A Surprise Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he stalked off, I grabbed the luggage and made my way to our shared room. When I walked in, the only thing I could see was Sage almost asleep on the bed, shirtless. Even though I am sure he denies it, the man has muscle. He started working out when the band began getting popular. The only reason he did that was because our female fans wanted shirtless photo shoots. Now he has a beautiful 6pac and nicely sized pecs.

They had a bit of dusting of hair on them and rose and fell to his breath. My hard-on returned to full force.

So naturally, I had to go and ruin it by making a super sarcastic comment that I didn't mean. He flipped me off and rolled over and I made my way to the tiny mini fridge next to my bed.

I felt awful. I startled up when there was a knock at the door. I got up and opened it, seeing it was Jacob.

"Listen man, I gotta get out of here. Wanna hit one of the downtown clubs? I'm sure something is still open." He said. Jacob always got a smack of energy after a long bus ride, and I could be the same way.

I looked over my shoulder. "Sage? Up for it?" He mumbled something that sounded vaguely like a refusal so I shrugged and grabbed my jacket.

The club was still open and I was able to let off some of my energy. A lot of girls came up to me and tried to get me to grind or fuck, but all I was interested in was dancing. Grinding had never been my thing, I preferred having a nice open place for me to twist and shout.

I probably looked ridiculous. After they shut the club down, Jacob and I walked back to the hotel. It was a coldish night with a hint of chilly breeze and the leaves rustled in the trees.

I slid the key through the slot and turned the door knob to get into the room. The breeze followed me in and decided to perfectly ruffle Sages smooth brown hair. He was fast asleep and was stretched out on the bed, still shirtless.

His flat stomach rose and fell with each breath he took and every muscle seemed to be standing out. I wanted to touch him so badly that I almost walked right back out of the room. It was difficult enough to not touch him on a normal day, and with me being slightly drunk, I couldn't resist.

I reached out and slid my hand onto his shoulder. It was warm, contrasting perfectly with the cold breeze. I slid it down over his sharp collarbone and over his hard pec. His nipple hardened under my hand and I couldn't help but tweak it.

He moaned softly and my hand darted off of him. This was dangerous. Too dangerous. But I couldn't resist. My hand leapt back to his chest of its own accord. It continued to slid down, tracing each muscle individually. His stomach was hard, and had a light coating of hair on it.

His mouth was electing moans and groans every time I touched a different place. I paused on his waste-band, daring myself to go farther. At that moment- he opened his eyes.

_______________________________________

Sage:

I was having the most wonderful wet dream. Hawk was leaning over me and was touching me all over and I was about to cream in my pants.

He was shirtless and was stripped down to his boxers. His hand wandered across my chest, down to my nipples and even farther. I was moaning all over and was about to cum in my dream.

The one problem is when I was a teenager, I would always wake up before I came in my wet dreams. I eventually stopped having them because my mind was so sexually frustrated.

So naturally, I woke up. Unnaturally, however, someone was touching me. And holy fuck it was Hawk.

Fucking hell? He paused at my waste-band staring at me. His eyes were large and I could tell he had ingested some form of alcohol. We must have sat there for about thirty seconds before he gently leaned forward and took my lips with his.

They were soft and consistent. He didn't take it any father than a chaste kiss. He wanted to know where I would go with it. Parting ways, he leaned back and looked at me. Judging me.

I paused, unsure of what to do. What I knew was best, or what I wanted to do. My need gave in and I darted up and pulled him down to me. Our lips crashed together and his tongue stroked my upper lip. It was like light and dark collided and I moaned openly into his mouth. His hand traveled down my chest and under me. He began tracing down my spine and moved his mouth down to begin sucking on my collarbone.

It felt so damn good. I had never wanted something or someone more. I grabbed his head and tugged it up making him look me in the eye. His eyes were on fire; filled with lust and want.

"You in me. NOW!" I half grunted half moaned and flipped over. However, annoyingly, he took his sweet time. Starting right below my hair ended, he trailed kisses over my shoulder blades and down each segment of my spine. I shivered every time I felt his warm breath on my back. Right before he got to my lower back, he gently slid my boxers over my ass and off of my legs.

I felt cool air on my exposed area before his warm tongue circled my sphincter and gently pushed inside. I almost screamed from the pure delight and agony. He teased me for what felt like hours before gently wetting a finger with his spit and slipping it inside of me. It felt like heaven and earth were opening. I felt my cock tighten up and I hissed a warning over my shoulder. He chuckled darkly slowly slid his finger out.

I suddenly felt empty inside. I heard a drawer open and plastic tear. He put both his hands around my hips and I felt him at my entrance. It was by no means my first time, but it had been awhile, but I knew somehow that Hawk would be gentle.

He leaned down and whispered "I've been waiting for this" in my ear as he slowly slid inside of me. I felt a chill of lust go down my spine at his deep bass rumbling in my ear.

He was big. I felt all nine inches of him slide into me slowly and I felt that each detail was carved into my insides. He paused and leaned down to whisper throatily "Are you good to go?"

My response was to grunt and push back at him. He laughed deeply and began pounding into me. He started with short jabs- teasing me- and then started to really go deep. I felt like he was hitting my core with each thrust.

Suddenly he thrust upward and hit something that sent shivers all over my body. I knew he had hit my prostate. I moaned loudly and he began angling himself so he could continue hitting it.

Both of us were nearly completion and I could tell he was getting there by the desperation in which he slid in and out of me. Our breathing got labored and my cock tightened before spewing cum all over my chest. My anus tightened around his dick and with a muffled moan, he came and eased out.

We both panted and I laughed a little. His sweaty body was warm against mine and I felt a sense of security come over me. Unconsciously, I wormed my body closer to his and he gently laughed.

"Give me a second baby, okay?" He said, climbing out of bed. He made his way across the room and into the bathroom. I leaned back and sighed contentedly as I heard the water running.

Hawk returned with a warm wet washcloth. He climbed onto me and straddled my waist. Slowly, he began wiping me all over, cleaning me, and in some occasions he followed the wet cloth with his tongue.

By the time I was clean I was wet and leaking pre-cum all over. Hawk leaned down and paused, noticing my rather obvious erection. He got a wicked gleam in his eyes and before I knew it he enveloped me in his mouth.

Shit. His mouth was warm and soft and his tongue kept brushing my slit so seductively. Without even realizing it, I must have grabbed his head because I found my hands running up and down his mohawk.

His mouth was quickly bring me to another orgasm and I tried to warn him by mumbling something but he began milking me and I immediately let it come over me.

I came hard. I spurted up into his mouth as waves of pleasure coursed over my body. It was an amazing feeling and I lay gasping like a fish out of water for a couple minutes. I didn't even comprehend when Hawk shimmered up my body and curled up spooning me.

I was exhausted and sore and I sighed into Hawk as his arm made its way around my waist. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep with his warm body next to mine.

_____________________

Hawk:

Last night was fucking amazing. Sage had been driving me mentally insane for the past couple of months and to finally be able to make love to him was one of the best experiences of my life. It was strong and gripped me hard and out of control. I don't remember ever having sex like that in my life.

I woke before him feeling more rested than I had since the band was put together. All my muscles were at ease and my entire body felt warm and relaxed. Sage was adorable when he slept. He kept murmuring to himself and tucking himself closer to me.

I kept having flashes from last night. His dick in my mouth. My dick in his tight body. I was hard just thinking about him.

I knew we had to talk though. It was way to hard knowing that things would be different now and I don't know what I'm going to do if he wakes up and wants nothing to do with me.

I might be in love with him. His gorgeous green eyes that sparkle with laughter, his gently mussed-up hair that glinted with golden highlights in the sun and a body that was just defined enough. Not to mention his attitude toward life.

He could be funny and sarcastic but cared so damn much about keeping the band together. Even when others would fight, he would keep them together and actually had to lock Alec and Anna in the bathroom of one of the tour buses when they were in the middle of an argument.

Not to mention his sass. He could be goddamn sassy at times but I loved it when he was. It gave him an almost irresistible sexiness.

Sage groaned lightly and stretched. It snapped me out of my train of thoughts about him and I sat up and watched him anxiously. He yawned and opened his eyes fuzzily. I was stricken by the confusion in the emerald green eyes.

"Hey...um...how are you?" I asked slowly, trying not to startle him but wanting him to know that I wasn't going to push him away. I wasn't sure about my emotions but I knew that I wanted him as more than a fuck buddy.

"So we fucked." Sage said matter of factly. I almost flinched at the non-caring tone of his voice and I know he was just trying not to get hurt. I don't blame him. More than once I had fucked a groupie only to kick them out the day after.

But I didn't want to hurt him. I wanted him to be happy. I knew what I had to say and I could just hope that he felt the same way.

"Sage. It wasn't like that. It was making love. I don't know what it is but for the past couple of months I have been completely attracted to you. Every aspect of you. I don't want you to push me away. I don't know what you want but if you choose to leave and not to bring it up again I will respect that. However, I want something more than that. I want to be able to fall asleep and wake up to your face. I want to be able to go out and to have fun and enjoy life together. Tell me what you want and I will understand."

It all came out in a rush and I hesitantly reached out to touch his cheek. He looked surprised but like he was processing what I had said.

"I want that to happen too. I've been attracted to you for awhile too. But can we see how it goes? I guess I just didn't expect last night to happen and I don't know how it's going to change things between us because it did. But I want something with you, I'm sure of that." He finished, looking proud yet unsure about my reaction.

I leaned forward and gently kissed his cheek. He shivered and pulled back to look at me.

"Ok baby, however you want it. I'm willing." I said and Sage relaxed. He smiled and leaned forward to claim my lips with his. It was a gentle kiss, a kiss with hidden promises of good times to come.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

10 years later.

Sage:

"Happy 36th birthday baby." Whispered James into my ear and I shivered like I did every time he was close to me.

I stopped calling James Hawk after the band broke up. About 5 years after our initial fame we dropped off the charts and went our separate ways. We still meet up to share old memories over dinner and a drink.

Alec became involved in production of music and turned out to marry Anna. Who would have guessed. They have two adorable twin girls who are five. I am their proud god-father. We see them more often and we often have picnics together.

Jacob flew to Australia and I really have no idea what he does out there. He wanted to 'find himself' and just left. I don't know how anyone could go to Australia to 'find themselves' after all, everything in Australia is trying to kill you. I think that fact would distract the hell out of me.

Alas, after James and I came out to the band as a couple, about a month after our initial hookup, no one was surprised. Our fans never found out, thanks to management, though I think our truly loyal fans wouldn't give a fuck.

I ended up going into science like my original plan but James opened up a music store where he sells music, instruments and occasionally teaches a student the ways of rock n' roll.

We have been together a beautiful ten years. Though we have our ups and downs, I know I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I can't imagine what my life would be without him.

Three years ago we got rings. Neither of us needed a ceremony, and we spent a quiet hour exchanging our vows to each other. It was one of the most intimate moments of my life.

Of course he got rid of the mohawk. He now has messy blond hair that falls in his eyes quite often. It's possibly one of the most sexy things about him.

He lost the piercings too. Actually, he lost 90% of his punkiness after finding love with me. I guess I just whipped him in shape.

One thing weighs me down every day. Two years ago, I discovered a slight lump on one of my leg joints. It was sore to the touch and wouldn't go away. I brushed it aside and forgot to make a doctors appointment. After awhile though I had to because it was growing bigger. They took a biopsy and tested my blood.

What they found changed my life forever. It was a Stage 3 bone cancer that had spread all over my leg and was making its way to my heart. James and I were horrified. I immediately began chemo in my legs, but it was to no use.

Twelve months ago I stopped treatment. It was wasting me away and I didn't want James memories to be filled with me in a hospital bed. I wanted to live freely and each day as my last. Who knows, it could be.

They told me I had seven months to live tops. I am three months over that limit. James and I spend hours talking, kissing, making love. We know that we are on borrowed time.

It was something that I never thought would happen when I walked into that house on that day twelve years ago. But it did and this love has been the love of a lifetime. I wouldn't trade anything for the past ten years.

~Fin~

12