A Song for Lara Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Faruk increased the speed of his moves in her pussy and started to groan like an animal : he was clearly on the verge of filling her pussy with his hot seed. He may be raping her, he may be bullying her but he had been quite gentle with her. She felt she should give him a reward for it. She relaxed and felt her pussy lips clamping desperately around his cock. He roared like a lion and his cock erupted in her vagina. Lara smirked when she remembered a paper in a newspaper saying that a girl's pussy was not sufficiently innerved to feel anything : If a female journalist was at her place, she would surely have published a contradicting paper : she could feel the wads of sperm hitting the walls of her vagina and it was marvelous!

Faruk gently pulled out of Lara's pussy and took a seat to watch Abdul who continued fucking the girl who seemed to be now fully obedient! Abdul had bent Lara on a low table with her hips on one side and her tits hanging on the other side. He was fucking her ass so violently that the desk seemed always on the verge of overturning! Lara screamed in fear each time he humped forward with extreme violence. She was at the same time wailing but her tone indicated that she was quite far from finding Abdul's attention unpleasant. She yelled when she felt his cock swallowing a bit more when he unloaded deep into her bowels! Her reflex was to clench her ass hole around the big poker that was sweeping her back passage and she milked him dry!

Abdul extracted his cock with some difficulties from Lara's tight sheath, leaving Lara prone on the desk, completely exhausted. On the other side of the door, Dr Valdez was wanking himself with the energy of a teenager : what he had seen through the crack in the door would have aroused a eunuch! His sperm splashed on the door of the restricted access zone... Now the custom officials were sure that Lara didn't hide anything on her body, maybe they would allow her to leave to their hotel but his hope was short lived : Faruk shook Lara's shoulder and told her :

-Good, Mrs Da Vega, you were totally clean! You may put on your clothes unless you want to sleep nude in your jail... No! Just your shirt : no scarves or pants for the prisoners : some of them may try to hang themselves!

-But my shirt is too short! THAT would be really indecent!

-Don't worry : I will send Abdul to buy you a caftan for you to be decent when you'll be presented to the judge tomorrow morning!

Abdul hastily rearranged his uniform and opened the door. He was surprised that the smell of sex had permeated through the door : there was a lingering stench there! He ran on Dr Valdez who seemed to wait anxiously in front of the door. It was dangerous : if this tourist had understood what his girlfriend had been subjected to, he could phone to the Spanish Embassy and cause them big problems : better be gentle with the man!

-We have not found anything illicit on Mrs da Vega! Now, we will let her sleep in our jail! I'm going to buy a few things for her. Shall I drop you at your hotel? It's not very far from the court house...

Dr Valdez eagerly accepted Abdul's proposal. Lara had been abused by the two men but they didn't seem to be ready to brutalize her! He just regretted not to have been allowed to watch Lara being fucked by the two men! He would have taken a few pictures, as a souvenir! Abdul showed him the court house and dropped him at his hotel before going to buy a caftan (long dress worn by Muslim women). He chose a red one with rich embroideries that would be perfectly adequate for a wedding party. He haggled with the shop owner, just for the fun as it was the woman who would finally pay for it!

When he returned, Abdul had the surprise of discovering the door of the cell wide open : Faruk had finally decided to make Lara strip again completely before manacling her to the bars. She was tied spread eagle with her tits protruding to the outside of the cell between bars. She was also tied by her ankles, half squatting, with her butt protruding into the cell. Apparently Faruk hadn't waited for the return of his subordinate to enjoy Lara once more. Her ass hole was red from a sound spanking and apparently he had used not only his hand but also his shoe and even his belt on her bum. He had been gentler with her exposed tits, using a fly swat on them through the bars. Faruk had shoved the handle in Lara's mouth down her throat. She had apparently made him really horny as rivulets of sperm were dripping from her ass hole and covering her chin. Faruk was slumped on an armchair. He told Abdul :

-This slut has told me she was dripping wet with sweat! I told her to strip naked and she obeyed to me immediately. Then she told me she wanted something to drink : I had nothing for her but my spunk! Afterwards, I decided there was no reason you would be the only one to enjoy her back passage!

-You treated her just as she deserved it but wouldn't it be better to let her sleep a bit! The judge may like her to be on form when he'll deal with her!

-You're right, Abdul! You take the first two hours watch while I'll sleep on the cot then we'll switch!

Abdul played with Lara's tits for a long time before freeing from her bonds. He let the light on and did not give her any clothes or even a bed sheet to cover herself ; she was pretty and he loved watching her totally exposed to his leering eyes. She had tried to sleep on her belly to hide herself but he had thwarted her ideas of modesty by telling her that if she wanted to be allowed to go to the loo or to receive a glass of water, she had to offer herself completely to his view! Abdul had globally left her quiet to rest but Faruk seemed to have other ideas for Lara : When she asked for a glass of water during his shift, he took her out of her cell and told her to drink facing him. She was leaning against his desk.

Faruk didn't miss the opportunity! He pressed against Lara's naked body as soon as she had returned the empty glass! She didn't try even to push him away, knowing it was completely useless. He sat on an armchair with her legs on both sides of him. He was so large that she had to open her thighs wide. She tried to avoid the contact of his already swollen and very hard cock with her pussy lips. Sweat was already dripping from her forehead. Faruk considered her for a moment then grinned : she would never be able to sustain the effort for a long time! He quietly took his cock in his hand and aimed it straight toward her quim. Lara was already lowering her belly toward the unyielding stake that was waiting for her!

-Abdul! Would you like to manacle the wrists of this restive slut behind her back? She is desperately trying to avoid the fate I have decided for her. For you, Lara, it will be twenty lashes with my belt to teach you to offer yourself to my desires! But first, I am going to impale you on my cock to my balls before filling your belly once more with my cum!

Lara was horrified by the latent sadism of the man. To add to her growing discomfort, Faruk just parted his legs, increasing the pressure on Lara's knees and the stress in her muscles. Lara was slowly lowering herself and the head of Faruk's cock was gaining line after line in her pussy. She gasped when her pussy lips closed around the mushroom shaped cock head. It seemed to galvanize Lara's efforts. She even tried to pull herself up and escape his cock but Faruk placed his hands on her hips and pressed her down! Her situation was hopeless; her thigh muscles were aching and her downward speed was fast increasing... Her will collapsed suddenly and she ceased to resist! She slid slowly down his shaft without any more attempt to escape her fate. She sighed when her pussy came in contact with his groin. Their joining was complete!

Faruk changed the position of his hands on her hips and he lifted her up until only the head of his cock stayed in her pussy. Then he let her slide down again. He needed four or five similar back and fro movements to make him cum profusely in her pussy. Lara cummed two or three times meanwhile but she succeeded to hide it from Faruk's notice! He then let her sleep on her cot, naked with her wrists manacled in her back and her pussy oozing sperm! He would have loved to use Lara in a variety of other positions but she would have been a wreck to meet the judge and he would have been rather displeased. If he turned his wrath on the girl, Faruk didn't care but he might turn it on the custom officers and that would not be too good for them!

On the morning, Faruk granted Lara the courtesy of a shower, with cold water; as a mere woman shouldn't be too much pampered! He used her shirt and her pants to wipe her dry to Lara's sorrow. Then only he handed her the caftan Abdul had bought for her. She admired the handiwork and the delicate embroideries but she was unquiet when Faruk burnt her undies in the courtyard before her eyes, even those he had found in her wallet. He used scissors to shred her pants : now she would return to Spain totally nude under her caftan or her long shirt!

They left soon after for the court house. Faruk had another humiliation in store for her : he told her not to sit on her caftan but to bunch it around her waist to prevent creases. Abdul was driving and Lara had both her wrists manacled to a ring on the ceiling of the car. She was totally unable to defend herself against the probing hands of Faruk who plunged two fingers in her twat or mauled her breasts under her caftan! Lara was now accustomed to be abused continuously and she studied the streets while Faruk played with her body! When they arrived at the court house, Faruk hastily rearranged her caftan before escorting her inside the building!

Lara had imagined she would be led in some high court but she was disappointed to enter what was certainly the judge's private office. The judge was a woman and that surprised Lara! Dr Valdez was waiting in the back of the office. The judge asked Faruk to describe the problem that has led to the imprisonment of Lara...

-Knowing you, Abdul, I am pretty sure that you fucked repeatedly this woman in your offices, didn't he, Mrs da Vega!

Lara had to report what ordeal she had been subjected to, in front of her lover who didn't seem really scandalized or just upset! She concluded

-Yes, your Excellency, This man raped me many times and he cummed in my pussy several times : I may be pregnant from him and infected with HIV!

-Don't worry about that : we are a test zone for the prevention of HIV and all the administration staff has been checked! For the possible pregnancy, it's the normal outcome of an encounter between a man and a woman! You should have taken measures to prevent it, Mrs da Vega!

-I see! Just a question : Should I be given the Visa your custom officer denied me?

-That was a mistake of the custom officer! This law applies just to local women, not to foreigners and tourists! They are known to live depraved lives and accept scandalous promiscuity! You'll return to the custom offices with the officers to retrieve your wallets and your belongings and receive the stamp that will allow you to visit our extraordinary city quietly!

-And that's all?

-Not completely! I would like to have a discussion with you alone : Dr Valdez, Abdul and Faruk, would you like to leave us alone?

-Immediately, Ma'am!

Lara intervened :

-Could you have these chains removed, Milady?

-Certainly! Abdul, would you be kind enough to manacle Mrs Da Vega to the feet of this table!

-What... What are you doing?

-I would like to have a little fun with you, Mrs Da Vega! Why Faruk and Abdul would be the only ones allowed to use you?

The three men left and Lara was soon alone with the judge. She was pinned to a table completely at the mercy of the other woman. The judge bent down and lifted the hem of Lara's red caftan. Her shaven pussy came into view. The judge bent down to examine Lara's pussy after smoothing the lower part of her caftan on her belly. She commented suavely :

- I think your pussy fur is starting to grow back although it's very spare! I would like to shave you myself but, unfortunately, I don't have enough time for that!

The judge turned her back to Lara and lifted her long dress, adjusting something on her crotch. When she turned back toward Lara, she was sporting a huge cock on her crotch : it was obviously a strap on dildo but it had certainly been moulded on the prick of a donkey at least! The judge presented the huge dildo to Lara's mouth. She made no fuss to take it all! It was not significantly bigger and longer than anything Lara had ever serviced. She perfectly knew that the dildo was meant to enter her pussy, not to sweep her tonsils but she did her best to please the judge!

The judge screamed aloud when she reached her climax. Lara was well past that moment but, as always, she tried to hide her pleasure! Two hours later, Lara entered the bedroom she would share with Dr Valdez for the next few days. That was the moment Dr Valdez chose to vent his displeasure :

-Lara, I don't know how to react with you : I had told you I wanted your womb to be totally unprotected, that I wanted you to carry my baby and I discovered when the custom officer searched your bag that you had a blister of pills! For that breach of my orders, you should be punished!

-But my fertile period has just begun! I would have been pregnant from that man, Faruk!

-That's why I don't know how to react with you! We are going to clean thoroughly your pussy and discard definitively your pills. I want your oath, you won't get other ones!

-Yes, Master! I give you my word! I promise you I will do anything I can for you to sire my baby this time or next month!

-That's just what I expected, Lara!

Lara waited a full week after their return to Spain to make a pregnancy test. She had abided strictly by the terms of her contract with Dr Valdez! During the last three days of their stay in Timbuktu, she had constantly teased him, taking him in her mouth, caressing him with her hands or between her boobs to make him hard again. The only place he was allowed to cum was always deep into her pussy! She had milked him dry on each possible occasion! When he rested, she had plugged her pussy with a big dildo in order to keep all his precious seed in her belly and to push it deeper into her womb. Lara had even fucked him a last time in the toilets of the plane on their return trip! Now, she would need to wait a month for the next suitable period if she wasn't already in foal, as she was constantly kidding Dr Valdez!

Lara followed scrupulously the procedure and waited the appropriate time before reading the result. She had read in the accompanying leaflet that anything above eighteen was considered almost sure pregnancy. She handed the test stick to Dr Valdez who she considered should be the first to be informed, even before herself! He was her master and her owner; he had decided to breed her although he was about thirty years older than she was! It was his undisputed right! He watched the result with no apparent reaction and returned the stick to her. If he had not reacted in any way, the result might be in the doubt interval! She lowered her eyes to discover the verdict : twenty two! God! She was pregnant! Dr Valdez had told her that as he was so much older than her, they would make all possible tests to be sure the baby was normal! Afterward, Lara would have the difficult task to announce Tony she was carrying a baby he hadn't sired but he didn't really need to know it, did he?

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12