A Stormy Night In The Bronx

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mima continued to suck my cock until it started to deflate in her mouth. Lori, and I slowly caught our breath while Mima licked my cock clean. Lori was glowing. When my cock slipped out of Mima’s, mouth there wasn’t a drop of goo on it. “Mmmm... that’s delicious”. She said. They both started giggling. There was still a puddle of cum on Lori’s pussy mound and some running down her slit.

“ You missed some baby.” I said as I pointed to the cum on Lori’s pussy. The laughter stopped suddenly. Mima looked at the cum on Lori’s pussy. I thought to myself, is she going to do it, does she have the balls. It all happened in what seemed like slow motion. Mima looked up at me, then she turned her head to Lori. Lori smiled wickedly and spread her legs wide apart. Then Mima, looked back at me again as she stuck out her tongue and licked the puddle of cum that was on the top of Lori’s bush. “Mmmm”, she said. Lori stared wide-eyed at Mima. Mima looked up to see Lori’s reaction. Pleased with the look on Lori’s face Mima did what I hoped she would do. Mima buried her face deep in to Lori’s cunt and started to lap up my cum. Lori grabbed the back of Mima’s head and pressed into her pussy. Mima licked all around Lori’s cunt. It was so fucking beautiful. Lori was just about to have another orgasm when I snatched Mima off of her. “ Hey that’s enough you guys.” I said. Both the girls started laughing just like they did before.

What a night I thought to myself I was exhausted. We all where. I got up first and extended my hand to Mima to help her up. Then I extended my hand to Lori. When Lori got up I wrapped my hands around my two lovely white ladies and gave them both a huge hug. Mima said, “Thank you so much, Blake”. Then Lori said, “ Yes, Blake, thank you so much big daddy. You don’t know bad I need that.” It was truly a tender moment. Shit!! I should be thanking them. Once again I had to throw in the race card. I said, “ You guys don’t have to thank me. My people have been servicing white women for four hundred years. The both of them broke out laughing. I grabbed their hands and headed toward my bedroom.

When we entered my room the both of them playfully jumped into the bed. “ I better sleep in the middle. You two hot mommas might start something without me”. I got between the both of them. Instinctively, they both cuddled up under my out stretched arms. We lied there in my bed very quietly. I started to feel myself drifting off to sleep. When I heard a whispering voice.

“ Mima...Mima...can I ask you something? Lori said. “ Sure... what sweetie.” Then Lori said, “ Would you mind if I sucked Blake’s cock. I never sucked a black one before.” Mima responded “ Lori you don’t have to ask, go right ahead, enjoy yourself.” When I felt Lori’s lips wrap around my dick head. I knew she would also be mine forever...