A Special Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went into the school's parking lot and got in my car. I started it and drove away as fast as I could. I could see Jessica coming into the lot, with clothes on this time. She was pleading with me. I wasn't hearing any of it. I drove away. I was pretty upset. I ended up driving against a tree. That's when all went black. When I woke up, I was in a hospital room. I was surrounded by my family and friends. The doctor said that I was lucky to be alive. Apparently, my car had crashed pretty hard against a large tree. I remembered. My father was relieved that I was alive but also pissed because he had always taught me to drive carefully. If only he knew that I wasn't exactly driving under normal circumstances! I thought about telling them what happened but decided against it. My mother showed me a newspaper. There was a picture of me being removed from the car. There was mention of the person who saved me. I looked into the newspaper and saw the picture of Jessica Thorne. She was the hero of the day. She had saved my sorry ass.

I got out of the hospital a week later. The doctor said that I would completely heal within two weeks. I was glad. Wrestling season was over so I wasn't missing anything. I went to my classes. All was back to normal. On the outside, I seemed happy. Inside, I was conflicted. Jessica Thorne had saved my life. She had saved my life after I had treated her like she was less than human. I felt bad. I wanted to apologize. I went to Bridgewater. I took the bus there this time. I looked for her. I found her rooommate and they told me that she was in the gym. Bridgewater State College's Women's Basketball team, was going up against Emerson College's team. Leading the Bridgewater team was Jessica Thorne. The girl moved on the courtroom like the white female version of Michael Jordan. I had seen ball players throughout my life and I can say that she got game! She was fast, focused, agile and a great shooter. She shot thirty three of the sixty points scored by the Bridgewater basketball team. They won sixty to fifty four over Emerson. This was their last game on their home turf. Jessica Thorne was carried off by her teammates and supporters. The newest addition to the team had become its hero!

I was in awe of her. I have to say that while watching her on the court, I was more than a little turned on. I felt conflicted about it. I've always considered myself to be one hundred percent heterosexual. I've fucked dozens of women in my life. I've had them all. Black women. White Women. Asian Women. Latin Women. Mature Women. Whatever. I've been with all of those women and none of them touched my heart. For months now, the only thing that made my heart beat was the thought of a certain tomboy. Yep. Jessica Thorne. I was attracted to her, and not just physically. I was emotionally attracted to her as well. Damn, if only she was one hundred percent female! I went by her dorm later. She was going out to celebrate with her teammates. I spotted her walking into the dorms. She carried herself with confidence. She looked so good. I felt bad for treating her the way I did. I wanted to talk to her. Would she talk to me? I owed her an apology, if only for saving my black ass, especially after what I did.

I gathered my courage and approached her. Jessica stared at me and actually gasped when she saw me. For an instant, she looked almost happy to see me, then her gaze turned cold. She asked me what I wanted. If only I knew! I told her how sorry I was for treating her the way I did. She looked at me. She accepted my apology, then wished me good luck in life. With that, she turned to leave. I looked at her. She looked hot. Front and back. Seriously sexy, and something more. Oh, damn! This couldn't be. I was letting my dream girl get away. I threw my bulk in front of her to stop her. I'm rather massive so she couldn't slide by me. She crossed her arms. Her eyes shone with anger. I knew that Jessica was a fierce fighter and that she could take me if she had to. I didn't want to hurt her or be hurt by her. I only wanted to explain. She didn't look like she wanted to hear any more of my apologies. She moved swiftly past me and walked away. I got desperate. I asked her to be my girlfriend. She froze. Turned around. I waited as she whirled on me.

Jessica Thorne gazed at me. I looked at her. I knew who she was. I knew what she was. I wanted a second chance. She looked angry enough to charge me. I have had to defend myself against psychotic males and females before and I don't regret any defensive actions I've taken. Still, this was Jessica. The girl that I, well, loved. I wouldn't hurt her. When I looked into her eyes, I saw uncertainty, not anger or hatred. Was she reconsidering? She shook her head. A tirade of comments and statements from her. Did I know what I was getting myself into? I nodded affirmatively. I was in love with her and only her. I didn't want anyone else. I knew that she was different but I didn't care. Jessica looked about ready to cry but so stoic was she that she held her emotions at bay. She told me that she knew that someday, I would feel embarassed or ashamed if we were to have a relationship. I told her that I didn't care. Right after I said that, I pulled her into my arms. I took her pretty face in my hands and kissed her. She kissed me back.


I held Jessica Thorne in my arms. My wonderful Jessica. I felt fine. She looked at me. I could tell that she was uncertain. She asked me if I had ever met a girl like her and I shook my head. We sat down on the steps of the dormitory and talked. She looked so lovely in the late afternoon light. I told her how I couldn't stop thinking about her since we met. She told me how she'd considered joining the wrestling team at Boston College just to be near me. Female wrestlers on men's high school and college teams was a growing phenomenon. I smiled at her. She told me how tough life had been for her. She had always hidden what she was. Around the other girls, she was very careful. She had to drop out of swimming in high school because she feared being exposed. She couldn't become a model either, even though she was quite beautiful, when she bothered to dress like a normal girl and all. I thought she was more beautiful as a tomboy than she could ever be as a femme. Of course, I told her that I accepted her just the way she was.

I don't know for how long we've talked but we talked for a long time. I felt bad for keeping her away from celebrating with her team but she told me that she didn't care. She'd rather spend time with me. We went back to her dorm room. She showed me her true self. I looked at her. I admired all of her. I gently touched her whole body. From her beautiful face and slender neck to her broad shoulders and full breasts. From her flat stomach to her slim waist. From her sexy, round bottom to her lean and sexy legs and small feet. I looked at her pelvis. I saw her genitals. Her long, thick cock and balls. I smiled and told her that she was beautiful. I undressed and she looked at me. She touched my face, my neck and my back. She touched my shoulders and slightly round belly. Her hands cupped my buttocks. They held my penis. I grimaced in pleasure. She smiled. I did something I never thought I would ever do. I reached for her penis, and stroked it. She closed her eyes. I continued, and did for her what I liked to do for myself. I stroked her cock long and hard. Until she came. She looked at me with wild eyes and shouted in pleasure.

Jessica's body pressed against mine. I held her gently. There I was, the straightest of straight men holding a girl who had a dick. I looked at her. Her sexy body felt lean and strong. Briefly, I wondered what it would be like to make love to her. My thoughts surprised me. Jessica looked at me. She gently pried herself from my arms and sat on the bed. She asked me if I could ever be with someone like her. I looked at her. She was so beautiful and so sexy, so smart and athletic. So fun to hang out with and so interesting. She had a lot of the qualities that men liked in their women but I knew they would overlook her once they found out about her secret. I knew how tough it must have been for her. Hiding what she was during her whole life. She was different from everyone else. There were support groups for gays and lesbians and bisexuals. Who would accept her when science itself couldn't come up with an accurate name for what she was? Jessica confided in me how envious she was of other girls growing up. She wanted to go on dates and have friends. She shocked me when she told me that I was the first person she had ever been kissed by. Even more shocking was the revelation that she had never had sex in her entire life. Nineteen years without sex. I was shocked.

I joined her on the bed. Jessica looked at me. I could tell that she was excited. All virgins are. I'd been with virgin girls before. I'm ashamed to say that I've broken their hearts with my player ways. I swear to myself that I'm never gonna hurt Jessica, and not just because she can kick my ass if I did. It's because I love her. I realize that now. I've been with all of these women and I've never felt satisfied. I look at Jessica and I want to make love to her. I don't care if anybody will call me a homo for it. I'll beat up anyone who so much as looks at her cross-eyed. I take Jessica into my arms and we kiss. I feel her hot body pressing against mine. She asks me if I'm sure about it. I reach for the condoms. One for me and one for her. Yeah, I'm sure. She excitedly tells me that it's gonna be her first time. I tell her that it's gonna be a first for me. A first, not just because she's different from all the other women on the planet but because it's gonna be my first time making love. Usually, I just have sex or fuck. That's all about to change now.

The end.

12