All Comments on 'A Soldier's Story'

by bmunchausen

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GOOD STORY

LIKED IT ALOT, GOOD, WORK ON THE NEDING

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Five Stars!

I thought it was a beautiful incest tale. I hope you do favor us with more of your stories. Thank you for a really good submission.

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 14 years ago
Impregnating & nursing from mom & sis

I love stories in which a young man impregnates his mother &/or sister, &/or drinks the sweet milk from their breasts. Keep up the good writing!

MC117MC117over 14 years ago
Fantastic Story

I loved this story and if I could, I would rate this story better than five star or over 100%. Congratulations on an enthralling story.

FyreHeartFyreHeartabout 14 years ago
excellent read

Just a couple of minor details a good editor should have caught.. but the story was excellent. You have a talent. Keep it up.

Antonio48Antonio48about 14 years ago
A Great Story

This really is a great story which I enjoyed reading - twice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brillant

I read this story once and forgot the name, after a few months searching I found it again. Brillant story 100%

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
that was a damn good story!

i enjoyed it a lot, better than sex....LOL no not really but it was a good story anyway.

P_A_SolcrofftP_A_Solcrofftover 12 years ago
Truly moving

Your story brought a tear to my eye. It was very touching, and I was very impressed with it. Bravo.

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Wonderful Story !

Very touching,well written story. I enjoy your work and always am looking for whats next.Keep'em comin as i enjoy reading your work.

gwf0706gwf0706almost 12 years ago
Very Nice

Great story. So sad toward the end, but a happy ending non-the-less. Love, lust, and happiness -- a great combination.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago

It was a beautiful and touching story. But while it was sad that Freddie died (he was pretty old) I think it was even worse that Rachel died so young from a hemorrhage and the story sums it up in a sentence like that. My favorite character was Rachel for the purity of her love for her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fantastic...

All I can say is: wow. You are an excellent writer.

GoodkatGoodkatover 11 years ago
Very good...

but if i was to make a slight criticism it would be that this story probably should have been a lot longer, maybe divided into several separate chapters so that the initial coming together of mother and son would be described and examined in greater depth making it seem more plausible and the untimely death of Rachel and the aftermath of that great tragedy to this family wouldn't seem so glazed over or rushed. otherwise a great story, thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait to read more of your stuff

camr4656camr4656almost 11 years ago
WOW!!!

What a wonderful story. A bit of sadness and a bunch of happiness. I served in the AF during the Viet Nam War. I served in Thailand. Thank you for a great story. One of the best I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a marvelous story of hot family fucking

Terry is a very lucky guy. Not only does he get to stick his big hard cock up the two family cunts--his sweet sister's cunt and his beloved mother's cunt--but he fucks a baby up each of the twats that are dearest to his heart. It's wonderful when a young guy gets to blow his balls and flood the family twats with his rich creamy semen. It's even better when one of his sperms meets up with a fertile egg each of the family cunts and makes a new life there. Terry leads a life of happy, carefree family fucking, his fat stiff cock happy in its natural home up inside his mom and sis. I think that Terry should gently encourage his sons and daughters and his grandsons and granddaughters to try out what they've got between their legs on what their siblings of the opposite sex have between their own sex--family fucking going on for generations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Would this vile perversion ever end ??

Diseased minds like this 'writers' should be locked-up in an asylum for insane. I read only one paragrapf and imediately skipped to the end and gave this travesty what it deserves.

1 star !!

ranger86ranger86over 10 years ago

looks like retard don't like a good story when he sees one sorry but pompous assholes piss me off

coloradojcoloradojabout 10 years ago
Great story

Please don't listen to ignorant people. The story was great. I could have done without Rachael dying, but otherwise a wonderful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

sad but great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

a very nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ENJOYED IT

Very well written piece of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just stating

I guess that he is going have children with his children next? What about a wedding?

DarkStar4473DarkStar4473about 7 years ago
This Was My Very First!

This was the very first incest/taboo story I ever read and after I read this story about 4 years ago I knew I was hooked. This story is defiantly in my top 3 favorite Incest stories I read it every couple months just to keep it fresh in my mind. The writing is a little basic, but I really love the story line. YEAH...YEAH...I know that a lot of you will find the story hard to believe, but then again were not here for mike and cookies, are we!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Rachel

The only part of the story I didn't like was Rachel dying. The rest was excellent. Looking forward to reading the rest of them. Good work bmunchausen!!

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999over 6 years ago
BOBOSSWEETNESS I AGREE

IT WAS A GREAT STORY BUT I DONT THINK RACHEL HAD TO PASS THAT WAS SAD BUT OTHER THAN THAT GREAT STORY.

alo0ozalo0ozalmost 6 years ago
Loved the story

Though disn't liked that bought different houses and split apart for a time being.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A very well put together story!

Well done and well put together. I enjoy it immensely! Thank you!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Great story but

Why kill off Rachel. She was my favourite character. Her pure and undying love for her brother and mother to his children. I cried..sad ending but beautiful story..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
I read...

to the end of page one and stopped there. I thought it should have ended there. After reading the comments at the end I'm glad I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Some stories are good, some stories are so-so, & some stories stand out as being really good.. Thinking about it, some stories I have given 5 stars to but reading this story has made me re-assess my judging. To this story I will give 5 stars for & until I read another one as enjoyable as this one, they will be pre-judged at 4 stars - or less. Absolutely great !!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

It was a great love triangle story, but I agree with the other comments about killing off the Rachel character. The mom should have been the one to go but I guess the author has the right to kill off what ever character he wants. At any rate this was a well written story with great characters. Gets my 5++ star vote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous