A Special Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wet, inside and out. She toweled off when she got out of the shower. The dildo was now clean, too, sitting by the sink. She walked out into the room naked. Bryan's eyes were closed, he was breathing slowly. Sleeping. Hmmmf. Well, after that, I guess that's fair, she thought. She walked around the hotel room. The lights were all on. In typical hotel fashion, the shades were completely drawn. The TV was on, just playing music, with some generic public service screen on. She walked around and shut the lights off, leaving the TV on. She left the bathroom light on, around the corner, but closed the door somewhat, bathing the room in dimness about the level of candlelight. Thusly prepared, she went to the bed and sat next to him, put her hand on his chest.

Bryan's eyes slowly opened. He looked at her and smiled. "Musta dozed off there—wow. Oh. You took a shower? How long was I asleep?"

"About half an hour."

"Oh, Kim, I am so sorry. I guess—I guess you just completely—completely—took it out of me."

"Don't worry about it." She smiled at him, sexy. "It was exactly what I planned to do. I wanted to take a shower. I did this morning, but I should have before I came over here."

He pulled her on top of him and kissed her. "And I want to hear about how you found me right after I got here, but I have something important to take care of now."

"Oh? What?"

"You." He kissed her again, long. Then he kissed her neck and her ear. "I need you to lay back and hold still, okay?" She just looked at him, and he rolled her over onto her back. He was to her side. "What you did for me—was the most amazing thing I have ever, ever felt. I just hope I can do half of what you did to me."

While he spoke, he lightly caressed her body, her legs, and back to her breasts, to her nipples. She was already tingling in anticipation, and beginning to breathe heavy. "I think you can," she whispered in a husky voice.

He moved down to between her legs and positioned himself. This was where he liked to be. He could see her face, head raised up on a pillow, and she was watching him, partially biting her lip. From this vantage point, her breasts were on either side of her face, the weight of them pulling them to the side. Her soft tummy, her waist, and her legs, which almost straddled him. She smelled good. He loved the clean smell of a recent shower. But he could still smell her natural fragrance. And finally, the target. The pussy. As she had promised, no hair. It looked delicate and smooth, and tasty. He breathed in, taking in the scent of her pussy. He loved the smell of it, the anticipation. Up close he could see the pores of her skin. Her lips just barely peeked out of the crack. It seemed as though they came out just for him, to find him. With no hair, he could see her crack lead down to where it stopped, a brief pause, and then the crack of her ass. He was going to lick it all. He slowly put his face to her pussy and looked at it. He looked up over it to see her, watching. While he made eye contact with her, he slowly stuck out his tongue and touched it, near the top. Near the clit. Her entire body shivered, but she kept her eyes on him.

He stuck his tongue out again, and this time licked the crack from bottom to top, very gently. When he looked up this time, her head was back and all he could see was her chin. Good. He proceeded to lick. He loved the look and feel of this hairless pussy. Normally, as a habit, he closed his eyes. But he wanted to see this one. He wanted to get the full experience. It was sweet and fresh, and when the lips opened up for him, a beautiful pink color. He licked the bottom, close to her ass, and worked his way up. He stuck his tongue to the outside of the lips, between the opening and the lips. He worked his way up, and got to the clit area. He gingerly stuck his tongue out to touch it, then pressed his tongue against it harder, then did it lightly again. He alternated pressure for a minute, then just gave it light pressure. Then he took the clit into his mouth, between his lips, and sucked on it, and while he did that, he rubbed it with his tongue.

Kim was going wild. At first she inhaled sharply in surprise, at the first tongue touch. She watched him. She couldn't much, but she could see his eyes, and they were intently interested in what he was doing. Then he looked up. And put his tongue to her. She felt a shiver run the course of her body, starting in her pussy. She felt a wetness grow there immediately. God, it had been so long!

Then he began licking from the bottom of her pussy to the top. When he did that, she thought, Oh yes, this is going to be sooo good. She knew she could cum multiple times, but she wondered if she could handle it. She put her head back and also put a hand on his head. It was good to feel the rhythm of what he was doing. In a way, it was like masturbating when she had her hand there.

Except this was so much better.

This was real, he was really eating her. She loved the open, naked feeling of having her legs open, and having a man's head between her legs. It was so wonderful that they were able to get together. She was glad now that she did him first, because she is going to want to jump on his cock when he is done eating her. But not now. Not yet. I want more of this.

He was getting a rhythm going on her clit. She was aware of a sensation of a wave of pleasure spreading over her in what seemed like a diagonal. She realized that he had his head turned and was licking her clit side to side. The constant stimulation made her start to climb a bit, and she started gently rocking her hips into his face. Her hands still on his head began to rub and caress his head, and they held it loosely so his bobbing head would move between them.

Suddenly she gasped, and went "Oh-ooh..oh." She began to moan softly as he worked solidly, consistently. He tried very hard not to apply too much pressure. It was making her climb, driving her toward cumming. Her grip on his head started to firm up, and she started pushing his face a little harder into her pussy. She rocked her hips more, and it was in time with her hands pushing his head. She started to cum. He hips stiffened, then pushed against his face, and her hands pushed his head. He was buried in sweet, cumming pussy. He could hear her start to get louder, and call his name. Finally, she relaxed a bit. He continued to lick.

She said, "oh—oh no—I don't know if I can take any more---oh—oh—stop—oh---" Her hands tried futilely to push his head back, but they didn't have the strength or determination that her hands had earlier, when they were shoving his face into it. "Oh,--oh, stop for a minute and let me—let me catch my breath—Oh, Bryan. It's been so long, I – I've forgotten how good it is."

He was still down there, in front of her pussy, waiting. He kissed her inner thigh, then the other one. He licked the meat between her leg and her pussy—very close. And then he saw her ass, just below her pussy. Kim's legs were now up and bent, but her feet were still on the bed. He kissed downward, avoiding the pussy, and headed for her butt. He pushed on the back of her legs, upward, to raise them up and raise her pussy up, and expose her ass even more.

He licked from the top of her pussy, to the bottom of her pussy, to the taint below her pussy, to her butt hole, to just past it, and back again. He could hear her protest mildly, but she had since turned to Jell-O. He licked from her pussy to her asshole and back to her pussy again and again. She had a rhythm going too. "Ah-ah—ooooh. Ooh, ooh, Hey. Oh." Repeat.

He liked how sensitive her butt hole was, and every time he went over it, she made a noise. Then he put her legs down, and concentrated on her pussy once more. With one orgasm under her belt, she was more relaxed, and much easier to please, and came again quickly. This time, he sucked hard on her clit while sticking his middle finger in her pussy. She bucked and moaned and screamed, and her pussy squeezed his finger as he slid it in and out of her. She finally had to push his head away, and as she did, saw him take his finger that had been inside her and lick it slowly. This made her ready again.

Only this time, she wanted to do something different. "Bryan."

"Yes?"

"Can I sit on your face?"

He smiled very big. "Of course you can. That is what I have dreamed of!" She sat up, and he pulled himself up on the bed and rolled over. His dick was hard again.

She grabbed hold of his cock and gave it a quick suckle. She said, "Which way do you want me?"

"Any way you want to go. I just want it. Right here, in my face."

She climbed over him, straddled his face, facing the top of his head. She slowly sidled down onto his face, and his tongue was waiting. She held onto the headboard to keep herself up on him, and just pushed down slightly, until she could feel him. She said as she moved into position, "Bryan, I have dreamed of this, too."

"More!" she heard him say in a muffled voice.

Okay. She spread her legs apart more and squatted down on him, which had the added effect of opening her pussy up for him. He tongued it hungrily, breathing heavily through his nose. His hands grabbed her by the ass so he could control how close she was, so he didn't have to strain his neck, but also allowed him to breathe.

Kim arched her back and tilted her head back, which moved her pussy up. His tongue was now in line with the bottom of her pussy, and he stuck his tongue into her as far as he could, and licked her inside. He took a breath, and did it again and again.

Kim was completely out of her mind in sexual pleasure. She had never had this feeling, in this position before, and it felt new and completely different, and she felt open and free and ---

And she was coming again. This time it was different. She was already pushed down as far as she could go, so she grabbed the back of Bryan's head and pulled it up into her. His tongue drove even deeper into her. He was having trouble breathing, but he knew when to catch breath when he could. He timed it with her rocking. As she was in the middle of an orgasmic spasm, Bryan managed to lick her from top to bottom, and then stick his tongue in her butt. She moaned loudly. She kept hold of his head and just rocked and rocked against his face. Her pussy was completely all over his face. She started yelling, "Oh my God! Oh my God!" Over and over again, and her voice became a shrill "OH! OOOOH! OOOOOOOH!" as she continued to cum. The new wetness and heat her pussy created and put over his face was intoxicating.

Finally, she stopped moving. So did Bryan. She sighed heavily, and lifted off of him to one side. She turned to face him and smile.

"Oh, my God, Bryan. That was fantastic. I didn't think I could handle that much. But I did. Wow."

He smiled up at her. "We're not done yet."

"Oh--?" she said, with expectant eyes. "Are you going to fuck me?"

"Yes I am. But not yet," Bryan said. "Roll over on your stomach first." She did. He hovered over her. "I just want you to lay here and relax. Totally relax. Because I want to touch and caress and kiss every inch of your body."

"Oooooh. Okay."

Bryan started at the base of her neck and rubbed his fingers lightly over it, and all up and down her back, and up and down her sides, and under her arms. Then he kissed everywhere he touched, lightly with his lips. He kissed up and down her back, stopping at the base of back, just above her ass. Every new spot he kissed earned him an "ooh," or another moan from Kim. She left it totally in his hands to do what ever he wanted. He then took one arm and then the other, and kissed the back of it, after running his fingertips up and down them, which produced goose bumps on her skin.

He then when down to her feet, and worked his way up. He kissed the bottom of her feet, which tickled her, and then the sides and her ankles, which made he moan more and excited her more than she thought it would. Even with the ebb of her previous orgasms fading away, she felt herself getting excited again, fresh and new.

Bryan then moved up the back of her legs and calves, and the back of her knees, which were all very sensitive areas, and she moaned and rocked her legs a bit, and felt her pussy getting wet once more in anticipation. Then Bryan worked his way up the back of her legs to her thighs and her ass. He got between her and pushed her legs apart with no resistance. He kissed what he could reach of the inside of her thighs, and then moved to her butt cheeks and kissed them both, all over, gradually moving to the inside. Bryan's cock was very hard, and had been for some time, and he wanted very badly to fuck her, fuck her now. But he knew, he just knew, that he would get his. He would get his again, actually. That was the most fantastic blowjob he had ever experienced. Hell, it was the most fantastic anything he had ever experienced. He was so glad, and that left him relaxed enough to pay proper attention to her. He wanted to make her feel the way she had done for him, and he wasn't there yet.

But he was also enjoying himself. He didn't know for sure how women felt about giving oral sex, but he absolutely loved it. He knew that it would get him what he wanted, for one thing, but he just enjoyed the actual act of doing it. He enjoyed being up to his eyebrows in pussy. He enjoyed making a woman cum with his mouth. He loved it.

He was now behind her, bent over her, at the crack of her ass with her legs spread apart. He ran his tongue down the crack of her ass. He said, "I need you to turn over now. But before you do, just get up on your knees first."

She stirred slightly, then used her arms to push up on her hands and knees. Bryan was right there, and kissed the inside of her ass cheeks and licked her ass. He was able to reach the bottom of her pussy a little bit, which elicited a shiver, and then inside of her thighs again. Then he stuck his tongue in her asshole.

She jumped forward. "Hey! Um, enough of that." She turned over. He grabbed a hand, started to rub it and then kiss it. Between kisses, he said, "You can shove a dildo up my ass, but I can't lick yours?"

She said, "I just—that's a delicate area. I don't-- "

"Well, you should be prepared, because I have stuck my dick in one of three holes so far, and I would really like to give you the full tour. And that would be all three, including your butt."

"Ha! You think so, huh?" She considered it. "You'd have to get me pretty drunk to do that," and laughed.

Bryan answered thoughtfully, "Well, that can be arranged. We should take a break and go out later. It'll be fun. Dinner, drinking, maybe some dancing—"

"And then we'll come back here and you can fuck me in the ass?"

"Absolutely."

"I guess that sounds like a plan. . . ." She was now on her back, with her legs on either side of him.

"But we're not done here yet," he told her.

She laid back and relaxed as Bryan kissed the front of her neck, and her face, getting giggles when he kissed her eyes and her nose. He then went to her breasts. He caressed them all over and held them, and then began to kiss one, working his way in the middle to the nipple. He kissed the nipple and then began sucking on it, getting a moan from Kim as her nipple became more erect in his mouth. He tongued it and sucked on it, then moved to the other one and did the same. He then rubbed her belly lightly, and kissed it in several places.

He moved down to her legs, and did the tops just like he had done the back. All the while he was kissing one spot, he would run his fingers deftly over another, just one step above a tickle. He kissed the top of her feet, and her toes, and moved up to the ankles, and then the knees. He was again between her legs, this time with her facing him, as he kissed the top of her thighs, then went inside a little, then a little more, and a little more. He kissed all the way up, up to her hip, and stopped, so he wasn't near her pussy, but his forehead and eyebrows would occasionally brush against it. She was now in complete anticipation of when he would touch her pussy again. She bucked slightly, and pushed her hips towards him, hoping to get his attention with it.

He was done with her legs and inner thighs, and now kissed the area between her crack and her belly button. Since he knew that now she was finally waiting for it, he grazed her pussy with his nose as he raised his head up to that area. She let out a soft yelp; the touch had electrified her. He kissed that area, and traced a line down to her hairless pussy with his tongue, stopping just above it, and licked from side to side, avoiding it. He smiled to himself, thinking about the pleasure he was about to give her. It made him happy, and he really wanted her to come like she never had before. As he licked above the honey spot, his chin brushed against it once or twice. He licked down either side of it, not touching it. Slowly, her hands came up and put them on his head, and pushed to make him go in the right direction.

He resisted. He looked up at her. "Tell me what you want. Tell me what you want to do." Every couple of words he licked closer and closer. He was right on the edge of her pussy lips.

"Oh--eat me."

"Is that what you want? Tell me what you want." He was teasing her, driving her wild without touching her pussy.

"Oh, Bryan! Oh, eat me, eat me out! Make me cum! I want to cum on your face, I want you to make me scream! Oh, baby, eat my pussy!"

With that she grabbed his head and shoved it to her pussy. He was ready, mouth open, tongue out. He grabbed her clit with his lips and pulled it into his mouth and sucked on it, while he stuck his tongue out to lick her pussy right at the base of the clit. He moved his mouth up and down, and side to side. He was achieving a circular motion, and then he reversed it, going clockwise to counter-clockwise, and back again. He concentrated on not applying too much pressure as he sucked her clit and sucked up her juices.

She was cumming immediately as he applied his mouth. This is what he wanted. He wanted her to be completely out of control with pleasure, out of her mind and just quivering and grinding her hips against him as her moans became one long, unstopping moan.

He was going to keep her going, keep her climbing, keep her cumming. Her moaning gradually became a yell, and her arms flailed as if reaching for something, anything, to hold onto. Kim's entire body was quivering and shaking, and she was out of this world with exquisite, perfect pleasure. Her anchor to this world was Bryan's mouth, with his lips sucking on her clit as though it was the only thing that existed.

Kim would scream, and then pant, and then scream again. In between she would moan. She thrashed about, and opened her legs wider, trying to drive Bryan's mouth, or his whole head, inside her. When he finally got her screaming at the top of her lungs, he slowly let off. Her screaming subsided, turned into a heavy pant, and her head went from side to side as she moaned his name. "Bryan-Bryan--Bryan-Bryan—oooh, oh—oh-Bryan-Bryan-- Bryan-Bryan—oh—hmmm. Aaahhh."

This was the perfect time. She just peaked, peaked a lot, peaked hard, and was still up there but coming back down from the intense pleasure. She still had no contact with this world. She felt like she was floating in space. Bryan got up on his knees between her legs. Her eyes were still closed, her head rocking back and forth. He was over her now. His nuts moved, growing and shrinking like a diaphragm, like they were breathing, in anticipation. His cock completely rock hard and jutting straight out from his body. His cock head was throbbing, pulsing, seeking. It sensed her pussy, now inches away, and it was ready. His cock darkened as even more blood flowed to it. Bryan felt as if he could hammer nails into concrete with it.