The New Patriarchy Pt. 01a

Story Info
Jess's first day after new Female Slavery Laws.
2.3k words
4.2
37.2k
27

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/30/2022
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I intend this series to have several chapters in which you can see the daily life of our protagonist in this new world of female slavery, on the other hand I want to develop another series in the same world telling the enslavement of other women).

(All the protagonists are over 18 years old, and these stories are a product of my imagination)

THE NEW PATRIARCHY - DAY 1 - SATURDAY MORNING

Although they had been talking about it in the news for months, it was something that most of us citizens cared little about because of the situation we were in, and few if any of us thought that something like this could actually happen.

The year was 2039 and 4 years had passed since the end of the strange period of natural catastrophes (earthquakes, torrential rains, floods, droughts, plagues) that had ravaged the planet for 15 long years, eliminating 50% of the world's population and causing a global economic crisis.

The world leaders of the main countries that still had a government structure spent the months following the end of the catastrophes looking for different solutions to pull forward the battered global economy without finding any valid solution, until in one of the meetings one of the representatives of the European Union suggested taking women out of any job and forcing them to stay at home taking care of children, husbands or fathers.

As soon as the news hit the press millions of women took to the streets to protest the occurrence and soon the issue seemed to be completely forgotten.

Although it seemed a forgotten issue, it was never so, representatives of the European Union, Great Britain, USA, Canada, Russia, China, Japan and a dozen other countries continued to meet in private with reports on the table that endorsed that this type of society would end many of the existing problems. Little by little and individually, they were modifying laws in an almost clandestine manner in order to take the big step.

In recent months the proposal has resurfaced strongly in the public debate but taking things even further, if passed the new law would make women the property of their husbands or if they are not married and of legal age, of their parents, their roommates, their landlords, or their bosses at work, even the state itself, basically turning them into slaves.

When women wanted to go out to protest again, they discovered that the previous steps taken by governments had served to dismantle feminist structures and to subliminally inculcate this idea in schools among the general population, which impeded any reaction against the new law.

Today, Friday, November 16, 2039, the plenary of the United Nations unanimously approved Law 124/2039 or the Women's Responsibilities and Obligations Law, although everyone on the street calls it the 'Women's Slavery Law,' which will come into force at 00:00 hours on Saturday, November 17, 2039, although no one knows very well what it will really entail.

When I wake up on Saturday morning I will do it without knowing how it has changed the lives of millions of people and how mine and the lives of the people around me will also change in a way I never imagined.

It's 08:00 in the morning and as every Saturday and Sunday I get ready to go for a run to try to keep a healthy body at my 25 years old, since my job as assistant manager of the programming department of an important computer company forces me to be many hours sitting in front of a computer.

As soon as I close my apartment door and turn around, I find my neighbor across the street Emma leaning against the wall. Emma is a real 19 year old beauty with long curly blonde hair, a law student with excellent grades who I can't help but stare at every time we pass each other in the doorway, if normally I find it difficult not to look at her when I see her even though she's dressed in the usual sweatshirts she wears to hide her curves, today even a blind man would stare at her dressed in some kind of black and white fabric collar around her neck, white silk stockings up to the top of her thighs and a dress that barely covers her tits and pussy, it's a real show that makes my cock get hard immediately.

Without greeting me or saying a word to me Emma approaches me and after kneeling at my feet she hands me a small electronic bracelet, when I am about to ask her what is going on I get a message on my cell phone that when I open it leaves me speechless.

"Emma Wilson, born March 22, 2020 and ID 2331991AA has been registered as your property at 08.57 am in the female slave registry, if you accept her press OK and under the Women's Responsibilities and Obligations Law she will become your slave girl and you may do with her as you wish except anything that will cause her death or permanent damage, if you wish, you may change the name of slave Emma to any name you wish."

I consider myself an attractive young man, that with my 1.80 meters tall and a body modeled based on exercise I usually attract the attention of girls, I also earn enough money with my job and I do not mind spending it on a date, so I can say that I have a good sex life, and I can not deny that since Emma moved to the apartment next door shortly after turning 18 I have fantasized about having her in my bed pushing my cock inside her, although what I have most imagined are those small and fleshy lips enveloping my hard cock.

Now with just a touch of my cell phone screen I can turn that blonde beauty into my slave girl and do whatever I want with her.

'Please Master Jess, I want to be your slave girl, I think you will be a fair Master and take good care of me, I don't want to end up in the hands of some college boy who will show me off to his friends like a trophy,' Emma tells me with a pleading look on her face.

I look at Emma smiling, I'm no college boy but my new slave girl can be sure I'm going to show her off to my friends whenever I can. I squeeze OK and the bracelet becomes a sort of metal strap in my hands, then the cell phone rings again with several messages.

I decide to open the messages while Emma remains kneeling at my feet, the first one tells me how to configure and customize Emma's leash and collar and I am surprised to discover that the company I work for is in charge of the development, the second message is to subscribe to the new online marketplace where they will be informing me of all the new products that arise as a result of the Female Slavery Law, the third message is the confirmation of Emma's registration, with all her data and the corresponding clauses although it is the last one that catches my attention, 'All the properties of the slave Emma Wilson pass to Jess Martinson, if you want to see the list click to enlarge', when I do it I see a long list with several properties and cars and a juicy bank account with several million dollars.

Seeing my shocked face Emma lowers her head and speaks to me, 'I'm sorry Master Jess, no one knew, I just wanted to lead the life of a normal young girl my age.'

I hook the metal leash to Emma's collar and pull her to force her to get up, we walk into my house heading straight to my bedroom. As we arrive I can't help but think that 10 minutes ago I left the house for a run and now I'm back with my neighbor Emma as a slave girl and being a rich man.

As soon as we get to the room Emma kneels again at my feet, I hold her by the chin to make her look me in the eyes, 'Neither of us know how this works Emma, but I want you to always look me in the eyes and speak when you see fit, have you understood?'

I see a smile on Emma's face that makes me want to fuck her even more, 'I have understood Master Jess, thank you for accepting me as a slave girl.'

She smiled at Emma's words and pulled down my pants freeing my cock and making me almost hit her face, 'I want you to suck my cock Emma and swallow my cum, you don't know the handjobs I get imagining those lips wrapping around my cock.'

Emma blushes at my words but quickly begins to lick the entire length of my cock making my legs tremble with pleasure, when she has lubricated the entire length she begins to take it into her mouth and in a couple of minutes I notice her lips kissing my balls. I had never been given a blowjob like this, most of my lovers said my cock was too fat to suck and watching Emma swallow it with no problem makes me wonder how she acquired those skills and I get angry, I hold her head and push deeper until I notice she is having a hard time breathing, I release her and pull my cock out of her mouth cumming all over her face. When I finish and look at her, I'm startled to see her face covered in tears, her makeup smeared and thick globs of my cum.

I rush to the bathroom and grab a wet sponge with which I clean my slave girl's face, 'I'm sorry Emma, I didn't mean to hurt you.'

'You didn't hurt me Master Jess, this slave girl is quite experienced in oral sex, besides if Master Jess wants to use me that way it is his right,' Emma answers me making me even more angry.

'Enough Emma, you may be my slave girl now and I can do whatever you want to you, but I want us to keep behaving like we used to, I don't want a sex robot I want the young girl I have known for over a year and who has fun talking to me,' I yell at Emma.

Tears begin to fall down Emma's face, 'Thank you Jess, I knew I was right choosing you, I'll behave myself and you won't have to punish me.'

I am glad to see the smile return to Emma's face and lifting her off the floor I give her a kiss on the lips which she returns passionately, 'Just one thing Emma, I want you to keep calling me Master Jess, I like the way it sounds in your mouth and I get hard when I hear it.'

'As you wish Master Jess,' Emma replies kissing me back.

I break the kiss and start playing with one hand on her pussy and the other on her nipples, 'Let's see Emma, with all this I haven't been able to get out for a run, so if I want to keep fit I'll have to exercise some other way, I've been told that fucking a beautiful slave girl for an hour burns the same calories as running.'

Again I notice how Emma blushes before speaking to me, 'I don't know Master Jess, I've heard my female friends tell of ending up exhausted after being fucked by their boyfriends, and I've seen some of them walk around in weird ways after that, but I can't confirm it.'

I'm stunned to hear Emma, 'Are you a virgin?'

'Yes Master Jess,' Emma tells me matter-of-factly, 'Some guys wanted us to fuck but as soon as I sucked their cocks and they cum on my tits they got over the urge.'

'That needs to be taken care of immediately, honey,' I tell Emma helping her to get on all fours on the bed. Before I fuck her I take my fingers to her pussy looking for her clitoris and start to masturbate her until I bring her to an orgasm that makes her scream with pleasure, without letting her recover from the climax I place my cock at the entrance of her pussy and push slowly until I find her hymen. 'Now it's going to hurt, but then the pleasure will come and you'll forget everything,' I tell her as I grab her hips and push until I break her virginity.

Emma lets out a small scream and I notice how she grips the bed sheets tightly, when all my cock is inside her pussy I stop and move my hips, when I notice the first moans reach Emma's lips I start to thrust my cock in and out quickly bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, with a loud grunt I unload my cum filling her pussy.

Emma falls onto the bed exhausted and sweaty, 'That was wonderful Master Jess, I think when I recover from the orgasms my whole body is going to hurt, but I want to repeat.'

I place myself between her legs spreading them with my arms and point my cock at her pussy again, 'That was for today's exercise, as I'm not going to go running tomorrow either you owe me another fuck.' I push all at once and this time my cock quickly enters up to my balls tearing a little scream out of her, in this position the penetration is deeper but soon screams of pleasure fill the room. I rip three more orgasms from my slave girl before cumming for the third time inside her pussy.

Emma falls asleep next to me, and while I play with her nipples I start planning all the changes I have to make from now on, although quickly my mind starts imagining how some of my friends would look like as my slaves.