A Surprise for Them Both

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

E spoke, "Can I have her first. She sure looks good. I'll bet her pussy is wet and ready. Know she will be sweet tasting."

"No I need to get a little revenge first. I want her to feel me on her and smell me. I want her to know I own her body for the next few hours." With that D crawled up on the bed. She did it slowly and cat like as if stalking her prey. The scene was not missed by Vivian or Robert as he sat just beyond the frame.

F was walking round the room changing camera angles to get the full effect of the actions of D.

D crawled in between Vivian's spread legs and placed her hands on each side of the bound woman's hips. She moved one knee till it was pressed against the lower lips of her victim. Smiling she looked over her shoulder to the camera, "I think she likes this, her pussy is soaking wet."

That was not totally true but who was to know but D and Vivian. True, to her embarrassment, she did have a little tingle between her legs and maybe some moisture, but she could not defend herself with words.

D looked back into Vivian's eyes as she lowered her face to the bound woman's exposed breasts. Blowing on the left nipple it immediately responded and hardened. With a look to conquest D used her tongue to taste the sensitive flesh. Then she lowered her lips and began to suck softly.

Vivian didn't want to respond but she did. Her right nipple hardened to such an extent it wrinkled her areola.

By that time D was playing with that nipple, gently rolling it between her forefinger and thumb. She was enjoying tormenting her captive and D had a lot more in store for Vivian. It would be a delight to see just what she could fish out of this respectable wife.

Vivian felt weight on the bed. She looked to see E joining them. "Why should you have all the fun D? I want a little too."

D didn't acknowledge her comrade. She just kept the gentle suction on the tender flesh. As she did she began to press against Vivian's pussy with her knee. D wanted to take her time and make a long video. She wanted it to bring a lot of pleasure each time it was viewed.

Increasing the pressure of her suction and beginning to nibble on the nub was bringing a response. Vivian was getting wetter between her legs and her heart beat was increasing. Both good signs.

F began to stroke Vivian's stomach working her way down to the now shaved pubic mound. She leaned down and whispered in Vivian's ear. "Don't look now by your man is getting into this. See the pre-cum dripping down the head now. And see it bob and weave with his heart beat?" Before she pulled away she stuck her tongue in Vivian's ear making her shake her head. But after she regained control she looked to see if what E had said was correct. It was.

The pressure on her pussy was beginning to arouse Vivian and the sucking of her nipples didn't help. Just as she was nearing the point of responding D bit hard on her sensitive nipples and brought her back down.

D looked up and blew a kiss then started a repeat performance on Vivian's other nipple. By that time E's finger had wormed its way down between the folds of her pussy lips and had found Vivian's clit. As E stroked softly she began kissing Vivian's shoulder. She worked her way back up to Vivian's ear.

"Don't fight it. Just enjoy. Well as best you can. I will warn you, D has a mean streak and might hurt you...but baby I will make you feel so much better. Just let it happen. You know you can't stop it. That's what D really likes. She wanted to make you suffer at her hand. Oh she won't disfigure you but you will feel like it. And then I'll make it all better. I know I can do it better than your hubbie. And I bet he will enjoy watching." Again she stuck her tongue in Vivian's ear.

By that time the pressure and the sucking were bringing Vivian close to response but again a sharp bite brought her back down. Vivian didn't know if her anger was from the pain or the frustration.

D straightened her arms and looked at Vivian. "Hope you like the taste of my panties. That's what I stuffed in your mouth. But either way you will get to taste me from the source. I'm going to enjoy your tongue in my pussy and ass. But now you have made me horny and I need to cum."

With that said E moved away and D changed positions to straddle Vivian's face with her sex. True the bound woman was gagged but D could rub her pussy and ass across Vivian's nose. Just before she lowered down and blocked her victim's vision she made eye contact. "What would Robbie say if he saw you now? His sweet wife's face buried under my pussy."

Vivian could just get a glance of her husband before she had D's wet lips across her nose. She was a little angry that Robert looked engrossed. Not only that, but there was his lasting erection. However she had little time to think of that before D began to grind her sex into her face. As D did she reached down and began to alternately massage then pinch Vivian's nipples.

Vivian couldn't hear but for the camera D told E to get her face between the bitch's leg but she had best not make her cum. E smiled for the camera and lay on the bed with her face close to the open lips of Vivian. She began to tease the bond woman's sex by blowing and letting her fingers lightly trace the folds of sensitive skin. E made special effort to avoid the over sensitive clit that was by then predominant. She was enjoying what she was doing and hoped Vivian was feeling it.

It took several minutes of soft stimulation before Vivian became aware that something was going on down there. Perhaps it was the distraction of having a dominate woman rub her sex across her face, using her nose to please. Vivian was consoled with the fact she was gagged and her mouth was saved the torment.

D was enjoying herself. What she received her pleasure from was the power to make a submissive bend to her will. She however wanted to humiliate them even more by manipulating them into enjoying it. She would then let them know it was her power over them that had given them sexual pleasure.

D was looking at Robert as she rode Vivian's face. She kept up a dialog for the camera and to stimulate the poor bound husband. "Yes that's it get that nose in my pussy. Smell me bitch. Oh yes, there... rub my clit. And don't forget my ass. It needs attention too! Yes yes yes....keep it up. If you are this good gagged how will your tongue feel?"

Vivian couldn't hear what was being said and E was too busy enjoying her work to pay any attention to D's outbursts. The only ones to hear were F with her camera and Robert as he watched his wife being used by the two women. As much as he hated it, it did arouse him. His cock was stiffer than he ever remembered and was flowing with pre-cum. He hoped that Vi would never know how he was reacting.

D stayed on Vivian's face for 15 minutes. She pleased herself three times. Each orgasm for D was stronger that the one prior. When she lifted off the bound woman, Vivian's face was coated with cum. There was so much, some was being drawn into her nose as she fought for breath after the smothers sex was removed.

D called to E. "Have you got her ready for the next part?"

E lifted her face from the sex of Vivian, "Yes ma'am, I thinks she is about ready for you. I know I enjoyed it. She is just about as sweet as any I have ever tasted. I can't wait to have my turn." With a smile she climbed off the bed. As she did she commented. "She sure is a wet one." That said she began to rub her wet face with her fingers before she licked them clean.

Hearing that description Vivian blushed and looked at her husband. What would he think of her? But it wasn't her fault. She was forced into it. But some say a decent woman wouldn't get any sexual pleasure from such things.

D went to her purse and E remained on the bed. She softly caressed Vivian and told her what a beautiful body she had. She also commented on how much she had enjoyed tasting her and that they would have more time together later.

D lit a cigarette, inhaled deeply and blew a smoke ring. Neither Robert nor Vivian smoked so smell of the burning tobacco was not pleasant for them. With sarcasm D looked at her bound hostess. "Hope you don't mind me smoking in here but I just have to have one after such marvelous sex." With only muffled sounds in response the wicked woman replied, "I knew you would understand."

Cigarette enjoyed and extinguished, D pulled an object from the gym bag that was beside her purse. D was pleased to see both her captives watching intently. She held up a large strap on. It had a flesh colored shaft and purple head. At the base was a large set of balls hanging in a pliable sack. "I see you have noticed what I intend to use. I know it is bigger than you are use to but you will have to endure dear. That's the price you'll pay for being such a tight ass bitch."

As D started to slip into the contraption, she called E to kneel in front of her. It took a moment to get the thing settled into place. For on the back side of the unit was a portion that would fit into and stimulate D as she used the dildo in Vivian. The dominatrix was a sight to behold. Clothed in a white garter belt covered with the black leather harness, a small white bra that allowed her nipples to stand out, and the dark hose and heels make a vision that both frightened and excited.

Looking at Robert D winked then turned her attention to Vivian. "I'm going to make it a little easier on you bitch. E here will lube this cock with her mouth. You had best hope she does a good job. If not you'll feel it all the more. Now get busy I want to fuck this bitch like the whore she is."

E went to work to wet the phallus with her mouth as she stoked and caressed D ass. When the camera was not on her she would look at Robert. With the eye contact she was asking, 'would you rather it be your cock in my mouth'?

"OK that is all I need. If you did a good job on her pussy it will be wet, if not too bad. I intend to fuck her hard for my pleasure alone." D took her place in the 'V' of Vivian's wide bound legs. She knelt and rubbed the tip of her rubber penis against the open lips of the bound woman's sex.

E had moved to kneel beside Robert. She looked up at him but saw he was engrossed with the scene unfolding on the bed. She let her fingers touch is manhood. That allowed her to draw is attention for a few seconds.

E took her finger and collected some of his pre-cum. Making a show is sucking her finger she teased the poor man. But soon enough he had to look back at the bed and see what D was doing to his wife.

E turned to see also but let her finger nails scratch down his hard shaft and his tightly compressed balls. She felt him flinch but not take his eyes off the bed.

D was working the head of the cock into Vivian. She had to keep some dialog going to enhance the video. "Bitch, get ready cause I about to push this thing all the way up you. I bet it'll feel like it's in the back of your throat before I'm finished. I fill you better then 'little Robbie' ever has. Are you ready?" she asked with a sadistic grin.

All Vivian could do was groan into the gag. She did shake her head 'no' but it did no good. D just fell forward and let her weight force the rubber cock deep into the helpless woman. And her weight forced all the wind from Vivian's lungs.

With her face close to Vivian's she kept up the humiliation. "Bitch your face smells like pussy. But I guess you like that smell don't you. Before this is over you will get to taste me too. But first you have to earn it."

D took a handful of Vivian's breasts in each hand to steady her as she began to forcefully 'rape' the bound woman. Vivian was feeling pain in her sex and breasts as D started the savage assault.

Within a minute Vivian's body began to respond and flooded her hole with natural lubricant. That eased the pain in her sex and shamed her. But the pain in her breast continued. To Vivian's dismay it only aroused her and made her try and meet the thrusts with some of her own.

D duly noted that and smiled. "The bitch is getting off to this. I must be getting soft. Let's see if I can step it up a bit." D lifted herself enough to lean down and began to suck then bite Vivian's nipples. It did as she expected and only make her victim more sexually aroused. It would be evident in her meeting the thrusts of the dildo and by the abundance of fluid collecting on the bed under Vivian's pussy.

D continued the rape for 15 minutes. Both had worked up a sweat by the time D was brought to orgasm. In that time Vivian had three.

While D was enjoying Vivian, E was tormenting Robert. She has used her tongue and slowly cleaned all the pre-cum from his shaft. She was skilled and did it so that we didn't get enough to be pushed over the edge and cum. She watched his face as she worked and was a little disappointed that he preferred to watch D and his wife. He did however on occasion look at her then close his eyes. E took that as a sign Robert was concentrating hard trying to obtain an orgasm. It didn't work, for each time he closed his eyes E would pull away.

When D withdrew from Vivian all eyes saw one swollen and stretch hole. D just smirked, "A slut like you can't hide it for long. See how you wet the bed with all your cum."

Vivian felt the wet spot and burned with embarrassment.

D stepped to the end of the bed and called E to clean her. E eagerly did that and thanked her for the privilege.

D removed the harness and smoked another cigarette as she allowed E to clean Vivian with her tongue. E took her time and softly licked the bound woman clean both inside and out. She even let her tongue trace the nectar done the crack of her ass. When her tongue met the puckered hole Vivian shivered.

D called E off and went to Vivian. "Now bitch you will clean me. You made the mess and you have the duty to clean it. I'm going to remove the tape. If you try and scream I assure you, you will regret it. Do you understand?"

Vivian shook her head 'yes'. "Glad you're sensible. Now I'll remove the tape and.....where was it I put my panties?" D fished the wet material from inside the ring gag in Vivian's mouth. Holding up the wet bikini cut panties she wrinkled her nose. "You sure did make a mess out of them. What should I do with them now? I sure can't wear them." D lightly tossed the panties having them land of Vivian's tummy.

"Now it is time for you to get to work. I want you to clean me well but don't concentrate on my clit. I just want you to clean me not get me off....well not yet anyway." D settled her sex back on Vivian's face. As she did she leaned forward and began to push the wet panties into Vivian's open pussy hole. That complete she used her fingers to pinch and twist her captive's nipples in an effort to help improve Vivian's performance.

After five minutes of pulling and pinching D was not too impressed with how it was being done but commented on how good it felt. That dialog was just for the camera to give the impression Vivian was enjoying herself as the session progressed.

As D was busy being cleaned by Vivian's tongue, E was tormenting and fondling poor bound Robert. She was not only tormenting his fresh but also his mind as she whispered in his ear. "Robbie you know what Vi's doing right now? She is licking another woman's pussy. And if you listen to D you can tell she is doing a good job."

Robert was not fighting the bonds anymore and his breathing was ragged. And his attention was drawn to what his wife was doing on the bed. His excitement couldn't be denied as his cock waved in the wind.

E kept it up. "You like what you see Robbie? Knowing your wife is being used. She is getting off to eating pussy."

D helped things along as she ground her sex into Vivian's open mouth. She wanted to be cleaned but not orgasm, that would come later. Reluctantly she lifted herself off the gasping face of Vivian. Moving off the bed D got another cigarette. It was time for E to have her fun.

Soon E had left Robert and was on the bed lying on top of Vivian. She whispered in Vivian's ear. "Sweetie if you will promise to be good I'll remove that nasty old ring gag. But you have to promise to let me kiss you and kiss me back."

Vivian would agree to almost anything to get that metal ring out of her mouth. She quickly mumbled an agreement. E then removed the gag and planted a kiss on her lips.

By that time D was beside Robert. "Robbie you little wife sure can lick pussy and she looks like a good kisser too. You ever seen her kiss another woman? She sure looks like she is using her tongue."

E had shifted and had one leg on each side of Vivian's left leg. This let her hump and rub her sex as she used her knee to stimulate Vivian's pussy. E was also kissing the bound woman on the lips and working her tongue into her mouth. And she used her hands to tenderly knead the breast flesh and nipples of her lover.

Vivian was beginning to warm to the idea of being taken so tenderly and was responding with kisses of her own. It was the thought of having no choice that helped spur her on. And the humiliation of being excited by it all, even more arousing to the bound woman.

Robert too was more excited than he would ever admit. Secured there in a chair as his wife was being used he wanted so to get some relief. It was shameful that he enjoyed seeing her used by a woman, actually two women for their pleasure. How could he have an erection and be streaming pre-cum watching it all unfold he wondered?

The heat of the two bodies on the bed was apparent. Vivian was trying the hump her pussy against E leg to accelerate her coming orgasm. She wanted so to have her hands free and feel her lover's breasts and pussy. She wanted so to wrestle all across the bed with E. But it was not to be. Vivian was held fast by the bonds.

D was still tormenting Robert but the lust in his mind he had long since lost the ability to comprehend her word. All he comprehended was the show on the bed, his conservative wife in the arms of another lover. She was tied but she was no longer being forced. Vivian was responding and had orgasmed at least once.

Finally E wanted something different. She moved away and was soon in a 69 position with her face buried in Vivian's sex. After just a second she looked up at the camera and smiled. "Vi is sweeter than ever now. I know she likes this. And she is so good at eating pussy, I'm ready to cream."

E dropped her face back in Vivian's sex and went to work. She had not enjoyed sex like this in quite a while. The more she licked and sucked the more of the sweet nectar came forth. And she was grinding her pussy into Vivian's face to build another orgasm of her own. Both women were lost in crazed sexual lust.

Robert was lost too. All he wanted was to get into some of the action. D saw that and rubbed her hand between her lips. Wetting her fingers well she smeared them under his nose. That brought him back to the moment. "Well now that got your attention. But that's as close as you'll ever get to my pussy Robbie."

It took half an hour before E and Vivian had worn themselves down. When E got off the bed her legs gave way and she dropped to her knees.

"You sure put on a show E. Know your work was appreciated by Vi. It's about time for us to leave but I got so hot watching I want to be relieved. I'm sure Vi's got a little more in her."

D saddled Vivian's face looking toward the camera for one last ride. And ride she did. She worked her sex all over Vivian's face. But this time the captive was doing all she could to please. It didn't take all that long for D to have a shattering orgasm. She was more than pleased. Before she got off Vivian she leaned forward and pulled the drenched panties out of the sex hole of the bound woman.

"They sure are nasty now. I don't think I can ever wear them again. Guess I'll leave them for a souvenir of our visit. Might give me a reason to come back. Know I'll be welcome."