A Soldier's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her tight and said, "You won't lose me…I promise…I'll come back to you."

"You better, I wouldn't want to live without you …I couldn't live without you," she whispered.

Our lips met and we kissed with all the passion in us. She pushed her tongue into my mouth forcing it between my lips. She began to tear the clothes off of me. No gentleness…no tenderness…just pure unbridled lust.

Rachel pushed me onto the floor. She ripped off her sweat pants and shirt. She brought her leg over me, straddling me. Positioning her hips over mine she dropped down onto me impaling herself on my rock hard dick. She began to pump her vagina on me. I could feel her vaginal muscles messaging me. She squeezed my dick so tight that it was difficult to move. The feeling was incredible.

Soon we were in a rhythm, a wild, insane, impossible rhythm. We pounded into each other. We were trying to attain a perfect union of passion, lust and love. At the same time, working together to reach the ultimate union of a man and woman…to become one with each other.

Rachel began to moan her passion and love for me. I answered her swearing undying eternal love for her.

We finally reached a crescendo, our symphony of desperate sexual passion peaking in a wild uncontrollable orgasm. We screamed out our mutual love as she went into spasm after spasm of pain and pleasure and I erupted into her, flooding jet after jet of my sperm into her open receptive womb.

After what seemed like hours, Rachel fell on top of me, exhausted. I held her close and we lay there on the floor holding each other.

Rachel lay there with her head on my chest quietly weeping.

I was embracing her, whispering my love for her and assuring her that everything would be all right.

As we lay there still joined, I came to an acceptance of my situation; it was like I placed my life into the hands of fate. I had no control anyway…so why fight it. When I accepted this I achieved a sort of peace with what was happening. I decided to try to help both Rachel and Mom find the same peace that I had.

Rachel had stopped crying and just lay on top of me holding me. I was kissing her and running my hands over her body.

We got up and cleaned up. Rachel went into the kitchen. She wanted to make a special meal for me.

I joked and said "Rachel, all you have to do is lay back and enjoy because I will never stop eating."

"Terry you are incorrigible," she laughed.

I looked her in the eyes and said, "Well it's all your fault for being so delicious."

Rachel smiled and said, "God, Terry I love you so much."

"And I love you more than anything, my sweet, delicious, sister."

Rachel made a meal that would make a gourmand drool. It was delicious. I was in heaven. We had a bottle of wine and when we were finished, we went into the living room and sat on the couch and turned on the TV. But, after watching for about 15 minutes, Rachel turned to me and said, "Terry, take me upstairs and make love to me, again."

I stood up and held my hand out to Rachel, she took it and we walked up the stairs to her room. There, we undressed each other. We held our naked bodies close.

Rachel said to me, "Make love to me, Terry. Make me your woman. Make me yours."

"Rachel, you are my woman…I love you…I just want to be your man…your lover."

I laid her back on the bed, spread her legs and slowly and lovingly made sweet love to her.

Rachel fell asleep in my arms. I awoke at 0215 hrs (2:15 AM). I got out of Rachel's bed without awaking her, and went down to the living room, wearing only a robe.

Mom got home about 45 minutes later. I was in the living room on the recliner when she came in the house.

She yelled, "Rachel what are you doing up at this hour? You know you have to get up early to get to the Kitchen." as she walked into the living room.

She saw me and said, "Oh my god."

I looked around and smiled and said, "No Mom, its only me…Terry…your son."

She ran over to me, taking me in her arms, "My son…and my lover."

She looked at me and asked, "Why are you home?"

Then her eyes filled with fear and she said' "You got your orders…you are going THERE…You are going…" She started to weep.

"Oh my son…you can't go…you have to stay…I can't let you go…you have to be here," Mom cried. "I need you here with me."

I held her, but she was inconsolable I couldn't comfort her. I couldn't understand, my Mom was usually the calm one, who would keep her head in a crisis. But here she was uncontrollably crying about my leaving.

I said, "Mom, I'll be okay…I'll be home in a year…that's not all that long…I'll come home."

"Oh, my love, you have to come home, you just have to." she cried into my chest as I held her tight.

I kissed her tears away, telling her that I loved her and that everything would be okay. I kissed her lips. She returned my kiss with passion. She wrapped her arms around me and crushed her body into me. She reached into my robe and ran her hands over my chest and she began to kiss my chest. She kissed her way down my body. And then she took my dick into her mouth and began to suck.

I got hard in an instant. Mom was sucking and licking my dick and the feeling was wonderful. I held her head and began to fuck her mouth. I began to feel my balls tighten and I knew that I would soon be cumming. "

Mom I am going to cum."

Mom looked up at me and smiled. She said, "Cum, my baby, cum in Mommy's mouth." and she started to mouth suck even harder.

I groaned and pushed my hips up at her. I began to shoot my cum into my mother's sweet mouth. She moved back keeping the head in her mouth and swallowed every drop. When I finished, she came and kissed me hard, forcing her tongue into my mouth. It tasted of my cum.

I reached out and unbuttoned her blouse, and put my hand on her breast. Mom took off her blouse and unhooked her bra, dropping it to the floor. I pulled her to me and took her nipple into my mouth. I sucked and kissed it. She held my head to her breast. She moaned as I sucked. We slid to the floor and I took her skirt and panties off. Once again my dick was coming to life.

She laid back and spread and raised her legs. I climbed between them. She took my erect dick in her hand and ran it up and down the lips of her vagina. After doing that a couple of times she guided my dick into her vagina. I slowly pushed into her until I was completely inside her.

I lifted he legs up over my shoulders, completely opening her to me. Mom looked at me and smiled, "Take me, my beloved son…take me."

I began to fuck her hard and fast. I pumped my dick in and out of her. She pushed up into me, forcing me into her. We moaned and told each other of our love. Mom began to shake and spasm with her orgasm. She whimpered and moaned as she came. Her vagina was soaked with her lubrication. I humped my dick into her nonstop as I felt the sperm start to rise up my dick and explode into mom's womb.

We lay on the floor as my now softened dick slid out of her. She held on to me like she would never let me go. That if she loosened her grip I would evaporate into the air.

We got up and went up to my room. We lay on the bed and held each other. This is the way we fell asleep.

I woke up and the sun was up. Mom had left me during the night. I heard Rachel and Mom talking in the kitchen. As I walked down the stairs I heard Rachel crying to Mom that she didn't want to leave me and go the Kitchen.

Mom laughed and said, "Well lets go up and get him up and take him with us to work at the Kitchen." Obviously, Mom was back in her usual mode.

I walked into the kitchen saying, "Oh, sure just wake up the poor soldier. Who cares if he hasn't had a good nights sleep in years."

They looked at me and laughed, "Well now that you are up, we don't have to deprive you of any sleep; poor baby."

Mom giggled. "Now, go back upstairs and wash up and I will have breakfast ready by the time you get back; then we will go to the Kitchen to help Rachel."

As she pushed me out of our kitchen.

As I walked up the stairs, I heard Mom say goodbye to Rachel and tell her that we would be there to help her in about a half hour.

I could hear the change in Rachel's voice as she yelled, "Make sure you hurry…I'm going to need a lot of help today."

I hollered back, "Sure I come all the way home so I can go back on KP. No rest for the weary".

"Just hurry…WEARY ONE." she laughed as she left.

I went into the bathroom, turned on the shower, undressed and got in and closed the shower door.

As I started to wash, the shower door opened and my Mother was standing there in her robe. "Do you need someone to wash your back?"

I smiled, "You bet I do!"

Mom stepped into the shower.

We got to the Kitchen on time…but I had to eat a Pop-Tart for breakfast as we drove there. I didn't mind.

At the Kitchen we worked until just after lunchtime. Then Mom and I went home. Rachel had to stay and arrange for next week.

When we got home Mom said that she had to get ready to go to the restaurant. She went up to her room. I went up to my room and took off my clothes, which were dirty from the work I had been doing. I then went to Mom's room and opened the door.

"You need help with that zipper?" I asked.

Mom was in her bra and panties; "I don't have a zipper on these." She answered.

"Well, then you really do need help." I said as I approached her.

"Yes, I guess I do." Mom said, as she took me in her arms and we fell onto her bed.

As we reached our second orgasm of the day we screamed our love and devotion.

Mom barely made it to work on time.

Rachel came home a short while after Mom left.

Around midnight, I got up out of her bed after she fell asleep. I went to my own bed and immediately fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, I awoke before the sun was up and went down to the kitchen and made coffee. No one else was up. As the coffee was brewing, Uncle Freddy came in with a couple bags of groceries.

"What the hell are you doin here? Did you go AWOL?" he shouted when he saw me.

"Came home for the weekend." I answered.

He looked at me and very seriously asked, "Terry, what's going on?"

"Got my orders, Unk, they are sending me to Nam, I ship out tomorrow. But, damn it, I wanted to spend my last weekend at home." I said.

He walked over to me and put his arms around me. I returned the hug and I could feel the sobs that wracked his body. After a few moments he was still.

He held me at arms length, choking on his words he said, "Listen boy, we don't need no fuckin heroes. We just need you to come home.

"Listen to me, Terry. Be careful, keep your head down and stay the fuck out of the way of bullets!"

Uncle Freddy hugged me again and said, "I'm leaving this stuff for your Mom and sister. I will be back for dinner and then we will take you to the airport."

He looked at me with sadness in his eyes and smiled, "See you later. And for Christ's sake be careful."

He left and I poured myself a cup of coffee.

As I drank the coffee, I heard someone up stairs. They went into the bathroom. I got up and went up stairs. Mom's door was opened and when I looked in, she wasn't in her room. I went to the bathroom and opened the door.

Mom was standing in front of the mirror washing her face. She must not have heard me open the door, because she didn't stop of look. I watched her for a few moments and then said, "God, you are beautiful."

Mom nearly jumped out of her skin. She turned around and said, "Jesus Christ, Terry, you almost scared me to death."

She held out her arms and said, "Come here."

I went into her arms and kissed her. Our lips joined and our tongues met. I held her tight. I started to get an erection. Mom felt it and said, " Not here."

We went into her room, and made sweet love. As we lay there Mom softly cried. She held me, saying, "Please, come home to me, Terry. I can't lose you, I have to have you here with me."

I told her "Mom, I will come back and I will always be with you,"

We held each other and fell asleep like that.

I awoke later, Mom was gone. I got up and went into my room. As I was sitting on my bed, Rachel came in and sat next to me. She took my hand and said, "I love you."

"I love you, too." I answered

As we sat there we heard Mom coming up the stairs. She yelled, "Where are you kids."

"We're in here." Rachel said. "I'm telling Terry, how much I love him and how much I will miss him."

"Well, can I come in and join you?"

"Of course, Mom." Rachel said.

Mom came in and sat by my side. The two of them held me in their arms and cried. I held them close saying those words that I thought would make them feel better. It really didn't work. They cried for a while and we eventually went down to the kitchen where Mom made a simple breakfast.

The rest of the day we just did things around the house, cleaning, fixing and just straitening up. We had lunch, trying to be casual about things. It really wasn't working. But, we kept it up.

At about 1630 hrs. (4:40 PM) the phone rang, Rachel answered it and yelled to Mom, "It's Uncle Freddy…Guess what? He ran out of gas. Could one of us help?"

Mom laughed, this was not something new. For as smart and adept as Uncle Freddy was, he had this thing about cars. He didn't really think they needed gas. At least once every two months or so he would run his car dry.

She said, "Tell him I'm on my way, just tell me where he is."

Uncle Freddy was about ¾ hours away, Mom said that she would go and would pick up some pizza for dinner. That showed how much she loved me…Mom hated pizza.

As Mom left, Rachel came up behind me and put her arms around me. She slipped her hand into my pants, caressing my hardening dick. I turned around and kissed her. She pulled me to her and lifted he leg and wrapped it around me.

I said to her, "Not here." And I picked her up, carried her up stairs and laid her on her bed. I slowly undressed her and undressed my self. I climbed over her and entered into her. We joined. We came together. I entered into a union with my sister. We became as one.

I ever so slowly came to the point of orgasm, I came into my sister with a pleasure and joy that can not be described. I wanted nothing more than to be with her for eternity. I wanted to possess her, to have her for my own.

No screaming or shouting, just a whispered statement of love and commitment.

That is what I promised to Rachel, and what she promised to me.

When Mom got back, Rachel and I were yelling how hungry were and how we had to wait for the pizza. Not only did we have to wait for the pizza, but we had to wait for Uncle Freddy.

Of course, Uncle Freddy took exception…saying how everyone always picked on him. Needless to say the rest of the evening was nothing but laughter, it was forced laughter but we were laughing.

Then there came a point where Uncle Freddy said, "I really think we have to go."

This was like him. He would take on the hard jobs.

"We really have to get Terry to O'Hare."

I stood up and said, "Lets go."

Mom said, "What about your stuff upstairs?"

I answered, "Leave it there …I will get it when I get back."

We left and went to O'Hare.

I got back to the company area at about 0230 hrs (2:30 am) Monday morning. My platoon Sergeant was there.

He said, "Matson…you are late!"

"What?" I stammered.

He laughed and said, "Your twin got here about a half hour ago."

Goldberg got back before me.

I said, "Sorry Sarge, I hadda go to the bathroom."

He laughed, "Good to see you and best of luck to you tomorrow."

"Thanks Sarge." and I went to my bunk.

The next day we were flown to California. Two days later we were on a flight to the Republic of Viet Nam.

We were assigned to the First Cavalry. It was "Air Mobile". No marching through the jungle. We flew in helicopters. What they didn't tell you is that when someone got into a firefight, they could fly you into the fight.

When we were in the Intake Center, Goldberg heard of Recon. They went out and looked and reported back…no fighting…you ran away. You were Recon. He signed up…how could I let my twin go there alone. So I also signed up.

For the first few months things went good. In June, things went wrong, I held Goldberg as he breathed his last. I wrote to his family telling them that his last words were about his love for them. So I lied…so what.

I spent the rest of my tour with an infantry line company.

At the time the Army had a policy that if you came back from Viet Nam with less than six months before they were to get out, the Army would immediately discharge you and let you go home. A lot of guys would extend their tour and get back with less than six months and go home.

This sounded good. At the time we were palace guard in Vung Tau. Patrolling around an air base. Only the VC and not he NVA to deal with. I extended for two months. That would get me home for good, almost six months early. It sounded good.

However, that was the time when my Uncle Sam decided to invade Cambodia. Guess who he decided would lead the charge…The First Cavalry. Needless to say…the rest of my tour was hell.

During my time in the Nam I learned that the restaurant where Mom worked was sold. She had been made a 30% partner by Marie and Gilbert and had come out of the deal in a good position. Mom and Rachel heard of a deal in Vermont from Marie and Gilbert and they moved there to open their own restaurant. Of course, Uncle Freddy went with them. How could he let his family move to Vermont without him?

VERMONT, what in hell did I know about Vermont. But, I changed my home of record to Vermont. That's where I was going to live.

After six or seven life times I finally got on a plane in Ben Hoa Airport. I was going HOME. On the flight back I met an Air Force Sergeant. He and I and a good friend of ours, named JACK DANIELS, had a wonderful trip to California

Chapter Six – Finally Home

I was discharged in California and was scheduled to fly home two days later. But, my friend in the Air Force said he could get me to a small Air Force base in Massachusetts that night. The flight would land at 3:45 am.

I called and Mom said she would be there to get me. It was about a two-hour drive from their new home in Vermont.

As I got off the plane I saw my mother. She was beautiful…I couldn't believe that she was so beautiful. She screamed, TERRY…TERRY…MY LOVE."

I ran to her, took her in my arms and kissed her passionately. My friend in the Air Force was doing the same thing to his wife. We made introductions and explained how I got on the flight. Mom hugged him, thanking him for brining her love home sooner. We shook hands, slapped each other on the back, said goodbye and went our separate ways.

Mom and I went and got my bags. Then we walked to the parking lot to Mom's car.

She walked to a VW Bus and said, "Get in."

"You got a Bus…Why???"

"We needed one. A lot of times we buy our produce directly from the local farms. Sometimes we can even get the meat from the farms. We always want the freshest food for the restaurant. That, and with everything else that has happened this bus is a real god send," She explained.

I said, "Makes sense to me."

I got in and threw my bags in the back. Mom started to drive. We went about 50 miles, it was still dark. Mom pulled into a large parking lot and she stopped in a far corner.

She turned to me and said, "Terry. I want you: NOW."

I kissed her and we went into the back of the bus. Again we kissed. Mom lowered the back of the seat making a small bed. She pushed me onto my back she stripped off my pants and lifting her skirt she straddled me. Without any preliminaries she dropped down onto me, impaling herself on my massive erection.