A Surprise for John Ch. 03

Story Info
John gets another BIG surprise.
2k words
4.28
61.7k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been months since my relationship with Michelle changed drastically. She now was in control of pretty much everything I did, I mean everything. I do all the cleaning, laundry, dishes, and she now has complete control of the bank account. She doesn't do anything except cook since, I have no idea how to cook.

Do I wish I never let any of this happen? Sometimes, I wish I didn't but what can I do now? Michelle is in control and I have to except it now.

Michelle does keep me on my toes and she always has a surprise for me when I least expect it. She keeps taking things between us further and further. She has taken things to the point where I am only allowed to cum when she says I can and as of a couple months ago when I do cum she makes me eat my own cum.

Just the other night I had a gotten home from work, taken a shower, set the dinner table for us, served Michelle her food , put my food on my plate and was about to sit down when Michelle stood up walked around behind, made me bend over, pulled up her skirt and rammed her fucking big cock right up my ass before I could say anything.

"God, your ass feels good bitch." She said as she started fucking me harder.

I could feel my cock hitting the food on my plate every time she pushed that big cock of hers into me.

She grabbed my hips and started fucking me even harder.

I know what her rule is, I am not allowed to cum unless she allows me. So I placed both my hands and on the table and tried not to think how deep or big her cock felt in me.

"MMM...bitch I love fucking this ass." She reached down and grabbed my cock. "I am so horny bitch, I want to see you cum on your food."

She kept fucking my ass and stroking my cock. I was moaning and pushing back on her cock. "God, fuck me please daddy!"

She pulled her cock back and shoved the whole thing back into me. It felt like her cock was going to come out of my mouth it was in me so deep.

She stroked harder, "Come on bitch cum for daddy, my dinner is getting cold."

I started moaning louder and felt the cum start shooting from my cock straight on top of my food.

"Oh yes bitch! That's it cover your food." She kept stroking my cock hard. I felt her body behind me shivering. I knew that she had just cum to.

Michelle always does cum when she fucks me.

She slowly pulled her massive cock from my ass and went around to the other side of the table. She just grinned at me and we both sat down.

I looked down at my plate and saw that my cum had covered most of the food .

"Well? Don't just stare at your food, you fucking stupid whore, eat it!"

I couldn't argue with her, it would have done me no good. I slowly started eating my food, it was the first time I had tasted my own cum, especially tasting it on my food. I stirred it around a bit trying to mix it in with the food better.

"Look bitch, just eat it, stop playing with your food." Michelle told me.

I did as she told me and began eating the food.

She sat back and watched me. Her left hand dropped below the table and out of sight, but I knew she was playing with herself as she watched me.

I was almost done with my food and looked over at her. I could tell she was close to cumming. "Enjoying your dinner bitch? I am going to make you eat your own cum more often now."

I tried to find the right words to say, "Michelle can we talk about this. I really didn't think this would go this far."

"Oh really? How far did you think it would go?"

"I thought this would be more of a game."

"A game? This is not a game bitch, this is how it is now and I haven't seen making any really attempt to stop me. I mean just look what you just ate, did you really put any kind of argument about not wanting to eating your own cum? No! you just about finished eating all of it. This will be going a lot further than you would ever want and there is not a damn thing you can fucking do about it bitch. Do you know why?"

I shook my head.

"Because I own you now. You are my fucking bitch and I'm the one that does the fucking around here, not you."

"I know Michelle, but..."

"But nothing, you enjoy it just as much as I do. You love me fucking your ass and for months now you have been my whore and fucking cocksucker."

This would keep going unless I stood up for myself and did something now. "I know Michelle but..."

Before I could finish my sentence she leaned back further pulled her cock up so I could see it above the table.

"I really think..." I got up and walked over to her, dropped to my knees and held her cock my in my hand as I started sucking.

"You think what? You fucking cocksucker!"

"I think...' I couldn't finish my sentence because I had her cock deep in my mouth.

I kept sucking for a few minutes before I felt Michelle grab the back of my head and shove her cock further into my mouth. I could feel her shaking and hear her moans as started to have a strong orgasm.

For the past months the only way Michelle cums is when she is either fucking me or I am sucking her cock. I haven't been allowed to lick her pussy, fuck her and I can barely even touch her.

I thought that there wasn't much more I could be surprised with but weeks later, Michelle surprised me a few weeks later with another one of her surprise.

I came home from work on a Friday evening and went through my usual routine before my shower. Everything seemed normal and Michelle hadn't given me any indication of what she had planned for the evening.

I came out of the bathroom to find lingerie and clothes lying on the bed. Michelle was sitting on the edge of the bed, dressed in a black corset, black thong, black stocking and platform heels.

"Good you done bitch, come over here and try these on."

I couldn't help but stare at the clothes and at Michelle. I didn't know if she was joking or not, but she really couldn't serious about this. There was no way I was going to wear woman's clothes.

"Are you serious? You want me to wear this stuff?" I asked as I picked up a bra and held it in front of me.

"Yes I am serious and we are not going to have another argument about this are we?"

"I think we should talk about this."

Michelle jumped off the bed. "You fucking stupid bitch! This isn't a request! I am telling you to try those on."

I was taken back because I hadn't heard Michelle raise her voice at me like that in a long time.

"Now are you going to try them on or do I have to make you?"

I didn't know what to do. I had never done anything like this before. I never once in my life thought about wearing women's clothes. This was something completely new to me.

Before I could answer her, Michelle turned and left the room. I thought it was over and she would be mad at me the rest of the night. Probably the whole weekend and I would be paying for it also. I stood there by the bed and stared at the clothes.

I was wrong she walked back into the room moments later, her cock hanging down between her long legs, but this wasn't the same cock, it was longer and little bit fatter than the one she normal has.

As usual , I walked over and automatically dropped to me knees and began sucking on her cock.

"MMM....that's better, now I don't have to hear you complaining or trying to argue with me bitch." She said as she watched me madly sucking her huge cock. "I'll make you deal if you can take all of my cock without making a single sound or cumming. You won't have to wear the clothes, but if you don't then you will wear whatever I want you to wear for the whole weekend."

I looked at her as I took more of her cock into mouth.

"Now, let's see if you can take it."

She grabbed me hair and pulled me up to my feet. She pulled me over to the bed, bent me over the end and shoved my head down into the clothes.

"I just love this cute ass," she said as she rubbed her cock against my ass. "Now remember not even a peep or a moan from you bitch."

She started to push the tip of her cock into my ass. I could already feel that it was thicker. Slowly inch by inch she pushed deeper into my ass.

"Fuck! This feels good bitch." She said as she grabbed my hips. "Almost half way in."

I started grabbing at the bed and biting my lower lip trying not make a single sound. I could feel her cock moving deeper into my ass.

My face was pressed down into clothes. Smelling the scent of the lingerie was not helping me. It was going to be really hard not to make any noise.

"Oh come on bitch, you want to moan don't you?" Michelle said as she leaned forward driving her cock even further into me. She picked up a pair of red thongs and held them in front of my face. "God, your ass would look so good in these. "

I knew what she trying to do to me, but I kept my cool and bite my lip. So far I hadn't made a single peep.

"Damn, almost there bitch, can you taste daddy's cock yet?" She asked me as she pushed her cock in deeper. It was filling me up so much. I kept hoping that there wasn't more because I couldn't take much more without making a sound.

Michelle slid her cock back almost all the way out and held it there it for a moment. "Hold on bitch, this going to make you beg me to wear those clothes."

She shoved her cock back into me hard.

I almost jumped and let out a loud gasp. I couldn't help it, it felt so good.

Michelle laughed, "That's it my fucking bitch. I am going to love dressing you up to look what you really are."

She gripped my hips harder and fucked me with the whole length of her huge cock until she came. Her final thrust buried her cock all the way into my ass and felt like she going through me.

Needless to say I spent the whole weekend dressed like a slut in tight, very short clothes while Michelle kept telling me how hot I looked or how I looked like a real bitch now.

My weekend ended with Michelle walking up behind me while I was doing the dishes. She pulled up the back of my skirt and rubbed my ass for a few minutes. Then she pushed me up against the counter and shoved her huge cock slowly all the way into me.

Her cock went all the way into me and I felt her body pressed against me. She leaned forward and whispered into my ear.

"How does it feel to be impaled on my cock bitch?"

I felt her body shivering as she came.