All Comments on 'A Surprise for Them Both'

by WantABWriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaover 11 years ago
Naughty as fuck!!

This is so scrumptiously decadent. The main action is epic, but what's more, the delicious denouement is sexy, tender, and suspenseful, leading up to the final revelations. Extra kudos for not making Kaleen an evil princess from hell! It's sexy and sweet to hint that she's gone to such, uh, sacrifices to make this bunch of fantasies come true. This story really wrings out every last drop of its erotic fantasy potential. Intense and very inventive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dude

MILF NOT MIFL

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THIS WAS NO SURPISE

it was a set up for a long term arrangement, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
An ok tale

Maybe a little better editing? And I'm not sure I wouldn't go hunting for "D", looking for a little, or a lot, of harsh revenge. Setup or no.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
Ugh!

Run away! Fast! Bitches be crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some Fantasy

Is best left that way, and please do not drug and leave alone tied and gagged. You MUST have supervision at all times, preferably by a person skilled in CPR.

Sorry to be a wet blanket , the story was well written though the subject is not really my cup of tea.

Watching my wife being bullied would have made me feel sick, not aroused, and I would have probably injured myself trying to get lose

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The only fantasy?

Was how to dispose of all the bodies. And I mean ALL of the bodies. Everybody involved. Grab them, torture them for the pictures and videos and then kill them - slowly. This was a horrible story. BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Stop Writing

Your stories all are fetish, BDSM, and all are lousy BDSM, fetish and trash.

If you continue to write, please get this stuff into the fetish pigeon hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
He took the film

And went to the Police. The women were sent to jail where they spent several years. They never spoke to Kaleen again. Kaleen was lucky they didn't beat her to death. Horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a bunch of shit!!!

After they are raped they have nothing more to do as to fuck??!! They are drugged and no one knows what can take place??!! Are you that stupid?? Even its a fantasy it have to be believable!!! After they got free the first way is to the hospital for evidence then to the police and the rapists go to prison for a very long time: And with them goes the daughter!!! But you want to write for all the pervert wankers who need wank material!! So dont get angsy if some reader decide that your writing is cheap crap!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous