A Special Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the shower, Bryan dried off and lay on the bed. He was worn completely out. He had not had this much sex in one day since he was . . . . 21? 22? He took it for granted then. Those were the days.

He really, really appreciated it now.

Kim came out of the bathroom soon after. She seemed to be fine. She had rubbed her ass against him in the shower. He rubbed it, rubbed against her as they had washed off.

He held her tenderly in the shower, which she seemed to appreciate. They kissed in the shower, passionately, lovingly. They held each other and made out.

She sat on the edge of the bed near him. She said, "So, listen. I need to go home now. It's getting late."

"What? You said your husband—"

"Out of town, yeah. But my kid is at home. He's okay, but I don't want him to worry about me or get suspicious, either."

"Okay. Okay, that makes sense."

"How much longer are you here?"

"Till. . . Thursday. Three more days. I fly out Thursday evening."

"Well, then, I will come back tomorrow evening."

"I'm free after about 6."

Kim responded, "I have to work till 8 tomorrow. But the next day I get off at three, and Thursday I'm off."

"I will find a way to knock off early Thursday."

She smiled at him, rubbed his chest. "I bet you will. I just bet you will."

Kim got dressed and kissed him goodbye, and let herself out. He was asleep before she hit the door.