A Sissy Shopping Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwsissy
cwsissy
50 Followers

"No," whispered. Knowing that I couldn't take the humiliation of my brother seeing me like this.

"Oh, well," she snickered, "Its a chance we'll have to take. He'll probably just want some for himself anyway. You should be able to handle that."

She handed the camera to Matt, saying, "Put it somewhere safe," then turned back to me, suddenly all business. "Well much as I would like to watch you suck Les' cock, you'll have to save it for later. We've got plans and I don't want Les all worn out."

She pushed Les out of the way and, took his place, saying, "I've got something else for you, though." As she moved her pantied pussy in place over my mouth I smelled semen and knew it had to be Matt's. Her panties were soaked and clumps of creamy cum had collected here and there.

I found myself licking desperately, trying to get every bit. I wanted all the cum I could get. I loved the thought of being used to clean up after a real man. After a few minutes she was moaning, "Oh that's so hot. You really are a cumslut, my sweet little hubby."

She moved back briefly and I moaned, wanting more. While Les adjusted the headrest back up, I saw Matt standing by, watching me with a mocking grin on his face, "What a pussy," was all he said. And then Cindy was back pressing her, now pantyless, smooth pussy onto my mouth.

"Lick it all out of me now, pussy. You know you want it."

I reached in as far as I could tasting his cum, trying to get every bit. She rode my face, rubbing her clit back and forth over my tongue, getting more and more violent until finally she erupted in an huge orgasm. Her legs collapsed and she fell over on top of me, pushing her pussy hard onto my mouth. I felt a huge warm wet load pushed from her pussy and tasted cum. Matt's cum. She rested, laying over me for a few minutes, while I cleaned every drop from her pussy.

Finally, she roused herself, moaning, "That was fantastic. I think we know what you'll be doing from now on after I have my fun with the real men."

Then, "Now get up and get dressed. We have to get ready."

As I raised myself, looking around at Matt and Les, both with big grins on their faces, I had to ask, "Get ready? Get ready for what?"

"We're going out on a double date tonight my little sissy husband. I'll be going with Matt. And..." She paused.

"Who am I going with?" I had to ask.

"Why Les, of course."

cwsissy
cwsissy
50 Followers
12