you will cross any lines without talking to me first. Now tell me about what happened at the festival."

I told her exactly what I heard and she looked really concerned. "Shit! She wants to go see her Dad this week before school gets really going. I don't know if I can talk her out of it; she hasn't seen him since the wedding and he really is a good guy."

"Think about this. Have her ask him to come over here and you and she take him to dinner or bring him here and I'll cook dinner for everyone."

She thought about that and said, "I might be able to make that work. Let me think about it and talk to her. I'll let you know. Now are you going to fuck me again or are you going to leave me hanging?"

"Roll over on your hands and knees. I want to see if you will beg when I do you that way."

In a flash, she was on her hands and knees with her ass pointed toward the door. I eagerly entered her from behind and soon her breasts were moving back and forth as my cock pounded into her tight pussy. Neither of us noticed the shadow in the doorway as she put her hand on her own pussy and began matching us stroke for stroke. Melanie had heard us talking when she woke up to go to the bathroom but couldn't hear what we were saying. She peeked in our bedroom and saw Lucy get on her hands and knees and me entering her from behind. She watched in fascination and couldn't decide if she wanted to be Lucy receiving my nice big cock or if she wanted to be me pounding Lucy's pussy with her strap-on. Both options were very appealing. She did know that she wanted to talk to Lucy. She didn't like staying alone but even more, she didn't like to sleep alone. She could do that with us without having either one as long as she could watch and finger herself. She had watched many of her sisters with their boyfriends and several with their girl friends but she felt that we were hotter than any of them. When Lucy screamed out that she was cumming, Melanie let herself go and had to stifle her own scream. Then she went back to her bed and to sleep with a smile on her face.

I got up first and had the coffee perking when Lucy came in and wrapped her arms around my stomach. I had on my boxer briefs and Lucy had on only her little bikini panties again. We talked quietly for a few moments and then we noticed movement coming from the hallway. It was Melanie, of course, and as Lucy had predicted, she wore only her tiny panties too. Lucy nudged me and I got up to go to her. As I neared, Melanie looked at me as if to say stop. I did.

"Lucy, are you going to kill me if he hugs me like this?"

"No, honey, I won't. He can even kiss you as long as it on your upper lips and not your lower ones."

Melanie smiled hugely and said, "Come on big boy; fulfill your erotic fantasies."

I grinned and moved to her and put my arms around her; she walked in and pressed her body against me. He lips were waiting for my kiss. I made sure that she didn't wait long. When we broke the kiss she didn't pull her body back but said to Lucy, "Now that is the way I like to wake up in the morning; a hug and a kiss."

"And a hard cock against your belly." They both laughed and Melanie pulled back and I led her to the table. Lucy was already seated as I pulled out the chair for Melanie. Then I sat down.

"Ok, so who undressed me last night or should I ask?"

Lucy said "Guilty," and I replied, "Guilty."

Melanie looked at us both with her mouth open. "You are kidding me, right?"

Lucy replied, "Nope. He took of the top and I took off the bottom. You weren't wearing much."

"Crap, I have to learn to stay awake at night. I would have loved to look in your both of your faces while you did that."

"Some other time, maybe." Lucy said with a grin. "Ok, today is my morning in the kitchen. You can have anything you want as long as it is sausage or bacon and scrambled eggs."

I responded, "Oh, that makes it a tough decision. I think I want both bacon and sausage and scrambled eggs."

Melanie grinned and said, "Me too."

"You two sure are hard on a girl."

Melanie answered before I could. "Well that can be arranged if you want."

"Some other time, maybe." She replied.

"So what is the plan for today?"

I replied, "Lazy day. I have one errand to run this morning but other than that, we just planned on being lazy all day. I'll do barbeque this afternoon."

"I like that idea. I may not put any clothes on today at all."

Lucy replied from the kitchen, "I like that idea too."

So like it or not, I was going to be surrounded by beautiful mostly naked women all day; not that I was planning on complaining or anything. When we finished breakfast, we sat and enjoyed another coffee while talking about school and other subjects. During this time, Lucy idly brought up the subject of inviting Melanie's Dad to come to town for dinner on Thursday night. Melanie's eyes lit up and seemed to be thrilled by the idea. Without saying anything, she let us both know that anything was preferable to possibly being around her brothers. I smiled to myself. They discussed several options including the one about me cooking dinner for them. Finally Melanie looked at me and said, "I would love for you to cook dinner for us but I am embarrassed to ask you to do that. Why don't we go out and you come with us?"

"Are you sure that I won't interfere in your time with your father?"

I saw a look of indecision on her face before she said, "No, I would feel better if you were there." She was afraid that her brothers might follow her father and make a scene.

Lucy must have seen the same thing as I did because she said, "Nonsense. Ricky and I will make the dinner and we would be pleased to have you and your Dad. You can meet him somewhere close and lead him here. I'll tell the evening security guard to let the two of you in. He is really good. He's an ex-marine and is going to school too. Then you can just stay with us after your Dad leaves."

We could both see the fears fall away from her eyes and shoulders. "I'd like that. Someone has a frat party Thursday night and he won't be home."

I took the reins, "That settles that. Have your dad meet you at the club down the street. Lucy can take you there after her practice and the two of you can spend some alone time for awhile and then come over." I felt Lucy's hand on my thigh and she squeezed it so guess I did the right thing.

"Well um, I appreciate it but there is something else. I really appreciate what you are doing for me, I really do. This Saturday is a home game but Friday night the team stays at a hotel so I was already wondering if I could stay Friday night here. I feel like I am already taking advantage of both of you more than I should."

It was Lucy's turn to take control. "Nonsense. We like having you here and you haven't kept us from doing a single thing. In fact, having you here has helped both of us; so pack your bag for two nights and bring it with you Thursday night. Maybe I might let you sleep with us next weekend if you are a good girl."

Melanie's eyes belied the hesitation in her voice when she replied, "You won't let me do that, I know; but ok, I accept. But if I get in the way of anything, anything at all, tell me and I'll go home."

My turn. "That isn't going to happen. You will stay here anytime you want to or feel unsafe at home. That is, as they say, final." Lucy squeezed again.

Melanie took a deep breath and said, "Alright. Let's do it that way. But I owe you two so much already."

Lucy said, "Don't worry about it. One of these days we might need to lean on you too."

"I just hope that if that ever happens, I am as strong as you two are. Right now, I'm a mess."

"But a beautiful mess. Now, I'm going to get dressed and put the ribs on to marinade and then go run my errand. While I'm gone, don't do anything I wouldn't do." Before I could stand up, I got another squeeze from Lucy. They smiled at each other.

Melanie asked in a coy voice, "And just what wouldn't you do?"

I looked at her and said, "I probably wouldn't stand on the back deck and jack off." They broke up laughing as I went down the hall.

I pulled on my shorts from yesterday and a clean tee shirt and sandals. Then I went to the kitchen and took the ribs out of the refrigerator and poured my marinade over them. While I was doing this, they were whispering and giggling behind my back.

When I finished and started to leave, Melanie asked, "Would it be alright if I lay on the deck and masturbated?"

"Not until I get back so I can watch." I walked out the door without noticing that Melanie had turned blood red and Lucy was trying to constrain her giggle. I love having those two in my life even if only one of them was available to me. I had never had an open relationship with a girl like I had with Lucy but with Melanie thrown in, it was off the charts.

I went to the store that I knew had the grill I wanted and bought it along with two bags of grilling chunks. My dad always grilled with wood and said the meat tasted better with a little real wood smoke. I also made a note to myself to bring some wood back the next time because the bags of wood were incredibly expensive. On a whim, I also stopped at a specialty store and bought each of my women a gift. Then I went home. The grill I had bought was already assembled so all I had to do was wrestle it out of the truck and get it upstairs. I was going to start the fire now even though it was only 10:00. I figured that it would burn itself in and then have a nice bed of coals ready to put the ribs on about noon. They should be ready between 2-3:00 which would be about right so Melanie could leave about 4:00.

When I got the grill out to the patio, I found the girls lying side-by-side on a towel; they were dressed exactly as they had been when I left. And I felt my cock go into instant replay and once again snake its way up toward my stomach. I poured a large quantity of wood in and started the grill. When it was going good, I closed the lid and watched the temperature rise. Then I went to sit down in one of our deck chairs.

Lucy stopped me and said, "Come sit by me here." She patted a spot next to her chest. I took the cushion off of the chair and sat down where she indicated. Lucy said quietly, "Honey, Melanie wants to give us a gift. We talked about it and I finally agreed. So don't say anything and just watch. OK?" I nodded. "Ok, Mel. He is ready."

Melanie lay still for a few moments like she was thinking about what she was about to do then her far hand rose and settled on one of her breasts and began caressing it. He eyes were closed and her breathing began to increase. She worked on her nipple until it was hard and then switched to the other one. Now her other hand went to her mound and began to rub herself. I had only seen a woman masturbate in a porno film. This was much better than any film. Her hand slipped into the top of her panties and I could see the outline of her finger as it slid down her slit. When she encountered her clit, she convulsed but kept on moving down. When she found the entrance to her vagina, a smile came to her face. A moment later, her panties began sliding down her thighs helped by the hand that had been caressing her breasts. At this, Lucy's hand found my cock and held it in her hand. Melanie continued pulling her panties down until she lifted her bottom and pulled them off and set them aside. Now free of restraint, she let her knees fall apart and I found myself staring at her beautiful pussy. Her pussy itself was shaved but she had a small heart shaped landing strip on her mound. Her outer lips were spread far apart and the pink slit sparkled in the sun light. With both hands, she continued working her most private parts. One hand held her open while the other dipped inside. Soon, two fingers were busily frigging herself and she began squeezing her thighs together and opening them again. I noticed that her clit stood out clearly begging to be touched or sucked on. Slowly one finger moved toward the little man. Her finger gently rubbed it and then rubbed it faster. The two fingers of her other hand were pumping madly in and out of her hole. I was transfixed but also well aware of the gentle caresses Lucy was making on me.

Just then Lucy spoke very quietly, "It's time, Mel; show us how you cum. Cum for us." Melanie took two fingers and pinched her clit and then again. When she pinched again, she held it and her ass lifted up and her back arched. Her pussy was less than a foot in front of us. Then she froze and I noticed that her fingers stopped moving and her cum began pouring out over her hand. Then she slumped down and it appeared that she was passed out.

Lucy whispered very quietly, "Don't make a noise; go into our bedroom and wait for me. I'm going to cover her up and I will be right there." I nodded and quietly rose and went inside. A moment later, Lucy came in and pushed me down on the bed. She unzipped me and pulled my shorts off and then devoured my cock. I lifted her up and pulled her panties off and settled her over my mouth and assaulted her dripping pussy. Neither of us lasted more than a few minutes before I filled her mouth and she filled mine.

She rolled up next to me and said quickly. "Mel wanted to give us a gift and this was the only thing she had to give. When she comes in, she will be embarrassed. Don't say anything about what just happened. Just tell her she is beautiful. She might try to leave, don't let her. She watched us last night. I don't think she heard what we talked about but she watched us fuck the second time. She likes to watch and she has done herself for me a couple of times before, but she has never done it in front of a man before. She was pretending that she was alone, that was why I didn't want you to talk or make ay noise. She might not have been able to go through it otherwise. I hear her coming in. We will talk more later."

Sure enough, Melanie came to our door dressed in her shorts and a tee shirt. "Lucy, honey, will you run me home. I think I better go on. I'm a little tired."

I replied, "Melanie, you can't leave yet. I've got ribs ready to go on the grill for us."

"I know Ricky, but I think I better go home and take a nap or something."

I got up and went to her and took her in my arms. This time I was naked and she was dressed but she still came into my arms and I kissed her tenderly. "You are so beautiful, Mel, so beautiful." I slowly worked her toward the bed. She didn't resist. As we got close to the side of the bed, I lifted her and laid her next to Lucy. "Here lay next to Lucy and take a nap. I'm going to lay on the other side of her. We'll all take a nap together.

She barely opened her eyes and said, "That sounds nice." Then she closed her eyes again. Lucy smiled at me and nodded. I went around to the other side of her and spooned her back while she held Melanie in her arms. We all fell asleep like that.

I awoke an hour later and slipped out of bed and put my shorts back on and went out and stoked the fire and put the ribs on. I thought about everything that Lucy had told me and everything I had seen and it became clear to me that this drop dead beautiful woman who exuded confidence on the outside was a little girl on the inside desperately wanting to be loved and cared for. I understood Lucy's concerns and willingness to protect her friend and now I felt the same. It wasn't about sex at all; it was about helping Mel feel safe and worthy. Then I started on the rest of our dinner. I was putting the last things on the stove when Lucy came out and hugged me.

"I know that you were shocked and turned on by that but I am so glad that you played along. This scared the crap out of her but she wanted to do it for you and for us. And bringing her to bed for a nap was perfect. Thank you, my love, thank you."

"Lucy, you said something earlier that I didn't understand but now I think I do. When she comes over, if you want her to sleep with us, I'm ok with that. I won't touch her except in a gentle way like we talked about. I think she will feel safer with us than alone."

"I was going to talk to you later about that but I think you do understand her better now. I will see how she reacts to that. But if she does sleep with us, she won't interfere. We can still make love and everything. She likes to watch and she won't try to participate."

"I'll leave all of these decisions up to you. Just tell me so that I don't act shocked or surprised."

"Thank you, honey. I knew that you were the best; you keep showing my why I feel that way." She kissed me and then set about setting the table.

I saw that the ribs were about thirty minutes away from being ready and told Lucy. She said that she would go wake Melanie up. I nodded and pour three glasses of wine and put them and the bottle of wine on the table. Lucy came back and said "She's up but will be out in a few minutes. She wants to make herself beautiful for you."

"She is always beautiful to me; just like you are."

"I know that but this is what she wants to do and it will make her feel good about herself." I just nodded.

When Melanie, finally came out, she had outdone herself. Her hair was perfect as was her makeup and clothes. She had changed into a cute short and top set that might as well have been made for her. This made for an odd picture as I wore shorts and no top; Lucy wore one of my tee shirts that came down to her mid thigh and probably nothing underneath; and then Melanie looked like she walked off the cover of a fashion magazine. She also brought back her normal personality.

"Did you miss me stud?"

"You know I did."

"Well I won't let you suffer too long." She walked up to me and put her arms around my neck and kissed me. Then she said, "I love you, Ricky."

"I know Mel, I love you too."

"Shit, I hope Lucy didn't hear that."

"I heard it and it is alright that he loves you." Melanie almost lit up like a candle.

I put my hands on her waist and turned her. "I love you but if I don't get the ribs off the grill, our dinner will be burned."

She smiled at me and released my neck. I picked up the platter and went out on the porch. There was no chance of the ribs burning but I didn't think that it was good to get her motor running again. Melanie and Lucy were already sitting at the table talking when I brought the ribs in and set them on the table. I went and washed the residue off my hands although they were about to get messy again. Nevertheless, I washed and dried them before I joined them at the table. They were talking about sorority things, so I cut the ribs apart and put three on each of our plates. Their talking stopped when they each took their first bite of the ribs. There was no more talking until all of the ribs were gone; the only sounds were ooohs and ahhhs mixed with the smacking of lips. The potato salad went quickly too. Finally, the girls washed down their last bite with the last of their wine. I cleared the table and washed my hands. Then I soaked two small towels in warm water and handed one to each of them. They eagerly rubbed their hands and wiped off the remaining sauce from their hands. Fortunately, neither of them had gotten any on their clothes.

"Are you two ready for dessert?"

"Oh, no Ricky, I couldn't eat another bite."

"No, no . You are trying to make me fat."

"Don't worry this has no calories and won't fill you up at all. Lucy, go sit next to Mel." She got up and went around the table and sat next to her friend. They looked at each other in confusion as I pulled up a chair and sat facing them. "Each of you put your left leg on my lap, please." This brought a giggle from Lucy and a suspicious look from Mel. But they both did as I asked. "I found these today and decided I wanted my ladies to wear them." I took one chain and put it around Lucy's ankle and made the clasp secure. Then I took the other one and put it around Melanie's ankle and fixed it also.

1...56789...23