All Comments on 'A Step Too Far'

by angel_eyes5350

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
This story is

totally implausible, a married woman goes out to a sleazy bar, meets an unshaved man, has a few drinks and goes home with him. Then she has herself tied up so that she can not stop anything that might happen to her. She gets screwed in all holes by at least 3 guys (double penetration anally) without any protection at all in this day and age, then sucks them off. Then after hours of this; she wakes up at her place and says that if the chance comes again she will do the same.

This woman has no redeeming qualities. She doesn't care who she puts at risk, herself or those she screws or her husband who loves her. Or does he?

George

jimd51jimd51almost 20 years ago
Okay--she's a slut

The story is basically good. Do I like the character, no. But I like the way you presented it. I think you could have gone deeper into her emotional state during the sex. The silence of the three men could have been exploited to build more tension, surprising her that she missed the sounds of the human voice other than her own. Just a couple of thoughts.

I often wonder when some people reply about how this sort of thing would never happen or the character would never do it, if it is because it is a female character. Men caught cheating on their wives do this all the time. Pick up strangers at bars, or several someones, go some where and have sex. Why shouldn't women do it that way also.

REmember, it's a fantasy story, so bad things happen only if the author wants them to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
THERE IS AIDS

HUBBY WORKS HARD AND WIFE FUCKS HIM OVER,ONE WEEK AND SHE IS A WHORESLUT FOR ANOTHER MAN.

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A real cumslut/whore

She didn't just become a cumslut--she had all of the equipment[ mask, rope, clamps, etc] so she is is simply a cumslut/whore.

She will become a slave soon, too, with the pictures taken of her used to blackmai her into the profession. She will get ALL of the cock she wants, and then some.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
what a lady

Wow, what a wife to have. She is so hot. She is the queen of slutresses. Hubby will get home, fuck her worthless cunt, and maybe get a dose of aids. If he is lucky, maybe just the clapp. The only thing this piece of trash needs is being divorced. If she likes to fuck around so much, then she can sell her slut cunt to make a living, and let her husband get him a decent fucking woman who loves only him to fuck, instead of strangers at a fucking bar.

mannydcampmannydcampalmost 20 years ago
bad story

Its hard to belive that this was written by a female because it is no more then j/o story.

37 y/o married woman cant handle a week with huddy and has to fuck a total stranger nonetheless, right its quite realistc

Jackie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What does she mean, how did it happen?

The start of the story clearly shows that she went ouf looking for pretty much what she found, and then it ends with her wondering how to got so far? Not only is she arrogant, she's also stupid. Unfortunately, hubby's the one who will probably pay the price.

Lena_HorneeLena_Horneealmost 20 years ago
Needs work

I think you need to develop the situation more . . . the most exciting thing is the build up if you ask me. You put words together pretty well, so if you take more time to show sexual feelings that leads to the act, you will write a better story.

I hope you will ignore those who commented on your story with no other apparent purpose that to put you down. I can't understand people who do that unless it makes them feel important to degrade others.

Really Lit members, if you can't give constructive criticism why bother? Think about it practically. Do you want to discourage writers? Do you want to make a new writer so afraid to try we lose new talent, or not turn on the public comment section and so can't be given any guidance?

Sheesh, talk about dumb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wagon tongue

The only mystery is why did you bother to write this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Does Anyone Understand

fantasy???

This is one hot story. if you don't like it, move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
This isn't fantasy...it's boring

Nice prose in an illogical story with a character bent on self destruction. This is not fantasy writing it's boring writing. I'm ambivalent about the female lead amd I shouldn't be.

I'm not adding any moral association to the story since there are some "slut wife" tales that are indeed interesting and compeling. This story is not in that same category...it's predictable and by extension...it's boring.

BallzacBallzacalmost 20 years ago
An Interesting Story

I found this story to be well written and thought out. It was a tale I enjoyed reading. The story, filled with its rapid sexual imagery, conjured visions of erotic decadence of a woman whose lust outweighs her judgment. I particularly appreciated the subtle twist that occurs when the control of the situation shifts from the woman to the man (and his friends).

It is the intent of every author to write works that inspire thought and emotion. The subject matter may cause joy, sorrow, or revulsion?but in the end an author can take pride if the reader feels strongly enough about the story to offer a comment about it. From the amount of comments that this story has received it is evident that angel__eyes5350 has reason for pride.

I certainly hope that I shall see other works by the author in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Total fantasy

Woman gets bored and hot when husband leaves for a week? Gets raped with a bottle? Wonders what happens? No suspense here. No plausibility. More woman-as-hole-slut trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Stupid.

The writer should read and learn a bit before writing such garbage. A 9” cock is less than 1 in 1,000. The men are usually freaks, the cocks don’t function well, and cause other problems. Plus women don’t enjoy them.

Further, such a wife would be mentally disturbed. Frankly, unless you are sick, reading about mentally sick people is not erotic. Finally, this story does not belong in “Loving Wifes.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
classic lady

Both your mom & dad and lovinghusband should be so fucking happy. You are such a lady, you did all that after one damn week w/o his cock. I bet your husband would have ran over your whore ass if he had gotten home before you woke up in the driveway nude and covered with cum. That would have saved him a lot of time and heartache which he'll have in the future. How do you know you didn't get AIDs last night? You don't slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Typical of all the stupid american males loving cuckold and slut-wife type stories. It's amazing they continue to breed. Fucking softcocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
:(

It's rather sick and in reality a nightmare if it would ever come true for someone.. yoron

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Truly Sick

This is a very sick story, and I didn't enjoy it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
USELESS STUFF

FOR GOD'S SAKE AND FOR READERS SAKE STOP WRITING UR STORIES THEY R USELESS STUFFS.PLZZZZZZZZ DONT CONTINUE WRITING ANY FURTHER STORIES.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
I think this is a well writen and erotic story

this story has a lot of outrageous sex that is really erotic. I think that it is a very good fantasy and would like to read some more of the author's stories. Thanks for the post.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yep, another boring & predictable slut wife wimp .

husband story. We agree with the other commentators - refrain from posting any more of this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Disguesting

You give wives a bad name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This was not a story.

It was degradation to all women!

saratusaratualmost 13 years ago

I have to agree with anon, it was truly degrading to women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo!

One of the finest masterpieces on Literotica! ;)

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ANOTHER WAY TO CHEAT

and still end up at home. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How does a woman justify

complete betrayal of a promise to her supposed life partner? Where is the respect? Where is the love? Where is the trust? Where, at the most basic level is the friendship that is such an integral part of marriage? Is there no shame? Or is the only thing that matters the satisfaction of one's selfish urges?

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
OPEN LIBIDO

emerges the slut, TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Hubby

If you take the first sentence out of this story, you have a story about an emotionally immature young lady who is addicted to risky behavior! NO hubby. It changes nothing fundamental about the story! I contend that this is NOT in the spirit of an LW tale! Hubby plays NO role in any aspect of the proceedings! It only establishes that she is highly sexed and does not seem to feel bound by convention!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Crap

The author stopped at this tale. One and done. Thank the Lord.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nobody ever accused the wife of being all that bright

She started out that fateful evening make a really stupid mistake and then throughout the evening she continued to compound her idiocy, She definitively proved in one evening that she didn't desrve the label "Wife" and cetainly not "faithful wife". Now let's have the author explain in what neighborhood in the world should she stand in daylight nude in her driveway and no neighbors would notice---not goona happen!

TailbackTailbackabout 11 years ago
The story just doesn't work.

In a good story the reader cares about the characters, either to see them succeed or see them destroyed. I found myself not caring one way or the other about the main character in this story. Some authors come to Literotica to get their one big unfulfilled fantasy submitted in written form and you never hear from them again. This seems to be the case with the author of this story except that there are confusing sexual themes as though the auther only intended to submit one story and wanted to get as many of his or her fantasies crammed into the shortest space possible. There is simultaneous domination and submission, the masked partner thing, exhibitionistic camera play, group sex and so on. As for the main character; are there women like this? Certainly. Is infidelity a valid subject for submission? Absolutely. Is it sad to see a person in this state of menatlly deranged sefl-destruction? Of Course. But, if a writer chooses a subject like this, it helps for the reader to know why the character acts in such a manner. That didn't happen and the story just didn't work on any level.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Just another...

Just another whore...nothing new...

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Slice of life story?

Not much plot but not all stories have a beginning, a middle and an end.

The writing was tight with only a few gramatical errors.

This story is ripe for a sequel! Is the husband into B-D? Does he know of his wife's need? Will he get a STD?

Questions, questions...

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Cheating cunt could not wait one fucking week.

Had to spread her whore legs and expose herself to any disease that comes up.

Potentially killing her husband because she is a selfish disrespectful dishonourable, cheating piece of shite cunt.

And says she would do it again.

Only solution is a bullet between her eyes. Fuck divorce, the slag does not deserve half of what he was worked so hard to provide for the cunt.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
SLUTS UNITE

and bye-bye Hubby. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story but

The ending...it needed more. I applaud your story idea, but knock off a star for incomplete ending

zazrix9zazrix9over 6 years ago
Luv

to have my ass pleasure raped like that, specially the two big cocks at once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I woke up in my driveway the next morning. I was naked. My clothes were lying on the seat. My face was covered with dried come. I wasn’t sure how I had let this happen, but knew if the opportunity came up, would do it again.

And when i found I was locked out and my husband had returned, I knew I would have to do it sooner than I expected.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Erotic?

If you find this erotic, you have serious mental problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope you let the,

Ink dry on your divorce before you did it the next time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous