All Comments on 'A Snack by the Pool'

by justaguy67

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

SHORT hot and sexy yuo can eat

me anytimelol

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
What???

Beginnings of a cuckold relationship.

Damn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Story is a good launching pad for a number if others

Good, for a first effort. All the basics, well, the sex basics are there, but this really needs some more meat on the bones. I like the premise, but how about starting with the original session. Was last night the first time he ate a cream pie? How did it come about? His idea or hers? His long time fantasy that he finally acted out? Why last night? Confession of the fantasy? Lost a bet with the wife? WON a bet with the wife? What about Linda? Why did Brenda tell her? Linda takes her top off and hubby uncerimoniously cums, there could/should be a LOT more there. Something else should happen before he cums. Does she touch either of them? Encourage him? Mock him? This would help us understand his cream pie eating motivation. Is is pure adventure? Submissiveness? Bisexual desires?

Hubby gets undressed, wife gets undressed. Describe both the event and their bodies and their arousal. How old are they all? How long have they been married. Why isn't Linda married? Was Linda so excited that she sucked him hard for an encore performance with her hungry pussy? What about her boyfriend? Is she going to demand the same? Tell him the story? Invite him to the pool to watch an impromptu performance to give him a shove in the right direction?

This really has a lot of potential. I normally don't bother with stories that I don't rate a 5. I rated this a 4, mostly for the writing style and the potential. I bothered to rate this one because I want to read more. Please keep writing, just tell us the whole story.

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingabout 11 years ago
nice start as well

I like to think women share good information like this !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OK, If

OK, if this is the first of a multi part story. But please use chapter numbers so you don't lose your readers. Thanks.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Drown her in the pool

it's cheaper than divorce, and a wife who'd share details of your relationship like that, with anyone, isn't worth having. Short and very silly story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And Another Question

The story would have been more interesting with a context. I thought the list of points made by an anonymous commenter was very helpful, particularly the list of questions.

I'd add another question. If his wife and her friend are encouraging him to have sex outside his marriage what are they up to? Just going ahead and accepting the offer could lead to some very nasty precedents being set between the couple. Any guy who has more than a passing acquaintance with the way women's minds work would think fast with his big head before following his little one in this situation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
filling a nead

well I hope he did the other one too as it looks like his wife is Ok with it

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
Oh god gag phlegm retch yuck.

Apart from the spunk eating it was pretty cool. 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous