All Comments on 'A Surprise for John Ch. 03'

by m_grifter08

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OMG~!

This is the first one I've seen....just came to it! Thanks! Can't wait to check out more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good action ...

a good story, a pleasant read, a great subject matter. It could use a little fleshing out - a bit of character and plot development; otherwise this story is right up my ... uh....alley. Please continue, I'm dying to find out who the "daddy" is going to be. And the dressing part could really be a secondary plot development, if you want to go in that direction.

Thanks for sharing, I'm definitely tenting my panties .....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
BI OR GAY? TAKE CONTROL OF HIS FINANCES...HE MUST BE AN IDIOT ALSO.

OR RETARDED

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry, they're both kind of dull

Wow, she's just a bitch and he's a wimp. If he actually resisted there might be some conflict, but he just rolls over and she is just bitchy. Why does this take place ocher months she could have done it the same night, he doesn't say no. Also, why isn't she with a woman? She seems to have a lot of anger issues, if I was him I'd run because she's going to keep escalating in her age against him.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Crap!

No way this marriage is based on love anymore! He needs to run! Dump the cunt,and even if he likes the fag aspects,he needs to get some balance! ~ And what is she doing for her pussy,fucking jig-a-boos with 12 inch cocks?!

Sorry but this trilogy just doesn't fly!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous