A Stranger to Guide Us Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I escaped the house by latching on to the first man that came along and offered me marriage. He was a louse and a drunk. We divorced in two years. I took a job at a nightclub to make ends meet. One day another waitress let me in on a little secret. She had a side gig setting up 'dates' with customers. Mostly they just wanted handjobs and blowjobs, occasionally a fuck. The money was much better and I found that I didn't mind the work.

"I developed a list of higher profile clients. They paid more money, and the with that money I improved myself. I went from looking like a two-dollar whore to a two-hundred dollar whore, then two, three, four times that. I bought a house and started a new identity in my neighborhood as a wealthy widow. The neighbors never suspected a thing, except for the few men who were clients of mine.

"Eventually, one of them made a move on me -- the "daytime me" -- the one who owned a home and led a respectable life. He had no idea about my other line of work. He was much, much older than me, but liked the idea of a little trophy on his arm. Don't get me wrong, he was sweet and I grew to love him as a friend. Maybe he loved me too, but I know it was the sex that kept him happy. By that time I knew enough tricks to keep him occupied in bed for the rest of his life, and pretended that they were all tips I picked up from reading Cosmo magazine.

He died a few years later and left me everything. There were no scheming relatives to contend with. Just a lawyer, some papers, and then I was free."

She sighed. "In all those years, I never forgot about Peter -- not for a day. I imagined a world that he and I could have been happy in, to live as we pleased.

"Then I found my second career." With this she smiled at Josh and Allie. "I knew there had to be other people, like Peter and I. People whose love was forbidden by others, or even by themselves."

And now Lana rose slowly from her chair and moved towards the bed.

"I've seen fathers put their dicks in the mouths of their daughters. I've seen sisters lower their pussies onto the cocks of their brothers. I've seen sisters eating each other cunts, and brothers suck each other's hard-ons."

She reached a hand out and gradually pulled the back the bed curtain. "But my favorite, favorite thing is to watch is a mother and son kiss for the first time."

Allie was staring directly at Josh now. Her eyes were red and puffy, but there was an animal hunger behind them that he found impossible to look away from. She was leaning forward, almost panting for breath. The white dress hung damply to her breasts in the muggy room. She looked half-bedraggled, half-crazed. She crawled towards the edge of the bed, her pendulous tits rocking back and forth beneath the dress.

Josh thought he maybe heard Lana whisper something, but a loud buzzing in his ears seemed to block out all sound. He felt himself standing, though he didn't remember telling his body to do so. Then he found he was approaching the bed as his mother, his beautiful mother, rose on her knees and held her arms out wide.

And then they were kissing. Josh rolled his tongue around his mother's. It felt warm and slippery and impossible. He felt her hands roaming anxiously around his body, grabbing at anything and everything. Her bosom crushed against his chest and he pushed in even further, desperate to feel her body give against his chest.

He nudged her head back to reveal her neck, which he kissed and sucked. She moaned, "So long... I've waited so long." He alternated between her hot mouth and her long, succulent neck until their restraint broke. He took the top of her dress by the neckline with both hands and pulled down hard. The dress ripped apart, and as it came down it took her bra with it.

Suddenly, there were her tits in their massive splendor. They were each enormous, yet balanced perfectly on her chest, pale and topped with soft, rosy nipples. Gathered around the nipples like freckles were dozens of little bumps, all standing on end as if calling for his touch. She took each breast in hand and pushed them up, but there was so much flesh they actually seemed to spill out between her fingers. They rippled in her hands.

"Touch them. Please." There was desperate longing in her voice. Josh took one tit and lifted is up. It was heavy and hot. Then he slowly lowered his head to her nipple and took it in his mouth.

"Oooooohh," she said with a moan.

Lana spoke up for the first time in minutes. "That's your son, Allie, on the same breast you nursed him with. Don't ignore it. Acknowledge it. Revel in it. Your baby boy is sucking on your tit again. He's been dreaming about this for years. Give him your tits. Give him everything. Your whole body is his."

Allie's body shuddered and she gave a squeal. Urged on, Josh sucked at her nipples like a madman. They grew long and hard in his mouth. He could almost imagine the way the milk used to flow from them. And from all Allie's moans and little shrieks, it was as if she was willing her breasts to do it again. He squeezed and sucked, driving her on to a fevered pitch until they reached a crescendo, at which she grabbed the back of his head and pushed him into her breasts so hard he could not breathe beneath all her flesh. Then she slackened and fell back on the bed.

As she fell, her tits wobbled meekly against her chest and she peered at him through heavily glazed eyes. "I'm yours, Josh. My body, my everything. It's yours I want you to take it all and do everything you've ever dreamed of."

It was her confession, whole and complete, There was no more struggle. No more soul-searching. She had made her choice, just as Josh had made his choice earlier in the evening. They would give in to the most taboo of pleasures and live with the consequences.

Josh pulled his shirt off, then unbuckled his pants and let them drop. His cock sprang out, bouncing slightly up and down in anticipation. Allie gave a shudder. She leaned forward and took the shaft in her hands. Her touch felt incredible. Only yesterday it had seemed impossible, yet here it was, his own mother fondling his cock with her breasts wantonly out on display, all in her own bed. She stroked lightly up and down, feeling the heft of his balls and the sponginess of his shaft.

Then Lana spoke again in that deep voice that reminded him of smoke and whiskey. "It's time, Josh. Pull down her dress. Take off her panties. This woman gave you life itself. Don't ignore it. Revel in it."

Josh took hold of Allie's dress that was bunched up at her waist. She lifted up her butt from the mattress to help him, and he pulled the dress, bra, and panties down until they fell in a heap on the floor.

He took a moment to admire her body, which was spread out for him on the bed like a gift. She was the quintessence of a woman: ravishing hair, a sexy smile, heavy breasts, wide hips, and -- now he could see -- a light tuft of hair above her pussy, which she had obscured slightly by titling a leg. He wanted to drink in her whole body. He wanted never to forget this sight, but she reached out and took his arms, pulling him on top of her.

Underneath him, her body felt yielding and warm. They kissed again for several minutes, all the while his hard cock traced the shape of her thighs and the valley between them. They were like dancers, each move matched with a graceful countermove. A kiss here, a caress there, a parting of legs and the hot pressure of body against body. Then Allie very deliberately parted her legs wide and grabbed Josh at the hips.

"Please, Josh. Please."

Josh too that as his cue and positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She was staring at him, holding her breath in suspense. He could not hear Lana and knew she must be holding her breath as well.

Then with all the felling of love, desire, and eagerness he could, be push into his mother's pussy until there was nothing left to give. Allie's mouth opened wide but no sound issued from it. Josh could feel her cunt spasming and clenching around him and he held back for as long as he could. But the excitement was impossible to contain.

"Mom, I need to..."

"Do it!" she cried. "Inside me."

Permission granted, he exploded inside her. Wave after wave of cum shot from him until he thought he might die from the sheer pleasure of it. Allie's pussy gripped and grabbed at him like a fist around his dick, squeezing the life essence from him until they slackened and he collapsed in a heap on top of her.

---------------------------------

As he stabbed at a plate of pancakes, Josh tried without much luck to piece it together. Here was his mother, humming and dancing in front of the oven, as ever, cooking breakfast for her son. And here he sat, eating the pancakes, glancing over the paper, and saying things like "Thanks, Mom" -- things that would have been entirely normal, but for the fact that his mother wore nothing more than an old t-shirt of his, her wide ass fanning out under the hem as it bopped back and forth in time to some unheard song. But for the fact that he could still smell the lingering sex on their bodies. But for the fact that just at that moment, a beautiful older woman wearing a translucent robe came down the stairs, rubbed her fingers through his hair, and sat down beside him. He realized, quite plainly, that all was not as it had been.

"Mmm, Allie, that's smell wonderful," said Lana.

Allie smiled to herself and scooped up a few more pancakes for Lana. "Is this my prize?" asked Lana.

"For being our guardian angel?" said Allie. "Yes. We'll start with the pancake prize."

"I hope the prizes get even better from there," said Lana mischievously.

"They just might," Allie whipped back at her. "I've been out of commission for a long time. I need to try out the old bod', put her through her paces." She smacked her own bare butt for emphasis.

Josh reddened, which both women noticed. They closed in on him, Allie pushing her ass and Lana her barely concealed tits into his face.

"What the matter, Josh?" said Allie in mock sympathy. "Is this too much for your little ears to take?"

"No..." simpered Josh, "it's just... this is a lot to take in all at once."

Allie frowned and knelt down beside him, her demeanor returning to "mom-like" so fast it was remarkable to witness. "Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry," she said. "I know it's all really, really, really...."

"Weird," he finished.

"Yes, weird. But we can't go back. You know that right?" From her kneeling position, Allie, began to rise slowly, dragging her body softly against Josh's face. "You've turned me into a new woman, Josh. I'm a firecracker now. A real slut."

She rose to standing position so her crotch was near-level with his face. Lovingly, she pressed the back of his head so his nose poked through her pubic hair. He took a deep breath and could smell the new arousal growing within her. Ensconced in the musk, he started to lose his head a little. Her voice grew fainter and his cock grew larger.

"I want to try new things, Josh," she said.

Lana's voice chimed in. "She wants to try new things." Then Josh felt Lana's body press into him from behind until her pussy could be felt on the back of his neck. Through the flesh, he could hear the wet, smacking sounds of them kissing above.

With no where to go, Josh down into his mother's pussy, licking and nibbling every part he could get at. He reached around and cupped her soft, wide buttocks. They yielded so pleasantly at the touch. So much flesh, he thought, so much soft flesh. All he wanted was to be buried in it, just as he was now.

From above, he heard Lana's whiskey smoke voice. "Say 'thank you,' Josh."

"Thank you," he murmured.

He felt her body crush harder against him. He could feel the slickness of her pussy as she rubbed it up and down on his face.

"Say 'thank you,' Josh."

"Thank you," he tried to say again, but his mouth was filled with his mother's pussy.

He felt Lana's hand side down to the back of his head and drive it hard into his Allie's pussy again. The two women's bodies were squeezing together, completely enveloping him. And he found he didn't care. He could have drowned here in their flesh and wouldn't have a regret in the world. His mother's pussy tasted sweet and salty on his tongue, and the more he licked the more juice she had to give him. This is where he wanted to be.

He thought that he might have heard Lana say something to him, but the sound was drowned out by the slapping flesh and his own thoughts, repeating over and over like a mantra: "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

END