A Sister's Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael, the suddenly eager, horny teenager, was now so caught up in the heat of his lust, humped his new friend's body, rubbing his crotch against Cindy's still hidden cunt.

Breaking their embrace, Cindy rolled Michael onto his back, and, moved her head close to the heat emanating from his panties. Then she placed her lips on the sheer pink nylon fabric, around the form of Michael's cock.

Hooking her fingers into the waistband, Cindy then pulled the elastic down over his large erection, and tucked it under Michael's balls. The girly-boy's cock stood up, a strand of pre-cum stretching from the big, purple dome to his abdomen.

Although Michael had told her earlier just how large his cock was, Cindy was still surprised to see just how long the full, hard cock really was, when she finally got to see it in the flesh.

After all the hormones he'd ingested, Cindy was sure that it would have atrophied somewhat, but amazingly, it was, just as Michael had told her, at least 7 to 8 inches long and a good 4 to 5 inches around.

For a boy his age, she was really impressed. She wrapped her hand around it first, feeling it's pulsating warmth, then brought her lips close and, teasing it with her tongue, tasted his meat for the first time.

Michael propped himself up on his arms to get a better view as Cindy began to eventually slurp and suck on his bare cock.

His teen dick was harder than it had ever been, having been awakened by the experienced lips and tongue now at play on its surface.

"Oh yeah, Cindy," Michael gasped. "Suck my cock like that, please! Keep sucking my cock like that, it feels so hot, so good!"

Cindy was sucking his cock like it was going out of style, and, even seeing it with his own eyes, Michael could scarce believe this was happening to him. This was something he'd never ever thought would happen, the way his life was going these past few days.

As Michael's breath quickened and his body tensed, Cindy stopped. She wanted this first time to last a bit longer.

"Aw shit, Cindy," Michael groaned. "I was just about there. Why did you stop? What happened? Did I say something wrong?"

"No, no, Michelle," she replied. "I just wanted to try something else."

As she spoke, Cindy stood up next to him, removed her robe, and gave the boy a glimpse of his first naked female body, the first one live and willing to be there with him, at least.

Staring up at Cindy standing there, seeing her almost as an Amazonian warrior looking down at him, Michael was in awe of everything about her - the beauty of her eyes, her breasts, her skin, her shapeliness, and, of course, her cunt, which had hair around it that was trimmed slightly so that he could see the crease below.

Everything about Cindy shouted beauty and womanhood, and immediately Michael had this sense of feeling incomplete, inadequate, like he was suddenly living half in one world and half in another, and was unable to figure out where that came from.

"God, you're beautiful, Cindy," Michael said, as though worshiping at an altar.

Before he could say anything more, and before Cindy had anymore time to get all flustered over the boy's comments, she lay back down and had Michael get over her in a sixty-nine position.

Then they both quickly moved into action, Cindy once again engulfing Michael's cock while Michael, in turn, started hungrily tonguing Cindy's cunt.

Michael, being a newcomer to cunt lapping, did as well as could be expected. What he lacked in knowhow, he more than made up for in eagerness. He immediately licked and sucked as much as he could, his lips and tongue searching out every crevice he could find.

As he did, Cindy was able to show him where her clitoris was, explaining the importance of that part of the woman's anatomy. Once he found it and began to include it in his ministrations, Cindy's enjoyment with this boy increased 100-fold.

At this point, Cindy released Michael's prick and raised her head to lick the area between his legs, behind his balls.

Her tongue slowly worked its way to the boy's tender asshole. As she explored the boy's hole with her wet tongue, Michael moaned into the soft, wet pussy surrounding his mouth.

"Oh god, what are you doing," Michael asked. "Oh Cindy, god that's so nasty, so dirty, god! Yet, man it feels so fuckin' great!"

Michael had never imagined such pleasure, having his ass eaten out, while sucking this wonderful woman's cunt. His prick was hard, leaking pre-cum on Cindy's tits.

The firm wetness of Cindy's tongue moving in and out of Michael's ass was getting the boy very hot. He sucked harder on her cunt, trying desperately to please her in return.

Cindy grabbed Michael's dick and fondled it as she removed her tongue and began to tease the boy's rectum with her finger.

"Ooooh," Michael gasped. "What the fuck?"

Applying a small bit of pressure, Cindy was able to force her digit to enter Michael's tight ass.

"Cindy, ah shit, oh god," he groaned in surprise. "Damn it, girl, you're fucking me!"

The more she thrust in and out of Michael's ass, the deeper she pushed her finger into him, the more Cindy was able to slowly loosen Michael's once tight orifice.

"Ooooh eeww," Michael suddenly cried in amazement. "Hey, that doesn't feel so bad. Not really. Wow!"

This sudden realization caused the boy to eventually understand that there was a great deal of pleasure involved in this type of sexual act, and in days to come, he would definitely want more of it.

And the moment Michael realized this, Cindy added a second and then a third finger into his ass, at which point Michael felt himself approach even closer to that ever elusive climax.

"Oh shit," Michael moaned now, beginning to hump wildly back at the fingers thrusting into his ass. "That's really great. Fuck me, Cindy, fuck me hard! Fast and hard, like the bitch I am! Come on, woman, fuck me!"

The sweet meat between her lips, and the intruding thrusts into his ass had Michael panting and moaning. He breathed heavily through his nose, and his tight body tensed up. Cindy continued thrusting her three fingers up his ass while pulling and sucking on Michael's hard dick.

Finally, while still sucking on Cindy's cunt, the boy felt his cum fly, though again, all it really did was drool out of the tip, all over Cindy's chest and abdomen.

"Ahh yes, god I'm coming, yes, yes," Michael cried into Cindy's cunt, while still trying to lick away at the sodden tissues there.

Wanting her to get off as well, Michael continued to work on Cindy's clit as he sucked even harder on her pussy until her felt her cunt spasm and suddenly felt her hips jerk and juice shot into his face, as Cindy cried out:

"Oh god, yes, yes, me too, baby. I'm coming too, you bitch. Oh yes, yes, ahhh...."

In sheer exhaustion, Michael rolled off of Cindy, laying on his back, as Cindy rose to kneel beside him, continuing to pump three fingers in and out of his ass. Michael couldn't help but continue to push his ass back and forth in a responsive, knee-jerk manner.

As she did this, Michael could feel life returning to his once deflated dick until it felt as though it might be ready for action once again.

At that point, as Michael's chest began to rise and fall and his breathing grew erratic and harsh once more, covered as he was in a fine sheen of perspiration, a smile crossed the boy's face as he looked up expectantly at Cindy as she got up to stand over him.

At that moment Cindy knew the two of them were going to have lots of fun from then on. 'Yes,' she thought. 'It's time to pull out the toys I've been hanging onto since my college days. Oh, and I've got to load up on batteries as well. Yes, plenty of batteries.'

"Come on now, girl," she said with a new glint in her eyes, offering a hand up to Michael. "Time to get that bath over and done with. It isn't always fun and games around here. Understand?"

Michael just shook his head in disbelief and, taking the proffered hand, rose to get into the tub.

The bath, which had to be redrawn because the water had chilled so by the time Michael had gotten around to it, was, as Michael had predicted, a religious experience.

But after his recent pleasures with Cindy, any other experience, no matter how great, would have been hard to top that, unless it was another moment with Cindy, of course.

"Once you're finished," Cindy called out from Michael's room. "I've laid out something to wear to bed tonight. I'm over in the room next door. Come on over and let me see how it looks."

Once finished with the bath, Michael dried off and, walking to his bed, found there to his surprise and giddy delight, a really sexy and sultry lace teddy, essentially, a see-through, frothy piece of fluff.

"Oh my god," he said, just running his hands over the fine material of the outfit. "It's so beautiful."

Then, picking it up, he put the bra on first, noticing that it was so light and fluffy it really didn't serve any purpose at all, except to look sexy and entertaining.

After it was on, he noticed his nipples were hard and reached up to pinch and tweak them for a bit until he was dizzy with pleasurable sensations.

Next Michael put on the wrap and noticed that the bottom covered only half of his ass and crotch. Even worse, he saw there were no panties here.

"Oh my," Michael said to himself. "Cindy must have forgotten. Surely she wouldn't expect me to...to...no, she wouldn't..." And Michael just couldn't continue the thought.

"Are you dressed yet, dear," Cindy asked from her bedroom?

"Uh, yes, yes, I am, Cindy," Michael answered hesitantly, walking towards Cindy's room as he was speaking. "But I think there must be something wrong here, that maybe you might have forgotten something."

"Whatever do you mean, dear girl," Cindy asked Michael as he stood in the doorway of her bedroom. "It looks fabulous on you. A perfect fit, and the coloring is just perfect for your skintone. Don't you like it, Michelle?"

"Well...but...it's just that," Michael stammered. "Well, isn't it supposed to have panties with it? I mean, I can't just go around with my...my...dick flopping around like this for anyone to see, can I? I mean, what if we get company or something?"

"Oh, is that all," Cindy pooh-poohed. "Well, don't let that bother your pretty little head. That little item didn't come with any panties.

"And as far as company seeing you, personally, the thought of that happening is kind of exciting, don't you think? Besides, I wanted you like that for a special reason. Do you want to see?"

"Uh, uh, sure," Michael said, although he was pretty sure he wasn't so sure.

"Come closer, little one," Cindy said. "Come sit here beside me."

Michael walked hesitantly over to the bed and sat on the side of it next to Cindy, who was lying in the middle of it, atop the blankets. When he was seated, Cindy began to gently, softly caress and stroke Michael's slowly hardening cock.

"Michelle," Cindy started. "Lift up my nightie, would you?"

"I'm sorry," he asked, thinking he'd heard wrong.

"I asked if you'd please, missy," she repeated. "Raise up my nightie, like a good girl?"

Hoping for more fun and games, Michael did as Cindy asked.

Slowly, unerringly raising the hem of her nightgown, as though unveiling a masterpiece of famous artwork, Michael finally revealed what hidden treasures lay beneath.

"This, Michelle," Cindy said to a gawking Michael. "Is my gift to you."

"Oh my fucking god," Michael groaned, and then, immediately after spurting a stream of cum into Cindy's hand, fainted away at the mouth-watering sight of Cindi's 12 inch strap-on dildo that she allowed to pop up from between her legs.

"Well now," Cindy pondered, looking over Michael's prone, lifeless body. "I definitely wasn't expecting that."

12