All Comments on 'A Sissy Shopping Trip Ch. 03'

by cwsissy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved all three!

Thank you for writing these. I've experienced some of this, and it is great fun! You are a very good writer. More please!

Leslie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loving wife

humiliation, its what he wanted. sissy, he asked for it. =loving wife

blackmail, certainly not what he asked for involving family, not what he wanted, or he would have done that before now. forced to service unacceptable mate, I don't know=bomb the building with all those conspirators in it, make that woman ugly use your own imagination. then get a divorce.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
overall good story

i don't know id agree with what she did, but wow, he was humiliated. I hope she still loves him

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
understanding

understanding all that has happened, I look for a reason. I cant believe that he would go through all of that, without some type of rebellion from within, and he still went the whole route. I both envy him and fear for him, due to the outcome, and further humiliation to follow. where is the love from his wife? he could have done all that on his own without her.is there going to be another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Please continue this series its one of the hottest I have read here in a long time. I am so envious of him and found myself thinking of the day spas to go to and have it done.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapter, about the double date. I too am a sissy faggot slut of a husband who loves pleasing my wife and her many male lovers. I love sucking their cocks, eating their cum out of my wife's cunt, and then getting fucked by their big cocks. My dream is to go on a date -- a true real date -- with one of my wife's lovers, Dave. He is so hot & handsome and very nice to me all the time. My wife doesn't know it yet but I think I'm falling in love with him. I'm already a sissy faggot, I might as well be fully gay too.

Please continue this story with the next chapters. I can't wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous