All Comments on 'A Surprise Visit'

by Moraldoubt

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good first effort.

Keep at it. Good job for a first effort.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

Well, can't say I'm surprised by the turn of events. I thought that Sean was better than this, but apparently not. And the cheater (Ray, his best friend) now got cheated on.

The real winner is the cheating wife, who got to eat her cake and have it too.

(As for her not being able to see her kids? She doesn't seem very affected by that, so it's no real punishment.)

Another cheater who got away with it.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
A really good first story!!!!

I think this is good story that you could expand to future stories. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

A cheating wife doesn't get torched. Why not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Serial cheater

She is just a plain common slut ought to be working in a whore house and not married

He got the revenge on his friend that took his wife, his friends wife, cheated back with him

Otherwise as poor white trash or whatever group they might belong to

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Poor Math

I enjoyed the descriptive sex scene (and knowing what a whore she is, totally possible) but the math with the kids just doesn't work out. If you already had the boys and from your description, for a while, how does she go through pregnancy and her kid ends up in the same class as your son? Is he a dumb ass and failed 2 years minimum or is her kid a genius? I mean, she's been gone 5 years so her kid is no more than 4.5 years old (and already in school) as she left you with a bun in the oven but wasn't yet unnoticed. Hey!!! Maybe she's your kid too????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dumb ass!

She is a serial cheater (yes, much like a whore) but he is a dumb ass who thinks with his dick instead of his head. The ending has not been written. There is lots of trouble on the horizon, and the well being of the children will surely be put in jeopardy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Revenge and ...

fun at the same time! Please continue your writing. 5 STARS.

glorialamuseglorialamuseover 13 years ago
Nice Read

Well written, very good first effort, Liked the story line. Ironic twist on revenge. yeah the math really did not add up, but what the hell, by the way don't let the anonymous hater moralist bother you. She is not a whore just a cock loving slut by definition. Sequel? If not let's see more from you.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
I hope he used brillo and babo to scrub his cock.

This slut is so skanky I can't see fucking her with someone else's dick.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Single and stupid

Well, he's single and gets to do what he wants. But it sounds like he has a good sex life. Why would he want to hook up with the ex whore again. That only makes his life a lot more complicated. She cheated on him and now she's cheating on her current husband. Surely he's not thinking of any long term relationship with her? And he screws her without a condom? Does he have a death wish? Who knows what the whore has picked up. Suppose she got pregnant? He wants that grief? Maybe this is a form of revenge but he is opening himself up for LOTS of possible problems. He can kiss his good life goodbye.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
Cheating Bitch!

I would use her until I tired of her and then tell her cheating ass to go to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I think he needs

to have all three kids DNA checked out

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Got to

agree with jasonnh on this one . Not to mention he risks retribution from husband . A 9mm pistol or shank can ruin your day real fast .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hey, Jasonnh

It's because he is putting it to the best fuck buddy he ever had, and is able to cuckold the guy who cuckolded him and married her. This is called getting even, but, as several other responders have said, it doesn't necessarily pay off very well in real life, because there are, quite often, consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"A 9mm pistol or a shank can ruin your day real fast"

IS THIS COMMENT FOR REAL??

Ooooh mango you big butch toughie. Fuck off.

Stop with the comic reading quotations already.

Utter fucking pinhead.

Have a wank and fuck off to bed you narrow minded virgin creep.

MoraldoubtMoraldoubtover 13 years agoAuthor
Response

Thanks for the comments - I've been on this site long enough to know that you'll get both good and bad, and I can take it all in stride. If you liked the story, thank you - if not, more power to you.

Math doesn't add up: there's a line in the story: "Jake was my youngest, and a part of me twitched as I did the math in my head and realized that she must have been pregnant before the divorce." There's no mention of how old he was at the time of the divorce. It's vague for a reason ;-)

But otherwise, this is a work of fantasy. Trust me - "Sean" wouldn't touch her with an iron-clad condom. Doesn't mean that the revenge scenario isn't a fun thought, especially when it's the one thing she ever did right ;-)

Thanks again for the feedback. I'll write more soon.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 13 years ago
Enjoyable read

revenge is revenge but doesn't always make right. Yeah feels good for a short while but just makes you feel cheap after a time. Even if it was un asked or in this situaton just fell into place.

Good story well written for first time. Nice set up and good completion to the story.

Worth the time to read.

5 star from me.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
Personally this was somewhat of a letdown.

The only way this is going to turn into a good story is with a second chapter. More explanation is needed on the children in the families. Sure he got a little payback against his mate, but definitely not his Ex...unless he has something in mine that will ultimately see her put down for good. Otherwise, it’s just another jerk off story written around a sex scene.

Just my opinion.

Amanda

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I liked the fact that he was cuckolding the bastard that cuckolded him

Sure she is a slut, but a slut that likes to fuck. Why in the hell would he ever pass up some super good pussy.

Great story, maybe there's another chapter where he knocks her up and lets her second husband deal with the fact that she is fucking around on him.

Thanks for the good read.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
Not Bad. Keep writing.

Not Bad. Thanks for sharing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not just a fantasy

This story is hot because it shares so many simularities with my real life, i too have been in relationships nothing too serious because a divorce, me and my ex have i child, my ex too has a child by her boyfriend, i am in the army so we dont speak to each other often but when i come home from leave to see my son she or we never pass up the chance to fuck ourselves silly and it is the weirdest thing because i have went through the emotions you wrote about and i think the hurt, hatred and just pure ima one up someone makes the sex raw and devious, hell because of you i might just write it as my 1st submission, thanks and great story life is stranger than fiction

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Great first story

As it is a single chapter story could have used a twist ending of some sort to give a bit of retrobution to the ex wife...... "As be rolled out of bed and walked towards his laptop his face grew ever larger on the screen. With a smile from ear to ear he hit the SEND button and the newly shot video of that afternoons delight was sent to a husband patiently waiting for his wifes return. Lifes a Bitch and so was his ex wife!".

norcal62norcal62about 13 years ago
Nothing more needed for this story.

All that needs to be said has been said. If someone wants a morality tale from a continuation, they should write it up.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
He hit the send key and closed his iPad and turned back to his sleeping ex

The video streamed perfectly to his ex friend's iPhone. His ex openned her eyes a said "you fucked me pretty good". With a shit eating grin on his face he replied "you have no idea"

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Story Set Up & Mechanics are Promising More Then What's Delivered !

As others have noted 1) this is a very adequate leap into the literotica pond/ cesspool . Your powers of description are impressive. 2) Now that you are in the water, ideally a discernible direction is needed. The ex is quite the fetching slut. Now you can continue to soil and despoil the slut and consign this to primal payback JPB levels.

Perhaps the slut has reformed and wants to return. This is highly unlikely with a high degree of difficulty but if you can capture both lust and true love, that makes this story, a rare gem. I noticed , however, that the dialogue skills of this author seen so far seem rudimentary. That sort of nudges the story into perhaps parable territory with an edifying ' what have we learned twist ' at the end.

I thank the author for the read and hope he sees fit to take his intriguing characters to a place of resolution, one way or another.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

Perfect payback for a best friend who fucked his wife. Lol

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Jeez

What a fucking whore skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dumber than a stump

He has just let the woman he hates back into his life. And you don't think he'd notice a kid in his sons class with the same last name as his ex-friend? Ever heard of Back-to-school night? This whole thing was simply messed up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Time for the next chapter

The author has left this story in complete. It has been a fun read up,to this point but more is needed to finish this story and reach a logical conclusion.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

My ex wife Anne,rang me after 17 years, 17 years to tell me that her father had passed, he always liked me, the funeral was on Friday. I made my way the 228 miles. It was a Friday so I stayed the night after the funeral. At the funeral, I paid my respects, but largely stayed away. She was dressed in black, pantyhose, high heels, about 10 kilos more than I last saw her. Her sister in law, Kate, who I used to fuck, the reason for our divorce, asked me back to the house. It was solemn, I tried to stay in the background but Kate was hanging around, she was coming onto me, I tried to ignore her but she asked where I was staying, I told her. She said lets go, I will meet you there in 20 minutes. I excused myself, Anne looked at me suspiciously. I went back to the hotel, undressed,knock on the door, it was Kate, she came in, I locked the door, she just knelt down, oh how I have missed this, she took my cock in her mouth, since her husband had been seriously injured in a work accident, knowing Kate she probably had sucked most of the cocks in town. I responded, he has missed me too, standing up, I turned her around, made her kneel on the bed. I lifted her dress, slut, no panties, I slid my cock up into her wet pussy, started pounding away, she moaned and tried to push back, I held her down and fucked her. She still had a great arse, a bit bigger than I remembered, her arse was the main reason I fucked her 17 years ago. I love anal, my wife not keen at all.Anne got involved in girl talk with Kate, told her, after this Kate came to see me, offering her arse. Like sister, like brother, he only wanted pussy, she wanted to try anal. He thought it was dirty. She liked it, she talked, end of marriage. so here I was, I pulled out of her, positioned my cock and pushed into her arse. Her hand shot to her pussy, oh yes, fuck my bum, she moved her arse around, clenching my cock, I absolutely slammed into her, I knew I was about to cum, I thrust hard, about to stop, she said more, don't stop, more so I slammed harder, my cock spraying her insides as she screamed, cumming hard around my cock, I kept riding her until I pulled back. She turned, oh how I have missed you, I better get back. She left, I showered, my cock tingling. I dozed, I was awakened by a knock on the door, I thought, Kate, I opened the door, it was Anne. She walked in, I went back and grabbed my underwear. Hi, to what do I owe this visit. You couldn't help yourself could you, had to fuck that little slut, she is telling everyone. Why, my business, just tell me, what did she have that I didn't. It just slipped out, a tight arse, what, well she takes it up the arse, you wouldn't,. Is that it, I thought you liked our fucking, well I did your pussy was great but you wouldn't let me fuck your very nice arse. Was that all it was, yes, well I bet I am a better arse fuck than her anyway. I said well, you certainly have a great looking arse, but I guess I will never know. She stood, you came here for my father,i appreciate that, so this is it, I am grateful, I would like to thank you, so heres your chance. She turned, lifted her dress, her beautiful round panty hosed arse bared for me. I moved to her, you sure, don't ask again, do me like you did her. I took her dress off, great tits, then the pantyhose. I lifted her legs, I didn't do this to her, as I licked down her pussy, then rimmed her hole with my tongue, she didn't say anything but when I let go of her legs she kept them in the air. I stopped, rubbed around her hole with lube, and put 2 big blobs on my stiff cock. I moved over her, biting her tits as my cock entered her pussy, what a great pussy, I began to fuck her, she pulled me into her with her legs. Oh you feel good, she replied you too, oh fuck me, and I did, I felt her insides quiver, she moaned, oh fuck you always made me cum as my cock was coated in juice. I eased back,positioned my cock at her anus, so hard, I moved up, my lips over hers, she responded, I gave a sharp push and I felt her open, the head of my cock inside, she said oh it hurts, it hurts, put it back in my pussy, I eased out, pushed back into her pussy, then moved back to her arse, again pushed, I entered her, further than last time and I felt her hole close around my cock. I waited, pulled slightly back and worked into her slowly. So hot, her insides were on fire, so tight, by the time I was all the way in she had orgasmed twice, whispering to me what are you doing to me. I told her as I started to fuck her that I was making love to her beautiful arse and I did, slowly,, her pussy wet against me , a little faster, are you o.k., oh god yes, I am going to cum again,she did and I warned her that if she did that again I wouldn't be able to hold back. I increased my speed, oh god fuck me, fuck my arse as she orgasmed again and I gave her some really hard thrusts and stuck my tongue into her mouth as my cum coated her insides. I shrank fairly quickly, popping out of her.. There was silence as she cuddled up to me, stroking my soft cock, well who was better, to be honest, that's the best arse fuck I have ever had, if you had done that I would never have left you. Mmm, I liked it too, I couldn't stop cumming, no wonder Kate likes it. We lay there, she went to sleep, I woke in the early hours, I went to the toilet, I walked back, come here, I moved to her,she took my cock in her mouth, I went hard, fuck me again, I got her up on her knees and pushed into her pussy, oh she felt great. She moved away, lay down, I did, she straddled me, working her pussy up and down my cock, then lifted up and pushed back down, my cock moving up into her fucked arse, she rode me hard, my stomach was covered in juice from her pussy. She collapsed forward, I kept fucking her arse until I had a very sensitive orgasm. Well she moved back with me, she cant seem to get enough of my cock in her 46 year old arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
as seen by the comment made by anon 12/2/14

that anon and the idiot that wrote this are about two of the dumbest SOB on the planet. You would want to fuck a dried out tired old whore. Just goes to show how some of you are tasteless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why would sex change his mind about her?

He's going to take a proven liar's word for anything? And he really doesn't have much say about her seeing the boys. All she needs to do is prove to the Court that she's sober and clean and the restraining order gets removed and she gets to spend times with the boys. It may be Court supervised at first, but eventually she'll get time with them alone. No way he stops it unless he moves far away and then he may be responsible for the costs of flying the boys to see her. Gotta love our Court system. But this was just a mess. He's a complete idiot. Sex with his ex-wife. Yeah that will solve his problems. Stupid story.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
W.T.F.

She cheated on him and ran off with his ex-best friend? Now she back and she now cheating on the asshole that fucked up their Marriage! Jerry Springer Show that's the new name for Literotica! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! ( I can't help myself ) Anyway that's my Comment 5 ★ WOOF!

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Sounds

Like a Jerry Springer episode. You should follow-up and see how long it Takes for his Ex friend to find out she is doing Ex - Sex. He needs to use her and Dump her before she gets to close to the Boy's.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Guess

Guess it was a good thing he didn't write anymore. This one just didn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Apparently didn't learn anything the first time around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hated it! Thank god this crappy story is short. This author is screwed up in the head if he thinks this scenario is erotic. After describing the circumstances of the break-up of their marriage and discovering her true nature in addition to her being married with a young child, what kind of sick bastard would want to induce her to cheat? Just letting her come into the apartment was a bad idea. Meet her in a neutral location like a coffee shop. What kind of dipshit would suggest she do anything sexual on this out of the blue visit? The slut dumped you man, regardless of your big dick, and married your bestie. He was obviously giving it to her better than you ever were, no matter how you remember it, and she liked him more than you. What kind weirdo would want to bring her back into his life this way? Yeah, let me make her my whore so that she can ruin her life forever. Cool plan, bro! You think you need this to get revenge and restore your confidence? You could do that better by saying “no thank you” when she offered to get sexual and then lead her to the door and say, “Nice to see you again, Lori. Thanks for stopping by. Tell your husband I said hello, and I hope your jobs at the strip club and massage parlor work out for you!” This is one of the least erotic stories that I have ever read. One star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous