A Simple Round of Golf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy leaned up and kissed my ear and whispered, "You can look all you want but she is totally off limits for now. You can give her a hug and cheek kiss in the morning, if she stays over."

I returned the kiss on her ear, "I get the message."

She leaned back and said, "After the movie, we are going to bed." I just nodded.

Once the movie started, the three girls were watching closely. I found that I preferred my chick to the ones on the tube, so I began a slow assault on her will power and resistance. First, I attacked her ear lobe with my lips and tongue. Then I migrated to her neck. That was easy since she cocked her neck to allow me access. I peeked over towards Melanie and Susan. I discovered that Susan's eyes were closed and her head back against Melanie's shoulder. I also noticed that she was wearing cream color, lace panties. Melanie was busy kissing her neck and was also looking directly at me. I lowered my hand and slipped it under Lucy's top and sought her warm breasts. Melanie followed my lead and she slipped her hand inside Susan's blouse and cupped her breast. I could hear Susan's rasping breathe from where I sat. I removed my hand and gently lifted Lucy and carried her to the bedroom.

"I was watching the movie."

"No you weren't and it is time to let them have some space. If you really want to watch it, you can watch it from bed."

"It wasn't that good. What you were doing is much better." Then she said over her shoulder, "Good night guys; this brute isn't going to let me finish the movie."

Melanie replied, "Thank you."

I carried Lucy to the bedroom and lay her on the bed. "Do you want the television on?"

"Who are you kidding? I only want you on me. Now get busy."

I got busy and continued my total assault on her body. Gentle kisses and strategic caresses brought her to a fever pitch so that she grabbed me by my built in leash and pulled me to her.

"I am leaking all over the bed; plug that leak." I did as she requested and we fell asleep an hour later.

I rose early like I always did and made coffee. As I waited for it to quit perking, I felt someone else in the kitchen. I knew that it wouldn't be Lucy or Melanie, so it had to be Susan. Without turning around I said, "Good morning, Susan. Did you sleep well?

"I had a fabulous night but no, I didn't get much sleep. And you?"

"A baby couldn't sleep any better than I did. Melanie kept you up, huh?"

"Well, one of us kept the other one up for sure. She said that a girl could expect a hug and a kiss in the morning."

'Ah, yes. The hug for sure and the kiss has to be on your cheek and no to tits at all."

She giggled, "I'll take that. I like a man who knows his limits."

I turned to her and found her standing three feet away from me in panties and a tee shirt. I crossed the short distance and took her in my arms and kissed her cheek. From the doorway, Lucy said, "She's still here this morning, a lip kiss is ok."

I moved my mouth and found her lips which were waiting and eager to be kissed. I gave her what she wanted. When we broke the kiss I turned to check the coffee and Lucy took my place and gave Susan a hug and a kiss.

Susan said, "That is a very nice good morning. So what did I do to earn a lip kiss?"

Lucy responded with, "You survived the night with Melanie; that deserves a reward. Come and sit and tell me about you and last night."

I replied, "Why don't you take your coffee on the deck. I will waylay Mel when she comes out."

Susan replied, "I expect her to sleep late."

Lucy said, "You don't know Mel well enough yet. Ricky is right; she will be out shortly."

I handed them their coffee and they went outside. I poured one for me and sat down. Sure enough less than five minute later, Melanie came down the hall wearing her tiny bikini panties. I got up and made her coffee. She was standing by my chair waiting for her hug and kiss. I put her coffee down and took her in my arms and kissed her. Then I sat down. She followed and sat down in my lap. This was the first time for this arrangement and for some reason I was expecting a test of my will power.

It came pretty quickly. Melanie pressed one of her breasts into my chest while whispering in my ear. "Um Ricky, since they are out on the deck, I could pull your underpants down a little and I could keep your cock warm for you in a very special place."

"That sounds like a very enticing offer."

"And if you like that, I'll bet you would really love it if I took it in my mouth and let you cum. I would swallow all of it."

"Oh that does sound very, very nice."

"And just for you since I have never even let a man near it, I would let you put it in my ass and you could fuck me there anytime you wanted."

I kissed her gently and pinched her already firm nipple with my finger and then I gave her mostly bare ass a firm swat. At first she thought I might be accepting her offers but the swat came as a shock.

"What was that for?"

"For several reasons and you already know what they are. First and foremost, I will never do anything to hurt Lucy and if we did this, we would both be hurting her. That isn't going to happen. Second, if Lucy disappeared from my life completely for some reason, I would be calling you in a moment and take you up on all of your dreams and you know that for a fact too. Finally, even if we did do all of this and both of us loved it, ultimately I am not what you want or need. So we would probably end up hurting each other and that isn't going to happen either. I love you almost as much as love Lucy but we aren't going to fulfill these fantasies."

There was a tear in her eye when she replied, "Ricky, I know that what you said is true but I want to tell you that if you were available to me, you might be the one man who might be what I want and need. I'm not sure but I never thought that a man could be, but you are so very close, it almost scares me."

"I am honored that you feel that way. So tell me about your night with Susan."

Melanie blushed, "I told you that she had a smoking hot body but now I can tell you that she has a hot body that really smokes. She can kiss and suck like no one I have ever been with before and every part of her body is sensitive and responds with passion. I lost count of how many times I came and she probably came just as many."

"Is she the one you need?"

"Maybe but it is too early to tell. If she matures a little more, that is a possibility. She and I will certainly have the opportunity to find out this year together."

"Alright, I hope the best for you both."

"Oh, and she likes guys too. She will probably come on to you at some point. She thinks you are super cute."

"And I will tell her the same thing I just told you. I am not available for anything but friendship and light affection."

"Lucy is so lucky to have you and you two are perfect together."

Just then Lucy and Susan came back inside. Lucy said, "So Mel, have you been trying to get in his pants?"

"Of course, but he turned me down cold. Susan, don't get your hopes up either. He is great for everything but what you want him most for. I think Lucy has him in a cage or something."

Lucy smiled and replied, "It is the 'or something.' He is free to do anything he wants. Now who is on coffee refill duty this morning?"

Susan took her cup and then ours and said, "I am and I am also cooking breakfast. I am responsible for my sisters and………just what is Ricky in all of this?"

I replied, "I guess I am kind of a sister too except I won't look good in a formal gown." That made all three of the girls laugh and it set the tone for the rest of the morning.

We talked through breakfast and learned a lot about Susan and her background. Her parents had divorced when she was in high school because her mother finally admitted that she was more attracted to women than men. Her father took it well and the divorce was not harsh. He and Susan's mother remained friends and talked frequently. Her mother had found a girl friend and they had been together for two years. After a year, her father had also found a new girl friend who was now living with him. Susan got along with the two women but felt closer to her Dad's lover than to her mother's.

After Susan and I did the dishes, Melanie and Susan went to take a nap since they hadn't had much sleep. Lucy and I curled up next to each other on the couch and studied. We were in school after all and we discovered that we liked studying with each other. I could help her and she helped me when we needed it.

Just before noon, she put her book down and said, "I'm going to get dressed and go over to the sorority and talk to Pam. Mel is coming too so she can at least watch the game on television. If Susan is still asleep, we will just let her sleep. Mel thinks that she will be able to pick her up later especially if dipshit goes to the frat house after the game."

"So am I fixing dinner for two, three, or five?"

Lucy smiled her smile that melted my heart. "I can't tell you right now. Why don't you fix lasagna or tacos for five? Then we will have enough. If there are fewer, we can freeze it can have the rest later this week."

"That sounds good. I'll think about something like that." She kissed me and went to the bedroom and got dressed. A while later, she and Melanie came out both looking like a million dollars each. I whistled at them both.

Melanie responded with a smile, "Thank you lover. I'm going with Lucy so I can watch the game over there. I expect that I will be back later to pick Susan up but if not, can one of you two run her back to her dorm?"

"Not a problem." I replied.

Then Melanie got her evil look and said, "And if you want to fuck her, she is really, really good in bed."

Lucy grinned, "Yes lover; if you want to fuck her, go ahead and maybe you can learn something to share with me."

"As tempting as that sounds; someone drained me dry last night and I need to rebuild my energy for her for tonight. Besides, I am kind of stuck on that person."

Melanie responded, "You are so sweet, it is almost disgusting. Come on Lucy before I come down in diabetic shock."

"Ok, but I love the shocks he gives me."

"You would."

Lucy gave me a kiss and they left and I went back to studying.

I took a break at 2:00 and poured myself a glass of iced tea and was thinking about making a sandwich when I heard Susan say, "Get out of the kitchen. I'll make us both a sandwich."

I turned to say something but I was stunned. She had come out in only her tiny panties and Melanie had been right; she had a smoking hot body. I couldn't say anything.

"I hope that this is ok? I mean Melanie dressed like this in front of you and I thought that…." Her voice was losing confidence.

"No, no; it's ok; I was just surprised is all. And you do have a killer body."

""Thanks. I guess that it is ok; I don't let many people see it but I think I trust you enough."

"Well, don't take this wrong but Melanie and Lucy trust us both enough to leave us alone and I do like to look, but I won't try anything because I am really hung up on Lucy."

"That's what Melanie said and it is one of the reasons I decided to see for myself. I won't tease you like she does. That makes me feel uncomfortable."

"When you are here and I expect you will be here often, just be yourself and do what you are most comfortable doing. None of us expect anything more than that from you."

"That is so important to me. Thanks." Then she came over and gave me a little kiss on the lips and then said, "Get out of the kitchen now so I can make our sandwiches." I did as I was told but I had to readjust myself in my pants to be comfortable.

I went back to the sofa and was into my reading when she came out with two plates and handed me one. She had found an apron and wore it although all it did was act as a teaser because it came down to only mid thigh and was low cut enough that most of her cleavage showed above it. She sat on the end of the sofa where she had been last night with Melanie and I sat on the other end where Lucy and I had been.

"I hate to ask this but what is the plan for this afternoon? Melanie didn't tell me anything."

"They went to the sorority house. Lucy is going to talk to Pam and Mel is going to watch the game there. She said that she expects to be back to pick you up later but if something comes up either Lucy or I will drive you back to your dorm. Lucy is going to call and tell me whether to fix dinner for two, three, of five so I'm planning on making things for five and just go with the flow. Until we find out, you can study or do whatever."

"I already finished my homework. The only class I have that might become a problem is math but I understand everything so far."

"When you get in trouble, come over or see me at the sorority house. Math is pretty easy for me and I would be glad to help you."

"I'll do that. And if you don't mind, I'll do the dinner. My Dad showed me a recipe that is easy to make and can feed five or more and can freeze very well. You'll have to fire up the grill after awhile though."

"Just tell me when and the kitchen is all yours for the afternoon."

She went into the kitchen and I got another look at her delightful ass as she passed by me. I could hear her rummaging around as she looked for things and then she was quiet. I went back to studying. Just before four, my phone rang and it was Lucy. She told me quickly that it would be dinner for five and that she had to go because the game was really exciting. I could hear the competitive sound in her voice. She was turned on big time. I hollered to Susan that there would be five for dinner. She replied that was perfect.

At 5:00, Susan told me to fire up the grill. I had just finished my last chapter and was glad for the opportunity to stretch and do something else. As I went by the kitchen I saw her busily stirring something on the stove. Her round ass jiggled as she stirred. Then I went out and fired up the grill. It would be 45 minutes to an hour before it would be ready. So I stood on the balcony reflecting on my life. None of my erotic dreams or fantasies came close to what I was actually living. I had a woman that I was totally in love with who pleased me in bed and out of it. Added to that, there were two beautiful women in our lives that liked nothing better than to wander around almost naked. It was too good to be true. I was interrupted when Susan brought me a beer and said that Melanie had called and that they would be here around 6:00. We would put the dinner on then. I agreed and she went back inside and began to set the table.

I went back inside and put my book away and took Lucy's to the bedroom and made sure that the living room was straight. Right at 6:00, the front door opened and Lucy entered with Pam following. Lucy made a beeline to me and gave me a kiss that told me she was still turned on. Pam stood there with a smile on her face. When Lucy and I parted, she stepped forward and held out her hand and said, "Hi, Rick. I glad to see you again."

I shocked her again when I said, "Welcome Pam, but if we are going to be sisters, hugs are the preferred form of greeting." I went to her and chastely hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Lucy looked on and smiled even as she saw the confused look on Pam's face.

When we broke, Susan came out of the kitchen and came up to Pam and gave her a hug and a little lip kiss. "Hi sweetie, I need to borrow Ricky to get dinner on the grill. Where is Melanie?

Lucy replied, "She's on her way. She had to talk to dipshit before she could leave. Just go on with your dinner plans; she will be here in a minute."

When Susan turned and went to the kitchen, Pam's eyes got big and she blushed at the sight of Susan's bare ass behind the apron. I followed Susan to the kitchen as I heard Lucy beginning to explain things to Pam. Susan handed me a platter with twelve shish kebobs on it and said, "Total time twenty minutes; ten on each side."

"Gotcha." As I went to go to the patio I heard Lucy saying something about being comfortable and relaxed when she was here. Pam seemed to have gotten over her shock and was paying close attention to everything Lucy was saying. I put the kebobs on the grill and checked the time. At ten minutes, I turned them over and went inside to see if there was anything else to do. As I entered, so did Melanie.

She came over to me and gave me a big kiss. "Hello lover; did you miss me?"

"Normally I would say that it was boring as hell with you gone but honestly, with Susan here, I hardly noticed that you were missing."

Susan beamed when she heard that. Melanie looked at her and said, "Your ass is in so much trouble with me, it is going to take all year to get back on my good side."

Susan replied, "Suffer, Big Sister." Then she turned and went into the kitchen with an exaggerated wiggle in her ass.

Melanie muttered, "Shit. What is this world coming to when a little sister would dump on her big sister like that?"

I swatted her ass and said, "You wouldn't have it any other way, now would you?" She just looked at me and grinned. Lucy was back in the business of explaining things to Pam who was grinning now as Lucy unfolded the secret life behind our doors.

Susan brought me a clean platter and went back to the kitchen with Melanie in hot pursuit. As I went outside, I saw Melanie take Susan in her arms and kiss her deeply; her hands were cupping Susan's ass. Susan returned the kiss and just as eagerly, grasped Melanie's ass.

When I brought the platter in and set it on the table, everything was already. Susan announced that dinner was ready. All of us took our places except that I was put at the head of the table next to Lucy and Melanie. Susan sat next to Melanie and Pam sat next to Lucy. Talk over dinner was vivid and varied as they gossiped about various sisters and who was screwing who. There wasn't much room for me in that area so I just relaxed and enjoyed listening. Lucy's hand frequently rested on my thigh.

After dinner, Lucy, Pam, and Melanie went into the living room and Susan and I cleaned up the dishes and made coffee.

"Susan, those kebobs were marvelous. The meat was so tender and the onions and peppers were perfect. I'd love to get the recipe from you."

"I'll be happy to share it with you. Like I said, I got it from my Dad. You remind me of him; strong but also gentle. He uses a couple of other seasonings that you didn't have but I thought they turned out very nicely too. I'll get some of those other things and next time, we will do them together."

"That's a deal." We made the special coffee and took five cups out to the living room. Lucy got up as I sat down and then took her place in my lap. Susan curled up in Melanie's lap. Pam was sitting in the middle and her head went back and forth between the two sets of sisters like she was watching a tennis match.

Lucy said to me, "Honey, poor Pam is feeling left out and her head might fall off from all that turning. Pull her over next to us so she can see Susan and Melanie. Put your arm around her and make her feel welcome."

I did as she asked and felt a momentary resistance that soon gave way and she scooted next to me and turned herself to look at Susan and Melanie and rested her head on my shoulder. I could feel her relax as she gained confidence.

Then she said, "I've gone out with this guy a couple of times but he is all boy and doesn't like to just cuddle like this unless he is putting his hand down my dress or blouse. This is nice. I think I have had my last date with him. I think I want someone more like Ricky."

All three of the other girls said as the same time, "Don't we all." Then all four of them laughed. Pam liked the coffee too and before the evening broke up at 10:00, Lucy and Melanie had told both girls what was expected of them as little sisters. They expected good grades and no cutting classes. They expected to have a study session with them at least twice a week. They also expected them to participate in all of the sorority activities and parties. They could date whoever they wanted but if the guy didn't fit into the sorority culture, she should find someone else to bring. Finally, Lucy told both girls that they were free to come over here to relax or study at any time. She would get them each a key in case one or both of us were in class and that they were welcome to spend the night if they wanted. That seemed to be a welcome invitation to both of them. We knew about Susan's obsessive roommate and Pam told us that her roommate was already skipping classes and fucking anyone who wore pants. She doubted that she would last the first semester but she had already planned on spending a lot of time at the sorority or the library.

1...7891011...23