A Special Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh."

"'Oh' is right. We talked for quite a bit. She is a little upset with you for not telling her about me. Apparently you two are very close. If that's true, I should be upset about it too."

"Well—see, there's a—"

"Anyway, I sufficiently convinced her of who I was and what I was going to do to you, that she gave me your hotel info, arrival time, everything."

"Wow. Yeah, she wanted to get me laid, that's for sure."

"In fact, she said, 'Give him a really good blowjob, he needs it."

"You certainly did."

The band started up again, and it was hard to hear themselves at times, so that was the excuse to lean close and talk dirty into each other's ear. The two flirted with each other and had a good time. It was like being on a date. Maybe not a first date, but it was definitely a great date. The pressure was off of both of them, because they already had sex, and they both knew they would when they got back, so there was no need to try to impress. They were able to be natural with each other, and have fun.

After about 2 hours, when the band was on their last break, Kim leaned drunkenly into Bryan, put her hands on his lap, right near his crotch. He was sitting and she was standing at that particular time. She kissed him, open mouth and sloppy, then said in his ear, "Take me drunk, I'm home."

Bryan laughed and looked at her. She was a little drunker than he, and he was just relaxed. She was just being funny. He hugged her and pulled her close, and she wriggled her breasts for him. It was time to go.

They made it to the car and then out to the road, and as they passed a drug store, Kim said, "Pull in here, I need to get something." Then she saw the liquor store across the street and pointed. "Why don't you get us a little something to take back to the room?"

Bryan went across the street and got some booze, then came back to the rental car and waited, and Kim was just coming out with a small bag. "What didja get?"

"Ha! Wouldn't you like to know! It's a surprise for later." They headed back to the hotel, which was only a few miles away.

They got back, and got settled in. Kim had apparently planned this out, she had a small overnight bag with her, and yet another change of clothes. Bryan went out to the machines to get a couple of sodas and ice to mix drinks with, and when he came back, Kim was in the bathroom changing. She called out to him, "Why don't you just get undressed? I'll be out in a minute."

Bryan shrugged his shoulders. Don't have to tell me twice. Then he set up a little bar on the dresser, with the soda and the ice and liquor, and mixed two drinks while he stood there naked.

While he stood there, Kim came out of the bathroom. She had brought some lingerie with her, and had hesitated at wearing it, but brought it just in case. After a few drinks, she felt like wearing it. It was beyond description, but Bryan liked it. He turned to see her, and as he held the two drinks up, she noticed that his cock had started rise.

"Well, isn't that flattering?" she said as she came up to him, took a drink out of his hand and kissed him. She looked down and said, "Hmmm...."

Kim sat in the chair right in front of Bryan. She grabbed his cock and dipped it in her drink, then licked his cock. Bryan was at once startled by the cold of the drink, and excited by her actions, and then by the warmth of her tongue. Bryan looked down and saw the direction she was looking as she did this, and saw they were in front of the large mirror. Bryan watched her watch herself as she sucked up an ice cube from her glass and put it in her mouth. Then she grabbed his cock again, and put it deep in her mouth.

The sensation was unbelievable! The hot from her mouth, the cold from the ice, the wetness from both, and seeing it, and watching her watch herself suck his cock, was all amazing. His legs started to give, and he stiffened up as she worked his cock with the ice in her mouth. She slid her mouth down the shaft, pushing the ice forward with her tongue, top, sides, and bottom. In no time the ice was gone, but the cold remained in her mouth. She bent lower and sucked on his balls with her hot/cold mouth, then returned to his dick, where she could see herself. Bryan noticed that her other hand had slipped inside her sheer black panties.

He backed away, pulling his cock out of her eager mouth. "Hey—" she said, as she looked up. He got down on his knees in front of her.

"I want to get the full lingerie experience," he said, and lifted her tits up through the lingerie, rubbed, massaged them then began sucking her nipples through the thin material. She leaned back and accepted it, and pushed her tits to him. As he sucked on them, he moved a hand to her panties, and rubbed her cunt through the material as well. Gently, slowly, all over her panties. He began to feel wetness through them. He moved his head from her tits to her crotch, and pulled her ass forward to the edge of the chair. He sucked on her pussy right through the panties.

Kim began to rock and moan. This was a wonderful sensation, it felt so good, and yet it was teasing her, making her want more. But he soon turned to kissing up her belly and back to her tits again, so he could straighten up. He said to her, "How drunk are you? How drunk do you need to be?"

She didn't quite get what he meant at first. Then she said, "Oh! Oh, I don't need to be drunker, but I think I want to be. It's starting to wear off." She got up and grabbed her drink, downed it. She was swaying a bit, and Bryan watched her. Kim caught him looking at her, so she added more saunter to her step. She made a new drink for herself, made a new one for him. She sat on his lap and started to cuddle and kiss him. She wetly kissed his ear and tongued it until she felt his cock rise underneath her. She slid off of him and went over to the edge of the bed. She bent over in front of him first, so he could see her ass and pussy from that view as she picked something up. Then she sat on the edge of the bed. Out of a bag she got at the drug store she pulled a can of whipped cream. She took off her lingerie top, shook the can and sprayed some between her tits. She said to Bryan, "Come here, big boy, and put your cock right here."

He was up in an instant and in front of her. She sat up straight, and her tits were lined up with his dick, which was starting to get hard. She grabbed her tits and pushed them together, pushing whipped cream out from between them. He pushed his cock against them, and she opened up to let it fall between them, and then she pushed her melons back together.

Feeling this feather-soft cool friction, he slowly pumped his cock up and down between her tits. Kim looked down and watched as his cock appeared, then disappeared, through the cloud of Whipped cream on her chest. She rubbed her tits as she pushed them together, exciting herself. She then grabbed his whipped-cream-covered cock and started to devour it hungrily.

Bryan leaned back and swallowed hard as he breathed in sharply. She had already sucked his cock quite a bit, but he would never tire of this sensation, and how good it felt. He looked down and saw whipped cream around her mouth as she licked it off of his cock. The white stuff was all over her tits and in the hair on his nuts.

Presently she leaned back and took a break. She fell back on the bed. It occurred to Bryan that he should give her the ice cube treatment. He was ready, he wanted to fuck her in the ass, but he wanted to make it as good as possible for her. She put her hand out for her drink, and he handed it to her, then took a drink of his and sucked an ice cube into his mouth.

He leaned way over and put his arms down, positioning himself right over her tits. He took a nipple into his mouth. She gasped and shrieked in pleasure. She had not seen him grab the ice cube in his mouth, so she was taken completely by surprise. He sucked her nipple, and moved the ice around it in her mouth. She started to moan and she breathed heavily. Her nipple was rock hard and sticking up.

He then switched to the other nipple, and it elicited the same reaction. Less shriek, more moan, and she grabbed his head and pulled hard into her tit. He sucked it vigorously, and she was loving it completely. He still had some ice left, and he moved down to her crotch, where the sheer material covered her moist, hairless pussy. Just seeing it this close in the lingerie, in her sexy panties, excited the hell out of him. He wanted to get her panties, off, but he wondered how sensitive she was through the material. ... .

He put his mouth on her pussy through the panties, and could taste it, could smell it, could feel the heat from it. He pushed the ice to it, and she started to scream and buck and moan. He moved his mouth up and down, trying to get the ice everywhere. She was rocking her hips back and forth. Then she pushed his head back a little, and pulled her panties to the side to expose her hot, waiting pussy. He continued to lick and suck on it with his cold tongue, and she went wild. The ice was almost gone, so he moved down just a bit, and pushed his tongue inside her pussy, then did it again with the ice, and pushed it inside her.

He then pushed his tongue in after it, and lapped up the melting ice and her pussy juices. Bryan went back to her clit with his cold tongue, and sucked on it, and didn't let go. Kim began to come, and grabbed his head and held it to her pussy. Bryan continued to suck on her cunt and ride the wave of her orgasm as she came and came, closing her eyes and holding his head to the right spot for her pleasure.

Bryan finally lifted his head as her grip on him relaxed, and he stood up. His cock was hard, but not amazingly so; he had been concentrating on her pleasure. She finally came down from her orgasm, and opened her eyes to see him standing over her. "It's time," he said.

"Okay."

She sat up, grabbed her drink and finished it. She bent down to the drug store bag once more and pulled out a small container of lubricant. Clumsily, she opened it. Kim grabbed Bryan by the cock and pulled him closer. She said, "Gonna need some of this," and squeezed some onto his cock, and then used both hands to spread it all over, head, shaft, top, bottom, and sides. She made sure she got it all the way to the base, and then rubbed the excess off onto his nuts. He became hard as she did this. She stood up, kissed him quickly, and said, "I may make some noise like it hurts. Keep going." And with that, she turned to the bed, and crawled across it on her knees, and put her hands on the headboard, and bent over.

Oh, my God, this is it! This is it! All of his adult life, Bryan had wanted to try anal sex. He really, really wanted to try it. He wanted to fuck a girl in the ass. He had done all the other stuff, and this is one he had yet to try.

He thought about the missed opportunity he had when he was a college student, his girlfriend at the time hinted at it once that she wouldn't mind doing it, but he wasn't so much into it then. Fuck! He could have done it then, he could have . . .

He thought about his old girlfriend before his wife, who stated in no uncertain terms that there was no way in Hell he was going to stick that damn thing in her ass! It was too damn big! He thought she was just saying that to make him feel better, but also because she didn't want to. Plus, she was a tiny thing. His cock looked so huge in her hands, in her mouth. But she was a raging alcoholic. She would drink too much and pass out a lot. She had really pissed him off a lot with her bizarre behavior. He just thought recently—15 years too late—that he should have just fucked her in the ass when she was passed out. Just once. Either he would get away with it, or she would be less likely to drink that much from now on. Either way.

And his wife finally caved, and let him try it. But he didn't go about it the right way, and he could barely get the head in before she pulled away, crying about the pain.

There had been a small amount of blood, too.

With that he paused. He didn't want to hurt Kim. But he really wanted to stick it in her ass. Well, she was drunk now. Even now, he could see her on the bed, ass in the air, inviting him, and swaying a bit. She was drunk, she was relaxed, she was ready. He was lubed up. And what did she say to him? "I may make some noise like it hurts. Keep going."

Okay. I'm going. He put his knees on the bed and crawled upright to her waiting ass. He had grabbed the small tube of lubricant. He gave her ass cheek a light, playful smack, then a rub, with both hands. He could see her crack, and her butt hole, a dark pink target. He kissed it. He looked up at Kim, who had her head up, waiting. He squirted a small amount of the lube right in her crack, then took a finger and rubbed it against her hole. Then he took his finger and slowly worked it into her butt. This was going to be tight. This was what the fantasy had been about. Nothing but his hand could seem this tight. He got his finger in to the first knuckle, and Kim was moaning and ooh-ing in response. He worked it a little more, back and forth, and stuck it in some more. He pulled it back out a bit, working the oil, and then pushed it in again, slowly, twisting. He turned his hand to position it right, and got his finger all the way in. Past the sphincter, inside her, he could wiggle his finger. But the entrance, she was a tight one. He slowly pulled it out as she made noise, then sighed as he pulled it out.

"Are you done yet?" She asked.

"Haven't started yet. That was my finger."

"Oh. Oh! Oh, my." She pushed her ass pointedly at him. "Come on, Bryan, let me have it." He positioned himself directly behind her, and looked at her ass. He was so hard he could hardly stand it. He had been wanting this for so long, that even after all the sex they had had that day, he was still incredibly excited, incredibly hard. He could see his cock head pulse in anticipation, gleaming with oil, waiting.

He moved forward, and his cock now touched the crack of her ass. He slid it up and down a few times, guiding it towards her tight little ass hole. He pressed the head against the opening, and heard a grunt from the other end. He pushed, and his cock slid upwards and missed.

"Maybe it's not open today," Kim suggested.

Bryan tried again, this time holding his cock in position as he pushed. He heard Kim grunt some more, and then make more noise as the head slowly entered her ass and spread it open. He looked down and saw the head of his cock in her ass. He could feel it throb. The sight of his cock going into her ass was an incredible turn-on.

He said, "I just want you to know, I take no responsibility for how long this will take. It might be over quickly."

A grunt, a bit of a gasp, and she said, "Fine by me."

Undaunted, he pressed on. He pushed, and his cock slid fairly easily into the tight, tight opening. He went slowly, to savor it, and it made his cock feel bigger, longer. The lubrication helped it slide in easily. But his cock was tapered, so as it went in further, it pried her asshole open even more.

Kim was gasping and moaning, and grunting as Bryan got it slowly all the way in, up to the hilt. Her ass cheeks were spread wide, allowing him complete access. He looked down to see his cock completely disappear inside her ass. He felt the tight ring of her sphincter around the base of his cock, and his cock head felt strangely out in the open up inside her ass. Kim began breathing hard and sharply, and making noise like she was in pain.

Bryan said to her, "Are you okay?"

She answered, "Yes! I'm okay, you fucker! Aaarrghhh! Oh, it hurts! Fuck me! Fuck me now! Fuck me hard! Owww! Aaargh! Fuck me!" And with that she pulled away slightly and pushed back onto him, yelling from the pain. "Aaargh! Fuck me! Fuck me, you bastard! Fuck me in the ass! Ouch!! Ow! Go!"

She continued to yell and curse at him. At first he was concerned, but as he slowly pumped his cock into her ass, he realized that this is what she wanted. He fucked her very slowly, very deliberately. Each inward thrust elicited a grunt and a "Fuck me! Ow!" from Kim. When he realized what she was doing, how she was enjoying it, he felt his cock grow larger. Maybe it didn't, but combined with the sheer excitement of finally doing this that had he wanted to do for so very long, and the tightness and slickness and intensity of her hole, and her reaction, her noise, her screams, her emotion over it, made him feel like his cock was a foot long and three inches wide. He felt the entire power of his body directed through his cock.

He started to move a little quicker, but not much. He was scared. He was scared he was going to come, and then it would be over. He wanted to fuck her good and long and hard, and knew that he wouldn't be able to. He already felt the pleasure and sensation rising in him, and rising in his cock. He slowed down, and she pushed harder and faster against him. He knew he wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer. He dug his fingers into her ass for grip, for control, for something to hang onto as he went on this ride. She was bucking and pushing against him, and cussing. She yelped about the pain, but begged for more.

He realized he was going to cum very soon, so he decided to go with it. If he tried to slow it down, he would cum anyway, and not enjoy it as much. And he wanted to enjoy this one. He wanted to cum and cum and cum. He wanted to fill her ass up. He wanted to scream and yell like she was doing. He wanted to –

He started pumping harder, and started grunting and moaning, loudly. He could still hear Kim over his own noise, and in between her yelping and moaning and cursing, it sounded like she was sobbing, crying. But she continued to push her ass against his hard cock and take it deep within her.

Bryan felt the orgasm rise within him, and he pumped harder and faster, and Kim's voice turned into a constant, not-stop yell. She squeezed her ass tighter around his cock. He started to cum, and despite his desire to lock up and tense up, he kept bucking. Almost mechanically, he continued to thrust hard back and forth inside her. He felt cum squirt out of him, and inside her asshole. She felt it too, the odd sensation of something squirting inside her. She stopped moving, and just pushed her ass toward him and continued to sob and moan, and Bryan kept thrusting, almost blindly. His cock quivered as he came, and each thrust brought more cum out of him. He slowed down, but still he continued to slide in and out of her asshole. His fingers had dug deeply into the flesh of her ass cheeks. He looked down and saw his cock sliding in and out of her ass. The feeling, the look, the experience, it was all incredible. Incredibly wonderful. His cock remained hard as he continued to thrust, despite his orgasm. He was still cumming, still riding his wave as he fucked her. He became one with her ass. He arched his back and could see the ceiling.

Finally, he slowed down more, then stopped. He released his grip from her ass cheeks, then started to pull out, and Kim just dropped away from him, onto her stomach. She had her face buried in a pillow, and Bryan thought her heard sobbing, or crying. His cock was moist and floppy, and he tried not to let it touch anything as he went to her side. He put a hand on her shoulder, got close. "Are you okay?"

She raised her head, and wiped her face on the pillow as she turned to him. She was smiling, but her eyes and cheeks were red. "Yes, I'm fine. Wow, that was something. I've never had anything that hurt that much and felt that good at the same time." She put a hand on his arm. "I think I may have even cum. It was a very unusual kind of feeling."

Bryan relaxed a bit at this. He didn't want to hurt her. She added, "But you need to wash off, because you are going to owe me a fuck after that. A good one." What actually happened is that they both took a shower together once more.