A Soldier's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spread her legs and said, "Terry, I need you…I want you to make love to me."

I said, "I want nothing more that to make love to my beautiful sister."

I rose up and positioned myself between her legs. She took hold of my penis and lined it up with the lips of her tight wet vagina. I ever so slowly push into her. I wanted this moment to last as long as possible, the first time I entered my sister, Rachel.

I hadn't gone very far when the tip of my dick met with an obstruction. It took a second, but then I realized that Rachel was a virgin.

I looked at her in surprise and said, "Rachel, your still…."

Rachel smiled up at me and whispered "Yes, Terry, I saved myself for you. I have always wanted you to be my first. I have always loved you. Now please take me."

Rachel lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist. As I started to once again push into her, she threw her hips up at me and pulled me into her with her legs. I broke through her hymen and was completely inside my sister.

Rachel, gasp in pain as I burst through. We both stopped moving and just lay there, breathing hard.

I asked her, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine, it hurt but the pain is easing…It really wasn't so bad. It was worth it, having you make me a woman."

Slowly, Rachel started to move beneath me. I started to move my dick in and out of her vagina. Her vagina was so tight, so wet and so hot that I felt the sperm start to boil in my balls. I started to pull out, afraid to cum into her unprotected womb.

"What are you doing, Terry?" She whimpered

"I am going to cum and I don't want to cum inside you." I answered.

She smiled and said, "Don't worry, I'm on the pill."

With that I pushed myself into her as far as I could and started to shoot my cum into her virgin womb. The pleasure was indescribable. Just knowing that my sperm was the first to enter my sister's body was almost too much for me to handle.

"Oh, Rachel…Rachel…OH RACHEL…I love you…I love you…Rachel… Rachel…Rachel," I yelled as I continued to pump my cum into her body

As I started to slow, I realized that Rachel was on the brink of her orgasm. I increased the speed of my humping and soon she began to scream "I'm cumming…I'm cumming…Oh God, Terry FUCK ME…FUCK ME."

I slammed my dick into her again and again, until she started to go limp. I held her and as I slowly pulled out of her she whimpered.

I asked, "Are you alright? Do you have any pain?"

She said, "Not much pain…I just don't want you to pull out."

The combination of my cum and her lubrication leaked out of her. Neither one of us cared. We just held each other closely.

Rachel looked at her clock and moaned, "You better go to your room, Mom will be home from work soon."

MOM, I thought as I walked to my room. Mom, my first lover, my very first woman. Here I was not home two days and I had been unfaithful to my lover. Not only was I unfaithful, but unfaithful with her own daughter, my own sister. What kind of bastard was I?

I was filled with guilt and remorse. I lay in my bed and wept. When Mom found out she would be so hurt. I had hurt the most wonderful woman in the world. Not only that, but what would Rachel think when she found out about Mom and I.

As I lay in my room, with the light off, I heard Mom come in from work. I heard her walk up the stairs and stop by my room. The door quietly opened. I pretended to be asleep and Mom closed the door and walked down the hall to her room.

I didn't sleep at all that night. Around 0930 hrs (9:30 AM) I heard Rachel start moving around. She looked into my room. Again I pretended to be asleep, but she came in and lightly kissed my cheek. She left, quietly closed the door and went downstairs to the kitchen.

A few moments later Mom got up and went down to the kitchen. I cold hear them talking but couldn't make out any words. I heard Rachel leave and her car start up. She did volunteer work at the Church soup kitchen a couple times a month.

I lay in bed for a while longer working up the courage to go down and confess everything to Mom. I would just tell her and let the chips fall where they may.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and could hardly recognize the face I saw. I had dark bags under my very bloodshot eyes, I was pale and looked like I had been hit by a semi-tractor trailer. In other words I looked like hell. But, I looked a lot better than I felt.

As I walk down the stairs, Mom yelled, "It's about time you got up sleepy head."

Then she added as she came out of the kitchen, "What would you like for brea…TERRY are you okay…what's wrong?"

Mom ran to me and wrapped her arms around me. "Terry, my love, tell me what's wrong."

My tears started to flow as I cried, "Oh Mom, I'm sorry…I'm so sorry…I …couldn't."

Mom looked at me and said, "Is this about what happened between you and Rachel?"

I felt even worse, "Mom, you don't understand. You just don't know."

"Terry, are you upset because you and Rachel made love, last night?"

"You know? Was Rachel upset about what we did?" I stammered.

Mom looked at me and smiled, "Rachel was not upset. The way she was smiling and singing this morning, it was as if she were on cloud 9. I don't ever remember Rachel being so happy; the change in her is wonderful. In fact, I knew that this was going to happen long before you came home."

"You mean that you are not upset about me and Rachel?"

"Sit down with me, Terry." she said patting the couch next to her.

"Mom," I asked, "What's going on?"

"Terry, I told that when you left, Rachel really took it hard. There were times that I would find her in the bedroom crying. She would be crying because she missed you and was worried about you. She was in a bad state.

"But, after I came home from visiting you and told her that you would be home for Christmas. She seemed to get better. Then about three weeks ago she came to me and said that there was a boy at the Culinary Institute that she liked and that she thought she should get some birth control pills just in case something happened between them.

"Terry, I didn't believe a word of it. I knew that the only boy that she was interested in was you. I knew that she was intending to get you to make love to her. I took her to the doctor so that she could get on the pill."

"But, Mom I was unfaithful to you." I sobbed.

Mom put her arms around me and said, "Oh Terry, You didn't do anything I didn't know would happen…Remember, I told you to let Rachel know that you lover her. What better way to show your love for her? Terry, when I saw her this morning, laughing and singing. I knew that what I did was the right thing. You love her and that doesn't lessen your love for me. I know that."

I pulled her close and said, "You are the most wonderful mother…no, wonderful person in the world. I love you so much."

I moved toward her and kissed her lips. We passionately kissed our tongues entered each other's mouth.

When we broke Mom looked at me and laughed, "After Rachel is through with you will there be anything left for me?"

I took Mom's hand and placed it on my hardening dick.

I told her "There will always be enough for you."

I kissed Mom again as she stroked my dick. I put my hand inside her robe and caressed her breast, squeezing and rubbing her nipple as it began to harden.

Mom lay back on the couch and pulled me on top of her. "Terry, please fuck me. I want you in me. I want your dick filling my pussy. I want you filling me with your cum…Please make love to me."

I untied Mom's robe and spread it open. I smiled at her as I gazed at her beautiful body. I bent down and kissed her breast and then took her nipple into my mouth and sucked it as it hardened.

Mom spread her legs, draping one over the back of the couch and placing the other foot on the floor. She took my dick in her hand and pulled me to her. She stroked my dick over her vaginal lips to lube it up. I lowered my hips as Mom guided my dick into her vagina. As I slowly pushed my dick into her, I told her how much I loved her.

Mom wrapped her legs around me and we started to fuck hard and loud. We were both shouting our love for each other as she started to stiffen and arch her back pushing her hips into me.

She started to shout "TERRY…TERRY…OH GOD…FUCK ME…FUCK ME…OH GOD I WANT YOU…LOVE ME…LOVE ME…LOVE ME."

I was yelling, "MOM I LOVE YOU…OH GOD…I LOVE YOU…I LOVE YOU." as I exploded into her vagina, shooting blast after blast of my semen into her womb.

Our passion spent we lay on the couch locked in our embrace. We were kissing and whispering our love to each other. I got up and held my hands out to pull her to her feet.

She got up and put her arms around me and said, "Terry, you have nothing to worry about…I will always be yours, even if there comes a time when you no longer want me."

I looked at my Mother and told her, "Mom, there will never come a time when I will no longer want you."

"I hope so," she sighed.

We went upstairs and showered together. It was a very enjoyable experience. Afterwards, we came down and had breakfast and went to the church to help Rachel out, serving the food she had prepared.

Mom left for work at 1530 hrs (3:30 PM). I was sitting on the living room couch, watching TV and vegging out. Rachel walked into the room and asked, "Whatcha watchin?"

I looked up said, "One of the most beautiful women I have ever seen."

Rachel giggled, "OH who…Where is she?" as she looked around.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my lap. I put my arms around her and said, "You, you silly goose."

"So, I'm a goose, am I?" she laughed

Holding her tight I answered, "You are MY goose…I'm going to pluck you…cook you and eat you."

She looked me in the eyes and whispered, "I don't know about the plucking and cooking; but if you are going to eat me like you did last night; I'm all for it!"

I pulled her into me and mashed my lips to hers. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and her tongue pushed into my mouth.

I reached into her blouse and began to caress her breast. She reached down and unbuttoned my jeans then unzipped them. She reached in and grabbed my dick and started to stroke it. All of a sudden she stood up, pulled me up and pulled my jeans and shorts off. She pushed me back into the chair and fell to her knees. She grabbed my dick and started to kiss it. She licked up and down the shaft of my dick.

Rachel looked up at me and smiled she took my dick in both hands and brought her lips to the tip and took it into her mouth. She began to suck on the head of my dick. Ever so slowly she began to take more and more of my dick into her mouth. All the while she was using her tongue along the sides of my dick.

I put my head back and began to moan. I put my hands on Rachel's head and held it to my crotch. I began to hump her mouth.

I moaned, "Rachel, that feels so good…Oh God…I'M GOING TO CUM."

Rachel sucked even harder. I stiffened and began to shoot into her mouth. Rachel sucked and sucked. She swallowed all of the cum I shot into her mouth. She didn't miss a drop.

When I finally stopped, Rachel licked the tip of my dick removing all traces of cum.

She looked up at me and smiled.

She laughed as she said, "Looks like the goose has eaten you."

I took her hands and brought her up to me.

I hugged her close and whispered, "That was wonderful, and having you do it to me made it so much more fantastic."

"I didn't know if you would like it, I never did that before…but now that I know it gives you pleasure I intend on doing it a lot," she said as she nuzzled her face into my neck.

I lifted her face to mine and softly kissed her lips. I unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. I unhooked her bra and took it off. Reaching down I removed her jeans and her panties at the same time.

I looked at her and marveled at how beautiful my darling sister was.

She smiled at me and said, "Like what you see?"

"You are so beautiful Rachel…sometimes I can't believe that you would want me."

Rachel took my face in her hands and between kisses she softly said. "Baby brother, you are the only one I want, have always wanted and will always want. Come to me my sweet lover, come and make me yours again."

Rachel lay back and spread her legs for me. I rose up and positioned my self between her out stretched legs. She took my dick in her hand and rubbed it over her vaginal lips spreading her lubrication all over my dick. Then she guided it into her. I pushed and she moaned as I entered her most holy of holies.

Our lovemaking was slow and tender; I didn't want to cause her any pain. I was ever so gentle with her, moving my dick in and out of her vagina in slow easy strokes.

I kissed her lips, her face, neck over and over. I kissed my way down to her neck and then to her chest, coming finally to her most wonderful breasts. I began to kiss them, licking and sucking her nipples.

Rachel was holding my head to her chest telling me to suck her breasts, that she loved the feeling of my feeding on her. All the while she was moving her hips in rhythm with my strokes into her.

Slowly as our passions mounted the speed of our lovemaking increased, as did the volume of our whispered love.

Finally, I raised her legs until her knees were up around my shoulders. She was totally opened to me as I pounded my dick into her.

She moaned and thrashed underneath me, saying, "Make me yours, Terry. I only want to be yours. Make me your woman…I want you and only you."

I panted, "You are mine and only mine. I have you and will never give you up. I want you and will always want you."

Rachel then wrapped her legs around me and locked me into her as her whole body stiffened. Realizing that my sister was cumming sent me over the edge and I began to shoot load after load of my cum into her body.

When we calmed down we continued to lie on the couch still joined. I told Rachel I wanted to stay inside her for a while longer.

She said, "I want you in me all of the time."

Then she giggled, "But, that could cause some problems when we went out or someone came over for a visit."

I hugged her tight and said, "You are a silly goose."

She nuzzled me and said, "Yes I am and I'm your silly goose."

At that moment I knew that I never wanted to give her up. I wanted to be with her forever.

We got up off the couch and had dinner, and spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching TV. We went up to bed at around 2300 hrs (11:00 PM). As this was a Saturday night, the restaurant would be closing late and Mom wouldn't be home until after 0200 hrs. (2:00 AM).

Rachel and I made love again, and once again I filled her with my cum.

I went back to my room around 0145 hrs (1:45 AM). I think Rachel was asleep even before I closed her door.

I heard Mom come in around 0230 hrs. (2:30 AM). She came up stairs quietly looked in on Rachel and then came down the hall and opened my bedroom door. I looked up and said, "How was your night , Mom?"

Mom smiled and walked toward my bed, "It was tough, up until now. But I have a feeling that it's going to improve now."

As she came close I pulled the blanket down. Mom unbuttoned her blouse and skirt and dropped them to the floor. She reached up and unclasp her bra and then dropped her panties. She got into the bed, pushed me to my back and straddled my hips.

Once again my dick was hard. Looking at Mom, crouched above me was a real turn on. She just stayed there for a few moments. It seemed like she was savoring the anticipation of our lovemaking. Then she lowered herself, once again taking my dick into her body.

She slowly lowered her hips until I was completely in her. We slowly and tenderly started to move. There was no wild passion in our lovemaking. We were in control at all times. Even when we achieved orgasm it was quiet and reserved, but no less pleasurable.

The rest of my two weeks home followed the same pattern. Making love to Mom late at night and in the early morning, and loving Rachel in the afternoons and evenings.

Finally. I had to return to South Carolina. Mom, Rachel and Uncle Freddy took me to the airport and stayed by the gate until my plane took off. Naturally, Mom and Rachel cried. Uncle Freddy fought back his tears as did I. It was difficult leaving my two loves.

Chapter Five – Shipping out

It seemed like in no time we were graduating from AIT. Just like Basic Training, graduation was marching up and down the Parade Ground and listening to the General preach at us. However, this time there was no "girlfriend" surprising me.

When we got back to the company area, we were given our orders. Every one of us in the Company was being sent to "The Presidio" just outside San Francisco for further deployment to the Republic of Viet Nam. Yup, we were going to the NAM.

We were all given three-day passes. We had to be back in the Company Area by Sunday midnight. According to the small print on the pass we could go any where "within a 75 mile radius of Ft. Jackson."

Everyone was really bummed out. I started to change into my civies, when I got an idea. I kept my dress uniform on and told Goldberg that I would see him on Monday morning.

He looked at me like I had two heads and said, "What the fuck???? You ain't goin to Columbia in your uniform; are you?"

"No," I whispered to him. "I'm goin to the airport. I'm goin to get a round trip ticket to Chicago. I am gonna spend the last weekend, before I ship out, with my family."

Goldberg said under his breath, "Wait a minute for me, I'm goin with you."

Goldberg and I then packed our AWOL bags and headed to the Captains Office. When we got there our Platoon Sergeant was the Duty Officer (He had to spend the weekend in the office and take care of things) He looked at us and said, "Well lookie here Frick and Frack. Now, where might you be goin all dressed up real pretty in your Class As."

"Why, Sarge, me and Goldberg are goin into Columbia to have lots of fun." I answered with a straight face.

The Sergeant, looked at us and said, "Matson, you are a liar…Nobody has FUN in Columbia."

As he handed us the passes, he said with a sly grin, "Enjoy your weekend in COLUMBIA, guys…just be back by reveille on Monday morning."

"We'll be here Sarge." I laughed as we grabbed our passes and ran out of the office.

About 4 ½ hours later our Eastern Airlines flight landed in O'Hare Airport and I said so long to Goldberg and took the El home.

As I walked down the block to the house I saw that Mom's car was gone. She had already left for the restaurant.

I rang the doorbell and Rachel opened the door. She looked and then looked again. "Terry…TERRY…What are you doing here?" she screamed as she threw her arms around my neck.

I carried her in and closed the door. "I just wanted to come home for the weekend."

She looked at me and softly said, "You got your orders didn't you?"

"We leave for California on Monday…"

"California???" Rachel interrupted hopefully.

"For further deployment to the Republic of Viet Nam," I said.

Rachel's eyes filled and she started crying, "NO…NO…NO…Please No…not there."

"Oh Rachel, I'll be okay. Try not to worry." I said trying to ease her fears.

"Oh, Terry, you fool…how can I not worry…the only man that I have ever loved…will ever love is going half way around the world to fight in some stupid war…OH GOD, I DON"T WANT TO LOSE YOU," She wept, as she crushed her body into mine.