A Surprise Massage Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband makes a wife's fantasy a reality.
2.3k words
3.91
54.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 04/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After making love one evening, my wife and I were laying together, cuddling and lightly caressing each other, enjoying the feeling of closeness that fills us both when we have had sex. We were talking about different things and the subject of fantasies came up. I asked her what her fantasies were and she hesitated and finally told me that she did have a fantasy of an erotic massaged by four hands.

I asked her about this. "Four hands? Whose hands, guys or girls?"

She said, "Well, guys hands I guess."

"Do you have anyone in mind in this fantasy?"

"Not really, I don't see faces or bodies attached to the hands, just the hands."

"Would you like to see if we can make this fantasy a reality?" I asked her, kissing her neck softly, caressing her 38C breast.

"No, it's only a fantasy." she said. "Besides, I'm not sure I want some guy touching me like that."

"Well, in your fantasy do you do anything to those giving the massage, like stroking their hard cocks?" I asked.

She hesitated, thinking about it. "I'm not sure, I don't think so, but I might."

My own cock began to stir at our discussion and I was soon rock hard again. I slid my hand down her body and cupped her mound and my fingers slid into her dripping pussy.

"MMMMM, it looks like the thought may be agreeable to you." I said as I slipped two fingers into her tight pussy.

She moaned, and arched her back and pulled me on top of her. "I need you in me again." she said.

I settled between her shapely legs and guided my very stiff cock to her delightful pussy and plunged deep with one thrust. We both moaned as her tight pussy immediately gripped and sucked at my shaft.

"Oh, damn, you feel so good!" I said as my hips began to move and I started sliding in and out.

"MMMM, Yes, yes!" she cried and lifted her hips to meet my thrusts.

I told her to imagine the hands caressing her body, paying special attention to her full breasts and sensitive nipples and to her pussy and engorged clit.

Her moans got louder and she bucked harder against me.

"Imagine feeling those hands sliding up your body, slick with oil, and finding your pussy so wet and ready." I whispered as I pounded harder into her.

"You open your eyes and see the hard cock of the man massaging your breasts right in front of you. You reach out tentatively and grasp it, feeling its firmness and heat." I continued.

She groaned and bucked harder still, her breath coming in ragged gasps and she came all over my pounding cock and I exploded filling her tunnel with hot cum.

We collapsed together, and hugged and kissed. I love you so much." she said.

"I love you too sweetheart. It seemed like you really did like the idea of an erotic massage, you sure got wetter the more we discussed it.", I said.

"It is exciting to think about, that's certain. I just don't know if I could do it." she sighed.

Her birthday was coming up in a couple of weeks and I decided that I wanted to arrange for this fantasy to happen. I was going to be one of the men now I needed to find another man to help.

I placed an ad on a web site for help giving a lady an erotic massage. I made it clear that there would be no guarantee of anything more than getting to massage a very sexy lady. It would be completely up to her and when she said enough, it would be time to leave.

I started getting responses almost immediately and eliminated several when they began telling me how good they were at filling any woman's needs. A few of the responses seemed to understand the situation better and offered any help they could provide.

I emailed three nearest to us and asked for more information about them and for pictures, clothed and nude.

I got their responses and couldn't make up my mind. Her birthday was fast approaching and I wanted to surprise her, but I couldn't decide. I decided that I wanted her input so I showed her the pictures and the information that the three had sent and asked her, hypothetically, which one she would be ok with in her erotic fantasy. I said that I wanted to be one of the pair of hands.

She studied the pictures and read what each one had said carefully, all the while saying that it was just a fantasy and that was good enough.

I kept a little pressure on and she finally decided on one. He was 27 years old, brown hair, blue eyes, 6'2" tall, athletic build and was 7 inches long. He was in the Navy, stationed near where we lived. In his 'bio' he told us that he wasn't overly sexual active and would love to help fill this fantasy if he could. There seemed to be something almost shy about him and that caught my wife's attention.

After finally making her choice, she said, "There, happy now?"

I smiled, kissed her deeply and told her that I was.

I emailed her choice and set up a meeting the day before her birthday. I also made a reservation at a very nice hotel downtown and arranged to have a massage table, oils, strawberries and chocolate, and two bottles of her favorite wine positioned in the room. The massage table and oils were to be in a closet.

I met Jeff at a restaurant not far from the base and we talked about the massage. I showed him a couple of pictures of my wife so he would know what she looked like. I let him know that he would be able to massage her entire body without restriction as far as I knew but that my wife would have the final say. I told him that I could not guarantee that he would have sex with her or even get a hand job and wanted to know if that was understood and accepted.

He told me that it was fine and he understood completely and wanted to help me make her fantasy a reality.

I gave him the hotel and room number and told him to be there at 9:30 the next evening.

I went home and told my wife that for her birthday we were going out to dinner and I gave her a box with a new dress that I wanted her to wear. She opened the box and removed the dress and held it up against her body to get an idea of what it would look like. It was a tight black dress that came down to just above the knee with a scoop neck and black lace sleeves. I also got her some new black strappy heels to wear with it.

She smiled, kissed me and said, "This is absolutely beautiful!"

"Go try it on." I said, and she giggled and took the dress and shoes to the bedroom. I got a drink and sat down to catch the latest news while I was waiting and a few minutes later she came out and twirled around showing me the dress from every angle and asked how I liked it.

She was stunning! The dress was absolutely perfect for her, sexy yet so classy! It fit her perfectly, accentuating her gorgeous figure, highlighted of course by her sexy legs and the great cleavage!

"OH MY, That dress was made for you!" I told her and wrapped her in my arms and kissed her deeply.

Her beautiful green eyes sparkled and her smile melted my heart as it had so many times before. We kissed again and she went to take the dress off.

We had dinner and talked about the events of the day and a little about her birthday. I just told her that we were going to a very nice restaurant that she would love and since it was Friday, we would stay downtown and come home tomorrow.

Friday just crawled by at work, but finally it was time to leave and I hurried home to find my wife in the midst of getting ready for the evening. She had showered and was standing naked in front of the mirror applying her makeup. When I came into the bedroom I stopped in my tracks when I saw her and just stared at her. I was taking mental pictures, shaking my head.

She saw me, jumped a little and turned to me saying, "You startled me! Try making some noise when you get home!"

I couldn't take my eyes off of her! She was 5'4" tall with short blonde hair. Her body showed the results of her hours of working out both at the gym and in water aerobics. Although she was actually 64 today, she looked no older than early 40's. She has always caught the attention of men and I have loved having her on my arm.

"I'm sorry." I said, "I did yell that I was home! You are absolutely stunning! I am indeed the luckiest guy in the world to have such a beautiful wife!"

She blushed slightly and giggled, "You say that because you're my husband."

"I say that, because it is the truth!" I retorted, pulling her to me, feeling her soft yet firm body press eagerly against me, kissing her deeply.

I wanted to toss her on the bed and love her like never before, but instead, released her and turned her around patting her tight buns sending her back to the mirror. She hopped a little, yelping and giggling.

I hurried and took a shower and when I got out she had just finished putting on black thigh high stockings and was wearing a black lacy matching bra and boy shorts. My cock immediately grew and she smiled as she saw it rising.

"It's good to know that you like what you see." she said, watching my cock bob in front of me.

"Oh yes, you know that I do! We need to hurry; our reservations are in just less than an hour!" I reluctantly replied.

"I'm almost ready. I just have to put that gorgeous dress on. You're the one still naked, so get busy!" she laughed.

I quickly dressed and we hurried out to the car. I let her in and admired her sexy legs as she got in. She looked up and smiled, winking.

We got to the restaurant and had a wonderful meal of Alaskan Salmon. We talked about everything and during the course of the evening we touched and held hands often across the table.

We finished our meal and I guided her to the adjoining club where I bought her a drink and we danced for awhile. I could see men watching her every move and I'm sure that I did puff up a bit with pride. We danced and laughed and were having a wonderful time when I noticed that it was almost 9PM. I told her that we needed to go, that her birthday surprise was coming up.

We left the club and I drove to the hotel. She grinned at me when we pulled up and asked, "What have you done?"

"I just thought we could stay in a nice place tonight in honor of your birthday and you should get spoiled now and again anyway."

She leaned over and kissed me, telling me that she loved me more than anything.

We went up to the room and once inside she threw her arms around me, pressed her body tight against me and kissed me, her tongue probing into my mouth. "I love you!" she said again. Breaking the kiss she looked around the room and oohd and ahhd at how nice it was. She went to the window to see the view and I moved up behind her wrapping my arms around her. She leaned back against me, pushing her ass against my cock and wiggling.

There was a knock on the door and she jumped, "Who is that?" she asked. Kissing her nose I smiled and said, "You'll see."

I opened the door and Jeff stood there, looking a bit apprehensive. I welcomed him, extended my hand and brought him into the room.

When my wife saw him, her breath caught and her hand flew to her mouth, She shifted her eyes to mine, questions all over her face.

"My Love, tonight we are going to make your fantasy a reality." I told her. "You are going to get your erotic massage and anything you want is ok with me. Happy Birthday."

She looked at Jeff, then back to me. We stood there, smiling at her and she just stood there, frozen it seemed, unable to speak or move. I went to her, kissed her softly and reassured her that I would be here all the time and anything she didn't want to happen wouldn't. I told her that she would be in complete control and that we, Jeff and I, were there to make her fantasy a reality.

She shifted her gaze past me to Jeff who was standing by the door, unsure what was going to happen. They looked at each other and finally she smiled, hugged me and said "Thank you so much."

She walked over to Jeff and took his hand in hers and thanked him for wanting to help an old lady with a long time fantasy. He blushed and told her how incredible he thought she looked and that he was proud to be allowed to help. She reached up and pulled his head down and kissed him softly, thanking him again.

Turning to me, she said, "OK, how do we get this started?"