A Slave's Life Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing story of a slave's perfect day.
1.5k words
4.48
18.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Spa Time

You exit the vehicle and make your way to open the door for me. As you extend your hand to me i feel an object deposited into my palm. It is a remote control vibrator egg. You lean forward and gently spread my legs apart, expertly inserting the egg into my warm wet cunt. You raise, extend your hand again, and help me from the car.

You hold me close and whisper, "My dear, as you know you will always keep yourself in a state of arousal for me. I will ensure this with a vibrator for now. Remember, you are not to cum unless I give you permission."

Like magic I feel the hum of the egg inside me, I am grateful it is on a low setting...to keep me simmering just on the point of orgasm. "Yes, Sir, thank you Sir."

In the salon we are greeted in the reception area by our regular attendant Jenny. You kiss me tenderly, and say you will be back to pick me up in a few hours. You hand me the cell phone for my use, should I need it. As you turn, you pat my tender ass. "Enjoy yourself pet, follow Jenny's instructions of and keep yourself ready for me."

I quickly reply, "Thank you Sir, i will." and watch you leave the building.

Jenny leads me to the massage room and closes the door. Inside the semi dark room, I hear the gentle sounds of water bubbling from the fountain; as well as the soft strains of classical music.

I notice the massage table is a padded modified St. Andrews Cross fitted with restraints at the arms and legs. She helps remove my clothes, gently folds them and places them on a side table.

She licks my nipples, and fingers my cunt, "My, aren't we wet this morning." and motions for me to lay face down on the table. Next she secures my arms to the upper cross posts, and my legs to the lower. Satisfied, she runs her hands along my legs and up to my full and tender ass. She gives me a hard slap on each cheek. Turning, she says, "You're in for a treat today. Be sure to follow all his directions, and have fun!"

As I lay there, I feel the hard rubber plug and the tart sting of my ass. I wiggle my hips happily as I savor the sensation and the excitement of what is to come.

After a few minutes the masseuse comes in and says, "My name is Neil, I'll be giving your massage today. Are you ready to do everything I ask?"

I reply, "Yes, Neil. I am." He begins by spreading aromatic oils. Gently massaging my back, my arms, my red buttocks, and legs.

He notices my butt plug, and tight red ass and says, "You really should relax." I think you need something special to help you. I hear him as he moves around to the head of the table, and then the sound of his pants unzipping.

The tip of his thick cock appears in my field of vision. He gently strokes the head along my lips and says, "Take this in that pretty mouth girl and do your best to please me."

I eagerly begin sucking the offering feeling his hands grasping my head. He begins to fuck my face rapidly as I moan with delight, straining against the bonds that hold me securely to the table.

Suddenly, without warning and much to my surprise he takes his cock away. With a few deft strokes of his hand he shoots a thick load of cum onto my ass. Grunting with relief, he rubs his seed into the flesh and leaves it there to dry. "There, that should feel better for you," he says gruffly.

He continues the massage as normal. As he works my muscles, i close my eyes and dream that it is your firm hands running across my body. Next, he applies warm smooth rocks gently across my shoulders, down my spine, across my ass, and down my legs.

As they sit, he tells me to continue to suck him while he gently massages my scalp. I sense this effort is not to be hurried and leisurely suck his wonderful dick, luxuriating in the feel of his flesh in my mouth. After the rocks have cooled, he withdraws his member from my mouth to resume his duties. He unlocks the wrist and leg restraints and assists me to stand and then lie on my back so that he may continue the massage.

Once I am settled I watch him as he locks the restraints again. As he moves about the room I am unaware of the next surprise in store for me.

He returns with a black leather mask and firmly attaches to my head. "There, he says, "that should help you relax and center yourself." The eyes and mouth of the hood are zippered shut, but there are tiny wireless speakers inside. I am blind and disoriented, yet I am strangely comforted by the soft classical music within and feel no panic.

My other senses are now so fine tuned; I marvel that I can almost feel his movements. He continues to apply the familiar scented oil to my breasts, my stomach, and my legs. I feel the pinch of tiny clamps on my nipples then more as he opens my pussy to clamp the flesh of the lips there.

Again, without warning, he unzips the mouth of the hood. Once again I feel the head of his cock at my lips. I open my mouth and lick the pre-cum that oozes there. He shoves his dick into my mouth, gagging me. I struggle to breathe and manage the urgent thrusting of his shaft.

I suck, and lick, and focus all attention on the task; as if my life depended on it. Again, like before he whips his cock away. I feel the warm ropes of his jizm splattered across my breasts. Satisfied, he resumes the massage and again applies the hot stones to my body.

This time while they cool, he expertly massages my hands and feet. I feel myself relaxing and before I know I have dozed and the massage is done. Now finished with his part of the day, he removes the mask and says, "You were very good today, I'm sure he will be pleased with you."

I smile to myself, glad that I have made him proud.

Jenny returns and enters the room. Without speaking, she unclasps my wrists and feet from the restraints, helps me to stand and hands me a glass of cold ice water.

She holds out a thigh length black silk robe, and leads me to another room down the hall. She says, "Sabrina will be here in a moment, can I get you anything else?"

I drink the water, hand her the glass and say, "I am fine, thank you." I lay down on the table and within a few minutes Sabrina comes in.

She's a pretty petite brunette who has waxed me before. She makes small talk as she prepares what she needs. She says, "So, here for the monthly waxing huh?"

I smile and say, "Looks like it."

She raises my knees, parts my legs and then looks at me in the eyes. "Interesting toys here today...you want to leave them in?"

I blush, and stammer, "Yes, if you don't mind, I am not supposed to remove them."

"Whatever you wish miss," she replies. What I wish is that she would lick my pussy. It's so wet and the vibrating egg is making me so horny.

She gently applies the hot wax to my pussy, then she puts the strip on, presses it against my skin, looks at me and says, "You ready?"

I close my eyes, let out a deep breath and say, "Go for it!" The pain is intense, but brief.

"There's one side. " She grins. Tears form in my eyes, but I laugh. She continues the process and again asks if I am ready.

I laugh again, "Just do it already!" Once again, as she rips the paper from my pussy the searing hot pain is almost overwhelming. I think to myself i wish he were here to hold my hand.

As soon as I think this, the vibrator inside my pussy suddenly increases vibrating, pushing me almost to the brink of orgasm, then suddenly decreases again.

She finishes up her ministrations. "Smooth and soft now!" she says, and proceeds to wax under my arms, my eye brows and lip. She announces she is finished and she helps me to rise. "Jenny will be here in a minute to take you." She says. "See you again in a month!"

As soon as Sabrina walks away, Jenny hands me a glass of white wine and leads me to the pedicure area. Motioning to one of the spa chairs, she says, "Sit right here, I'll get your heels off and Kim will be right here to get started.

I lift my skirt so that my ass is sitting on the seat and stick my feet in the warm swirling water. I hear the cell phone vibrate. The message reads, "Are you enjoying yourself Pet? I will be there soon."

To be continued...