A Stone Cut without Hands Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I have to know about these pills," George said, draining his soup mug. He got up and began pulling stuff out of the cupboards. When he was finished, there were 10 glasses of water with a spoon in and an eyedropper in each, and 2 extra spoons. Taking the pills from his pocket, he used a knife to scrape a little powder off each of the pills into one of the spoons.

"Spit into each of these," George ordered, giving Courtney a jolt. With the first drop of saliva, he caught he breath. "So, we know it's this one," he continued, dropping it into the first glass. As soon as the pill dissolved, he used the eyedropper to suck up a drop and put it in the second glass. Using the second eyedropper, he added a drop from the second glass to the third and then followed the pattern to the tenth.

"Start with the last glass, fill the eyedropper to here and put the drop right in the middle of my tongue." George ordered, figuring that if she got more pleasure from an order than a request, he should give her what she wanted. There wasn't any taste from the drops until they got to the sixth glass and then it was faint. The fifth glass was as strong as one of Courtney's kisses, so George was afraid to try the fourth. He felt a push from his intuition, so he filled another glass with water, added a drop from the fourth glass and guzzled it.

They both sat back for a minute while Courtney finished her soup. Finally, George broke the silence "Do you have any idea how far outside the box of normal human emotions and reactions we are?" he asked with a smirk.

"The only term that seems to fit is the "Outer Limits", Courtney giggled charmingly. Then, upping the ante, she added, "but I know exactly how we can get back into the box, if you want to be more human. Rest assured I'm more than willing to try to be normal again. Actually, I probably have some catching up to do to be as normal as others my age."

She drained her mug, stood up and slipped her dress off over her head in a single graceful movement, before adding, "Normal people spend a third of their lives in bed, usually with the person who is most important to them. I'm ready for bed, will you help me up?"

George drained his own mug, stood up and looked at Courtney wearing nothing but panties standing next to the bed at eye level. As he considered the alternatives, his face turned bright red. "I don't think there is a polite way that I can help. Do you have any suggestions?"

Courtney spun around, threw her arms around his neck and kissed George with fire in her eyes, "Please, George, will you help me up to the bed in the least polite way you can think of?" Then turning back she waited.

George hesitantly put his only hand between her legs and wiggled trying to find a way to spread the pressure so that when he lifted, he wouldn't hurt her. He felt as if his manhood had been connected to a firehouse and the valve turned. Knowing that the problem wouldn't go away until the job was done, he lifted. The sensation of her spread labia on his palm and a hard clit under his middle finger even through her panties was earth shaking for both of them.

"Ooooo" Courtney wailed, as she rolled onto the bed and slipped under the covers. She lifted her eyes to George's flaming red face, "Thank you, My Master," she giggled. "Now please take off those pants and join me."

With a force greater than he'd ever felt, George's intuition made it known that he needed to maintain contact while he slept. With a sigh, he turned off the lights, dropped his pants and, boosted himself into bed. The second his head hit the pillow, The Engineers were back.

Even though she was disappointed at how quickly George had fallen asleep, she brought his hand around to cup her breast and spooned. As she drifted off to sleep, Courtney listened to a tune playing in her mind.

Oh now I see, it's destiny. I can't be free, I'm his love slave
Georgie Marshal's love slave

________

When I'm close to him my heart starts a thumpin'
When he says froggie I can't help but jumpin'
He's got a hold on me and there's no escapin'
Yeah it's a ball and chain of my own makin'

12