A Straight Guy in Provincetown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally had my cock deep in her throat when Mike made his entrance. Luckily she didn't bite me. As Sally tried to spit my meat out, I grabbed the back of her head and held her tight.

As she struggled, I calmly said, "Look at me baby. Look into my eyes."

While on her knees, between my legs, with my dick buried in her throat, Sally looked into my eyes. "If you want to really one-up Ellen, if you want to win, here's your chance. Let Mike watch as you suck my cock."

Trying to encourage her, I took hold of two fists full of hair and started to work her head along my cock.

"Sit on the couch Mike and watch the slut suck my dick."

The confusion in Sally's eyes was quickly replaced with lust. She resumed her world class oral ministration.

"Hey baby. Keep my cock in your mouth, stand up and spread your legs. Let Mike see your pussy."

The old man's mouth gapped open as Sally struggled to her feet. She was bent at the waist and rested her arms along my thighs for balance.

"Christopher, I haven't seen a pussy that beautiful in years. It looks delicious."

"Sally, is this turning you on?"

When a long deep, "MMMMMmmmm," escaped Sally's lips, I continued, "If you want Mike to eat your pussy, wiggle your ass at him."

Sally stayed still for a few seconds. When I thought I had pushed her too far and she was going to refuse, her ass started to rotate.

Old Mike was kneeling behind her upturned pussy and ass in a second. I didn't realize the old guy could move that fast. Sally convulsed when his tongue first ran along the folds of her twat. Mike was as happy lapping at her pussy as Sally was with my cock in her mouth.

Mike ate Sally to three explosive orgasms. As she calmed down from the third shattering climax, my hard cock slipped from her mouth. "My jaw is sore, I can't blow you anymore."

"Okay baby. But stay bent over. Did Mike do a good job eating your pussy?"

"Oh my God, it felt so fucking good."

"I think Mike needs a reward. Don't you?"

When Sally groaned, I continued, "Mike, go ahead and fuck the slut."

Mike dropped his pants and a hard six inch penis jumped out. Without wasting time, he slid deep into Sally's spread legs.

"Fuck me . . . just fuck me . . . fuck mmeee hard."

Poor Mike was so turned on that he only lasted a minute. "Oh no," he grunted as he pumped his cum into Sally's pussy.

"Get out of here Mike. See you Monday," I instructed.

Mike pulled up his pants while he scampered out of the office.

After the front door closed, I lifted Sally's chin and looked at the worn out woman. "How does it feel to have been fucked by I guy you never looked at."

"I'm such a slut, just like I wanted to be. Please . . . please, I need to be fucked."

I was still rock hard, but not close to cumming. For the next hour I pounded Sally's pussy on the couch, chair, and floor and across my desk. She screamed through a half dozen orgasms.

I was screwing her doggie style on the couch with two finger buried in her ass, when she complained, "My pussy's raw. I need a break."

I was getting close to a cum and wanted to continue, so I pulled from her pussy and stroked into he asshole.

Sally arched her back, clutched the arm of the couch and screamed as six thick inches filled her bowels. She was obscenely tight and it only took two minutes of ass fucking until I filled her with cum.

We both sprawled naked on the leather couch and were lost in our own thoughts. When I felt the couch shake, I thought Sally was crying. She wasn't. She was giggling.

"Jesus. Now I know why Ellen was walking bow legged. I think you ruined me."

"Sweetheart, you were great. I'm going to be an asshole and kick you out. I really need to get some work done."

We dressed and I escorted Sally to the door. I agreed to meet Sally and Ellen that night at the Mayflower, another local restaurant.

Present summer – Saturday Night

I had called and warned the girls that I might be late. They had eaten dinner by the time I met them at the Mayflower. It was obvious that they also drank a few glasses of wine.

When Ellen greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and announced, "I'm pissed I'm in second place," I knew that they had also compared detailed notes of their sexual escapades.

"Ellen, the nights still young and there's a lot going on in P-Town." I continued, "Anyway, I need to apologize. A friend purchased a new yacht and he wants to show it off. He's mooring it in front of my home now, so I'm going to say goodnight. I really enjoyed my time with both of you."

"What are you doing after you look at the boat?" Sally asked.

"Jim has some beers. We're going to sit on deck and take it easy."

"That sounds relaxing," Ellen starts as she looks at Sally. "Would your friend be upset if we tagged along?"

"Are you kidding? Jim would love to have two pretty women to chat with."

"So he's straight too?" joked Sally.

"Jim's straight. And, just so you know, he invited another guy also. You may be outnumbered, but we're all good guys."

"I think I'd like a relaxing night under the stars."

"Let's go," agreed Ellen.

Fifteen minutes later, we were in my motorized dingy and approaching Jim's massive, forty-five foot sailboat. Jim was on deck and caught the rope I threw him. Once we were securely tied up, Ellen climbed the ladder onto the deck. Sally and I followed.

Jim is a long time buddy. He owns two marina's on Cape Cod. In addition to Jim, Carl – a local doctor and Steve – the Police chief were on board. Jim gave the girls and me a tour. Afterward, we all met on deck.

Ellen and Sally were welcomed and we sat around and slowly drank Jim's beer. After about an hour, Sally asked, "What's the old saying? You don't buy beer, you only rent it. I need to pee."

"I'll join you," I said and followed Sally into the galley.

When Sally came out of the head a few minutes later, she hugged me and gave me a kiss. "I had a great time this morning. Thanks."

My hands cupped her ass. "Thank you baby, you are incredible."

I left Sally to pee. When I finished and reentered the galley, Sally was hanging around. She had a horny smile. I led her further into the boat; we hugged and kissed as we lowered ourselves onto the living room couch.

Sally and I kissed, hugged and slowly undressed. When we were naked, she lay back and spread her legs. "No messing around, please. Just fuck me."

I slid between Sally's spread legs, lined up my cock and slipped it into her cunt. Sally was soaked and I bottomed out on the first thrust.

"I love your cock. It fills me and feels sooo good."

Sally had done such a good job with Mike and me in the morning that I wanted her to remember this session. It was for her. I started a steady, deep fuck. I pulled all but the head out and slid it back in.

We screwed slow and deep and Sally exploded two times.

"You guys look so fucking hot."

Without missing a stroke, I looked to the side. Steve was watching us intently.

"Get undressed," I offered.

As Steve pulled off his clothes, I said to Sally, "Look what you're going to get."

I couldn't get enough of Sally's tight snatch and kept banging her, until Steve complained, "Am I going to have to wait all night?"

I pulled out of Sally and said, "Stand up."

The married woman stood in front of the sofa as I slid into a seated position. I pulled Sally backwards and onto my cock. I was buried again. She was facing Steve. "Let her suck your cock, Steve. She's a pro."

I've never been a real fan of DP's. It's tough to get a good rhythm. I let Sally go wild on Steve's meat. She deep throated him while my cock was embedded in her cunt.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Drink it all, slut."

Sally swallowed his cum and kept sucking as she rotated her twat on my crotch.

A few minutes later, Steve pulled his newly erect dick from Sally's throat.

"Christopher, this girl is incredible. I'm going to see what's happening on deck."

Sally bounced on my cock for a few more minutes and then asked, "It's hot down here. Can we go up on deck too?"

"Sure baby." We grabbed our clothes and I followed Sally's swinging ass through the cabin and up the ladder to the deck.

Sally stopped at the top of the ladder. I climbed behind her and looked over her shoulder.

I wasn't surprised to see Jim was lying on the deck. Ellen was straddling his waist and Jim's dick was buried in her snatch. Steve was on his knees behind Ellen and was brutally hammering her ass. Carl was standing over the group. He had two fists full of Ellen's dark hair and was banging her mouth.

Sally and I watched the orgy for a few minutes. I hadn't cum yet, so I positioned myself behind Sally and sank into her dripping hole.

We fucked in the doorway and watched as Ellen had three screaming cums. She continued to cum and the guys pulled from her as they dumped their loads in her holes. When they finished, the lovers slumped to the deck.

"Baby, can we leave and go to your house?"

I looked toward shore. The tide was almost at full low tide and the beach was only fifty yards away.

"Ellen's going to need the boat. Can you swim to shore?"

Silently, Sally and I dove into the water and easily swam to shore. We showered in my outdoor shower and rinsed the salt from our bodies.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of bottles of water. When I reached my bedroom, Sally was laying naked on my bed. "Come to bed, Christopher. I want you to fuck me all night long."

Present summer - Sunday Morning

I could feel the first tingles of an orgasm. Sally was deep throating me and playing with my balls and asshole.

I turned when I heard the screen door squeak open and shut. Ellen was smiling and said, "I heard you guys fucking all night long. I can't believe you're still hard."

"I'm not going to be for long." I groaned as Sally worked a finger into my ass.

Ellen walked across the balcony and planted a deep tongue kiss on me. After coming up for air, she said, "You better not last long, we need to check out of our room and head for home. Our husband's plane lands at noon."

She wrapped one hand around my neck and kissed me again. Her other hand gripped Sally's red hair and worked her head up and down my cock. When my body started to stiffen, Ellen pulled away from our kiss and said, "Cum on the slut's face. Please cum on her face."

Ellen pulled Sally's mouth off my cock by her hair. She grabbed my bobbing tool and jerked it.

"Here it cums. Oh fuck. Here I cum."

I watched as Ellen jerked me off. The first shot hit Sally on the forehead, the second on her cheek and the third over her lips.

As Sally raised her hand to clean the mess, Ellen held her hand. "That's so fucking sexy. Let me clean you."

Ellen knelt in front of Sally and licked the dripping spunk from Sally's face. The girl's finished with a deep kiss.

After a short rest, Ellen announced, "We're out of here stud."

The girls kissed me and left the balcony. I could hear the rustling of clothes as Sally dressed. A few minutes later the front door opened and closed.

I looked at my watch. It was only 9am and already a great day.

12