A Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was almost too much. On the left the bathroom and a mammoth bed, straight ahead a large curtained window overlooking the town, on the right a gas fireplace, on either side of it the sound system and television, before it a plush couch and coffee table. I turned on the stereo to some soft music and the fire to high to heat up the place. I could hear the water running into the tub. I turned down the bed. There was a knock at the door and the wine arrived with two glasses and the cork screw.

On a little table behind the couch I opened the wine, poured our glasses and tapped at the bathroom door. "Okay", she called. I opened the door.

She was submerged in bath suds in the huge tub. "This is so decadent! I love it. I am warm at last. And wine! How will I ever recover from this?"

I sat on the toilet and gave her her glass. We sipped. Her eyes glistened. Her cheeks were a rosy red. She looked beautiful and I said so.

"Ya ya. I know better. I may be a lot of things, but I never was beautiful."

"You are absolutely wrong. I know. You are beautiful."

"I'll reward you for that. Nobody has ever called me beautiful. And you never noticed me before tonight so I'll take what you say with a large grain of salt."

"If I said I was in love with you...."

"I would believe you. I'm in love with you, for now. I think you are the sexiest man I have known for ages. I look forward to you very much. Kiss me." She took a sip of the Merlot and when I leaned forward to kiss her, the warm wine slid into my mouth. "Again, please", and she arched her body just enough that the mounds of her breasts rose through the suds. I was distracted, and she laughed.

When I began rolling up the sleeve of my shirt, she laughed, "No. No. Patience, my good man. All in good time. I swear you will not be denied." She looked at me intently, then said, "You could have had me upstairs over that restaurant, but I'm very happy you didn't push. I like the fact you were patient. This is perfect. Thanks."

There was little I could do but nod.

"Do me the favour of putting my sweaters and skirt on a hanger. I'll be with you in a few moments."

The room was a lot warmer and I turned down the fire. I stood by the window, watching the town and the storm. It wasn't long before I heard the door open. I turned to see her coming towards me in a terry robe.

She crossed slowly to me, hands extended, and we stood a moment, looking into each other's eyes. On her breast was, 'His'. "I think you took the wrong robe."

"Wrong." was all she said.

"You are the most alluring woman I have ever known. I want you. I want you."

"And you shall have me, and unless you have other thoughts, I shall have you."

Again we kissed. "Now it's my turn. I won't be long."

In the bathroom, I found her panties and stockings rinsed out and over one end of the shower rail. Her bra and slip were on one of the hooks on the door. I buried my nose in her bra, a smell divine, a 38D. I wanted her more.

It was the quickest shower I'd taken in a long time. I dawned the 'Hers' robe and made my entrance.

At first I couldn't see her. Then I saw the top of her head over the back of the couch by the fire. She had moved the coffee table out of the way and was sitting on the floor staring at the fire. As I filled my glass, I saw to my amazement that she was naked. I was looking down over her shoulders at her, stark naked. " Helga" is all I could say.

"I thought you'd like it", was her answer.

I rounded the end of the couch, the glass of wine in one hand, and the other supporting my rigid phallus under the robe. "Oh, Helga". Gently I lowered myself to the floor near her. She was like a Rubinesque painting, red cheeked, shiny eyed, every inch of her aglow, a slow sexy smile on her face. Her beauty stunned me. "Oh Helga."

It was the third time I spoke that she turned her gaze slowly onto me. "Good", was all she said, then turned glistening eyes back to the flames.

Her robe was spread on the floor under her. She was leaning back on the couch. In one hand was the glass of wine which she sipped. The other arm hung relaxed on the cushion. The smile was totally peaceful. Her lips slightly parted. I was frozen in time.

"Oh Helga." Her breasts were not overly large for a large woman, but mounted on them were nipples of unusual proportions. The areolas were enormous. There were no little buds. They were all nipple. I stared. She watched the fire. Her belly was round but firm. The leg closest to me lay out on the floor, the sole of her foot against the other knee. The exposed hair between her legs was the same golden blonde as that on her head. "Oh God", I groaned. "I want you." She laughed. "I know you do. I want you too. Are you in a hurry?"

I slid across the rug so that our thighs touched and leaned forward to kiss her. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she let me explore. When I ran it across the roof of her mouth, I felt her shudder slightly and she gently bit me. We kissed and explored. I ran my hand over her belly and up to a breast. Again I felt the hardness of the nipple. I squeezed and she smiled and hummed, "Treat with care. They're very sensitive." Then her hand was under my robe and had my cock solidly in hand. When she squeezed, I was immobilized. "Ha! I have you under control!"

"You've had me under your control since we kissed in the storefront."

"So what now?"

"So now I take off this thing." I got to my knees to strip off the robe, but just as I got it off my shoulders she squeezed again, and stopped me.

"Oh, aren't you a beauty!" She held the rigid pole and gave it her full attention. "Oh my lovely one. You big beautiful hungry rod. I'll keep you so busy. You'll be a sore thing in the morning." She leaned forward and her tongue stretched to run up my length and to rest in the crevice under the hood. She tongued the hood. "Strong, too. you don't bend down easily." And she pulled it down so she could bury it in her mouth.

I was having difficulty. I let her have her way for a few moments, then dropped the robe and gently pushed her over onto the rug and lay beside her. Again we kissed and explored. Our hands touching with great tenderness. "Shall we start here?"

'Yes."

She rolled onto her back and waited.

We kissed and I ran my hands over her more. I paused at the gigantic nipples. I caressed the lovely belly and generous thighs and found my hand in the golden patch of fur. "Are you ready?"

"I've been ready forever."

I knelt between her legs.

Her eyes had never left my face. She raised her knees, took me to the door. "Let's do it real slow. As slow as you can"

I pushed my cock against the entry and it opened. I felt the hood pass in and I waited. Slowly I edged forward, just a little at a time. I watched her eyes. I could see she was having trouble keeping them open. "Oh God. That feels so good."

"Yes. Lace your fingers behind your head." She shook her head as if to understand then did.

I eased back so that my hood was at the entrance again, then forward until I was fully buried. The hot softness swallowed my thoughts. "You do that so well." In and out. Sometimes I took it almost all the way out and played at the lips. It took every effort not to explode in her. Slowly, I kept telling myself. In and out. And then in. I flexed my hood deep in her and she smiled. "Oh god. Again. Again. Again, please." I did again and again and again.

"It's show time." I began to speed up the pace, and I could feel her respond. Her cunt tightened. She took my hips in her hands and jammed me into her. "All right. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

I did. I was hooked on her clit. We thrust against each other in the increasing crescendo. No more than twenty or thirty strokes and we were writhing in each other's arms. The hot stream shot into her, her legs straightened, she shoved her pelvis up at mine. She groaned and her head went from to side to side. Suddenly she had me in a viselike grip, her feet over the backs of my legs, her arms around my shoulders, she pulled herself almost off the floor, all herself on my cock. I felt her vagina sucking the last drops of sperm out of me as I collapsed onto her and we kissed and kissed. It was a long time before we moved.

"That was fucking marvellous."

"And that's for starters! I haven't had an orgasm like that for years."

Later, I was propped up on the pillows and the headboard, and she was sitting on me, her feet amongst the pillows on either side of me. She was leaning back, hands on the mattress behind her, and with a lecherous lusty smile, she was fucking me, my horn deep in her. I watched its base appear and disappear as she drew back and forth the inch or so. I watched our pubic hair kiss and kiss. The way she was on me, she had my prick bent right over. I was reaming her. "Don't move, Jim. I do all the work this time." She shunted back and forth on me, not in a hurry. It was like hovering in the air. I felt my shaft, already hard worked, begin to gather its sperm load again. Her gorgeous breasts bobbed with each thrust. Her eyes fluttered. I groaned. The explosion gripped us both. I saw myself filling every corner of her body.

I was gentle on her nipples. The slightest lick was enough to please her. They were a mouthful. They rose off the mound of her breast almost like a second tit on top of the first. I opened my mouth as wide as I could to hold one, then ran my tongue over the lovely textured surface and sucked. "Again. Again", she pleaded. "I love it." and she held them out for me to service. I put my hand between her legs and played with her clit and G spot. "You're a wonderful lover", she crooned.

She wouldn't let me rest. "If I'm going to hell, let's make it worth while", she said more than once.

Again later, she was seated on me again, my horn deep in her being, her breasts hung a lick away, and we pumped in joyous unison. It was the longest fuck I have ever experienced. Even since. By the time we were done, I was sore.

It was about five when I got down on her. It had been a long time since I'd tasted a woman. My wife was not interested. Helga's was the sweetest taste I could imagine. Her clit was well swollen and hard by then and she groaned and moaned and begged me not to stop. I didn't, playing circles around it, first one way then the other, then taking it in my teeth and flicking my tongue across the end until she began to yelp and bark and buck like a banshee. Then I came up and kissed her again and again, smearing her juices over and in her mouth until she finally became quiet. She was crying. "Oh shit, Jim. What am I going to do? How can I go back?"

Later still, as we lay in each other's arms, she asked, "What's your opinion on adultery?"

The question did not come as a surprise, but I was careful. "I guess when you've fucked with the same person for twenty years or more, you know, seventy-five, maybe a hundred times a year, its hard to get excited about it. This is better. I know it's a betrayal, but it's hard not to find it rewarding."

She laughed. "You think just like I do. I love the way we did it.. It's tantalising. Are we going to do this again?"

"You think I could resist! The thought of you gives me an erection. It's not going to be easy treating you the same in the office."

"Yes."

"I don't know how, but it will happen. I think maybe you'll apply for a position in sales. I won't let you go full time at first. I'll hire a someone to do book keeping under your supervision. Then we'll get you some trips."

"Good. I think you'll be my lover for some time. You do things to my body I'd forgotten could be done. " She sighed. "Amanda will be jealous."

"Yes."

"Yes, and she won't know what she's missing."

Amanda'a another story.

As it worked out, Helga was my lover for three years, until her husband got a job in another city. By then, the frenzy had warn off and we could part.

12