All Comments on 'A Slut's Confession'

by mpqm1968

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
VULGAR

Anal sex is vulgar,not erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm Confused by

your lack of concern for the loss of respect any writer would lose when self cuckolding (pimping out his wife whore) is his sick subject.

I have read and been aroused and entertained by your talents in other themes but your credibility took a big negative hit with this male humiliation subhuman absurdity of deeply perverse intention.

Are you from the UK - Oh my you are - most - well many sick jaded self cuckolders are from your island and I don't understand it. All that water - history - boredumb - what is it with you blokes - heredity - association - training schools - I'm just boogled by the numbers of Brits who love to pimp out the mothers of thier children to anyone with a bigger or different color cock - they love to watch or arrange thier wife whore's sluting about whilst pubing or well just about anything.

Anyway you asked about this new subject theme of self cuckolding / pimping out mum so thats what most semi-normal readers think - it isn't erotic or sensual in any way - just the most sick deviant male action possible - why would anyone deliberately demean / disrespect your fellow man then think it's anything but base disrespect for human convention?

What must we now think of you little sick one. With your talent writer, why smear yourself with sorid pitiful deviant shit for all to see - are you proud of besmirching your prior respected image? Oh the jaded numb sicko's will love you humiliating them and yourself with this - it may be the only and lowest thing that will get them up and off.

So, if you persist with the marital pimping / self cuckolding yourself put it in FETISH with Pissing where it may be appreciated - then get some help understanding yourself - soon.

wildmanalsowildmanalsoover 18 years ago
Strange

Strange how some people get confused...this is a fantasy world about erotica. Not reality for the most part. The title was a clue folks.....ignore the idiots, keep writing.

and by the way, anal sex is awesome....no sexual activity is 'dirty'....God I hate puritans..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pussylicious

I read a lot of this - this ain't cuckholding, its just fantasy. I think you had the length right for the intro.

If she's into what the Irish man done then the rest of the tradesmen working on this should have her all day, naked and crawling from one to another! maybe the woman of the house next door should pop in and teach her a lesson for distracting the hourly paid workmen, did she have a dog by any chance?!

Server Man

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
nice

Well written, but a large number of readers loke loving wife stories not to be cuckolding stories. cheating , revenge and making up seem to be the prefered topic

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a day

Between this story, beatoffboy, trash, and some others, this is a sad day for lit readers

rigger3rigger3over 18 years ago
Keep it up

Keep up the good work, and don't let the sad comments get to you. The vitriol is alarming. And of course anonymous is absolutely correct in describing Brits as sick jaded self cuckolders. All of us are: the only real men are in the US.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
disagreement

I loved the story, and I disagreee with some of those who posted. Anal sex can be entirely erotic, it depends on how it is written. This was written to be very sexy. It also depens on if you like taking it up the ass. Personally, I do so it struck a better cord with me than with others. And also , I think it isn't prostitution if all parties are agreeable and there is no money or exchange of goods involved. This was one of the best stories I've ever read. Along the same thread as the Infamous Story of O.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I too Disagree

This was great as it was about the sickerest example of self cuckolding a pimp could manage without surrendering his self disrespect. So thier you sick people seeking respect for a writers credibility when none is desired as intended rite writer???

So Mpeee - (say thats cute ) - Now whats next to build your case towards cuckster of the month - look you don't have much more time in Oct. to make an honest truthful respectful effort little cuckie one - P.S. Move it to FETISH - you will likely get more higherest votes of respect due to the lack of absurd reality of your Hmmm what do you call it ----- Oh Well is it really that important that people like you and admire your writting's???

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Double Standards?

I have to say I find it quite remarkable that people who consider themselves open minded enough to endulge in erotic literature are in fact narrow minded enough so as to be so utterly disrespectful to the writer of this piece.

Its a beautifully crafted writing with not a hint of cheese or crass. Sex is supposed to be a pleasurable thing and whatever floats your boat, floats your boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dear Anonymous

What the hell is some anonymous physcology drop-out bothering to comment on the motivation of the writer and country ??

Take your venoum somewhere else ya loser, or at least own up to who you are.

Did ya mummy fuck around to much ?? Is that you're problem

Get a life you fuck.

For the record I'd gladly pimp my wife ... and it was a damned good STORY ... get it !! A STORY .

Keep it writing, hopefully the anonymous loser will fuck off

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Say Now We Have Someone Really Willing

to pimp out thier wife to demonstrate how sicker he can be than this fantasy - gotta love this guy but then what does she look like - maybe he just wants or hopes the stud will keep her - gosh this makes much more sense now that it's live or is it just as sick either way? You go cuckster as the sicko's are forming up behind you - just don't bend over too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yowsa

Really, REALLY hot!

not_with_my_wifenot_with_my_wifeover 18 years ago
Pimp out grammar

The pull down menu is listed as “Tools.” Directly underneath it you’ll see “Spelling and Grammar.” Click on it, and a screen pops up, and helps you with a large percentage of the “f-ups” in your comment. It might suggest a different option for “f-ups.” The program has been known to crash on occasion when attempting to come up with suggestions for words like; “Cuckster,” “beatoffboy,” “higherest.” It may also be a bit baffled by fragments, “sickerest surrendering his self disrespect,” or “beatoffboy thier wife to demonstrate how sicker.” While somewhat entertaining I believe I speak for a fair portion of Literotica readers when I express my gratitude that you don’t write stories of your own.

Mark you sortoy was the greaterest thinger me has reader in longerest time keepest up the neato wriding.

Piece

artsakeartsakeover 18 years ago
All decent and above board

Well-written and sexy. Ignore the schmoes leaving bizarre comments. If they didn't like it, they didn't have to read it all, and what are they doing on this site in the first place?

I thought this was a good piece of work, addressing a common fantasy, and doing it well. More power to your elbow. (Or wherever.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story - keep it up and ignore the assholes.

Great Story. People come to an erotic literature site, read a story called A Slut's Confession and then bitch about it. There are certain kinds of stories I don't like, I DON'T READ THEM, simple. Get a clue, what dumbasses

hotedmcplhotedmcplover 15 years ago
WTF

Why do these fucks read stories that upset them so much???

They shouldn't allow anon comments, if you don't have the balls to leave your name shut the fuck up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I LOVE Sluts

This made me hard and my wife wet. We are going to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yeah anon, don't forget to put one of your frilly cute panties on.

When you finish this, go and learn to read and understand !

You lacking severelly !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot assed story

This is exactly what this category is meant for. thank you

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
Great story !!!!!!!

Loved it. I have done exactly the same thing with my wife and we all loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous