All Comments on 'A Sister's Revenge Ch. 02'

by Johnboy9

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Total crap

Literotica should make a new category for this type of story - maybe Worthless BS would be appropriate.

sexmatesexmateover 14 years ago
Okay enough! Time for Michael to learn respect for women!

And his mom & sister are going to teach him!!!!

His new found respect will make him the cocksman all men will aspire too!

Or will there be more inane cojoling? I don't think this story can handle anymore.

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

looking forward to next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The guy looked. He didn't touch...

...he didn't force. He looked. And for that he is being permanently irrevocably altered by a couple of bitches who are suppose to love him. Permanently punished for a crime that he had already been punished for. Punished without knowledge let alone explanation. How is a punishment suppose to act as a punishment when it is done covertly. 'For his own good'? Where is the mothers punishment of the sister for this? Many traits of the authors bleed through to these womens own character such as misandry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
poor kid

I do not understand why Michael did not insist that he get new under ware and T shirts when they were at the mall shopping. He needed more since he ran out and his were in the wash. His mom would have had a hard time to say no since he was out of them. But then he was being controlled by these two sick bitches that were more perverted than he could ever be. I feel so sorry for the poor kid who trusted his mom and loved them both. He did not deserve to be put in this position.

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2over 10 years ago

This is a completely repulsive family, isn't it?

sassysuetvsassysuetvalmost 9 years ago
Good Story

While I'm enjoying this story very much, I had to subtract 1 star due to the lesbian incest between mother and daughter, which, while hot, was totally unbelievable and not in keeping with the main story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You can ask many guys what they do when they run our of underwear or too lazy.... They buy more. Simple solution. This part is completely unbelievable, as is the salesgirl's actions. Thanks. Keep writing.

loveevolloveevolalmost 2 years ago

OMGOSH, your so bad! Really though, the last part wear the sister complimented her brother was so sweet and enduring this part sure was pushing talk about edgy I guess the son umm err ¿¿? It's going to be "HER" turn soon OMG what are we going to do with you if this is the not so much version I've got to cheek out the other version umm just for scientific reasons only tee hee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous