All Comments on 'A Sister's Revenge Ch. 04'

by Johnboy9

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
yorkie54yorkie54about 14 years ago
WORTH IT

That was worth the wait but I hope we don't too long for more of Micheal's slide to feminity. Loved the ending and looking forward to Cindy fucking that ass of his.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
another great chapter

It was worth the wait and can't wait to see what's next. Love all ur work and keep it up cuz your story are hot and kinky. But they also have very good witing and the story develops. It isn't like some of the other stories where boy is dressed up and fucked and the end. You develop the story but u do a good job of not dragging it out and u keep me very interested and horny with a tent in my own panties.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 14 years ago
The story is going well. but.....

But....Mike should have a choice, and not a drugged choice. That said, Mikes mother, sister, and Cindy should be willing to each have their uterus and vagina removed, while undergoing three months of testosterone injections to add permanent masculine features, at Mike's whim. This is simply "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." If the three women are willing to transform a man into a sissy without his consent, they should be willing to be transformed into sissies, as revenge. All four of them can then be happy having strap on sex up the ass.

That said, the story is well written. Mike could have a happy life. He is becoming more comfortable with his feminine side. Many men seem to force themselves to deny any part of their feminine feelings, and when they do, they are written off as submissive idiots. I have never seen the allowance of a man to have a feminine submissive side as an “eyes open wide” choice as the story “You Can Always Say No” series by AngelCherysse. This seems to be forced onto them. I still would like Mike to actually go to the doctor and get the correct medications to become a T-Girl by choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
SO HOT

cant wait to see michelle get fucked in the ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
looking forward to the complete story

totally enjoyed the story to date. Please hurry with the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

we need more more more to the conclusion that micheal/michelle becomes a fully wanting woman and the revelation that mother, missy and cindy were all in cahoots together [maybe not]

SalomeeeSalomeeeover 13 years ago
Thrilling story

Thanks a lot for the nice story, John Boy. I loved it so far, and I also hope you go back to it and continue soon.

I read and love "Our Steven, Our Stephanie" before, and while the plot has some similitudes, I enjoyed this one terribly too.

It seems we share many sexual fantasies, but you are great at writing them down, and I feel encouraged to do so, although I'm not sure about my skills to do it.

Looking forward to more of your work,

Salomé

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

hey im normally not into this kind of story but its interesting and i hope u will contiinue

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please continue.

Please continue, this story has my heart beating out of my chest. I can't wait to find out what happens to our little Michelle next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please continue this story, you have everyone all excited and leave us hanging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
=) smiley

yeah i dont normally read stuff like this but i enjoyed it none the less keep writing i want more id like to see him get a little revenge of his own on his mother and sister for going so far ... but hey write it any way you want but WRITE IT! lol yeah fuck his mom and sis right up to the point of climax then pull out and leave them hanging a time or two teach their ass's to mess with him again lol considering everything they owe him at least that much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Totally Awsome

Please continue , Youre storie is wonderful ,giggles very exciting big hugggs Jenni

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing work

You've done such a great job with this story up until now. I have a feeling though it's about to get a whole lot better :) I'm loving michelles transformation. I wish it was me so badly. I can't wait for Michelle to start taking real cocks up her ass and for her to become a cum slut :)

vallee33vallee33about 12 years ago
great story

the whole story is great. i wish it was me that was in his place. you need to finish this story.

whishnsissywhishnsissyabout 12 years ago
me me me

please finish me offf im beggin you.you could write an entire book useing me lol,im loveing michell's ride and i want on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Total rubbish.

This is just so boring and predictable, perhaps if the sister was replaced by a brother it would be better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I tentatively take back what I said about cindy.

Though I'm pretty sure she will (if the story progresses) collaborate with his mom and sis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A plea....

this is one of the best i have read. ive wanted to be in the situation myself, oh plz, can you continue the story. ^.^

ravim4mravim4mover 11 years ago
best story

i love ur story.......pls finish the story r out with the next part......nd i longed to b him....i longed to b in his place....nd sorry for my incorrect english,if any.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
meh... lame premise.

Peeping tom gets turned into a slave bitch without his consent by the family who supposedly loves him?

I'm still wondering why this story has 'revenge' in the title when it's clearly about a couple of manipulative women wanting their own sissy and happen to be sick enough to use their loved ones to achieve this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cindy good or bad for Michael?

Cindy seems to want to help Michael and feels sorry for him. But she should realize that the pills and what his mom and sister have done to him have messed him up big time. She should not continue the birth control pills to be given to him. It would destroy his 8 inch cock and his ability to cum. She seems interested in his cock and does want to please him and have him please her. She should get him help to get him back to being a 19 year old boy with a future ahead of him. Her parents did not help her brother in what was needed and he killed himself. She is not getting Michael the help he needs. Cindy helped her brother with dressing up and wants to help Michael now. But he needs help to get his life back; not to be lied to or controlled and turned into a sissy. Plus Michael's mom and sister should be punished if there are more chapters in this story.

Chinadoll_67Chinadoll_67over 10 years ago
The best ever

OMG, please keep writing, all the characters are sensational. Damn, I want to be him, her everyone of them.

He needs to be fully feminised totally and put out to expensive clients to take his sissy boy pussy :)

PDR

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

cindy needs to report this to the police and have the mother and her daughter arrested and please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am looking for chapter 5 ,Could someone please let me know if this story was continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

MORE ! Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That's So Wrong

Talk About Your Cliff Hangers.... More Please :-)

sassysuetvsassysuetvalmost 9 years ago
Erotic and Sexy!!

This was a very erotic and sexy chapter in the continuing saga of "A Sister's Revenge." It is a scenario that I, like many other readers of this type of fiction, wished had happened to them.

Thanks to Johnboy9 for writing and posting this engrossing tale.

SS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous