A Simple Suggestion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More, dear, more and deeper" she groaned softly.

She bit her lip. Her pussy was enflamed, swollen and tender from the penetration and sensitive from her orgasms.

At last he slowed, pulled from her for a brief moment and then, in one full smooth push, entered her completely, his balls slapping her clitoris. He held still, while she reached back and held his hip into her, pinning his cock frozen in her completely. His cock flexed, spasmed, milked precum into her, softly brushing her cervix her full depth. He began to rut her, long smooth full length strokes, from cockhead to balls. His balls brushed her sensitive clit at full penetration. With his thumb's pad he stroked her anus, pushing her own lubrication around the sensitive rim and lowering her resistance. As he began to pick up speed, a thin spray of her lubrication reached the bottom of his balls and began to fly off on the lounge/couch.

Her sensitivity turned to heat, a deep warmth entered her womb and along the walls of her vagina. He reached around her hip and began to stroke her clitoris. Her womb clenched and she came, tightly clenching his cock within her. Her womb contracted, the orgasm she'd only ever read about, reaching up, past her pussy, her cervix, into the seat of her sex itself. In a single tense spasm, her toes curled and her legs and buttocks tightened, holding her new orgasm at a peak of tension. Then, releasing, the orgasmic spasms begin, flexing her inner walls, rectum, legs, buttocks, calves and her own hand, clenching her breast. She emitted a thin, soft, high pitched cry, tightly closing her eyes, stars exploding behind her eyelids. His cock continued to pound her, and filled her.

In a cloud, her husband spoke to her. Strange words, Russian, Greek, a language? English? His cock was long, between her breasts and in her mouth, massaging him. Thick molten bolts of him in her throat, her breasts, tender and soft wrapped around his balls, his leg, his face, his feet. In her cloud, her thoughts thickened and jelled. Her body cooled. She thought again of a doctor, a black leather sofa, another time, another place.

"Doctor."

"Yes."

Again: "Doctor?"

"Kimmie, you've had a wonderful nap, and soon it'll be time to wake up."

"Yes, dear, I had a wonderful dream about us."

"About your husband, then. Sometime, you'll have to tell me about your dream. But you'll be waking up soon."

"Ok, honey."

"Now, before you wake up, I want you to remember some things for me, OK?"

"Sure, anything you say."

"This has all been a dream, a wonderful, realistic dream to reduce your stress." "OK." "You'll feel free of your cares and concerns when you wake up. Relaxed and stress free." "Oh, honey, I already am." "You're wearing a special invisible bra." "Oh, of course, I love invisible bras."

Dr. Buck tucked her bra away in his desk drawer.

"And one last thing, if you ever feel stressed, then hearing the words 'peach-colored' will bring you back to the level of relaxation that you achieved today."

"You mean, I'll want to come over and over...?"

"Yes. It lowers your stress..."

"Ok, dear."

Now, what ALL do I need here, Kimmie asked herself as she pulled into the mall parking lot. Lingerie, I think, some kind of lingerie, but what was it? Her nipples, unencumbered, pushed against her thin tee shirt, objecting to the cool air of the car's air conditioning. Absently, Kimmie gave her nipple a slight pinch. Funny, I feel so tingly between my legs, like, well, like...I've been busy there. What a funny thought.

The mall wasn't crowded, schools were in session, a mid-week afternoon. She thankfully took a spot near the mall and parked her car.

As she stepped out of the car, swinging her legs free, two old women passed by, staring. "tsk. Tsk. Girls these days, no modesty." I wonder what brought that on, Kimmie thought, Fortunately, I'm the most modest girl for miles, nothing between me and the world but the most demure of invisible sports bras and thickest of white cotton panties. My calves are a little sore, though, I wonder how that happened?

Never wanting to remember where the lingerie stores were, she consulted the directory. I hope there aren't any men there to ogle me while I'm shopping, I hate those leers. A couple of teenage boys walked past her, rubber-necked and speechless. Kimmie didn't notice.

I'll start at Victoria's Secret and then try Fredericks, that is, if there aren't any men to seem me, she decided. Strolling through the mall, she felt calmer and more relaxed than in years, walking in straight strides, her back straight, her shoulders up and comfortable. No tense shoulders today. That hypnotist guy really knows his stuff. "Hey lady, nice tits." A twenty-something guy, whispering through his teeth, just loud enough for her to hear.

Kimmie swung her head, her strawberry blond mane following her head around. "Thanks." She said. Well that wasn't like me. He must have noticed me because I'm so relaxed and at ease, she assured herself. The guy dropped his jaw and walked the other way.

She thought briefly about a friend in high school, not really a friend, an acquaintance really, that used to get horny and go trolling for guys at the mall with no panties and a pair of jeans with a rip in the back. I guess a little bare ass in the right place and right time will draw men like flies. And the story about the time a group of guys followed her friend out to her car and....well, I never....

Her nipples hardened, again, at the recollection.

Victoria's Secret, here I am. Thankfully, no men around as she went in, the thought of men knowing that she was buying things to put on her breasts and pussy...unimaginable. "May I help you?" A bright, black haired girl in a short plaid school-girl skirt and a severe black top approached her. The girl's eyes dropped to Kimmie's breasts and stared.

"Perhaps you're shopping for a bra?"

"Well, yes, actually. Can we talk in private?"

The clerk looked around, dumbfounded. The two women stood in an empty store surrounded by racks of bras and panties.

"Yeah, I suppose." Her eyes returned to Kimmie's breasts. Still staring, she led the way to the changing rooms, then she glanced back and opened a changing room door. "In here, but just for a second, and nothing kinky, I don't do girls."

Kimmie blushed, oblivious. Now what is she worried about? she thought.

"Actually, I'd like to show you something, because I'd like to buy another just like it, and don't really know how to explain it."

"Er, well OK. Show me."

Kimmie pulled up her t-shirt, her breasts leaping free.

You could have heard a pin drop.

"I'd like to buy one of these invisible bras".

Her nipples tightened one step further.

The sales girl looked like she'd just seen a ghost. And didn't want to. A moment went by.

"Yeah, uhuh. OK, where's the hidden camera, I know about these things..."

"What, what are you talking about?" Kimmie replied, still holding her shirt up.

"This is one of those camera candid things or girls gone goofy or something, right?"

"No, I don't think so". Kimmie was a little confused and lowered her t-shirt. "I'm just shopping for an invisible bra...that's all."

In the world of commission sales, almost anything goes, and creativity takes many forms.

"Ok, I've got some of those. What color do you like? I mean, what color shouldn't they be?"

After trying a few on, Kimmie bought two invisible bras and one bra that was kinda purple, but invisible on top. Fortunately, they were all on sale.

On the way out of the mall, the stares continued, but, comforted by her successful shopping expedition and the kinda cute hypnotist guy, she remained oblivious. "Great rack." "Put a bra on." "Slut.", were all directed at other women nearby. Why that mom called that grey haired woman a slut was beyond her.

It sure is hot, I could really use something to cool off. At that moment she passed an ice cream shop, desolate in the shimmering heat of the concrete sidewalk. The heat had become too much, and thinking of her invisible sports bra as kind of a tank top, Kimmie relented, and pulled her t-shirt over her head.

She went in.

The cold air hit her, and for precisely the twenty-second time that day, her nipples grew hard as erasers.

"Hi."

The teenage guy behind the counter stared, his mouth open.

"Hi."

"Was a girl just in here with no panties on and a rip in the seat of her jeans?"

The guy smiled a little practical joke kinda smile. "Mike sent you in here, didn't he."

"Nope."

They stared at each other for a second.

"No, no girl without panties, unless you don't have any on."

That was fresh, thought Kimmie. She blushed. He thought it was odd she was standing there topless with aching hard nipples and she blushed at a crack like that. Takes all kinds.

"Nevermind, what kind of ice cream is good...something fruity."

He took the plunge.

"Lady, you've got the most magnificent breasts I've ever seen. I mean really, they're full, and soft, and the nipples look so tender and light brown, almost pink, kinda pink and that tiny bit of sunburn, is that sunburn?, just begs to be kissed, I mean your breasts are just incredible...." His voice trailed off.

Kimmie stared at him, thoughts in her mind clicking into place like the wheels on a slot machine. One wheel at a time. Her shoulders suddenly felt a little tense.

Now, what was it the hypnotist guy told me to say to myself....oh, yeah....

"So, are they 'peach-colored'"? Kimmie felt her pussy twitch, a tender, frightened, 'I will but I don't wanna, but I'll like it' twitch.

"Oh, and by the way, does that door lock? I'll be needing something else from you...".

"Kirsten, come in here please."

"Yes, doctor, I'll be right in."

Kirsten stepped through the door then closed it behind her. Dr. Buck scribbled some notes, and closed the file on the desk in front of him. "Now, be sure to get the follow-up appointment with that last patient scheduled. She seemed to respond quite well to hypnosis...I'm sure that she'll have a highly successful response to future treatments..."

"Yes, doctor, no problem, she seemed very relaxed when she left."

"Oh, one more thing, did you pick up that case of wine?"

"Oh, yeah, no problem. I've got it outside at my desk."

"Did you check the color like I told you to do? You've got to be sure that the bottles haven't let any air in."

"Absolutely, the wine was all 'ruby-red colored' like you said it should be."

"That's fine, I'm glad you checked. Now go get a bottle will you."

Kirsten replied, "Sure", as she reached up under her skirt to pull her panties down. She handed them to him. She raised her shirt, pulled down her bra and offered his mouth a tiny, hard, dark red nipple.

12