A Surprise for Them Both

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

D got off and began to dress. E did the same. F turned off the camera. "Did you get it all?"

"Yes Ma'am. I think I did."

D smiled that evil smile, "If you didn't, I'll make you wish you did."

F lowered her eyes and softly said, "Yes Ma'am"

All dressed and ready to leave D smiled at the two captives. "Now we can't leave them like this. F get the lock."

The young girl left and returned in just a second. She handed something to D. As if rehearsed F and E began to tie long ropes to the cuffs on Robert's wrists and ankles. D explained.

"Now Robbie here is what I propose. We need time to....leave. We'll make you two more comfortable if you don't try and fight."

Robert was too weak to resist and indicated he would do as he was told.

As the two women were helping him to his feet D stood by the bed. She secured a metal tube to the right head board post. She then looked at Vivian. "Here let me leave you a reminder of me." D placed the wet panties over Vivian's face arranging the waist band behind her ears. That put the crotch across Vivian's nose and mouth. But the panties were so wet it made no difference where they were placed, the smell of sex was there.

They helped Robert onto the bed and got him between Vivian's legs. After binding his ankles together they attached them to the center of the foot board. In the process they made sure his erection was guided into the wet and used pussy of his wife. Pulling his arms up, they tied his writs to the head board posts. He was lying on his wife with is face in the wet panties too. Last they tied a rope around the two and secured them together.

"Robbie the tube your left wrist is tied to is an ice lock. It will take 30 to 45 minutes to melt and free your right hand. In the mean time we'll disappear. If you are good we might send you a copy of the video, if you are bad we'll post it on the web with you name and address. Now Robbie you can have your well used Vi. And enjoy the smell of my pussy on her face."

Nothing more was said as the women took their leave. Robert was so hot and bothered he needed to get some friction but tied it was near impossible. Vivian just looked at him through the legs holes of the panties. Robert used his teeth and moved them out of the way. He began to kiss his wife and quickly they were in the heat of sex. It took a lot of effort but he did manage to flood her with seed.

Exhausted they rested. Tied as they were he remained inside her. In a few minutes his member began to harden again. They had completed their second round when the ice lock freed his hand.

They were both so tired they stayed in position. They dozed off and were awakened by a knock on their bedroom door. "Dad I'm home. I see your light's still on so thought I would let you know I was safe. See you in the morning." All that did was arouse their need for more sex. It was in the wee hours of the morning before they were both free. Neither wanted to shower or clean the room, all they wanted was sleep.

They woke up well after the sun came up. Robert came around first. It took him a minute to realize where he was. He looked at his sleeping wife. Her hair was a mess, there were marks on her wrists and ankles and she was naked. He immediately got a got an erection. No waiting he climbed between her legs. His lust was driven by mental images. He rose up on one hand and used the other to guide his member into his still sleeping wife.

One thrust and he was in. He didn't realize how sore he was till he slammed home. And to make matters a little worse she was dry.

Vivian was instantly awake with his invasion. She tried to fend him off but he wouldn't be deterred. "No...no... Not now...I'm too sore."

He didn't stop. "Stop it! I must smell like a whore! Get off me!"

Robert didn't stop. "Vi you not only smell like a whore you taste like one!" he said as he drove his tongue into her mouth. When he broke the kiss he continued, "And you're my whore! And this is my pussy to enjoy any time I want!"

By that time Vivian had begun to lubricate and was having her passion build. She too was thinking about hours earlier. How D had used her face and how E had 69'ed with her. She was too sexually excited to wonder how her husband was going to feel about what had happened. She felt ashamed that she had enjoyed more than she wanted to admit.

The exchange was not as long as either would have liked but she had cum twice before him. Both were spent and stayed entangled for a short rest. Finally Vivian begged to be allowed to shower. She was permitted and was joined. Robert washed her from head to toe paying close attention to her face and sex. After she washed her hair she did the same for him.

Vivian had to dry her hair and was comforted when Robert stayed close and continually touched her naked body. Back in the bedroom they saw the evidence from the event. The ropes were still tied to the bed with the cuffs attached. There was the ring dish that held the cigarette butts, and a pair of strange panties.

Vivian wrinkled her nose. "Let's air out this room. It smells like cigarettes and...well sex."

They opened both windows but kept the door closed for privacy from Kaleen. Both felt it improper for her to see them in the buff and they weren't ready to dress.

Vivian began to clean the ashes away and picked up the panties. She looked at them and knew they had been in her mouth and up her pussy. Plus they had been on Dorian before they found their way into either place.

Robert was collecting the ropes and bondage equipment. Looking at his wife he got still another erection. "Robert....we need to talk....what happened last night..." was all she got out before he had her on her back in the middle of the bed. He mounted her in a 69 and went to town on her pussy.

"Robert....Robert...Rob..." was all she got out before his cock found her mouth. She didn't resist and began to suck him as he did his magic on her clit. She wrapped her arms around his waist and let her fingers open his cheeks. That only spurred him on. Soon she was probing his tight hole with her finger. She would feel him flinch each time her nail softly scratched him there. He countered by using his tongue to probe her back door.

The two were drenched with sweat and were hoping Kaleen didn't hear the sounds of their sexcapades. They were cuddling basking in the afterglow.

"Robert what do we do about last night?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well we were....assaulted...sexually...well me anyway. What if they use that video? Shouldn't we call the police? What if they come back? What might they have done if Kaleen would have been home?"

He hadn't thought of any of that. Yes a crime had occurred. But how could they call the cops now? What would they say?

"Vi what can we do now? I mean it has been over 12 hours. What would we say? Do we want to tell them everything? And how will we explain the time?"

Vivian thought a minute, "We could say we were drugged as they left. We just woke up."

"Really they will question Kaleen. She came by and said good-night. And do you want her to know what happened? And since you showered there's no DNA to collect. I'm afraid our story will sound fishy."

"But the video?"

"Well if anyone sees it who will know it's you. Bet its pretty poor quality. And if they use it on us there are ways to trace it back to them. We can just wait to see I guess. If we ever see them again we can call the cops."

"Sure we can....hello police I want to report a crime several weeks ago. I was raped but two women as my husband watched tied in a chair. Now that we've seen them again we felt it was high time to call. Come arrest these women and search them and their house to see if they have a copy of the video they made of the whole affair."

"Guess I see what you mean. But it won't be any better then, than now will it?'

Vivian frowned and said, "Guess not."

"Well then I want some more of your pussy. You're my wife you know."

"Why, can't I say no?' she kidded.

"You could before we married, but now it's your duty!"

"Really I could have said 'no' when you came to my apartment and...."

"Yes you could have said 'no' before we were married and I spent the night fucking you. But not now." With that he climbed between her legs. She soon locked her ankles behind his ass and was lost in passionate sex.

They had just finished when a knock came to the door. "OK what's going on in there? It's not your anniversary yet. Come on down I got lunch. You two are worse than teenagers. You should be acting like an old married couple. You need to be good role models for me you know." But all she said was in adult humor.

"My god we need to get out of bed. I sure don't want to explain this to my daughter."

"How about me, the evil step mother!"

The two got up, dressed and tried to act as if nothing had happened.

It was 5 that evening when Kaleen reminded them she had a fantasy set up for the two. Both tried to beg off but she insisted. "I went to all the work and expense," she said.

"I'll pay you for your time and all you were out. Think we would prefer to let them stay fantasies," Robert offered.

"Dad it cost me a lot that wasn't money. I had to do several favors."

Both knew they were defeated. Kaleen saw it and smiled. "I know you tow will just love it. Now dad you go to the guest room and dress with the clothing I laid out for you. Vivian you come with me. I'll help you dress. You know the quicker you get ready the sooner we can get started."

Vivian looked at her husband. He shrugged and turned away. Kaleen took her hand and led her away. In her room Kaleen smile as she closed the door. "It's bad luck for dad to see you before you're dressed. Now let's get started."

"Kaleen can't I just go and change?"

"Vivian I've gone to a lot of trouble. And I want this to be special for you both." She hugged her step mother. "I confessed I'm bi...but I promise I won't come on to you. We're both girls right. We've been naked before at the doctor's or in the locker room. And if you're uncomfortable I'll undress to."

Vivian blushed. "No, that won't be necessary. I mean I'll just slip on the dress."

"Oh no, it's not that simple. You need to strip naked. I have a full outfit for you to wear."

"Full outfit?"

"Yes the bra is a little different. And well the panties are really really small."

Vivian blushed but it excited her.

"We need to hurry. You just stay put. I'll be right back.'

Vivian stood naked and covered herself as best she could with her hands. Kaleen returned with a wet washrag.

"What's that for?"

"I'm just going to clean you a little. I want you at your best. Now don't be bashful. You have been in the doctor's office. Think of me as your nurse."

Vivian stood frozen.

"Come on now. Get on the bed and bury your face in the sheet. It'll be OK."

As if in a daze Vivian climbed on the foot of the bed and knelt. Soon her face was in the covers and her bottom high in the air.

"That's better, now just relax."

Vivian wanted to say something but it caught in her throat. Just as she recovered Kaleen began to wash her sex and ass.

"I see you shave too. Nice touch. Makes some types of sex much better. I'm about finished."

Vivian squealed when she felt Kaleen's finger and the rag push into her ass. "What are you doing?"

"Just hold still. This won't hurt."

Vivian felt the finger again but it was pushing something past the tight ring of her hole. Quickly she got a warm feeling that was spreading through her lower body.

"What did you do Kaleen?" Vivian asked with a little fear.

Kaleen smiled, "Think of that like a breath mint for your ass."

"Kaleen!"

"Just hold still a second longer."

Vivian held her place mostly because she didn't want to look her stepdaughter in the eye. In those seconds her sex was being sprayed with light coating of mist.

"What was that?"

"You'll see in a minute. Up you go; we need to get you dressed.

Vivian had given up and did as she was told. Kaleen put her in hose, 4" heels with straps on the ankles and a garter belt, all in black. When she produced the black bra, that startled Vivian. "What that thing?"

"It's a bra. It's made to stay in place without showing." The bra was two quarter cups with pushups set at the end of a firm ¾ circle metal strap. It was held in place much like one of those metal band that are put on the upper arm. Vivian blushed and covered her face as her breasts were placed in the cups and positioned so that her nipples showed.

"Come on let's do your makeup."

It took about an hour for Kaleen to do Vivian's hair a face. Last she sprayed her body before she helped her into the black dress. It was thin material with two straps that formed a V to her navel in the front and her cute ass crack in the back. There were two sheets of black that formed the skirt but they weren't sewn together letting them split on the sides to the same place the V stopped. Six gold chains in the front and back fastened the V together and kept the dress from separating and exposing the bra.

"Kaleen I can't wear this. When I walk I show my garter."

"That's the idea. Just one more squirt." Kaleen misted between her stepmother's breasts.

"What is that?"

Kaleen smiled, "Let me show you." She sprayed some on her face and leaned in to kiss Vivian.

"Oh!" but it was too last. Their lips met. Kaleen keep hers together as did Vivian. Pulling away she smiled. "Lip your lips."

Vivian did. "It's sweet."

Robert had a tux laid out with instructions of take a bath with the oil provided after he shaved. He was then to take the pill with water and dress. He wondered what it was but trusted his daughter.

When he went down stairs his breath was taken away by the sight of his wife. She looked like a sexy movie star. His eyes were drawn to her breasts, especially her erect nipples that showed through the thin material.

Kaleen was there with a camera. She posed first her step-mom then her dad.

"You two go have some wine and I'll be there in a short."

Robert escorted Vivian to the den and poured her some wine. They talked in hush tones wondering just what was in store for the evening.

When Kaleen returned they had another surprise. She was dressed like a school girl complete with to dog ear pony tails.

They were speechless.

"I hope you are ready for your fantasy. It took a lot of work and cost me a lot."

"Maybe we don't need it now."

"That's OK; it's too late for that now. I took the liberty of combining several of your fantasies. Here let me show you." She went to the DV player and put in a disk. "You two sit down and get comfortable."

The movie came on. 'A Night to Remember' was the title. Then the cast was listed. A photo of Vivian came on the screen. It was her in the very outfit.

She looked at her husband with open mouth.

Under her picture came the name Honey Waters as Vivian. Robert was next up and his name was Rod Steel playing the part of Robert. But the real shocker was the next three cast members. Rose Thorn played D. Misty Lane played E and Snow Fields was playing the part of F.

The two looked at Kaleen. She smiled. "Yes your fantasy took place last night. One that I saw said you wanted to make a porn video. Another was to be forced to do things you wouldn't normally do and the last one I used was for an assault...sexual assault you said. Since they were typed on a computer I had no idea who wanted what. I felt the assault would be best by women since I don't know about dad having a cuck fantasy."

"You mean you set all that up?'

"Yes and I was here to protect you. I know that D can be much more aggressive than she was with you." As Kaleen said that the placed her hands over her breasts as if to protect them. "And I would have stopped it if I had thought you were in danger or really suffering. Plus I had to monitor the phone. If you tried to call the police when they left I would have had to confess. Oh, you will need a new phone cable in your bedroom."

Robert and Vivian just looked at one another in disbelief.

"And to ease your mind that's the only copy. I kept the camera when they left. Well the only other copy is the original. I made this edited copy."

"I can't believe it." Vivian said. She looked at her husband and her eyes fell to his erection.

"You watched the entire film?" they both asked.

"Yes to edit it. But I was in the hall the entire anyway. I got to see most first hand."

They both took a long drink of their wine considering what Kaleen had just said.

Thinking it was time for her to leave she spoke again. "You two enjoy. I have to take the camera back and pay another installment for last night. Dad can I borrow your car? Yours is in the garage and I won't have to walk down the drive like this."

"Sure."

"And I need to return the things they left."

Vivian smiled. "Tomorrow will have to do for that."

"Dad I might not be in tonight. I'll have to pay for not bringing the cuffs and things."

"I'll get them then." Vivian volunteered.

Kaleen smiled, "tomorrow is soon enough."

"How well you know those women?" Robert asked.

"Too well," she smiled. "Dorian is a real severe dominatrix, Eve is a switch, and Fay is totally submissive. She will make a great slave and I have helped in her training."

Robert smiled, "I think I just got another fantasy."

Vivian blushed.

Kaleen gave a half smile and raised one eyebrow.