Twinning

Story Info
Twins plan a Halloween party, and persue their best friend.
6.4k words
4.38
21.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, this is my first go at publishing stories on here! (Or basically anywhere for that matter)

The characters in this story are not based off of real people and are 18 or older!

Enjoy the story :)

-----

It was the beginning of the school year, a few days before Halloween. The twins, Matty and Mateo, couldn't wait. This would be their last Halloween before everyone sets of into the college world. They were planning a Halloween party. Their dad was-- conveniently-- going to be out of town for 3 days, and they were already planning ahead.

They went to go pick up their best friend from childhood, Audrey. She had been friends with them ever since they were kids. Out off all their friends over the years, she basically was the only who cheerfully stayed in their lives. When they were 10 and their parents got a divorce, it was hard for them to take it all in; they had mixed emotions, but Audrey helped them as best as she could. She would go on to tell them about her parents for the first time. They split when she was very young and had always argued.

Her father wasn't really in her life as much as she wanted him to be, but her mom was always there for her, always supporting her. Granted, it was vice-versa for the twins with their mom not being there as much and their dad being there for them, but her story still mattered. For their 11th birthday she even helped bake a cake with her mom. It had their favorite colors on it, and little versions of them painted with frosting. It wasn't baker perfection, but it was delicious. It was the thought that counted, right?

The Twins were glad Audrey was their best friend; they could tell her anything and she'd alway listen.

But when they started getting older, that's when things started to change a bit. They started seeing Audrey romantically due to hormonal teenager changes of course. Sometimes Mateo would get nervous around Audrey or Matty would avoid talking to her in person. They some what got over their awkward stage later, and went back to acting normal.

They didn't want to ruin what they had with Audrey.

Audrey actually wouldn't catch on to anything, she just thought they were being weird. She hadn't really thought about romance growing up, she thought it wasn't really necessary. Maybe it had to do with her parents, who knows? When the twins turned 18 they wanted this year to be the year they pursue Audrey romantically. They had new confidence along with new appearances.

Matty had a buzz cut while Mateo grew his hair out. They both grew up to resemble their father, with both boys having sharp stunning features that could make them into models. While they both had freckles spread across their noses, Matty had a beauty mark above his eyebrow and Mateo had beauty marks on his neck.

They finally arrived at Audrey's house knocking on the door. Her mother greeted them and let them in.

"Hey, would you two like a drink or bagel?"

"No, we're fine thanks."

Mateo said smiling. They always thought of Ms. Hayes as their second mom. When their dad couldn't make it to school activities, she was always there to back them up when she could. She had beautiful dark brown skin that Audrey had gotten from her, and she had almost hazel light brown eyes. Her hair was cut into a pixie cut with a few grey hairs.

"Actually, I'll take a bagel,"

Matty happily grabbed one from the kitchen counter.

"Audrey might still be asleep, she was working on her homework late last night."

Ms. Hayes said, then sighed. "I'll try to wake her up again."

"--we'll wake her up it's fine." Mateo reassured.

"Oh, well hopefully she'll wake up for you two.."

"I'm sure she will."

They walked upstairs into Audrey room. They were in here in the beginning of the school year, and that's when they noticed she changed her room entirely, but they got use to it. What use to be a pink and purple room with random posters, was now a white and baby pink room with paintings she had painted herself. After Middle school she began to focus on art a lot. She was sleeping soundly with one arm above her head and on resting on her stomach. The twins noticed she was wearing a band-tee, but no bra. Her nipples were pert, her chest moving and her mouth was slightly opened.

She looked cute.

Mateo tried lightly shaking her shoulder.

"Audrey?" No answer, so he tried again.

"Yo, Audrey.." he poked her cheek. Her face flinched and she groaned.

"Mm.. wha...?"

"Morning, it's time for school."

Audrey rubbed her eyes. "Ugh, whyyyy?"

She turned over with her back facing them. Matty grabbed her hand and tried to lead her out the bed. "C'mon sleeping beauty."

She eventually sat up and sighed.

"I'm so tired..." She mumbled.

"At least the work you did will pay off."

Mateo said. She nodded, "you're right I guess..." she stood up and stretched. They could see her shirt rising a bit, showing the shape of her chest and a little bit of stomach. "I'll be down in a bit." They both walked out and headed downstairs. After a few minutes, Audrey came down. She was wearring a crew neck and baggy jeans.

Audrey always dressed in baggy clothes. It was partially due to the fact that she was bullied for being chubby when she was younger, she had lost a lot of weight before this school year. Of course, Matty and Mateo had always thought she looked beautiful no matter what she looked like. They knew under all the clothes, she had a shapely figure, with a heart of gold of course.

Matty handed her the bagel from earlier. "Thanks," she took a bite, "let's go."

They got in the car and made thief way to their destination.

They arrived and went to their classes. Matty and Audrey had Health class at this time, while Mateo had English. Audrey didn't really care for Health class, some of the sexual topics made her a bit uncomfortable. There was this one time the class had to put a condom on a fake penis, and while she was uncomfortable and chuckling, Matty got a hard on from the sight in front of him; even though, it did make him feel a bit guilty. He imagined her sliding the condom on him. He loved seeing her all sheepish and uncomfortable; He though it was cute.

The rest of the day wasn't that eventful. They had went to their normal classes and went to lunch. There were a few times where Mateo's ex-girlfriend would try to talk to him, but he tried to ignore her for a reason.

He honestly didn't remember why he went out with her. She was pretty of course, she had dirty-blonde long curls and pretty brown eyes. He had a thing for brown eyes. He thought her braces were a cute touch. She wasn't exactly a "mean girl" but she was a bit distasteful-- Which could be an understatement. He had gotten intimate with her over the summer but after that; he didn't really feel anything romantic, which led to them breaking up but having a "meet up" here and there. But what was a huge deal breaker for cutting her off was when she mentioned how she didn't appreciate him hanging out with Audrey all the time. She had gotten jealous. Of course he wouldn't choose some girl over his best friend.

Audrey was waiting outside for the twins. She was on her phone listening to music. Mateo's ex-girlfriend, Emma, walked up to her. "Hey, Audrey." She said with a kind smile. Audrey looked up a bit startled, she didn't expect Emma to talk to her. In fact, she barely talked to her. Audrey pulled her headphones down.

"Hi... what's up?"

"Can you tell Mateo that I've been trying to talk to him all day,"

she made a frowny face, "He's been avoiding me."

"Really?"

Audrey was surprised. She thought they were still a thing. "Yeah, really! I'm starting to think he's cheating on me with some other gir!"

Emma crossed her arms over her chest. "Cheating? I don't think--"

"Did you happen to hear anything about another girl perhaps? You are his bestie after all."

Emma's tone was getting more and more sarcastic. Audrey squinted her eyes. "What are you trying to say, Emma?" Emma took a step closer and gave a big smile.

"What am I trying to say, Audrey? You're one sneaky little bitch, you know that? You put on this quiet innocent girl who just sits in the background, but you're sneaky as shit. You couldn't get enough of one brother, so you just had to fuck Mateo too, huh?"

Audrey's eyes were soon to become waterworks. Her throat felt dry. "What...?" She said with her voice starting to crack. She didn't want to speak, she was just on the brink of crying. She had never expected Emma to treat her like this.

Audrey thought to herself, 'What did I do?' She knew she should've stood up for herself, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

Emma rolled her eyes. "Oh don't start those alligator tears you--" "Fuck off Emma." Matty's voice came from behind Emma. She turned around. Mateo was next to Matty, he was disgusted, and his face definitely showed it.

Emma was frozen like a deer in headlights. "Ma-Mateo! Oh, I was just looking for you! Baby..." She smiled and reached out to him. He swiped her hand away.

"And I was just looking for Audrey, let's go."

He grabbed Audrey by her sleeve. She was still shocked. Emma kept trying to call out to him but he completely ignored her. They got in the car and sat there for a moment. Mateo noticed Audrey's tears, avoiding eye contact with him. He leaned over and hugged her.

"Fuck. Audrey I'm sorry she's such asshole."

"Did you guys really break up because of me?"

She asked quietly. "No... she was just--"

"Controlling." Matty added.

"Yeah. Audrey, trust me, it's not you. She's just complicated, ok?" He looked at her and wiped a tear from her face. "..Alright."

And with that, they drove and dropped Audrey off. Mateo didn't necessarily lie to Audrey. Emma really was complicated, she easily got jealous and always tried to control Mateo, she even had problems at home. But she couldn't stand him always around Audrey. So they broke up for the better. Audrey still felt like it was her fault in some way.

~~~~~~~

It had been 2 days after, it was finally Halloween.

Audrey had agreed with the Twins to get matching costumes.

Audrey was going as a devil while the twins were going as angels. It took a while for her to agree to the idea due to the fact that her outfit was a bit revealing. Her chest would be a bit exposed, but the Twins convinced her she would look fine. And they definitely thought she looked fine.

Audrey showed up at the twins house a bit later than expected. The living room had already been crowded; music blasted while people were dancing. The costumes were interesting. There was a couple dresses up as Lola and Bugs Bunny. Someone dressed as a 1920's flapper and a gangster next to them and a zombie playboy bunny. Audrey didn't necessarily like parties but seeing as that everyone else was dressed up, she felt a bit more relaxed.

While she was walking through the crowd to get to the kitchen area, Charlie who was leaning against the wall walked up to her. Charlie was on their school's hockey team and hung out with the "popular" kids, so he barely interacted with Audrey. "Hey, Audrey. You look fantastic." He looked her up and down like lion looking at meat. He never really looked in her direction before, she wasn't his type, but right now she definitely was his type. Audrey smiled sheepishly.

"Oh, really? Thanks..." She started to feel self conscious as he looked at her almost exposed chest.

"Yeah, your body looks great. You know, you could've asked me to be your Angel."

He smiled, thinking he was flattering her.

"Well, you barely talk to me, so how could I have asked." She retorted and smiled. She didn't like the attention she was getting from Charlie. Why should she give him the time of day if he obviously wanted her for her body.

"I have to be somewhere so..." she started to walk past him but he grabbed her arm.

"Woah Audrey don't leave so soon, I could show you a fine time." Charlie had a cocky look on his face, and Audrey hated it.

"Excuse me--?" He quickly pulled her close and grabbed her waist, with that cocky smile he still had on his face.

"Let's have some fun..."

"Fuck off!"

She tried pushing him away, but he wouldn't budge. All he did was laugh. "You're gonna have try harder than that, babe." She went for a slap, but he caught her hand in his other one. She didn't know what to do.

Luckily, Matty came up behind them just in time, grabbed Charlie, and turned him around. Which caused him to let go of Audrey. The commotion caused the people around them to look in their direction. "What's your deal, Charlie? You've been messing with people all night. I think it time for you to go."

"Go? This party just got started man."

Charlie looked around him to see everyone staring at him in distaste. His ego was too high to have all these people stare and judge him.

He scoffed. "Fine, this party's shit anyway."

He turned around and slammed the door on his way out. He slightly ruined the mood but people slowly returned to having fun.

"I knew Mateo should've never invited that asshole, you okay Audrey?"

Audrey rubbed her arm. "Yeah, but he had a good grip on my arm though." Matty gently held her arm and touched where red marks were. She jolted a little bit. "Sorry, here follow me."

He entangled his fingers with hers and lead her to the kitchen. Audrey didn't think anything of the hand holding, she was use to Matty being touchy. Matty grabbed an ice pack from the freezer and gave it to Audrey.

"Thanks." They leaned against the kitchen island.

"Where's Mateo?"

"Oh, He's on the phone with our Dad. He's with his girlfriend but they're having some stupid argument. Luckily, I escaped."

Audrey chuckled. "Man, your dad always has a new girlfriend, huh?" Matty smiled lightly and ran his fingers through his prickly hair.

"Yeah, it's always been like that.."

Matty thought about all the times random women would be in his house in the morning trying to make conversation with him and Mateo. They understood that they shouldn't get attached to those women, they weren't permanent.

"I think my arm is a bit better." "Good," Matty picked up some dip and put it in front of Audrey's face.

"I made this, try some."

He smiled. She opened her mouth and he fed it to her. This reminded him of when they were younger and she would feed him her lunch from home. "This is actually really good." She said in awe.

"Thanks, I put my heart, sweat, and tears into that thing."

"Eww, don't put it that way." She playfully nudged his shoulder with hers and laughed.

She sat up on the counter and swayed her feet. "So, what do you usually do at Halloween parties?"

He moved in front of her. "Well... you can party hard," He moved closer again.

"You can eat and drink, socialize," he moved to step in between her legs.

"Or, if you get bored, you can just.. leave." He smiled. He was close to her chest that was barely covered and she started to feel a bit self conscious again. In fact, she felt butterflies in her stomach. "Err, well, I did just get here.."

"We could just go upstairs and chill, you know, the usual. The guests won't mind I'm sure." Audrey felt like Matty was staring into her soul. Those familiar eyes made her feel differently now. She wanted to tell him she needs some space, but she thought that'd be weird. He's always been a bit clingy or touchy, so what was weird about this?

"Come on." He grabbed a drink and headed to the stairs. Audrey was brung back to reality and walked after him. They walked up and headed to Matty's room. The Twin's house had always been huge. Not like a mansion or anything, but Audrey thought it was impressive.

Audrey sat next to him, while Matty laid in his bed exhausted. When he flopped down on his back, Audrey could see the shirt he was wearing was bunching up some, showing his v-line. Audrey had seen his v-line before at the beach or something, but it felt different.

Everything was starting to feel different. Had the conversation between her and Mateo changed things? Matty propped himself in his elbows and sighed.

"Honestly, now that I think about it, this party is a bit bland, we should've got a famous DJ or something." Audrey agreed "Yeah that would've been sick."

"I guess Charlie was right, unfortunately" He admitted.

"Then... prove him wrong I guess?"

Matty took out his phone. "Let's take pictures then, like a photo shoot." Audrey noticed he was wearing a white muscle tank, ripped jeans and stud earrings. He also had small angel wings in the back of him attached to his shirt.

"Together? No way I'm gonna look horrible. Let me take pics of you." Audrey disliked having other people take pictures of her, she always thought she look different in them.

"Oh, come on." Matty put his arm around her shoulder.

"No ones gonna see it except me... and maybe my followers."

Audrey gasped jokingly. "Matty!" He chuckled. "I'm joking, come on, it's just me and you. It's like what we use to do."

Matty held the camera up. Audrey noticed his hand on her shoulder, his thumb rubbing her upper arm. She felt butterflies in her stomach again. While they were taking pictures and making goofy faces, Matty kept getting closer to her face, acting as if he was trying to get a better angle. He looked at her and she turned her head, curious to why he stopped taking the pictures. "What?" She questioned.

"You look so beautiful tonight, Audrey."

Bingo. There it was.

The words that made her stomach do multiple flips like a gymnast.

She was speechless. 'Did he say what I think he said?' she thought. She hitched a breath.

"Y- I... I do?"

"Yeah, you always do..."

He stared at her intensely. His eyes went over every part of her face. "Matty..." Audrey said softly. She honestly didn't know how to react. So he reacted for her. He kissed her lips, a slow peck. She kissed back. This was her first kiss she'd ever received. It took all the power in her to slightly push him away. She looked into his green eyes, that were now darker.

"Matty... Y-you're drunk..." She wanted to make an excuse. She didn't want to believe what was happening, it was too good to be true.

He laughed lightly, "You know I only had a couple sips."

He then went for a second kiss, this time with more passion. He'd always wanted to do this. Her plump lips had tasted like cherry. He grabbed her by her waist and she clumsily wrapped her arms around his neck. He moved his hand up her back. "Mmm..." Audrey softly moaned. This new feeling felt so good. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and started exploring her. She moaned into the kiss.

And that's when Mateo walked into the room and closed the door. Matty was close to having Audrey laying on her back. They turned their heads. "You couldn't wait until I was done talking on the phone, Matty?" Mateo crossed his arms. Matty wiped some saliva off his mouth.

"Nope." He said smiling brightly like a child. Audrey was confused, were they planning something? "Couldn't wait? What are you guys talking about?" Matty stood up and sighed. Both of the Twins faced her. Mateo spoke, "Look, Audrey, I like you. We like you." "More than a friend too." Matty added with a smile still on his face. Audrey was stunned. No words came out her mouth but it looked like she was ready to say something back. She stood up quickly.

"Um... wow."

"We knew you would react weirdly. This is why," he glared and frowned at Matty, "We didn't want to move too quick."

Audrey's eyes went from one twin to another. "Umm... yeah that's a lot to take in..."

"Look if you don't feel the same way we'll just act like this never even happened, despite Matty's kiss." Audrey was sort of in a daze. She would've never thought that they felt like this. How long did they feel this way towards her?

"I.. I don't feel weird-- I mean I do, but..."

12