A Special Autograph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright Einstein, you have to sign our autograph books with your cum," announced Trudy. "Who's first girls?" Mary came forward and her book to me. Sue grabbed the remotes turned on the video to play, turned the stereo on to a Lionel Ritchie song (geezuz, now I'm masturbating to this lousy music). I stroked my cock, dropping Mary's autograph book so I could massage my balls. With my legs apart so wide, it was difficult to get comfortable. Flash! Trudy had the camera out again. She photographed me wanking, focusing in on my facial expressions. "Ladies, line up and give Slick a show so we can help him along, " Trudy instructed the other women. Flash!

Sue, Mary and Alexis were either sitting or standing in front of me, rubbing and pinching their nipples, rubbing their clits, and probing ever so deeply into their pussies. The music blares on, "oh wait a feeling...dancing on the ceiling...) Dancing? How about hitting it with my load, forget the ceiling.

The sight of these three ladies was a bit too much. I hurriedly dropped my balls and grabbed Mary's autograph book. Through my partially clear eyes, I aligned my peter with the page and began to 'write' "To Mary from Slick Willy". I got as far as To M but ran out of ink.

I sat on the floor, spent. My cum on the page partially spelling my greeting to Mary. Sue stopped and looked at the book. "Girls, Slick is quite a guy but we'll never get him to autograph all four books. How about we make him jerk-off onto the books, collect the sperm, and measure it? If he doesn't produce, then Slick's got some sort of penalty. Slick, sit tight sweetie, us girls are going to sidebar, is that the right term Trudy, sidebar? Anyways, you don't produce, there are consequences." The four naked ladies adjourned to their deliberation room, aka, the hallway. I heard them giggling and they strutted back into the family room.

During the breather, I looked at my willy and my predicament. I was kind of, well not kind of, I was definitely in masturbation jail with these ladies. They re-entered smiling and smirking, their breasts bouncing.

All four stood in front of me, turned, bent over and began to finger themselves silly. I popped another load on Trudy's book and Sue moved it over to the bar. The girls called for another recess to let me recharge my batteries. The music continued to play. AC/DC was playing, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, played as the video continued to play on the screen.

Ten minutes later they re-entered. Sue and Alexis had strap-on's on and the proceeded to bend Trudy and Mary over the back of the couch. Sue got behind Trudy and Alexis got into Mary. I began my third autograph session. I rubbed my balls and was mesmerized by what I was seeing. Sue and Alexis pumped and grinded the pussies of Trudy and Alexis. Half-way through, Alexis, yelled "Switch!" And Sue began fucking Mary and Alexis took Trudy. After seeing this event, I blew my third wad on the book.

Sue came up and said she could barely read the last autograph and this one was a blob. I replied that I was studying to be a doctor and I was practicing bad writing in Latin. She smiled, smirked, and slapped me across the face. "Remember, you speak with the written word, not the verbal Slick," Sue reprimanded me.

Rather than give me a break, the four lovely ladies stripped down completely, grabbed the can of shaving cream and lathered one another up. Four Lady Schicks were pulled from between the couch cushions and Trudy shaved Alexis while Mary shaved Sue. I was in a dream or maybe a nightmare.

Here are four beautiful women shaving their most intimate body parts, having sex with one another and I am only jacking off to it? It dawned on me as I stroked for the fourth, and hopefully the final load. Sue has just realized another fantasy of hers. This horny gal sure knows how to please her friends. Now how about your husband?

I was having a more difficult time with the last load in ninety minutes. For the first time I noticed four red lights in each corner of the room. Were they filming another segment?

The shaving was nearly complete and all four stood as one and slowly walked over toward me. Sue came up in front of me and lowered her pussy to my face, nudging her clit near my mouth. Trudy, Mary and Alexis stood behind her and played with their luscious bodies.

I thought Sue was coming. I felt her warm juices fill my mouth. She continued coming and coming. Finally it dawned on me, Sue had just pissed in my mouth. Alexis came next.

This time I refused to open up. Mary grabbed my hair and said to open up and continue stroking. I opened up and Mary pushed her pussy into my mouth. Mary wanted to be eaten more than anything. After five minutes of licking, Mary came. Trudy was last. I ate her out when she sat on my face a little while ago.

Trudy, knowing what she wants and always gets what she wants, walked up to me, pulled her lips open and shoved her clit into my mouth. Keep in mind that Trudy has no ordinary clit. It is probably a good half inch long. I began to lick and suck at her pussy. She continued to hold her lips open while I worked my tongue all over her. Hands began to help me get the last load out. I felt my balls begin to tighten and the heavenly release of coming. One of the ladies held the book while I autographed with my fourth load. Trudy kept grinding into my face. Finally, following Sue's lead, she let a stream of golden water into my waiting mouth. At this point I could have cared less about the piss.

Exhausted, all five of use sat on the floor, except Sue. Sue was looking at the four autograph books. Trudy got up and the two of them started to do something to the autographs. Mary and Alexis just sat on the floor and smiled. Finally, Susan and Trudy turned and walked over to me without the books. Sue did have something behind her back and Trudy returned to her role as judge.

Trudy began her final statement. "Slick Willy, we the ladies of perversion, femdom and female voyeurism," I never knew the name of the court. Best to know when you need to file an appeal, "...have rendered an opinion and judgment. We are of the opinion that you are Slick Willy. We also find that your four loads that you have shot this afternoon measures a quarter inch in this glass." As Trudy continued the final argument, Sue held the glass up to the light to distract me while Mary and Alexis got on each side of me. "We are of the opinion that your loads were significant but less than adequate to serve our needs. Therefore, we command you to drink your cum."

The last sentence had me cold. "Come again?" I asked. This brought a laugh from the ladies. "If you want to come again, we'll let you jack-off one more time but no more shows," Trudy said. The two gals grabbed me forcing off balance due to the spreader bar. "If you want out of the spreader bar, drink your cum. Here, we got a tequila chaser for you," announced Trudy.

I accepted the glass with my cum. I opened my mouth and watched it slowly ease down the glass to my lips. For what seemed like an eternity, the cum finally made it to my mouth. Another minute later, most of it was in my mouth. Sue took the glass and used her right index finger to scrape out the last of my cum. "Open up," ordered Susan. I opened obediently and licked her finger. Flash! Flash! Flash!

The spreader was unlocked and my legs moved painfully about. I tried to stand but held onto the wall. Sue ran up to me and gave me a very deep soul kiss, almost as though she wanted some of the cum. "Thanks baby and to you ladies. I do enjoy acting out my fantasies."

12