A Song for Lara Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-And afterward?

-We were studying a book on the Kama sutra positions and we had decided to try them all! Tony took me in any conceivable position!

-Good! You already told me he wasn't adverse to oral sex but you didn't speak of going anal...

-That... That was a problem for us! I am well too tight to accommodate my husband's big cock! Even after hours, I never could receive anything but the head of his cock in my back passage. We have asked to another specialist and he told us about anal plugs and the inflatable ones to stretch out too tight asses such as mine! But we were just starting when Tony lost interest on me!

-Was it so sudden? Did he tell you that he had lost interest on you, as you just said?

-No that was subtler than that! He started to make disparaging comments on my clothes. I just replied him that I wouldn't discard clothes that were nearly new!

-I see : so for financial reasons, you kept your maternity clothes! Do you have big financial problems?

-Certainly not, doctor! I would say we are well to do; more at ease than most people at our age!

-Then I might have the solution : look at yourself in this mirror : do you see the reflection of a pretty, attractive woman?

-No, Doctor but it was a consequence of my pregnancy! I really can't blame Tony! I look like such a sow! I was lithe and slender with very small perky tits, 38A and now I must be 38C or D! Tony just doesn't want me anymore, and I think he is right about it!

-If I may interfere with my personal masculine point of view, I would say that I prefer a curvy girl with 38C or D breasts than the same one with 38A breasts, what some people name fried eggs!

-Oh it's so dirty, speaking of a woman with such words!

-I made no personal insults, just pointing out that some women have very small tits and other very large ones and there are amateurs for both types! I can tell you that from my own point of view, you are quite attractive, I can assure you!

-You are lying to me, Doctor Valdez! No man would enjoy touching so huge mountains of flesh! I consulted a surgeon to have my breasts reduced to A size but he declined to do it, saying that I didn't really need it, that it's all in my mind! He sent me to you for advice!

-Frankly, Lara, I concur with him! No surgery is necessary and I think you could easily conquer your husband back!

-With my swollen belly, my tits like udders and my ass like two big watermelons? Don't try to fool me, Doctor!

-My god! Look at yourself in the mirror : you have a very pretty body, Lara. Your curves are very feminine and sexy; you just have to learn how to take full advantage of your appearance! But first, you'll have to discover your own body : you must love your appearance before trying to seduce a man!

-It's a sentence I've found in many magazines for women! But how should I proceed?

-Lie back down on the couch, close your eyes and try to relax your body as deeply as you can! Done?

-Yes, Doctor!

-What I want you to do is to very softly caress your breasts and twist your nipples with your fingers! Can you do that, now, please!?!

Even though her chest had swollen to monstrous proportions in her idea, Lara's nipples still retained their previous extreme sensitivity, so after just a few tugs, her nipples grew rock hard, standing at attention, about a inch and a half long. Her love juices flooded her twat at the same moment and she started to moan helplessly with pleasure!!! When she performed under the orders of the doctor, or any domineering man, Lara enjoyed being taken care of. Dr Valdez inquired in a very soft, out of this world voice :

- How does that feel, Lara?!?

-V...very nice, doctor! It feels just wonderful! If I continue some time more, I am going to cum in front of you, doctor! Wouldn't it be awfully shameful!

-Never be ashamed of doing anything in front of a doctor, Lara! We are here to help or soothe and never judge our patients! Otherwise, we wouldn't be worth to be doctors!

-You seem so totally in control, Doctor! I completely trust you! I feel completely relaxed in your presence!

-That is as it should be, Lara! Continue to follow my orders! Just know that, as you haven't reached an orgasm for a long time...

-Four months, Dr Valdez!

-Then the next ones will be much stronger than what you have experienced previously! Brace for it when they arrive but relax completely until you feel on the brink! There's no risk for you but you may faint after an overload of sensation!

-I understand, doctor! It's just that I haven't felt this good in months, I'm on fire!!! May I frig my clit and touch my pussy... Master?

-Oh, I'm sorry, Lara! Of course you may touch your pussy!!! Please, do it as often as you want! Just tell me how you feel!

-Oh, thank you, doctor! If you want to know everything, I feel like a lowly slut, a cheap whore masturbating shamelessly in front of a stranger, I'm just so hot I can't believe it!!! Lava will soon erupt from my pussy!

Lara closed her eyes and she sighed as she buried four fingers deep into her wet quim!

- Lara, just a question : do you love cocks?

- Oh yes, my husband has a beautiful cock, it's so long and thick! I just love it!!!

- Would you mind if I took out my cock and masturbated along with you? Just watching your incredible body has made me terribly horny and gave me a raging hard on! I'm afraid I need relief rather quickly!

- Y..you really got hard just from watching me? I can't believe it but feel free to act as you want : I've closed my eyes to enjoy these incredible feelings as much as I can : You could strip naked and I wouldn't notice!

- Thanks, Lara! You gave me a big boner!

- Oh, yes, I love the idea! Are you really that hard?

-Let me show you, dear!

Dr Valdez unzipped his pants and extracted his hard poker

- Open your eyes, Lara! See, it's all big and hard just for you! Do you like it?

-My god, you're really huge! I love it! Come nearer to me so that I can see it better! Oh god, you look so fucking hot to me, May I touch it?

-Feel free to take it in your hand, Lara!

Lara moaned as one of her hands flew over her distended clit while the other was frigging Dr Valdez' cock!

-Now, Lara, I want you to cum to my order! Ready? Now, Lara!

Dr Valdez enjoyed controlling so completely such a pretty girl! The fantasy he had proposed her to enliven had reached its objective. Each time she would cum now, his control on her will just get stronger!

-Oh my, I'm fucking cumming! It's so hard! Ooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Hard jolts of deep pleasure were rocking her body, sending flashes throughout her body : pussy, clit, nipples, and breasts! She writhed on the couch and moaned in ultimate bliss. Dr Valdez wasn't impervious to this demonstration of raw unbridled lust! Doctor Valdez casually pumped his cock in his hand! Lara was enjoying a long series of hard orgasms just as the doctor had warned her. She fought hard not to faint!

-It's so fucking hard, Doctor! I am in the throes of a hard climax but the previous one is still lingering in my loins and I already feel the next one building up in my belly! Yes, it's already there! Oohhhhhh myyyyyy!!!

As his patient shivered helplessly under a new deluge of bliss feelings, Dr. Valdez wondered to himself how this very exciting woman's husband would react if he were there! Surely, he would jump on the couch and fuck her silly unless he was so dense that he wouldn't realize how lucky he was to have married a real sex bomb!!! When Lara's sexual frenzy had calmed down, the doctor started to chat with his patient :

-You have seen that you are still able to excite a man and to cum very hard! I hope you are feeling better now!

- I am totally exhausted, doctor but it's the most enjoyable moment I've had in months! Thank you so very much for it, doc! It really helped!

Lara looked at Dr Valdez with a wry little smile on her face! Dr Valdez interrupted her :

The treatment I proposed you isn't finished! I would like you now to feel more completely as a normal woman : would you like to take my cock into your mouth and suck it until I cum in your throat? It's almost ready to ejaculate, and I think it will do you a lot of good to have a cock to suck again!!!

Lara wouldn't imagine not following the doctor's orders now. If he had told her to enter a lion's cage, she would have now! Even though she had just climaxed three or four times, the doctor was absolutely right, she felt a terrible urge to take a cock, any cock in her mouth and suck it for her dear life! The doctor had the only manhood available there and his prick was yummy. He was far from being Mr Universe but he was making her pussy twitch in anticipation with just the idea of making him spew his hot seed in her mouth. Standing next to her couch, he waited quietly while she knelt at his feet and he sighed when she swallowed all the length of his cock to the hilt!!!

-Mmmmmm, Lara, you have a very hot and velvety mouth, and I can tell that you are very oral! When you suck your husband, do you let him cum in your mouth?

- Oh yes, I love the taste of cum, and Tony really shoots big heavy loads, do you have a big one for me, too, doc?

The room was echoing with the sounds of licking and sucking. She was taking him deep in her throat, massaging him with her throat muscles. He couldn't withstand it for a long time and his hot sperm flooded her throat. She swallowed the fine nectar as fast as she could! A few minutes later, she was sitting on the chair in front of Dr Valdez' desk. She had put on her dress and her shoes. Dr Valdez had forbidden her to get her baggy knickers and her oversized bra! It was so strange for her to be naked under her dress! The doctor was reading his prescription for her to fully understand them :

-Now here are my orders. As soon as you get out of here, you will go straight to the mall and get some attractive skirts, dresses and tops ; they must be body hugging to enhance your beauty! You'll discard your present clothes, leaving them in the shop! Then you'll go to a department store or an outlet and buy two or three pairs of shoes : sandals, open toe pumps and ankle boots. No heels shorter than four inches but I would prefer six inches if you can find any! Discard also your actual shoes : they are meant for very old people not sexy girls like you! Then I would like you to buy some sexy undies : half bra, slit knickers, and so on! I would like you to wear them all of the time! You never know when you might need them!

-Is that all, doctor?

-No, Lara! You will also buy a few nighties, black and red, with matching g-string and negligee! Choose see through models with lace and frilly details that are meant to make Tony's blood boil in his veins! Put it on to greet him when he comes back from work and keep it to accompany him to the door when he leaves in the morning! Don't bother with the g-string then! If he hasn't already started to fuck you, masturbate in bed and be very vocal to make sure Tony hears you! If that doesn't turn him on, nothing will! You have a last possibility if he stays steadfastly glued to the TV set : kneel at his feet, take out his cock and suck him off, just as you have just done with me! You have a very clever mouth and you would make a eunuch very hard!!!

Lara reached out and shook the doctor's hand, before bending toward him and offering him her open mouth

-Thank you for everything, doctor! May I come back next week to tell you whether your prescription succeeded! Would you prefer me wearing some frilly undies under a short skirt or should I arrive ready to be fucked by your nice cock?

- You'll be always welcome here, Lara, but you should always be ready to seduce any handsome man you stumbled upon! If Tony is not ready to cater for your needs, I will!

12