A Summer in the Flesh Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn’t take it anymore. I all but wrenched down on his cock as I shoved him from his shoulder, and he rolled to my side on the floor. It was like we were professional wrestlers following a script. He was stretched out flat on his back, and from my knees I turned and straddled him, never losing my grip on his dick. I squatted over him with one hand on his chest, and I sat down hard on his cock, holding it tightly all the while. I pointed it into my pussy. At first it missed my opening, and it bent under the pressure of my weight, and then with a wet slurp, it surged up inside me and I pulled my hand away and heaved myself down on him.

I put both hands on his chest, as if I was pinning him to the floor, and I started to buck up and down on his shaft, and the friction felt fabulous. I looked down at his face, and his eyes were shut tight.

I looked up, and there was Charlie, directly in front of me, sitting placidly on the window seat, smiling at me. I smiled at him. He gave me a thumbs up, and I laughed. It reminded me of my masturbation fantasy, except I wasn’t masturbating while Charlie watched; I was fucking another man – big time fucking. Okay, I thought, here we go.

I rode Tom harder, slamming my full weight down on him, bouncing on him with a fury that was new to me. All the while, I kept eye contact with Charlie. It was like I was saying, “You want some of this?” to Charlie. Or maybe it was, “Watch this!” Whatever it was, it was a sly and wicked stare and for one second I thought I saw a trace of bewildered fear in Charlie’s eyes.

My hair was falling out of its bun and strands were bouncing around my face annoyingly. Feeling like a show off, I pushed off Tom’s chest to an upright position. Without missing a beat, I reached up to my hair with both hands, pulled out the two clips, and let them sail in opposite directions across the room, winking at Charlie while I did it. My hair tumbled around my shoulders, and I lost my eye contact with Charlie. I slammed down on Tom a few more times, and then I begin rocking back and forth on him, rubbing my clit into his pubic hair. My balance felt perfect, and I closed my eyes. Tom seemed to be sliding back and forth underneath me, increasing the friction. I wished I could reach up and grab something and push myself down on him. Faster and faster I went at him, and then, just like that, I was lost. My whole body turned to rubber. I wasn’t there anymore. I wasn’t me anymore. I was only the sensation of warmth that filled me. I tilted my head back and shut my eyes and let loose with a groan that was all but a scream. The next thing I knew, Tom bucked up into me ferociously, lifting me off the ground. I lost my balance and fell forward, coming up on my knees and catching myself with my hands on the floor. Tom wrapped his arms around my waist and started thrusting into me like a jackhammer. I planted myself as firmly as I could to feel the full force of his phenomenal effort. Tom pounded into me savagely. We were wet from our own sweat, and the sound of his hips slapping against me filled the room. My hair encircled my face, so that it was dark and when I opened my eyes I could see Tom’s grimacing face below me.

“Work it, baby,” I heard myself whisper. “Come on.”

“Oh God, I am going to come,” he sputtered. Oh shit, I thought. Goddammit, I just showered. I rolled off of him. Not in this sweet pussy, not that mess, not yet.

Poor Tom. He appeared to be in pain and a state of confusion. As quickly as I could, I knelt beside him. I grabbed his hot, sopping, slippery penis, and I stroked it as vigorously as I could.

“Come on, baby, come on. Come for me.” There was that damn “baby” thing again. I could feel him relax. Whew. That was close. I wasn’t about to give anybody an excuse to call this night off. “That’s it. I want to watch you come. That’s it.”

“Oh, yeah, okay. Uh huh.” Tom arched his back and started squirming.

He was so slippery I almost lost my grip. I reached with my other hand and grabbed his cock and I went at him with classped hands. I squeezed hard and pumped him as fast as I could. When I had said it, I hadn’t really meant it, but now I really did want to watch him come. Again he arched his back, and I could feel his penis throbbing and I knew he was about to come.

“Come for Annie, come on,” I whispered, and he jerked up and let out a huge sigh and the first spurt of jism shot out of him like a rocket and disappeared. It was a truly an amazing effort, and I found myself marveling at the force of his ejaculation. A second eruption sent a tablespoon’s worth of creamy fluid up to his chest, and then a steady stream started covering his belly. I kept stroking him, gently now, and I was transfixed. It was like I was milking him.

“Wow!” I heard Charlie’s voice.

“Wow!” I repeated him.

I got the Kleenex from the bar and sat down next to him. He started to reach for the box, and I held it away from him. For some reason, I really wanted to do this, and carefully I began to dab at his wet belly with the tissues. I used the tissues liberally and I took my time, getting every last drop, and then I dabbed his penis and scrotum, lovingly, tenderly. He stroked my back and petted my hair while I worked. Charlie changed the tape and offered to get us beers. Tom and I declined, and Charlie got himself one and sat back down on the window seat.

“So now what?” I asked shyly as I finished my job, not really having any idea what was next, but knowing I didn’t want the evening to end.

12