A Special Good Morning Ch. 02

Story Info
Kim shows Darnell an extremely good morning.
1.5k words
4.49
18.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kim lies there in Darnell’s arms her head resting on his shoulder, feeling his heart beating against her chest, his fingers running gingerly through her hair, his warm breath on her neck, Kim drifted in and out of sleep, they laid there for a couple hours, as he listened to her breathing, enjoying the feeling of just having her in his arms.

She awakens to the feel of him kissing her softly, as his hands traced their way down her back her body shivers as she settles into him, whimpering in her very sexy sort of tone.

“Sssshhh, it’s ok baby.” Darnell whispers.

“Honey what time is it?”

“It’s almost noon baby, you’ve been asleep now for almost 2 hours.”

“I’m sorry I was just so comfortable.”

“So was I, why do you think we didn’t get up?” Darnell replies with a soft giggle.

Moving her head just enough so she could look at him, she kisses him softly, her fingers running into the side of his hair, their kiss deepening as Darnell returns the kiss to her, feeling his heart beating faster, the throbbing of his member growing harder underneath her, feeling her own juices beginning to flow, she didn’t want to move she wanted to keep him right there with her all day long, Darnell breaks their kiss, trying to compose himself.

“Baby we can’t start this now if we do I won’t be able to take you where I planned on taking you today.”

“Oh come on please Darnell please make love to me one more time before we get up, you know you wanna” Kim replies in her little devious voice, staring at him with her begging look in her eyes, as she wraps her fingers around his hardened mass.

“Oh you want to be my naughty little girl don’t you?”

“Naughty isn’t the word for what I want to be, I want to be your “BAD” little girl, right now, I want this monster inside me, and I’m not letting you up until you give it to me.” Kim replies.

“Well what if I don’t want to give it to you right now, just what do you think you’re going to do about it, little missy?”

“Well my baby if you won’t give it to me I will just have to take it” Kim replies as she positions her wet, aching, screaming pussy over his member.

“You wouldn’t dare.”

Saying not a word, she looks deep into his eyes as she slides her pussy inch my inch down his member, locking her fingers onto his shoulders, his back arching, as she begins to grind her hips into him.

“Who was it that said I wouldn’t dare, if I do recall I believe it was YOU!!”

“Oh fuck yes it was me, when am I going to learn not to ever dare you, I should know by now that I just won’t win, you naughty girl you.” Darnell replies with a very sexy scream.

“You think I am naughty, oh hell baby you haven’t seen anything yet, now bend these knees for me I want your feet flat on this bed.” Leaning down to him she sucks his left earlobe into her mouth, running her tongue around his earring, lightly tracing her tongue along the inside of his ear, knowing full well what that’s doing to him inside.

Stopping for a moment she turns herself around reaching over to the bedside stand she opens the drawer and pulls out Darnell’s toys that she loves to use on him, showing them to him.

“Oh fuck me, you aren’t really going to do this to me now are you baby?” Darnell asks in a whine.

“This isn’t the only thing that I am going to do to you, I am going to blow your mind and I will make you scream.”

Sliding her pussy off from around his member she turns around once again to face him only for a moment as she blind folds him, she wanted to heighten his excitement and she knew just how to do it, taking their nipple clamps she puts them on him gently one at a time, tightening them just enough so he knew they were there, he let out with a sudden sharp screeching scream, she felt his body tensing, positioning herself she slides his now throbbing, rigid, mass up inside her ever so tight little rose bud, inch by inch as she slides his vibrator up inside his ass, turning it on low for a moment or two as she begins to ride his mass, working his vibrator in and out of his ass, very slowly until she knew he was comfortable.

OHHHHHHHHH FUCK, BABY GIRL WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME, OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I DON’T KNOW HOW YOU DO THIS TO ME BUT FUCK DON’T STOP PLEASE DON’T STOP!!!!!!!!!!”

“You like to have your monster inside my tight little ass while you have your toy in yours don’t you baby?”

“Oh fuck yes, but it’s definitely something that I am not used to.”

“Well get used to it sweetie, when I want something you know one way or another I am going to get it.” Kim replies in her soft sexy little tone that she knows drives him crazy as she pulls out on the chain that connects those nipple clamps.

Turning his vibrator up a little pushing it further up inside him finding that special spot, as she rides his shaft a little harder, wanting him deeper inside her rose bud, she works his toy now a little faster in and out of him, as she holds onto that chain, not letting off the tension.

Feeling his body tensing, watching the expressions on his face changing constantly, his body begins to shake and tremble, his screams getting now louder, his breathing becoming very shallow (almost to the point that he was panting) and rapid as well, she could feel the head of his member throbbing against the walls inside her rose bud.

“Don’t even think about Cumming yet, You’re by no means ready, when I let you cum this time I want the whole damn neighborhood to know what we are doing, I want them to hear you I want them to hear the sexy accented sounds that you make that drive me absolutely crazy.” Kim commands to him, as she rides his shaft with her ass now faster and harder, pulling out yet again on his chain, his vibrator now on full speed as she works it in and out of him now even faster.

Placing his hands on her hips Darnell begins to rapidly move his hips up and down off the bed, as he slides two fingers up inside her ever so wet love tunnel, clamping his fingers onto her g-spot, feeling her pussy muscles clamping down around his fingers, he knew it wouldn’t be long for her either.

“Fuck me baby, make me your little slut that you know I can be, make me cum with you, and I know you know how.”

His pace picks up even faster burying his mass now deeper inside her, as Kim fucks his ass now even harder, their screams echoing off the walls, as the sweat now covers their bodies.“I need to cum oh god please baby I need to cum!!!!!!!!” Darnell cries out.

“CUM WITH ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!” Kim commands as she pushes his toy as far up inside his ass as she possibly could, just holding it there.

Darnell lets out with the loudest deepest, sexiest, scream/growl that Kim has ever heard come out of his mouth, as they released all their built up tensions together, all their love juices flowing simultaneously, his hot cum filling her tight little rose bud as her juices flow freely covering him, for a few moments they stay perfectly still, Kim removes his blindfold, they stare at one another, as their bodies begin to tremble.

“Just relax for me baby.” Kim whispers.

Turning off his vibrator, very slowly she removes it from him, as she didn’t want to hurt him his body tensing, from the feeling, Kim knew she had one more thing that she needed to do, slowly she releases the tension of the nipple clamps removing them from him gently one at a time, Darnell lets out with yet one more scream as his body begins to relax now that the pressure had been released from his nipples.

Moving herself off Darnell Kim lays on the side of him, Darnell turns onto his side resting his head now on her chest, delicately she runs her fingers through the back of his hair, he lets out one last soft moan as he drifts off to sleep.

“I know there was somewhere you wanted to take me today, and maybe after you wake up you can, and if not there is always tomorrow, go to sleep my baby I love you.” She whispers kissing him softly on the top of his head.