A Summer of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers

With my heart and my mind both racing I stammered to find an answer.

"Isn't that a good thing?" I nervously replied.

"Lock the door, then come in here I need your help." she coaxed.

I turned and quietly pushed the door shut, twisted the lock and tried to relax, primping my hair with my fingers as I walked slowly towards the stall door. It was just her and I locked inside the tiny restroom.

She was almost naked, and I really wanted to be. I could feel my cock beginning to harden inside my trousers as I approached the stall door. I was both nervous and excited, so I took a deep breath, pushed it open and stepped on in.

The young girl was still sitting on the commode tank with her back against the wall. Her vest was completely unbuttoned and pulled open. She was wearing a pink under wire bra that produced lots of cleavage. Her left hand squeezed her left breast. Her nipples were hard and pushing against the thin fabric of the cups.

Her faded denim skirt was hiked up around her waist and her right hand was buried all the way up to the wrist beneath the elastic waistband of her pink silk panties. The crotch of her panties was a little bit darker and visibly damp.

Her long smooth muscular legs were bent at the knees. She had beautiful shiny skin and smelled like coconuts.

"I can't seem to get off. Do you think you could give me a hand?" she said pulling the crotch of her wet panties to one side to reveal her crotch. Her dark swollen mound was covered with short bristly hair, her clit was protruding slightly.

The thick meaty lips of her hot black pussy were darker than the rest of her twat and the faintly visible flesh inside the opening was bright pink and very wet. I was rapidly growing harder and harder as I watched her manipulate herself.

She lifted her legs from the seat and placed them on the handicapped rails on each side of the stall. She was spread eagle when I straddled the toilet and eased towards her. Her fingers placed my trembling hand on her right breast and I began to thumb her hard nipple through the thin fabric of her bra.

The stranger closed her eyes and moaned as she placed my other hand firmly against her moist crotch. I leaned forward to kiss her. Her lips met mine and soon our hot tongues were tangled. She bent forward slightly aIlowing me to reach behind her and undo the clasp on her bra.

It was a hundred degrees outside but the air conditioning kept it quite chilly back in the ladies room. Sliding my hands from behind her, I pulled her bra away from her body and set her grapefruit sized tits free. Her nipples were huge and hard.

Her ebony tits separated then settled nicely within reach of my eager tongue. I lowered myself and sat down on the toilet seat still facing her. I kissed her breasts and sucked her large dark nipples for a long time. Her areolas were the size of fifty-cent pieces and her big fleshy nipples stood proudly at attention.

Her bra hung loosely from her shoulders and draped across the top of her impressive chest. My cock was fully erect and pressing anxiously against the zipper of my work trousers. I kissed her belly as my mouth worked its way towards the Promised Land.

Immediately her right hand pushed my head directly towards her eager twat, down past the flat plains of her abdomen and her belly button ring. Her left hand tugged her panties to one side when my tongue finally reached her swollen mound. The sharp scent of her hot needy pussy made my nostrils flare.

I kissed it softly and she moaned, all the while spreading her legs even further apart. Her pussy was hot, wet and ready. Her sensitive pink clit was swollen up to the size of a raisin. I flicked it with my tongue just to listen to her moan she was very confident and very vocal about what she wanted and needed.

"Slide your tongue inside me baby." she commanded. "Oh yeah, that's it, lick it good."

She tossed her head from side to side, moaned, and continued stroking her clit as I obediently and thoroughly snaked out her hot pink orifice. She came quickly and violently, thrusting her hips and slamming her hard against my face.

After pleasing her orally, I decided it was my turn. I stood up and undid my pants letting them slide down to just above my knees. I pulled my boxers down below my hips and grabbed my throbbing cock at the base.

Her eyes lit up and she reached for my manhood. She ran her hand along the underside of its rigid shaft and cradled my balls as I stepped towards her. Pulling one leg out of my pants then my boxers, I eased towards her once again straddling the toilet and holding my rigid cock in my right hand. She started to slide down off the tank but I pressed her shoulders back against the wall.

I was hot and ready and there wasn't any time to waste taking off her sexy wet panties, so I yanked them roughly to one side and shoved my cock deep into her wetness. She gasped as I entered her hot wet hole.

She put her hands on my shoulders and buried her fingernails into my flesh as I began pouring every inch of my thick seven inch cock into her gapping black hole. She wrapped her legs around my ass and locked her ankles, pulling me closer and deeper.

The ceramic top of the toilet tank began to make a clanking noise as it rocked back and forth with every thrust, making a terrible clatter. It was to say the least a little distracting, so I put my arms around her and lifted her off the commode tank.

Gasping for air, she wrapped her arms around me as I slid my calloused hands down over her back and grabbed the cheeks of her soft meaty ass. I adjusted my grip until the tip of the middle finger on my right hand pressed against the crater of her asshole.

Sucking for air she kissed me deeply, shoving her long hot tongue deep into the back of my throat. She moaned with approval as I gently massaged her tender, tightly puckered opening.

I stood upright in the stall. Her legs were still locked around me and my cock was buried up to the balls inside her hot slippery snatch. I began lifting her up then sliding her down the entire length of my swollen cock. She quickly caught on to my plan and was in fucking rhythm in no time at all.

Her tits flailed about her chest as she bounced wildly up and down on my ivory cock. Freeing one arm at a time she managed to slip out of her vest and bra allowing them to fall to the floor. She was completely naked from the waist up, and I was pounding her pussy with everything I had to give.

She began gasping in broken rhythm with every forceful thrust of my hips and soon she was close to reaching orgasm again but I wasn't there yet. She undid her leg lock and I pulled my cock from her dripping snatch. She turned around leaned forward placing her hands of the back of the toilet tank.

Looking back at me through glassy eyes, she parted her legs, straddled the commode, and told me to take her form behind. I slid her panties down over the upper part of her thighs and quickly entered her from the rear.

As soon as I was completely inside her, she began grinding her hips. I pulled her cumbersome panties back up slightly until my dangling balls rested inside the elastic waistband.

I was getting quite turned on by her nasty verbal prompts and the sight of my huge white cock sliding in and out from between the smooth dark cheeks of her ass. I squeezed her narrow waist, pulled her hair and began abusing her tight wet twat once again.

She seemed to really enjoy it rough. Three or four minutes into our rear entry antics her orgasm began to build. Her breathing became even more erratic and she began violently slamming herself back onto my hot white cock.

"Fuck me you bastard!" she wailed. "Fuck me like you mean it!"

The cheeks of her hungry ass rippled up and back like a full wave waterbed mattress as I hammered her hot tender snatch. Sweat began to form on her forehead, the small of her back and between the checks of her ass.

A few seconds later she began a long drawn out moan and I knew that she was close. I leaned forward and grabbed both her swinging tits in my hands and squeezed them tightly never missing a stroke with my cock.

"I'm going to come!" she screamed.

Her head dipped downward and she began to buck violently as she went over the top. Her legs went limp and I had to steady her from behind. She grabbed the handicap rail and spun around, sat down on the toilet seat and tried to focus.

Her panties had long since fallen down around her ankles. Her chest was heaving as she tried desperately to catch her breath. She wiped her brow with the back of her hand still gasping, and then reached for my upright cock. It was covered with her thick creamy juices.

Pulling me closer to her she put her hands on my ass and took me into her mouth. Her hot warm breath flowed across my balls like a warm summer breeze. She slurped, gulped and swallowed repeatedly. I watched biting my lower lip as her saliva trickled down the entire length of my throbbing shaft towards my aching balls.

Watching her head bob up and down while her talented mouth engulfed most of my cock was quite a turn on. Her hands eagerly gripped my ass cheeks as I fucked her face. She was awaiting my orgasm and it didn't take long before I was ready to go. I began to tremble as I encouraged her.

"That's right baby, Suck my cock!" She moved one hand from my ass to the base of my cock and began working it feverishly up and down while she sucked. I wasn't going to tell her when I was ready to release but apparently she knew.

Just as my hot wet load began its speedy trip from my aching balls up the length of my shaft into her waiting mouth she pulled her head back. The first burst of cum glanced off her chin and trickled down her neck into her hair and across her shoulder.

Pointing my pulsing cock downward, she distributed the remainder of my sizeable load onto her tits, and rubbed its oozing pink head over and against her cum coated nipples. I stood in front of her drained and completely speechless. I didn't know her name but I had become very familiar with her body.

She stood up slowly and gave me a long deep kiss, still stroking my slippery semi-erect cock with her hand. My come covered her breasts.

"Thanks." she said. "Now I won't feel so bad about spending so much money on my car." We got dressed and I exited the ladies room first. Just in time too since old man Dawson got back just a few minutes after. She followed a couple minutes later looking quite refreshed. Her nipples were still hard and she kept giving me very friendly glances. I never got her name and I never saw her again.

THE END.

UhlBWett
UhlBWett
111 Followers